Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,058 members, 7,838,690 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:00 AM

The Wooing Challenge 2014 [ladies' Edition]. The D-day! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Wooing Challenge 2014 [ladies' Edition]. The D-day! (12155 Views)

The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] / The Wooing Challenge 2014 (ladies' Edition) - Ladies Choose Your Men. / The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Go Down)

Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [ladies' Edition]. The D-day! by daveP(m): 6:58pm On Oct 03, 2014
NOTES

Rozzay, Teespice and Softsparkky to woo OLUBUKATOO

The ladies' man, handsome, humorous and charming. Definitely the heartbeats of these three ladies must be pounding to deliver their best as he will be making a difference today on how to select- through woo lines. cool

Rozzay claims he is "her man" wink
Teespice definitely silent, yet you never can tell. I heard somewhere she is a lady with words. Can they pierce the gentleman's heart tonight. But definitely Softsparkky wouldnt wait and watch. She plans to bring her A-game. Hmm Olu is in for what i call........
Dont bother (puts hands in pocket

Elantracey & Farano to woo OBINOSCOPY.

Save for one- this particular contest would have been tagged 'the Modal woo'. The pretty Farano would give her all to make sure Elantracey doesnt beat her for the heart and soul of the calm and yet respected OBINOSCOPY!

My opinion doesnt influence one bit(emphasizes with finger) of this contest, or else i would have said this is going to be evenly contested. Romantic, sizzling hot lines. Watch out for this. wink

Marieolae & Cheryl1 to woo NAIJABOIY

Ahaha! (laughs and adjust collar) almost a reverse of one of the challenges during the men's edition. Love knows no bounds. Neither can you predict how this would turn out. Since lines are all about it (slaps mosquito off) sorry!

Since lines are all about it. This will make these two ladies 'frenemies' for just 20 minutes. And lastly they are both very very... Beautiful and he is very very very Handsome. shocked

I still respect the law of magnetism though! wink

Missberrypop5 to woo CHIBWIKE

Sadly she has to prove to us how she can get him head over heel with her. Chibwike: you have the chance to publicly rate how her lines melted you. But make sure you do before you become a noble gas.

SpcAgtOko & to woo JBLUV55

What can i say than to smooch my beard (smooches it) grin JB has to rate her lines over a 100. So special agent OKO, you have to sketch those lines well.

Epathra to woo TALLESTY1

grin Epathra must be very please to have the tallest man on Nairaland at her command. You too have to rate her.

Ishilove & *** to woo MYND44

(smooches beard) Rate her lines also. cool

Berem to woo OBAYAYA. Berem i would like to rate you also, but OBAYAYA WOULDNT AGREE.

SO LETS SEE HOW YOU CANT MAKES THE HEARTS (ARGGGGHHHH) OF THIS GENTLEMEN (WAVES AWAY FLIES) TO POUND.

dj hit us all ( Timi dakolo's ololufe hits d air) ahhhh! Bo se 1, bo se 2, bo se baby baby, you look so beautiful...... grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [ladies' Edition]. The D-day! by chibwike(m): 6:58pm On Oct 03, 2014
am in a serious hold-up right now, hope to get bck home in time...following closely
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [ladies' Edition]. The D-day! by pasqal09: 6:58pm On Oct 03, 2014
The competitors that are here should please begin.

Rozzay, teespice and ishilove.
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [ladies' Edition]. The D-day! by Nobody: 6:59pm On Oct 03, 2014
Boring girls

3 Likes

Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [ladies' Edition]. The D-day! by daveP(m): 7:00pm On Oct 03, 2014
Pls Rozzay, Teespice and Softsparkky, the floor awaits you. Thank you!!
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [ladies' Edition]. The D-day! by Nobody: 7:00pm On Oct 03, 2014
pasqal09: The competitors that are here should please begin.

That's not how it's done joor
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [ladies' Edition]. The D-day! by Neldrizzy(m): 7:02pm On Oct 03, 2014
Right now am cooking, when am done i will let you all know.. #Bachelor life.. Cc naijaboiy chibwike dayjhi
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [ladies' Edition]. The D-day! by lertee(f): 7:03pm On Oct 03, 2014
berem: am not afraid o! You should take my place. You know am not too familiar with this section. cheesy

It's just for the fun dear,you already entered the competition so drop the hot romantic lines grin grin.

I thought your lines should be ready by now.
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [ladies' Edition]. The D-day! by iceberylin(m): 7:03pm On Oct 03, 2014
ßŐŔĨŃĞ ĹĨĶĔ ČŔÁŹŶ shocked
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [ladies' Edition]. The D-day! by naijaboiy: 7:04pm On Oct 03, 2014
Neldrizzy: Right now am cooking, when am done i will let you all know.. #Bachelor life.. Cc naijaboiy chibwike dayjhi
Abeg wetin you dey cook...make I come join you.

*puffs pipe*
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [ladies' Edition]. The D-day! by Nobody: 7:04pm On Oct 03, 2014
lertee:
It's just for the fun dear,you already entered the competition so drop the hot romantic lines grin grin.

I thought your lines should be ready by now.
its not ready and won't be ready soon. lipsrsealed
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [ladies' Edition]. The D-day! by Dayjhihannon01(m): 7:04pm On Oct 03, 2014
naijaboiy:
Kai...even the competitors are not here undecided

Mtchew... undecided

*puffs pipe*
they'v all gone to hiding... *coughs*
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [ladies' Edition]. The D-day! by Ishilove: 7:04pm On Oct 03, 2014
pasqal09: The competitors that are here should please begin.

