Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,317 members, 7,839,520 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:33 PM

The Wooing Challenge 2014 [ladies' Edition]. The D-day! - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Wooing Challenge 2014 [ladies' Edition]. The D-day! (12157 Views)

The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] / The Wooing Challenge 2014 (ladies' Edition) - Ladies Choose Your Men. / The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Go Down)

Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [ladies' Edition]. The D-day! by Nobody: 8:21pm On Oct 03, 2014
Wow, I've seen enough for a day.

*Quietly unfollows thread* cool
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [ladies' Edition]. The D-day! by naijaboiy: 8:21pm On Oct 03, 2014
marieolae: To the love of my life, the air that I breath, the man of my dreams. D-A-N-N-Y. This is my proposal to a guy that I cherish and adore. I know its long, but I would appreciate it if you could read it because its coming directly from my heart.

Daniel the son of "David ", take my hand and forever be mine and let's make love till eternity.

My love for you is passionate, an emotion from within, a spirit from my soul that blinds me from the world. I don't want to sound poetic but baby I'm running mad.From the first day I set my eyes on your picture, I knew it was more than lust. It was a strong bondage that could never be broken. From your perfectly sculptured hair, your glistening eyes, your smooth chocolate skin and your lips that I could kiss all day, danny I knew u were the one for me. Some other girls flirt with you, but I know you are mine. Your masculine voice alone that can soak any woman and tear her apart. Without you, I'm not complete baby.

Oh love! Thou art wonderful. You brought my baby and I together. Even on my darkest nights, you are my brightest star. Baby accept this wonderful gift I have for you. To be honest, when I receive a mention, I pray its you. When I receive a like, I hope its naijaboiy. I click on your profile day in and out hoping that you'll come online. Baby I'm obsessed. When I see your posts my heart skips a beat. Then your signature bold font signifies its you.

Danny my love, I will run mad if you refuse to be my mine. You make me delirious. You are my peace in the midst of strife. I continue to fantasize about that day that you will hold me in ur arms and whisper in my ears that you love me. I fantasize about that day that my body will touch yours and I will get to feel the hard things. I fantasize about that day that I will take your last name and forever be under your spell.

I'm intoxicated by your smile. Your voice is like music to my ears. Words aren't enough to describe how I feel. Just give me a chance, and I promise to make it worthwhile. You are my king. And I'll be a slave for you, worship you and surrender my all. Don't allow this love to deteriorate

Baby mi.....Ki ni mo le fi se eri?

Let me be the one to make u feel like a man. Let me be the one to show you there is no other women that can be compared. Let me be the one to make ur wildest fantasies come to reality. I'll cook for you when your hungry, comb your hair when its rough and massage your back when your tired. I'm drunk in love baby. I want to love and obey your commands. I'm crazy about you. And that's just me being real. Nobody has to understand but you and I.

It goes beyond the physical aspect, because I'm in love with who you are. You are my friend,my companion, my lover and soul mate. Your a real man. Every woman's dream. Intellectual, intelligent and inspiring. ( My ambitious lawyer). Not to forget you are soo funny. You can make me laugh for days and I seize to believe that you are not perfect. To me, you are my perfect gentleman. No matter the sweet words that other guys will tell me, its you and I that I see. We belong together. Your always on my mind, and I will kill and fight anybody who wants to stand in my way.

Baby, forget about any other girl trying to woo you. Its you and me. TOGETHER. ALONE. ME AND YOU AGAISNT THE WORLD. We are meant to be. So take my hand and let's fight against all our enemies. Trust me honey, I'm yours. My body has your name written on it. Guys will be jealous, but I don't care cos love is in the air smiley. You mean so much to me danny, I hope that you can see?

I know this is overwhelming, but sugar pie, I love you. Let me be your perfect gentlewoman to show you what love is all about.

Mr Daniel Asi....will you be mine? Baby don't allow me to cry this night..just say yes!
[size=20pt]MindBlown cheesy[/size]
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [ladies' Edition]. The D-day! by Sarimah(f): 8:22pm On Oct 03, 2014
cheryl1: How do I start this?

