Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,055 members, 7,814,630 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

Blood Money: How Real Is It: Share Ur Stories. - Culture (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Blood Money: How Real Is It: Share Ur Stories. (86100 Views)

Traditional Yoruba Society: The Truth Behind ‘blood Money’. / Juju/black Magic In Nigeria - Blood Money And Spiritual Attacks / ~Blood Money: Does It Really Exists?~ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blood Money: How Real Is It: Share Ur Stories. by Nobody: 7:31pm On Oct 03, 2014
SeaGold: I had a young friend who confessed things to me. Had problems with his master and later went into occult. Was later to join Ogboni for money, did all he was required but the money wasn't coming earnestly until he met a 'bad' friend who introduced him to a lodge master in Lagos. He ran back to his base to gather money for the requisite ritual to enable his initiation for quest of wealth, fortunately met 2 eager friends of his who were also interested in the quest for 'quickie' if he eventually succeed in his quest. They raised enough cash for him and he travelled back to Lagos to get things done. Successfully, he was handed a Ghana must go bag full of cash with a promise that the money will never deplete if only he will do the needful...kill his only surviving mother by spending the money. How? Go with the money and if you'd decide on the term, spend the money but if not return it but with a caveat: "No one had successfully returned the money after collecting it alive".
Boy took money and headed to his hometown, Nnewi. Already priced a Nissan Murano to hit his village but considered otherwise...he did want to pay his mom a last visit before he spends the money knowing spending will kill the woman instanta. On his way home from his hotel room in Nnewi, a 10kilometre to his village, he encounter an unusual happenings but persisted going to see the mom...entering home and seeing her mom, boy cut liver and confessed and mom ask her to return the money but he feared and told his mom the repercussion but mom being a strong Christian insists. Boy successfully returned the money to the lodge and lodge master couldn't believe his eyes...Obinna, people who try returning this money dies in fatal accident on their way here, how come you said the lodge master.

The boy who use to run errand for me is safe and alive today, and a preacher of the gospel while one of the guy that contributed money for the initiation died mysteriously. The other had his car burnt mysterious, his child died too, his shop burnt and his wife left him.

A true life experience shared with me by a boy previously running errands for me
lies
Ogboni is not about blood money. They are just like the Lodge or Free Masons in the US and UK where they have members in high positions in government and business to help each other in times of troubles. It's just a societal club like the popular lagos tennis club. Nigerian pastors are just using the name to feed their members with tales by moonlight.
Herbert Macaulay was a member of the reformed ogboni fraternity in Nigeria.

6 Likes

Re: Blood Money: How Real Is It: Share Ur Stories. by fireforfire: 7:33pm On Oct 03, 2014
dhammyg: I THINK IT IS FALSE

IF IT IS TRUE WHY IS THAT NONE OF THE RITUALISTS HAVE EVER MADE THE FORBES LIST

CHECK THE RICHEST PEOPLE IN THE WORLD,NONE OF THEM DID RITUALSwinkTO BECOME RICH IN LIFE WORK HARD AND BE SMARTwinkFUCCK BLOOD MONEYangry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dnt decieve yasef.
even if dey did ,will dey tel u?

6 Likes

Re: Blood Money: How Real Is It: Share Ur Stories. by kay29000(m): 7:33pm On Oct 03, 2014
ibdeals1:

and how are you soo sure baba didnt add any human part to the concussion?? and even if your friend added any human part do u think he will even tell his mum not to talk of u? things are really happening bro..soo many babas in the village and its a normal thing to stay clear of sex btw 7-30days in for any spiritual concussion to be effective,do you know how many boys even go for months without having sex and yet they aint rich? many of these babas add human parts to these wonder soaps and concussion to effect and boost it up..

About guys going months without sex and not becoming rich...they need to have an "intention"...celibacy alone cannot do the trick. Besides, 90% of those guys probably mastabate secretly anyway.

1 Like

Re: Blood Money: How Real Is It: Share Ur Stories. by ibdeals1(m): 7:33pm On Oct 03, 2014
AmNotDrunk:
Lol the story plenty oo.

The one I heard recently was on fm. A young lady came from lagos to stay with her late mom's friend, the lady was in to runs and she tried luring the innocent girl into runs but she refused. The "aunty" took her to karu around 7pm where they'll meet business associates". The aunty told the girl to seat near one akara seller, and gave her 500 naira to buy anything when she feel hungry. the girl bought akara and had some change, few minutes later a very roughly dressed guy came to her to beg for money that hasn't eaten in days bla bla bla. She took 200 naira to give him, that was how she lost conscious and found herself in a completely different place with white men all over doin business and rooms filled with real cash. To cut d story short she stayed there since November 2013 till June 2014, through out her stay there she didn't eat what the people offered her, it was one good man that kept bringing her dried bread and rotten gala to eat. On the day of her escape, the man opened a gate with a large key and threw her out, after landing. she turned to see where she was coming from Lo and behold it was zuma rock, she fainted and a fulani herdsman that took her to his home.

