Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,203 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:35 PM

Ebonyi state, on its way to extinction - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ebonyi state, on its way to extinction (4574 Views)

Experimental Ebola Drug (ZMapp) On Its Way To Liberia / Obasanjo - PDP Faces Extinction In Lagos / Breaking News! Nigeria On Its Way To An End. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ebonyi state, on its way to extinction by isdore66(m): 6:56pm On Oct 03, 2014
Pls can any body tell me the recent activities, development or even crimes committed in ebonyi state in fact anything.
Re: Ebonyi state, on its way to extinction by dedons: 7:25pm On Oct 03, 2014
isdore66: Pls can any body tell me the recent activities, development or even crimes committed in the ebonyi state in fact anything. They don't mention them in the News
oboy no be only u o...me sef be wan ask the same question...maybe dem don cede dem to cameroun...

Mods,front page.

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi state, on its way to extinction by LasGidiOwner: 7:31pm On Oct 03, 2014
grin grin

Una go make this food choke me.................

CC: Chinazaekperem5, Generalscatter, Reborn, Scatter1, Alababoss, Mrojukwu, Generaladekunle, ebankole, tsolz400, OrlandoOwoh

2 Likes

Re: Ebonyi state, on its way to extinction by DONGOYARO1: 7:33pm On Oct 03, 2014
There are more ibos in Kano than they are in Ebonyi which is even an ibo state

9 Likes

Re: Ebonyi state, on its way to extinction by LasGidiOwner: 7:34pm On Oct 03, 2014
Why is that...does it mean Ebonyi is cursed? grin grin grin grin

DONGOYARO1: There are more ibos in Kano than they are in Ebonyi which is even an ibo state

3 Likes

Re: Ebonyi state, on its way to extinction by DONGOYARO1: 7:39pm On Oct 03, 2014
LasGidiOwner: Why is that...does it mean Ebonyi is cursed? grin grin grin grin

sadsadsad
Re: Ebonyi state, on its way to extinction by Nobody: 7:43pm On Oct 03, 2014
Ignrance written all over the thread. Trolls booking space above me.

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi state, on its way to extinction by Nobody: 7:54pm On Oct 03, 2014
Op this your title sef fit make Ebonyi state vanish.

2 Likes

Re: Ebonyi state, on its way to extinction by emmysoftyou: 8:10pm On Oct 03, 2014
op u mean does ebonyi state exist,nt exits/ebony...

yes they do,ebonyi state is one of the peacefu state in nigeria and has d largest landmass in the whole of southeastern state only.

In ebonyi state,there is development going on lik the buildin of roads,shops, and som housin estate.
if yu go to ebonyi state's capital,yu wil forget yur home town.grin
but anotha thing i observe in ebonyi is that the women seem to work harder than the men.
The land is fertile,they ve groundnut,salt,cement,and rice. I don chop taya grin

am a traveller.am nt frm there but i am frm the whole of southeastern state..

7 Likes

Re: Ebonyi state, on its way to extinction by Lordave: 8:14pm On Oct 03, 2014
OP, your written English and spelling of Ebonyi explain more on why your name hasn't been on any school register. sad

18 Likes

Re: Ebonyi state, on its way to extinction by Nobody: 8:20pm On Oct 03, 2014
isdore66: Pls can any body tell me the recent activities, development or even crimes committed in the ebonyi state in fact anything. They don't mention them in the News

Guy, just go to ebonyi and do anything even if na to rap.e fowl.
I promise u, that will be a breaking news from ebonyi state and u too will be glad for playing the lead role in creating a news from ebonyi state which is a dream come true.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebonyi state, on its way to extinction by Unemadu: 9:06pm On Oct 03, 2014
Ebonyi holds the greatest potential in igboland.

8 Likes

Re: Ebonyi state, on its way to extinction by comrChris(m): 7:43am On Oct 04, 2014
Peoples and their hate about Ebonyi Op why not go there yourself and see if anything is happening there
Some people are just disgusting

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi state, on its way to extinction by UCyril: 7:55am On Oct 04, 2014
emmysoftyou: op u mean does ebonyi state exist,nt exits/ebony...

yes they do,ebonyi state is one of the peacefu state in nigeria and has d largest landmass in the whole of southeastern state only.

