Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,207 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:18 AM

My Cousin Brought A Woman That Looks Like This Home. (visual Aid) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Cousin Brought A Woman That Looks Like This Home. (visual Aid) (11589 Views)

This Nigerian Couple Brought A Dog To Their Prewedding Shoot / My Friend Brought A Prostitute To My House / This Nigerian Couple Brought A Dog To Their Prewedding Shoot (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Cousin Brought A Woman That Looks Like This Home. (visual Aid) by Speeechless3(f): 1:49pm On Mar 18, 2016
She is ugly, fat, pale, dumb, irrational, slow, mannerless, cultureless, dirty, fat, silly, shapeless, naive, rude, proud, arrogant, fat.

I just hate her! I feel this whale used charms on my cousin. Warridis? he used to be a classy nigga with good taste. How could this happen? Does living abroad make you loose your senses somehow? Am confused.

Am so sorry for using those vulgar terms to describe the witch woman. I just had enough from the first day she came to the family house. Thought she would make up for her ugliness with good character. But i was wrong. She was rude to my parents. Who starts greeting with "who are they?" while paying no attention.

I cant stand my sweet cousin marry her. I am thinking of ruining the relationship already. He is too good for her!!!

Nb: My new a/c

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Cousin Brought A Woman That Looks Like This Home. (visual Aid) by Cutehector(m): 1:51pm On Mar 18, 2016
Mchew. Green card things

5 Likes

Re: My Cousin Brought A Woman That Looks Like This Home. (visual Aid) by Speeechless3(f): 1:53pm On Mar 18, 2016
Cutehector:
Mchew. Green card things
He is already a citizen.

8 Likes

Re: My Cousin Brought A Woman That Looks Like This Home. (visual Aid) by LuveU2(f): 1:53pm On Mar 18, 2016
grin grin

He is in love, pardon him dear.

2 Likes

Re: My Cousin Brought A Woman That Looks Like This Home. (visual Aid) by Nobody: 1:56pm On Mar 18, 2016
So undecided
Re: My Cousin Brought A Woman That Looks Like This Home. (visual Aid) by gabinogem(m): 1:57pm On Mar 18, 2016
I guess he wants to venture where no one has dared... he's courageous.

15 Likes

Re: My Cousin Brought A Woman That Looks Like This Home. (visual Aid) by Speeechless3(f): 1:57pm On Mar 18, 2016
LuveU2:
grin grin

He is in love, pardon him dear.
grin He is mad.
Re: My Cousin Brought A Woman That Looks Like This Home. (visual Aid) by Speeechless3(f): 1:57pm On Mar 18, 2016
MzMayD:
So undecided
so everything.

1 Like

Re: My Cousin Brought A Woman That Looks Like This Home. (visual Aid) by Speeechless3(f): 2:00pm On Mar 18, 2016
gabinogem:
I guess he wants to venture where no one has dared... he's courageous.
Lol she has used his head. I used to think "juju" was superstitous but am having a rethink. This is completely absurd.
Re: My Cousin Brought A Woman That Looks Like This Home. (visual Aid) by Smellymouth: 2:00pm On Mar 18, 2016
He is in love with her.. cheesy
U should be happy he has found someone that makes him happy..

Happiness is the key Mademoiselle cool, wish him well

1 Like

Re: My Cousin Brought A Woman That Looks Like This Home. (visual Aid) by LuveU2(f): 2:04pm On Mar 18, 2016
Speeechless3:
grin He is mad.
You think so, maybe he had a change of taste due to change of environment. If he stays here for long he might wake up grin
Re: My Cousin Brought A Woman That Looks Like This Home. (visual Aid) by gabinogem(m): 2:05pm On Mar 18, 2016
Speeechless3:
Lol she has used his head. I used to think "juju" was superstitous but am having a rethink. This is completely absurd.
have u ever eaten pùssy soup? ... very delicious, try it.

3 Likes

Re: My Cousin Brought A Woman That Looks Like This Home. (visual Aid) by Speeechless3(f): 2:07pm On Mar 18, 2016
Smellymouth:
He is in love with her.. cheesy
U should be happy he has found someone that makes him happy..

Happiness is the key Mademoiselle cool, wish him well
Happiness my foot! He doesnt look happy and cheery like before. embarassed
Re: My Cousin Brought A Woman That Looks Like This Home. (visual Aid) by Speeechless3(f): 2:08pm On Mar 18, 2016
LuveU2:
You think so, maybe he had a change of taste due to change of envirinment. If he stays here for long he might wake uo grin

Loooool i do hope so.
Re: My Cousin Brought A Woman That Looks Like This Home. (visual Aid) by tivta(m): 2:12pm On Mar 18, 2016
MIND YOUR BUSINESS...

