Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,938 members, 7,841,604 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

Problems Of Early Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Problems Of Early Marriage (785 Views)

Problems Of Girls With Big Bosom / Disadvantages Of Early Marriages / Spiritual Husband:unknown Problems Of Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Problems Of Early Marriage by Vabadon(m): 1:51pm On Oct 03, 2014
Many of us might get fascinated with the idea of marrying the person we love as early as possible, so that we can have more time to spend with each other. Although it is quite an
appealing deal to get married to the person you love, but marrying young may also bring with itself a set problems and difficulties.

Couples who are very young might face problems due to the lack of maturity to deal with tough situations. Maturity, which comes with age and experience, is very important for a healthy relationship. So here are some of the major problems that the couples face who marry young:
Read More Here: >>>www.vabadon.com/2014/10/5-relationship-problems-faced-by.html?m=1
Re: Problems Of Early Marriage by iceberylin(m): 1:55pm On Oct 03, 2014
ĔÁŔĹŶ MÁŔŔĨÁĞĔ ĨŚ ČŐŐĹ Ĩf Ú ĞÁŤ ŤĤĔ ČÁŚĤ ni cool
Re: Problems Of Early Marriage by Neldrizzy(m): 2:02pm On Oct 03, 2014
Any1 who is matured enough to handle responsibility can get married irrespective of his age!!! #myOpinion
Re: Problems Of Early Marriage by Rehil(f): 2:08pm On Oct 03, 2014
Maturity does not come wit age pls.i hav seen people dat r 27 n behave 16,i have seen 16 dat behave 30.i got married kind of early but wen i told people my age many were shock n many stil dnt believe me cos i was told i act older wit a wisdom above my age.age is nothing but a number my dear
Re: Problems Of Early Marriage by mesoade(m): 2:56pm On Oct 03, 2014
Maturity and wisdom doesn't come with age.

If not,

Methuselah ought to be Wiser than solomon
Re: Problems Of Early Marriage by mesoade(m): 2:57pm On Oct 03, 2014
Rehil: Maturity does not come wit age pls.i hav seen people dat r 27 n behave 16,i have seen 16 dat behave 30.i got married kind of early but wen i told people my age many were shock n many stil dnt believe me cos i was told i act older wit a wisdom above my age.age is nothing but a number my dear
exactly my point!

(1) (Reply)

How True Is This? (pix) / How Ladies Obtain Under False Influence. ( pics) / I Really Love This Grl Bt My Bro Called Her A Brat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.