Naijaboiy,i want you to know that every single word written here is from the bottom of my heart.

I joined NL just because I wanted to gain access to information and read funny comments. Everything was going normal until I stumbled upon your posts in one of the threads in education section. I don't know how it happened but I found myself getting attracted to you already,I clicked on your profile,and went straight to have a look at your posts. I saw the way you handled matters intelligently,even when people try to provoke you into insulting them and start an e-fight,you turned it around and made them be your friends instead.

Although there were some instances where you derailed and maybe go off point,but my admiration for you couldn't let me see those flaws. I was crushing on you already. Checking your picture caused the whole damage because I was wowed by what I saw and it was very clear I had fallen for you already,even when you did not know anything about me.

Naijaboiy,nairaland's finest. The guy i've seen with the highest amount of likes on his profile after se.un. I've been approached by lots of guys but none swept me off like you did.You are the one that I want to be with. You put a smile on my face even when I just think about you.

Everything about you fascinates me. Your nice hairline which I am a sucker for,your cute dimples which makes me melt and wet my panties,your lips which I dream about kissing everyday,your stature which is the perfect type i'm looking for in a guy. I want to be wrapped in your warm embrace for as long as ever.

Ok,lets leave the hype. I really want to be your girl. The queen of your heart. The one who'll comfort you in troubled times. There would never be a boring moment as long as you have me. No "K" conversations,No nagging,it will just be perfect between us.

Forget any other girl,they are just temporal and are playing games. I'm here to stay,permanently.

Please don't play hard to get,i know it's awkward for a lady to pour out her heart like this,but I can't help it.

Naijaboiy,please let me be the queen of your heart,your naijagirl.

superb!
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [ladies' Edition]. The D-day! by KingTom(m): 8:23pm On Oct 03, 2014
IrishKez:

Indeed you were
Hope you didn't bite the cooer with those shining teeth. cheesy
grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [ladies' Edition]. The D-day! by MizMyColi(f): 8:23pm On Oct 03, 2014
cheesy
*listening to Ada Ada by Flavor*

Keenly following the thread too.

Elantracey!!!

Thou art where?
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [ladies' Edition]. The D-day! by xynerise: 8:23pm On Oct 03, 2014
iceberylin:
ŤĤĔŶ ŃĔĔĎ ŤŐ QÚĨŤ ŴÁŤČĤĨŃĞ MÁŔa Ń ČĹÁŔÁ Ń ŤĤĔ ŔĔŚŤ ŐŦ ŤĤĔM

ĨMÁĞĨŃĔ ŤĤĔĨŔ ßĔŚŤ ĹĨŃĔs "ŴĤĔŃ Ĩ VĨĔŴ ÚŔ ĎP Ĩ ĞŐŤ ŴĔŤ"

ßÁßĔ Ú ĎĤ ÚŃĎĔŔ ŔÁĨŃ undecided
Lol. Exactly my point. That was a lie from the pit of hell. Wet for picture way you no even know whether the real person for the dp don kpai?
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [ladies' Edition]. The D-day! by iceberylin(m): 8:23pm On Oct 03, 2014
valmunich: Marieolae just broke the heart of so many cheesy
grin
ŦŔÁŃĶßĔŃ ŃĎ ĔŤČ
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [ladies' Edition]. The D-day! by naijaboiy: 8:23pm On Oct 03, 2014
xynerise:
Than you guys? I just want a bit of truth in what they type grin. You stalking on someone as claimed, you need to show us link to a thread where it all started to make it real.
Hmmm
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [ladies' Edition]. The D-day! by zicoraads: 8:24pm On Oct 03, 2014
naijaboiy:
Hehehe,,i think they are more original than we guys
Not by any account. Apart from the young lady who wooed you-who I think already has a crush on you-the guys' edition was a million miles ahead of this one. Most of those guys were original and were speaking from their hearts.