4 Likes

Re: My Cousin Brought A Woman That Looks Like This Home. (visual Aid) by Cutehector(m): 2:13pm On Mar 18, 2016
Speeechless3:
He is already a citizen.
wel who knws, u may end up marryn a very fat man

2 Likes

Re: My Cousin Brought A Woman That Looks Like This Home. (visual Aid) by LuveU2(f): 2:14pm On Mar 18, 2016
Speeechless3:
Loooool i do hope so.
He would most likely divorce her if they venture marry. Thats how it is so cheer up. smiley

1 Like

Re: My Cousin Brought A Woman That Looks Like This Home. (visual Aid) by Mrjo(m): 2:15pm On Mar 18, 2016
Perfect march black and white thats lovely.
Re: My Cousin Brought A Woman That Looks Like This Home. (visual Aid) by Speeechless3(f): 2:16pm On Mar 18, 2016
gabinogem:
have u ever eaten pùssy soup? ... very delicious, try it.
Whatever you are assuming, i am female pls.
Re: My Cousin Brought A Woman That Looks Like This Home. (visual Aid) by Speeechless3(f): 2:18pm On Mar 18, 2016
LuveU2:
He would most likely divorce her if they venture marry. Thats how it is so cheer up. smiley
Hmmm okay. Thank you smiley

1 Like

Re: My Cousin Brought A Woman That Looks Like This Home. (visual Aid) by Speeechless3(f): 2:19pm On Mar 18, 2016
Cutehector:
wel who knws, u may end up marryn a very fat man
Well never.
Re: My Cousin Brought A Woman That Looks Like This Home. (visual Aid) by Speeechless3(f): 2:23pm On Mar 18, 2016
Mrjo:
Perfect march black and white thats lovely.
It would have bern lovely if she was slim,cute with good manners.
Re: My Cousin Brought A Woman That Looks Like This Home. (visual Aid) by Yorubago(f): 2:23pm On Mar 18, 2016
Love is blind... Buh there might be other reasons tho...
Re: My Cousin Brought A Woman That Looks Like This Home. (visual Aid) by Speeechless3(f): 2:35pm On Mar 18, 2016
Yorubago:
Love is blind... Buh there might be other reasons tho...
Yea...wondering too.
Re: My Cousin Brought A Woman That Looks Like This Home. (visual Aid) by gabinogem(m): 2:38pm On Mar 18, 2016
Speeechless3:
Whatever you are assuming, i am female pls.
lol... thought u were a nigga. My bad. I was actually trying to affirm to ur statement about some strong female charms. wink
Re: My Cousin Brought A Woman That Looks Like This Home. (visual Aid) by Mrjo(m): 2:38pm On Mar 18, 2016
Speeechless3:
It would have bern lovely if she was slim,cute with good manners.
the suv onwner is nt complaining thats why u are speeechless

1 Like

Re: My Cousin Brought A Woman That Looks Like This Home. (visual Aid) by klenton(m): 2:48pm On Mar 18, 2016
U didn't tell us ur cousin brought yokozuna

I didn't tink he wants to marry dat whale maybe she is teaching him how to be a sumo wrestler
Re: My Cousin Brought A Woman That Looks Like This Home. (visual Aid) by Speeechless3(f): 2:50pm On Mar 18, 2016
gabinogem:
lol... thought u were a nigga. My bad. I was actually trying to affirm to ur statement about some strong female charms. wink
Oh i see
Re: My Cousin Brought A Woman That Looks Like This Home. (visual Aid) by Speeechless3(f): 2:52pm On Mar 18, 2016
klenton:
U didn't tell us ur cousin brought yokozuna

I didn't tink he wants to marry dat whale maybe she is teaching him how to be a sumo wrestler
Loooooooool He really wants to end up with her.
Re: My Cousin Brought A Woman That Looks Like This Home. (visual Aid) by iphyjones(f): 2:53pm On Mar 18, 2016
I blive ur bro v a reason 4 doin dis.
Re: My Cousin Brought A Woman That Looks Like This Home. (visual Aid) by Nobody: 3:32pm On Mar 18, 2016
grincheesy Another ugly jane. cheesytongue

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Can A Relationship Survive A Break? / Pls Help, I'm Dating A Rich Philippines Woman / How Can I Control Hair Loss Caused By Masturbation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.