I better stop here, a very long story. it aired for over 2hours.

Bottom line is this things are real and just pray that you don't fall victim.

shocked :ofor real??
Re: Blood Money: How Real Is It: Share Ur Stories. by kenjava20: 7:34pm On Oct 03, 2014
Blood Money is 100% real you need to Visit Ghana and see a boy of 14yrs driving a Brand New Prado Jeep... people do so many Nasty things just to make Money and the result comes out 100%. you also need to Visit Ilorin Afonja and ask people around how Blood Money works around there..

1 Like

Re: Blood Money: How Real Is It: Share Ur Stories. by samplegirl(f): 7:36pm On Oct 03, 2014
saxywale:
lies
Ogboni is now about blood money. They are just like the Free Masons in the US and UK where they have members in high positions in government and business to help each other in times of troubles. It's just a societal club like the popular lagos tennis club. Nigerian pastors are just using the name to feed their members with tales by moonlight.

Like you know their modus operandi too well, are you their member?
Re: Blood Money: How Real Is It: Share Ur Stories. by Nobody: 7:36pm On Oct 03, 2014
saxywale:
lies
Ogboni is now about blood money. They are just like the Free Masons in the US and UK where they have members in high positions in government and business to help each other in times of troubles. It's just a societal club like the popular lagos tennis club. Nigerian pastors are just using the name to feed their members with tales by moonlight.

Did you read to comprehend? Guess you didn't understand when I said he erroneously joined ogboni to make money but chicken out when his expectations wasn't forthcoming.

Besides there are two ogboni cult. Reformed Ogboni Fraternity and Ogboni cult which one are you talking about?
Re: Blood Money: How Real Is It: Share Ur Stories. by yemyemis(m): 7:39pm On Oct 03, 2014
dhammyg: I THINK IT IS FALSE

IF IT IS TRUE WHY IS THAT NONE OF THE RITUALISTS HAVE EVER MADE THE FORBES LIST

CHECK THE RICHEST PEOPLE IN THE WORLD,NONE OF THEM DID RITUALSwinkTO BECOME RICH IN LIFE WORK HARD AND BE SMARTwinkFUCCK BLOOD MONEYangry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
labouring jab for example? Blood is expensive money is frm the world devil rule the world and devil is a blood sucker
Re: Blood Money: How Real Is It: Share Ur Stories. by AmNotDrunk(m): 7:39pm On Oct 03, 2014
ibdeals1:

shocked :ofor real??

For real man.
I heard the story live.
Fact is majority of things happening in d real world, have happened underworld. Belief it or not.
Re: Blood Money: How Real Is It: Share Ur Stories. by Nobody: 7:41pm On Oct 03, 2014
Blood money is real just like the devil is real. Just like there is day and night & good and bad.

And blood money is not also the way nollywood potrays it...The way it works is that whatever business the person touches would just be blooming like tomorrow no dey. Even if he sells charcoal, he would be the richest and most successful charcoal seller in the land. Even if he is a musician, he would be a star and be popular.
But when the repercussion go start to dey hammar the person ... well na there im go know say, there is no shortcut in life.

4 Likes

Re: Blood Money: How Real Is It: Share Ur Stories. by fowowe411: 7:41pm On Oct 03, 2014
I read all the comments on this thread and am surprised that some are made by Africans whether as a result of sheer ignorance or in an attempt to sound "clever".Brethen nothing is logical on this earth so don't use logic for it just ask okijajuju or come down to Irumole here and you will change your belief.Do you thin it is easy for a kerosene seller to build filling station within a year sale?or you think na so the person get brain reach?.I don't have time to start arguing anyway.

7 Likes

Re: Blood Money: How Real Is It: Share Ur Stories. by Bergs(m): 7:42pm On Oct 03, 2014
bastien: Very real,if u doubt come to satellite town or festac...... .... u will see em wella, especially odogwu, from one room to billionaire, if u see am for ur street just know say na houses e con buy,pray make e no be ur own.