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [ladies' Edition]. The D-day! by Nobody: 8:25pm On Oct 03, 2014
Hahahahahahaha grin no be small thing o grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [ladies' Edition]. The D-day! by valmunich(m): 8:26pm On Oct 03, 2014
iceberylin:
grin
ŦŔÁŃĶßĔŃ ŃĎ ĔŤČ
Lol.. grin cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [ladies' Edition]. The D-day! by lalasticlala(m): 8:26pm On Oct 03, 2014
lol.

Interesting
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [ladies' Edition]. The D-day! by naijaboiy: 8:26pm On Oct 03, 2014
valmunich: Marieolae just broke the heart of so many cheesy
Bro i'm confused
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [ladies' Edition]. The D-day! by iceberylin(m): 8:27pm On Oct 03, 2014
xynerise:
Lol. Exactly my point. That was a lie from the pit of hell. Wet for picture way you no even know whether the real Person for the dip don kpai?
ŦÁĹĹŚ ŦŔŐM MÁŃĞŐ ŤŔĔĔ grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [ladies' Edition]. The D-day! by xynerise: 8:27pm On Oct 03, 2014
zicoraads: Not by any account. Apart from the young lady who wooed you-who I think already has a crush on you-the guys' edition was a million miles ahead of this one. Most of those guys were original and were speaking from their hearts.
Your head dey jare. Even though those guys are pervs, they actually meant it grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [ladies' Edition]. The D-day! by zicoraads: 8:27pm On Oct 03, 2014
BTW...its sad MizMyColi didn't woo no one. That would have been something to 'die for' cheesy

2 Likes

Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [ladies' Edition]. The D-day! by Jbluv55(m): 8:27pm On Oct 03, 2014
SpcAgtOko:

Thanks sir

*takes a deep breath* ...

I also didn't think I would be here today.. but since I am.....

They say there are two sides to every story Here is my version:

JB, mein Shatz;
When I first came in contact with you I treated you like every other nairalander; just another online comment. In fact, I failed to even reply your mentions (Shoutout to Seun for making mentions easier to access!) and within a short time after our first encounter, I deactivated that account.

The very next day as I was checking my mentions I noticed you created a thread about me. I did not remember you from our first encounter and I wondered who the mysterious guy was who obviously followed me a lot more than I followed him. wink

I read your profile and posts a little, but made no effort to "get to know you". Without knowing it, we shared similar fears and similar wishes, but I paid you no mind. I continued with my late night nairaland creeping, and posting on random topics. When I saw your name come up, I would check out your profile and wonder what the "mysterious guy" was up to, but I never contacted you, and you never contacted me.

"He is just a kid" I said to myself, "another kid having a good time on nl.."

Fast forward a few months and I happened upon you mentioning my name again and I became much more curious this time. - Months had passed. I had forgotten all about you, but here you were, still calling my name grin

And then I saw your picture. shocked shocked shocked

*heart be still*

Traeume ich?

This "kid" wasn't a kid at all. You were a handsome man who had the ability to make me melt just by looking into the camera.

The more I read your posts, the more I got to know you and know that you possessed everything I wanted in a man:
You are intelligent
You are attractive
You are forgiving
You are trusthworthy
You are loving
You are romantic
You are easy-going
You are adaptive
You are attentive
You are hard-working
You are emphathetic
You are confident
You are courteous
You are peaceful
You are mature
You have a sense of humor
<list has been shortened for the viewers sake wink>

Du bist was ich willst...
Doch, du bist was ich brauch.
Ja!
Du bist fur mich!
Du bist die Welt fur mich.
*hands him a translator*

It is time to make my dreams come true.

They say "A dream is wish your heart makes" and my heart is wishing to be with you.

Our e-home had already been made and I must give you credit there: You did a fine job building it. wink

Now, I want to take this to the next level with you. I have been your friend - the one that has come to love you. I have come to know you in a way that other babes would be jealous of grin
I want so much more though.
I want to return the love that you have so openly given me.
I want to love you endlessly.
Mo fe je ete e.
Mo fe fi owo kan idi e. grin
I want to please you.
I want to be the one you lean on in times of need.
I want to make you smile everyday.
I want Chelsea and Man U to unite as one; Me and You sharing a love that makes all others seem like puppy love.

