Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,708 members, 7,820,489 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

Ebonyi state, on its way to extinction - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ebonyi state, on its way to extinction (4580 Views)

Experimental Ebola Drug (ZMapp) On Its Way To Liberia / Obasanjo - PDP Faces Extinction In Lagos / Breaking News! Nigeria On Its Way To An End. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebonyi state, on its way to extinction by smartg(m): 8:55am On Oct 07, 2014
DONGOYARO1:
There are more ibos in Kano than they are in Ebonyi which is even an ibo state
and there are more yorubas in Ebonyi state than the Igbos.
Re: Ebonyi state, on its way to extinction by smartg(m): 9:02am On Oct 07, 2014
pazienza:

This is how it starts. Before you know it, a group of Igbos would fall for this trap, and the whole thread would descend into dick measuring contest with peeps from other parts of Igbo trying to tarnish Ebonyi, just to claim that their own region has the greatest potential and not Ebonyi! And then some Ebonyians would come to defend Ebonyi by tarnishing the image of Ndiigbo thinking they are only getting back at other silly Igbos saying bad things about Ebonyi to discredit her.
It wont take time before the Imo block and Anambra block hijack the thread to continue their dick measuring contest, with Yolobar impostors posing as Imo persons and Anambra persons adding fuel to the growing inferno, while Enemies of Ndiigbo watch with grin and glee from the sidelines.
that's why I will never contribute on this thread.
Re: Ebonyi state, on its way to extinction by enekentioba: 9:24am On Oct 07, 2014
smartg:

and there are more yorubas in Ebonyi state than the Igbos.
you are right bro. owerri street, agulueze street that's their home.
Re: Ebonyi state, on its way to extinction by 100Cents: 9:24am On Oct 07, 2014
isdore66:
Pls can any body tell me the recent activities, development or even crimes committed in ebonyi state in fact anything.

One funny boy attacked me last week here on the forum for calling Ebonyi a nonexistent state.

A state without news 12 months in a year... pheew..
Re: Ebonyi state, on its way to extinction by Nobody: 10:48am On Oct 07, 2014
100Cents:

One funny boy attacked me last week here on the forum for calling Ebonyi a nonexistent state.

A state without news 12 months in a year... pheew..
You are not current, perhaps not enlightened.
Maybe you were yet unborn when early this year the Government developed a rice milling factory and three rice clusters at Ebonyi state producing excess rice for consumption and export.
Perhaps your mother was not born yet when in July 2014 there was Leadership crisis in Ebonyi state house of assembly, weeks before Enugu state deputy governor was impeached for raising livestock at the Enugu state Government house.
I think you are crippled enough, perhaps poor enough to lack the fund to sponsor your trip to Ebonyi state to view democracy dividends with your own very eyes.
Clearly you see, you are very ignorant, short-sighted, out-dated and ill-informed.
I should not have given you these information so you would go about show-casing your ignorance online, but then it would not hurt to help a brother understand how ill-informed and ignorant he is, would it?

2 Likes

Re: Ebonyi state, on its way to extinction by Lordave: 11:11am On Oct 07, 2014
emmysoftyou:
pizienza ,
yur wish towards the igbo nation wil come to pass one day...amen
mark my world.. Broda

but if some of the anambrarians wants to feel dat otha igbo subgroup re inferior..like wat they call enugwu pple {wawa}
then sth unexpected wil befall some of them that make use of pride words......
If some of d arrogant anambrarian do not stop their arrogant attitude towards their brodas in d east...
i reserve my comment as they re stil my brodas

We the igbos shuld see otha igbos like anioma,anambra.imo,opobo/etche,the real ikwere igbo,abia,ebonyi,ndoma igbo and enugu as one..
not d one dat wil kum out and tell us that d first rich man is frm ma vilage.. ?

what of those have the food basket of the eastern nation like ebonyi eeh?
we cant do without each otha.
we nid them they nid us,accordin to aristotle,no man is an island.
ebonyi state pples, unu jokwa o

i remain faithful to d entire igbo land..
You are right bro. I understand what you are talking about/feeling.