In ebonyi state,there is development going on lik the buildin of roads,shops, and som housin estate.
if yu go to ebonyi state's capital,yu wil forget yur home town.grin
but anotha thing i observe in ebonyi is that the women seem to work harder than the men.
The land is fertile,they ve groundnut,salt,cement,and rice. I don chop taya grin

am a traveller.am nt frm there but i am frm the whole of southeastern state..
u said women work harder than men.pls explain?
Re: Ebonyi state, on its way to extinction by pazienza(m): 8:12am On Oct 04, 2014
Unemadu: Ebonyi holds the greatest potential in igboland.

This is how it starts. Before you know it, a group of Igbos would fall for this trap, and the whole thread would descend into dick measuring contest with peeps from other parts of Igbo trying to tarnish Ebonyi, just to claim that their own region has the greatest potential and not Ebonyi! And then some Ebonyians would come to defend Ebonyi by tarnishing the image of Ndiigbo thinking they are only getting back at other silly Igbos saying bad things about Ebonyi to discredit her.
It wont take time before the Imo block and Anambra block hijack the thread to continue their dick measuring contest, with Yolobar impostors posing as Imo persons and Anambra persons adding fuel to the growing inferno, while Enemies of Ndiigbo watch with grin and glee from the sidelines.

12 Likes

Re: Ebonyi state, on its way to extinction by segend(m): 8:14am On Oct 04, 2014
pazienza:

This is how it starts. Before you know it, a group of Igbos would fall for this trap, and the whole thread would descend into dick measuring contest with peeps from other parts of Igbo trying to tarnish Ebonyi, just to claim that their own region has the greatest potential and not Ebonyi! And then some Ebonyians would come to defend Ebonyi by tarnishing the image of Ndiigbo thinking they are only getting back at other silly Igbos saying bad things about Ebonyi to discredit her.
It wont take time before the Imo block and Anambra block hijack the thread to continue their dick measuring contest, with Yolobar impostors posing as Imo persons and Anambra persons adding fuel to the growing inferno, while Enemies of Ndiigbo watch with grin and glee from the sidelines.

I am not igbo, but the recent fight between igbos is quite shameful.

4 Likes

Re: Ebonyi state, on its way to extinction by pazienza(m): 8:16am On Oct 04, 2014
All wise Igbo persons should just ignore this thread and the silly Op. Let the thread die a natural death, it can't survive without your contributions.

2 Likes

Re: Ebonyi state, on its way to extinction by olamilekan0: 8:20am On Oct 04, 2014
Ebonyi is a complete farmland. I wish ndibo should convert the entire state into their farmland since SE do not have enough land..

3 Likes

Re: Ebonyi state, on its way to extinction by Unemadu: 8:25am On Oct 04, 2014
pazienza:

People with that kind of attitiude have small minds.

In my opinion Ebonyi holds the greatest potential in igboland
Re: Ebonyi state, on its way to extinction by pazienza(m): 8:47am On Oct 04, 2014
Unemadu:

People with that kind of attitiude have small minds.

In my opinion Ebonyi holds the greatest potential in igboland

You are entitled to your own myopic opinion. But facts on ground suggests that no part of Igboland holds greater potential than other parts, let alone having greatest potentials. Statements such as yours are not just false,myopic and lacking in substantial evidence, but are divisive and injurious to the unity of the whole Igbo nation.

All true Igbo sons and and daughters must desist from and disassociate his or herself from such statements.

10 Likes

Re: Ebonyi state, on its way to extinction by pazienza(m): 9:09am On Oct 04, 2014
Ebonyi has been blessed with fertile lands, capable of feeding the whole of Igboland and even earn us billion in foreign exchange when we export their products raw, or add value to them for export. In this aspect, Ebonyi potential is priceless and very vital for a future Igbo country, Igboland wont be the same without Ebonyi, she would be incomplete. Ebonyi is simply indispensable for a future Igbo country.

Ebonyians have equally shown that they are capable of equalling and even topping other Igbos in academic prowess,as many Ebonyi persons have emerged top in many exams in the SE. They were never intellectually deficient like silly people think,they were simply at the interior of Igboland,and had contact with the white man knowledge, later than other Igbo groups, now they are playing catch up, and are bridging the gap, very fast. Watch out for ebonyians, they have got hunger and momentum going for them.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebonyi state, on its way to extinction by pazienza(m): 9:22am On Oct 04, 2014
In Abia and Anambra, we have Aba, Onitsha and Nnewi. These are towns that hold the key to unlock the doors of industrial revolution in Igboland, capable of lifting an Igbo country from a 3rd world region to a Ist world region. No other part of Igboland holds this key, but the Anambra/Abia block, the potential they hold is enormous and irreplaceable for an Igbo country.