If I had to tell the world what you mean to me, I would whisper in your ear and tell you "You are everything".

JB, Mo ni fe e...mit jedem Hertschlag... Ich liebe nur dich und ich weiss du liebst mich auch.
Ich kann dir nicht versprechen all deine probleme zu losen....doch - Ich kann dich lieben

Sag mir bitte ja kiss

JB, let me love you for now and forever

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RBMUDrCZKyA

WOW!!!

Ja coolwink
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [ladies' Edition]. The D-day! by Nobody: 8:28pm On Oct 03, 2014
Sarimah: superb!
sarimah vs ............
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [ladies' Edition]. The D-day! by Nobody: 8:29pm On Oct 03, 2014
Hmmmm!

Most of the love are based on the look of the recipients found in their profile.
Few are based on the man behind the look. lipsrsealed

Learning a lot already smiley

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [ladies' Edition]. The D-day! by kingphilip(m): 8:29pm On Oct 03, 2014
IrishKez:

I am an observer
Turning on my observing mode cool
Chai welcome dear
I was expecting to c u at the front row but seems u showed up late
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [ladies' Edition]. The D-day! by iceberylin(m): 8:29pm On Oct 03, 2014
zicoraads: Not by any account. Apart from the young lady who wooed you-who I think already has a crush on you-the guys' edition was a million miles ahead of this one. Most of those guys were original and were speaking from their hearts.
ÚŔ ŚŐ ŐŃ PŐĨŃŤ cool
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [ladies' Edition]. The D-day! by marieolae(f): 8:30pm On Oct 03, 2014
xynerise:
Lol. Exactly my point. That was a lie from the pit of hell. Wet for picture way you no even know whether the real person for the dp don kpai?
ah beg keep quiet jor let's see ur lines. Mtchew
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [ladies' Edition]. The D-day! by valmunich(m): 8:30pm On Oct 03, 2014
naijaboiy:
Bro i'm confused
You acting like you donno how many niggas tripping for that beauty
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [ladies' Edition]. The D-day! by MizMyColi(f): 8:30pm On Oct 03, 2014
zicoraads: BTW...its sad Miz MyColi didn't woo no one. That would have been something to 'die for' cheesy

I promise to participate fully in the next one.
smiley
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [ladies' Edition]. The D-day! by Tallesty1(m): 8:31pm On Oct 03, 2014
claireshan: Lol am here anything for me?
No Be You Nah.
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [ladies' Edition]. The D-day! by iceberylin(m): 8:31pm On Oct 03, 2014
IrishKez: Hmmmm!

Most of the love are based on the look of the recipients found in their profile.
Few are based on the man behind the look. lipsrsealed

Learning a lot already smiley
Ú MĨĞĤŤ ßĔ ŤĤĔ ČÚŤĔŚŤ ĞĨŔĹŐŃ ŃĹ
ŤĤÁŤŚ ĨŦ ŶŐÚŔ ĎPĨŚ ŔĔÁĹ shocked
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [ladies' Edition]. The D-day! by valmunich(m): 8:32pm On Oct 03, 2014
Where's softsparkyy? smiley
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [ladies' Edition]. The D-day! by Teespice(f): 8:33pm On Oct 03, 2014
I have always loved and strive to achieve the best things in life. Always had the best of friends, best gifts and education which life avails to us. I have always excelled in this quest of mine, amassing great and rare qualifications as well as antiques in my numerous sojourns.

I thought I have garnered it all, that I can now rest on my laurels, till I met you olubukato. olu, I saw you and all the fine antiques and gems I have gathered became more useful. your face well carved with those succulent lips, melted through me like caramel. your wisdom sliced through me like a hot knife through butter. your posts are like a breath of fresh air on nairaland.

The aura you exude calms any troubling storm in my life. what makes me want to have you to myself is that just like old wine, you keep getting more lovely and Gracious with each new day. I can't get enough of you olu. I am tired of stating and longing for you while you seem so far. I am breaking and going against what I feel and declaring my love for you my mon cherie.