Na so. one dey use hand towel cover him neck,snake find am come e body guide wan kill d snake,e tell dem to stop, d snake stroll enter him room,baba fall sick,dem carry am go uk yet him still die, lol

If u never hear of
DaCoco @festac
Emoney @festac late sha
Odogwu @satellite town etc
U dey miss

my guy don't b decieved......these guys are either drug lords or kidnappers....

imagine what Nigerians could say if Mark zuckerberg were to be a Nigerian...... nonsense

4 Likes

Re: Blood Money: How Real Is It: Share Ur Stories. by Nobody: 7:43pm On Oct 03, 2014
the devil would give you one thing and then collect ten other things from you

hard work pays and it does not kill

little effort with God blessing is one million times better than what the devil can offer

what is the essence of money without rest of mind?

GO AND WORK

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blood Money: How Real Is It: Share Ur Stories. by bregeard(m): 7:44pm On Oct 03, 2014
Raiders: Op, you watch too much nollywood movies. Blood money is not real. Its 2014 and people in Africa still believe in that
oga..BLOOD MONEY IS REAL..GBAm
Re: Blood Money: How Real Is It: Share Ur Stories. by samplegirl(f): 7:45pm On Oct 03, 2014
People doubt every thing, We even doubt the truth behind God's existence. They will tell you that this 2014 and for that you must think like 2014ner.

My question is -all these people wey dey doubt, na where dem dey carry all these human parts dey go?

But I believe that some people wey dey run their mouth here don do money rituals before.

5 Likes

Re: Blood Money: How Real Is It: Share Ur Stories. by bregeard(m): 7:47pm On Oct 03, 2014
saxywale:
lies
Ogboni is not about blood money. They are just like the Lodge or Free Masons in the US and UK where they have members in high positions in government and business to help each other in times of troubles. It's just a societal club like the popular lagos tennis club. Nigerian pastors are just using the name to feed their members with tales by moonlight.
Herbert Macaulay was a member of the reformed ogboni fraternity in Nigeria.
I strongly disagree wit u
Re: Blood Money: How Real Is It: Share Ur Stories. by Nobody: 7:52pm On Oct 03, 2014
osheno1:
Do you think he sang IF I DIE for no reason?
Wake up bro. Everything in life is not Black and White
I understand bro....I still play that song till today. If you listen deeply to that song, you will sense pain/regret in his voice. But remember, 2Pac sang "Until the end of time" and "Letter to my unborn child."

1 Like

Re: Blood Money: How Real Is It: Share Ur Stories. by ibdeals1(m): 7:53pm On Oct 03, 2014
AmNotDrunk:

For real man.
I heard the story live.
Fact is majority of things happening in d real world, have happened underworld. Belief it or not.

sure but is it tht there was a tunnel in the rock ?or a house behind it?
Re: Blood Money: How Real Is It: Share Ur Stories. by GHKWAME1: 7:54pm On Oct 03, 2014
kenjava20: Blood Money is 100% real you need to Visit Ghana and see a boy of 14yrs driving a Brand New Prado Jeep... people do so many Nasty things just to make Money and the result comes out 100%. you also need to Visit Ilorin Afonja and ask people around how Blood Money works around there..
It is a well known fact that those involved in blood money in Ghana are Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Blood Money: How Real Is It: Share Ur Stories. by bosun11(m): 7:55pm On Oct 03, 2014
Its damn real but it is atrocious....STUPIDITY IS DOING BLOOD MONEY AND NOT GETTING RICHER THAN THE LIKES OF ADENUGA OR DANGOTE , Don't waste your fellow human's beings life because of quick money which would end up minimizing the life span of your life...
The riches of God has no sorrow in it but from that of the devil, you have sleepless nights and UNREST...PEACE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Blood Money: How Real Is It: Share Ur Stories. by harryfish(f): 8:02pm On Oct 03, 2014
ugoezeik: bro for real? pls hw can I google it, I mean d one who sayd ge beg God for mny
First of all I am not a male. I don't know about about googling, I read it in the paper in 1993. The man's name is BESSOY. Had oil filling station in onitsha back then. Everyone that grew up in onitsha during this periond must know is man and his story. Don't know if u cn get it online.
Re: Blood Money: How Real Is It: Share Ur Stories. by Ekiseme(m): 8:10pm On Oct 03, 2014
osheno1:
Im telling you that Da Grin did ritual to be successful. Seriously.
pls don't say what you know nothing about
Re: Blood Money: How Real Is It: Share Ur Stories. by ojeffo: 8:13pm On Oct 03, 2014
kenlash1: In d world of d spirits anyfin is possible, d one I don't believe is money coming out of someone's mouf?
U blv in ogwu ego...U GONNA BLV ERRTHIN BROO
Re: Blood Money: How Real Is It: Share Ur Stories. by AmNotDrunk(m): 8:19pm On Oct 03, 2014
ibdeals1:

sure but is it tht there was a tunnel in the rock ?or a house behind it?