Lets not forget the formidable intellectual and human resources this Igbo block possess, they have the brains to place the Igbo country on the world map. Think of Chinua Achebe and Kanu Nwankwor, the potential of this block like every other Igbo block is enormous.

3 Likes

Re: Ebonyi state, on its way to extinction by Unemadu: 9:28am On Oct 04, 2014
pazienza:
In Abia and Anambra, we have Aba, Onitsha and Nnewi. These are towns that hold the key to unlock the doors of industrial revolution in Igboland, capable lifting an Igbo country from a 3rd world region to a Ist world region. No other part of Igboland holds this key, but the Anambra/Abia block, they potential they hold is enormous and irreplaceable for an Igbo country.

Lets not forget the formidable intellectual and human resources this Igbo block possess, they have the brains to place the Igbo country on the world map. Think of Chinua Achebe and Kanu Nwankwor, the potential of this block is enormous.

Talk of hypocrisy

7 Likes

Re: Ebonyi state, on its way to extinction by pazienza(m): 9:34am On Oct 04, 2014
Anioma and Imo has Asaba and Owerri, two towns with potentials of becoming tourist centres earning billions in foreign exchange for a future Igbo country, if it's properly harnessed, Asaba is already hosting the nollywood an industry with great potential of earning billions for Igbo country.

Let's not forget the large pool of human resources and intellectuals from this block of Igboland. Think of the Jay jay Okochas, Olisehs,Keshis, Utomis, the Ajunwas,Emenikes, Iheanachors, Dikes, etc.

Igboland is simply incomplete without this block , and it doesn't hurt that they have got crude oil, natural gas, and fertile lands.

8 Likes

Re: Ebonyi state, on its way to extinction by Nobody: 9:37am On Oct 04, 2014
I feel ashamed of my brethren, insecured minds bringing disunity to Igbos
Re: Ebonyi state, on its way to extinction by VANHELLSING: 9:37am On Oct 04, 2014
Lordave:
OP, your written English and spelling of Ebonyi explain more on why your name hasn't been on any school register. sad
Don't mind the Unlettered nematode
Re: Ebonyi state, on its way to extinction by pazienza(m): 9:42am On Oct 04, 2014
The rivers group, ie ,the Ndoki, the Asa and Egbema, provides the Igbo nation with sea access, only them holds the key to unlocking this potential, and hence they are Irreplaceable to an Igbo nation, they also sit on huge reserves of crude oil and natural gas, which are capable of earning an Igbo country funds as well as firing our industries in the Abia/Anambra block.

Their potentials are enormous.

3 Likes

Re: Ebonyi state, on its way to extinction by chinolization: 9:45am On Oct 04, 2014
Ebonyi don suffer for una hand for here.lol

Why do you guys hate Ebonyi and its people this much? Did they create themselves?

What Ebonyi needs is a gov becaue they have none at the moment. The state is wasting away..no thanks to their clueless and unlettered leaders and people.

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi state, on its way to extinction by VANHELLSING: 9:48am On Oct 04, 2014
Thanks pazienza for educating those mischievous igbo wannabee

5 Likes

Re: Ebonyi state, on its way to extinction by VANHELLSING: 9:52am On Oct 04, 2014
Unemadu:

Talk of hypocrisy
Nwokem inwekwara ogugu isi?

4 Likes

Re: Ebonyi state, on its way to extinction by pazienza(m): 9:56am On Oct 04, 2014
Enugu needs no introduction. Enugu represents the centre of modern Igbo achievements, a centre of unity for all Igbo groups, our very own Washington DC, the epitome of Igbo unity where every Igbo person can feel part of. Enugu has got a bit of what the rest of the Igbo groups have, they have fertile lands but not in Ebonyi magnitude, Industrial potential, but not in Abia and Anambra magnitude, the tourist and nolly wood potentials but not in Owerri/Anioma magnitude, the Energy source found in the Rivers region, but in coal and not in Crude oil and natural gas, a huge intellectual and human resources,but not in the magnitude found in the Anambra/Abia/Imo/Anioma blocks.

Enugu is a perfect blend of everything good found in all parts of Igboland in many proportions. It's a true centre of Igbo unity, the pride of all true Igbo sons, the future capital of an Igbo country.

2 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What You Never Knew About Femi Fani Kayode(ffk); This Will Shock U / Tinubu To Be Suspended By APC. / $350 Million Divided By 180 Million People In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.