I want to grow old with you my love, to be held in your arms and feel the sheer warmth of your body. I want to feel the piercing, soothing intensity of your gaze and then reach into my soul and tap the nectar therein.

I love you olu, your voice like a classic ballard reverberates into the confines of my heart and chars my resistance with molten love magma. I want your touches to make me sing in high notes like a leading opera singer.

I can't describe how much you mean to me, even scientists and English scholars have failed in their quest to find the best words that describes you. you are surreal, an enigma, a puzzle I want to spend the rest and all of my life solving. your kind words blots out sorrows from my path. your beauty sets my whole body on fire, your gaze electrified me and sets my emotions running wild.

I am done pondering if I should pour out my heart to you. I am done being reclusive because I don't want to loose you. I am coming out of my shell for you. say yes to me and watch me leave you better than I met you. say yes to me and watch me share your pains and your happiness equally with you. forming a closely knitted hand that no pressure can break, nor ether can burn down. our love will be the archetypal love that generations before and after us dead or alive will use as a benchmark to show the world what love truly means. I am ready to take this step, but I have to find the quintessential angel to guide me through it and that's nobody but you olubukato.

say yes my sucre.

5 Likes

Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [ladies' Edition]. The D-day! by naijaboiy: 8:33pm On Oct 03, 2014
Let's just let them do their thing smiley
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [ladies' Edition]. The D-day! by Nobody: 8:33pm On Oct 03, 2014
kingphilip:
Chai welcome dear
I was expecting to c u at the front row but seems u showed up late

Thanks Kingp

Actually I came late cos I was waiting for my date tonight , dre11 who never showed up. embarassed
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [ladies' Edition]. The D-day! by Arsenalholic(m): 8:34pm On Oct 03, 2014
cheryl1: How do I start this?

Naijaboiy,i want you to know that every single word written here is from the bottom of my heart.

I joined NL just because I wanted to gain access to information and read funny comments. Everything was going normal until I stumbled upon your posts in one of the threads in education section. I don't know how it happened but I found myself getting attracted to you already,I clicked on your profile,and went straight to have a look at your posts. I saw the way you handled matters intelligently,even when people try to provoke you into insulting them and start an e-fight,you turned it around and made them be your friends instead.

Although there were some instances where you derailed and maybe go off point,but my admiration for you couldn't let me see those flaws. I was crushing on you already. Checking your picture caused the whole damage because I was wowed by what I saw and it was very clear I had fallen for you already,even when you did not know anything about me.

Naijaboiy,nairaland's finest. The guy i've seen with the highest amount of likes on his profile after se.un. I've been approached by lots of guys but none swept me off like you did.You are the one that I want to be with. You put a smile on my face even when I just think about you.

Everything about you fascinates me. Your nice hairline which I am a sucker for,your cute dimples which makes me melt and wet my panties,your lips which I dream about kissing everyday,your stature which is the perfect type i'm looking for in a guy. I want to be wrapped in your warm embrace for as long as ever.

Ok,lets leave the hype. I really want to be your girl. The queen of your heart. The one who'll comfort you in troubled times. There would never be a boring moment as long as you have me. No "K" conversations,No nagging,it will just be perfect between us.

Forget any other girl,they are just temporal and are playing games. I'm here to stay,permanently.

Please don't play hard to get,i know it's awkward for a lady to pour out her heart like this,but I can't help it.

Naijaboiy,please let me be the queen of your heart,your naijagirl.

Beautiful.

Reeks orignality all over.
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [ladies' Edition]. The D-day! by KingTom(m): 8:34pm On Oct 03, 2014
IrishKez:

Thanks Kingp

Actually I came late cos I was waiting for my date tonight , dre11 who never showed up. embarassed
grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20)

See what I use to masturbate today. Any Side Effect? / At What Age Did You Have Sex / Slay Queen Shares Naked Picture Of Herself Online To Gain Audience And Nigeria R

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.