It's such a shameful trend among so many Igbos. Why would single out a particular people with some derogatory remarks?

Yet, some illiterate Enugu folks also talk about Imo people in an abusive way. I've heard them several times say that Imo people are so self centered and that they are as cunning and deceptive as the tortoise. I mean you always hear them say "onye Imo, hapu onye a. Ona akpu sense ndi Imo."

One day I furiously confronted one of them and as uncivilized as he is, he threw a challenge that we should compare the two states to know the more prominent. That was it. And that forced me to kinda cut relationship with some Enugu peeps I meet in the field on sundays.

Where did such mentality emanate from among us? Shameful!
Re: Ebonyi state, on its way to extinction by Lordave: 11:22am On Oct 07, 2014
Vessi:

Maybe you were yet unborn when early this year the Government developed a rice milling factory and three rice clusters at Ebonyi state producing excess rice for consumption and export.
Perhaps your mother was not born yet when in July 2014 there was Leadership crisis in Ebonyi state house of assembly, weeks before Enugu state deputy governor was impeached for raising livestock at the Enugu state Government house.
I think you are crippled enough, perhaps poor enough to lack the fund to sponsor your trip to Ebonyi state to view democracy dividends with your own very eyes.
Clearly you see, you are very ignorant, short-sighted, out-dated and ill-informed.
I should not have given you these information so you would go about show-casing your ignorance online, but then it would not hurt to help a brother understand how ill-informed and ignorant he is, would it?
What the 4uck are you doing?

Look, you owe nobody any apology/explanation for Ebonyi not being in the news or not. Everybody is entitled to his or her sucking opinion. These brainless folks saying trash about Ebonyi are just saying it for fight/hate sake, if not, have you seen them talk about Kebbi, Taraba, Gombe, Zamfara, and Ekiti states not being in the news?

Inferiority complex has a major role also. When you feel inferior to someone or a particular group, you discover that you always seek for the weaker part of that person/group to attack.
We just have to decipher the motion behind some certain unnecessary talks before we reply them. Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Ebonyi state, on its way to extinction by 100Cents: 11:29am On Oct 07, 2014
Vessi:

You are a compounded idiiot...

Rice milling factory indeed. I read it. Only that

You don't need to insult me. Just pocket your frustration..

Monkey..
Re: Ebonyi state, on its way to extinction by Nobody: 12:15pm On Oct 07, 2014
100Cents:

You are a compounded idiiot...

Rice milling factory indeed. I read it. Only that

You don't need to insult me. Just pocket your frustration..

Monkey..
I did not insult you. I only enlightened you and you call me names?
You see you deserve more than the enlightenment I served you?
You illiterate claimed no news is heard from there in 12months every year yet you know of a rice milling factory that mills exported and consumed rice.
Talk about hypocrisy. You are the worst living being I have ever met. A liar. A propagandist. A cheater. You lie even when you know your claims are false. Just to taint an innocent state's image. Shame on you and all you stand for.

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi state, on its way to extinction by Nobody: 12:17pm On Oct 07, 2014
Lordave:
What the 4uck are you doing?

Look, you owe nobody any apology/explanation for Ebonyi not being in the news or not. Everybody is entitled to his or her sucking opinion. These brainless folks saying trash about Ebonyi are just saying it for fight/hate sake, if not, have you seen them talk about Kebbi, Taraba, Gombe, Zamfara, and Ekiti states not being in the news?

Inferiority complex has a major role also. When you feel inferior to someone or a particular group, you discover that you always seek for the weaker part of that person/group to attack.
We just have to decipher the motion behind some certain unnecessary talks before we reply them. Thank you.
Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Do Not Urinate Here - Hilarious Signage / $350 Million Divided By 180 Million People In Nigeria / Time To Carry Your Own Hand Luggage. Ambode, Saraki ....PICTURES..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.