nope. I think it has to do with some powers I can't explain. Sometime last year the FCT commissioner of police led a team of officers to raid the rock but they didn't find/see anything. It's just beyond human comprehension. I've heard so many scary stories about that place.
Re: Blood Money: How Real Is It: Share Ur Stories. by 3kay945(m): 8:19pm On Oct 03, 2014
I think blood money used to be real. The reservoir of the knowledge are dead and failed to transfer the knowledge cool or their heirs abuse or are just not knowledgeable to carry on the task. wink
Re: Blood Money: How Real Is It: Share Ur Stories. by 3kay945(m): 8:27pm On Oct 03, 2014
angelinvestor: I understand bro....I still play that song till today. If you listen deeply to that song, you will sense pain/regret in his voice. But remember, 2Pac sang "Until the end of time" and "Letter to my unborn child."

That's attitude of niggas na, even cult members they know death can approach any time. So they're always prepared through their actions and songs.

2 Likes

Re: Blood Money: How Real Is It: Share Ur Stories. by rosebase(f): 8:29pm On Oct 03, 2014
am learnin
Re: Blood Money: How Real Is It: Share Ur Stories. by musicwriter(m): 8:41pm On Oct 03, 2014
It's very funny when people keep dismissing things they have no experience of. Well, it's real. When I was a kid God saved me twice from the hands of ritual killers. I just managed to run away from them twice. When I remember it today I just thank God. If not for God's sake I should've been dead a long time ago.

1 Like

Re: Blood Money: How Real Is It: Share Ur Stories. by Nobody: 8:45pm On Oct 03, 2014
ENIMONEY: The devil can give you riches,children,a husband and anything you want but if a man wants to dine with the devil, he should be ready to eat with a very long spoon! Don't undermine the power of sacrifice and of blood! We as christians are rich in christ today because of the blood of Jesus that He shared but it is good riches! It works both ways. I guess you get my drift
. U are on a long thing,dis days men dey use short spoon chop with devil. Moral of the story. Men don wise up.
Re: Blood Money: How Real Is It: Share Ur Stories. by ayodeleakinadew(m): 8:48pm On Oct 03, 2014
This happend in Ibadan about 4 years ago. The guy driving a brand new Murano Jeep and is a student of a populay univerity at toll gate area in Ibadan(L**d C**y Uni) hit a 505 peugeout car of an old man at around Dugbe. The man came down and started shouting on the guy,the guy postrated and started begging the man and every other person there too. After much ado,the man agreed and was about entering his car to drive off only for the guy to ask the man how much is the stupid car he is shouting about, and that he will give him cash on the spot,he went to the back of his car and there two Ghana must go bags filled with money. He was immediately accosted by by the police and on getting to his house,somewhere in side Oluyole Estate,they met two girls in his "prayer room" with calabash and all sorts. They aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ the source of the money!

It exists but its not real. What ℓ̊ mean is that it is very possible to get riches from other means other than God but one can't get wealth except from God. There is a big difference between wealth and riches. The devil told Jesus in the Mathew that the riches of this world has been handed over to him by "God" and if Jesus will only worship him,he will give them to hima but he failed!

There is no path to having maney that is not paved with blood its either the blood of Jesus for christians or the blood of any other thing for everyone else.

Blood money exists but its not real

3 Likes

Re: Blood Money: How Real Is It: Share Ur Stories. by aspirebig: 8:48pm On Oct 03, 2014
Op, op, op, how many times did i call u?

There is a way that seems right to man, the end is destruction.

You better work hard to comfortable in life than thinking of killing fellow man to get rich overnight.

A word is enogh for the wise.
Re: Blood Money: How Real Is It: Share Ur Stories. by Nobody: 8:52pm On Oct 03, 2014
SeaGold:

Did you read to comprehend? Guess you didn't understand when I said he erroneously joined ogboni to make money but chicken out when his expectations wasn't forthcoming.

Besides there are two ogboni cult. Reformed Ogboni Fraternity and Ogboni cult which one are you talking about?
What yeye expectation. It's impossible for a poor guy to be eligible to join ogboni..... it's not possible. There members include SAN, judges, perm secs, Obas, generals, senators e.t.c not just an average Joe in the society searching for sudden wealth. Funny how many fakes are springing up everywhere calling themselves ogboni.

I mean both. It only became reformed when educated folks started joining. So what are you on about.
samplegirl:

Like you know their modus operandi too well, are you their member?
What is wrong in being a member?
Is it wrong to be a member of ikoyi club or Lagos tennis club

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Okrika Iria Ceremony For Virgins Commences (Photos) / Geles: A Nigerian Woman's Must Have. The History Behind Geles / Somebody Tell Benjamin Netanyahu That Igbo Are The Lost Tribe Of Gad!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.