My slot is 8pm. Until then cool
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [ladies' Edition]. The D-day! by naijaboiy: 7:05pm On Oct 03, 2014
iceberylin:
ĤŐŴ ÁßŐÚŤ Ú ĹĔŤ ŤĤĔ ĹÁĎĨĔŚ ČĤŐŐŚĔ ŴĤŐ ŤŐ ŴŐŐ

ŤĤÁŤŚ ĨŦ ŤĤĔŶ Ŵill even angryŴŐŐ ÁŃŶŐŃĔ
they have already done that in the choosing thread.

I don't think you were following the challenge at all
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [ladies' Edition]. The D-day! by eph12(m): 7:05pm On Oct 03, 2014
Every spirit of boringness die by fire!!!

3 Likes

Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [ladies' Edition]. The D-day! by daveP(m): 7:05pm On Oct 03, 2014
However behind schedule, each contender has ten minutes. So please drop your lines. Berem i disallow you. Your withdrawal is unaccepted. cool. Hmmm.

(faints and revives two seconds after) Awaiting woo-lines
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [ladies' Edition]. The D-day! by naijaboiy: 7:06pm On Oct 03, 2014
berem: its not ready and won't be ready soon. lipsrsealed
SIGH undecided
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [ladies' Edition]. The D-day! by naijaboiy: 7:07pm On Oct 03, 2014
Mummy rozzay we are waiting smiley
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [ladies' Edition]. The D-day! by KingTom(m): 7:07pm On Oct 03, 2014
***Strokes beard***
See wetin we dey call wooing. SMH if you see the last edition gan. Oh may Sango tagteam Amadioha finish those bloody hackers grin grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [ladies' Edition]. The D-day! by iceberylin(m): 7:07pm On Oct 03, 2014
naijaboiy:
they have already done that in the choosing thread.

I don't think you were following the challenge at all
ŔĔĎĨŔĔČŤ MĔ ŤŐ ŤĤĔ ŤĤŔĔÁĎ PĹČ
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [ladies' Edition]. The D-day! by Ishilove: 7:07pm On Oct 03, 2014
Mynd44, where are you??

You can run but you can't hide. You must be wooed today. grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [ladies' Edition]. The D-day! by daveP(m): 7:07pm On Oct 03, 2014
iceberylin:
ĤŐŴ ÁßŐÚŤ Ú ĹĔŤ ŤĤĔ ĹÁĎĨĔŚ ČĤŐŐŚĔ ŴĤŐ ŤŐ ŴŐŐ

ŤĤÁŤŚ ĨŦ ŤĤĔŶ Ŵill even angryŴŐŐ ÁŃŶŐŃĔ
deliberations are past. All entries stand and must proceed according to book. Awaiting still!
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [ladies' Edition]. The D-day! by Nobody: 7:08pm On Oct 03, 2014
daveP: However behind schedule, each contender has ten minutes. So please drop your lines. Berem i disallow you. Your withdrawal is unaccepted. cool. Hmmm.

(faints and revives two seconds after) Awaiting woo-lines

*unfollows thread*
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [ladies' Edition]. The D-day! by lertee(f): 7:09pm On Oct 03, 2014
berem: its not ready and won't be ready soon. lipsrsealed
Ok,waiting till you are ready,your slot is not now.
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [ladies' Edition]. The D-day! by naijaboiy: 7:09pm On Oct 03, 2014
Dayjhihannon01: they'v all gone to hiding... *coughs*
Nawa sha...

*hands him a cup of vodka*
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [ladies' Edition]. The D-day! by Nobody: 7:09pm On Oct 03, 2014
daveP: Pls Rozzay, Teespice and Softsparkky, the floor awaits you. Thank you!!
Are you guys serious? I thought it's tomorrow ooo.

@davep please spell my name right. No wonder I don't get your mentions.
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [ladies' Edition]. The D-day! by Kunleskey(m): 7:10pm On Oct 03, 2014
Chai so fast
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [ladies' Edition]. The D-day! by naijaboiy: 7:12pm On Oct 03, 2014
iceberylin:
ŔĔĎĨŔĔČŤ MĔ ŤŐ ŤĤĔ ŤĤŔĔÁĎ PĹČ
92 pages of useless discussions

You don't wana go there.

The thread has been locked already undecided
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [ladies' Edition]. The D-day! by kilokeys(m): 7:12pm On Oct 03, 2014
hehehehe.. *sits on tiger's skin sipping palmwine from tortoise shell*
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [ladies' Edition]. The D-day! by Tallesty1(m): 7:12pm On Oct 03, 2014
Neldrizzy: somewhere in Paris for our honeymoon!! grin
With whosad
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [ladies' Edition]. The D-day! by farano(f): 7:13pm On Oct 03, 2014
*peeps*
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [ladies' Edition]. The D-day! by Teespice(f): 7:14pm On Oct 03, 2014
davep,

I need an hour to cook up my lines.

can you reschedule this to 8 pm.

was thinking it was tomorrow this would take place

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20)

At What Age Did You Have Sex / intimate Urge Deminished After Marriagee / Be Honest: Why Are You Not Married Yet?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.