Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,927 members, 7,817,715 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

It Is Either The Koran Or The Sword - ALIYUGWARZO - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It Is Either The Koran Or The Sword - ALIYUGWARZO (813 Views)

Sword Crossing At Captain Gana’s Wedding (photos) / It Is Either The Koran Or The Sword – ALIYU GWARZO / It Is Either The Koran Or The Sword For Nigerians- Aliyu Gwarzo. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It Is Either The Koran Or The Sword - ALIYUGWARZO by RebelLeader15(m): 9:25am On Oct 04, 2014
It Is Either The Koran Or The Sword - ALIYU
GWARZO
''When I say that the Presidency must come to the
north next year I am referring to the Hausa-Fulani
core north and not any northern christian or
muslim minority tribe.
The Christians in the north such as the Berom, the
Tiv, the Kataf, the Jaba, the Zuru, the Sayyawa, the
Bachama, the Jukun, the Idoma and all the others
are nothing and the muslim minorities in the north,
including the Kanuri, the Nupe, the Igbira, the
Babur, the Shuwa Arabs, the Marghur and all the
others know that when we are talking about
leadership in the north and in Nigeria, Allah has
given it to us, the Hausa-Fulani.
They can grumble, moan and groan as much as
they want but each time they go into their
bedrooms to meet their wives and each time they
get on their prayer mats to begin their prayers, it is
we the Fulani that they think of, that they fear,
that they bow to and that they pray for.
Some of them are even ready to give us their wives
and daughters for one nights sport and pleasure.
They owe us everything. This is because we gave
them Islam through the great Jihad waged by
Sheik Usman Dan Fodio.
We also captured Ilorin, killed their local King and
installed our Fulani Emir. We took that ancient
town away from the barbarian yoruba and their
filthy pagan gods. We liberated all these places and
all these people by imposing islam on them by
force.
It was either the Koran or the sword and most of
them chose the Koran. In return for the good works
of our forefathers Allah, through the British, gave
us Nigeria to rule and to do with as we please.
Since 1960 we have been doing that and we
intend to continue.
No Goodluck or anyone else will stop us from taking
back our power next year. We will kill, maim,
destroy and turn this country into Africa's biggest
war zone and refugee camp if they try it.
Many say we are behind Boko Haram. My answer is
what do you expect? We do not have economic
power or intellectual power. All we have is political
power and they want to take even that from us.
We must fight and we will fight back in order to
keep it. They have brought in the infidels from
America and the pigs from Israel to help them but
they will fail. The war has just begun, the
Mujahadeen are more than ready and by Allah we
shall win.
If they don't want an ISIS in Nigeria then they must
give us back the Presidency and our political
power. Their soldiers are killing our warriors and our
people every day but mark this: even if it takes one
hundred years we will have our revenge.
Every Fulani man that they kill is a debt that will be
repaid even if it takes 100 years. The Fulani have
very longk memories.''- ALIYU GWARZO
Re: It Is Either The Koran Or The Sword - ALIYUGWARZO by RebelLeader15(m): 9:27am On Oct 04, 2014
This Space belong to Hon RebelLeader, beware of 419, omo onile and even myself.

1 Like

Re: It Is Either The Koran Or The Sword - ALIYUGWARZO by Chanchit: 9:43am On Oct 04, 2014
Mehn..! This guy is dangerously stewpeed.
Re: It Is Either The Koran Or The Sword - ALIYUGWARZO by OJODEL10(m): 9:47am On Oct 04, 2014
where is the source of this write up. better does the writer of this article think that nigeria is for thugs? You all will cry blood when the entire northern nigeria becomes desolate.
Re: It Is Either The Koran Or The Sword - ALIYUGWARZO by easrael(f): 12:43pm On Oct 04, 2014
I think this Gwoza must be out of his mind.....Northern Nigeria will find it hard to get power again even after GEJ in 2019 because that might make us go separate ways in Nigeria
Re: It Is Either The Koran Or The Sword - ALIYUGWARZO by eye4eye: 1:08pm On Oct 04, 2014
@Op

If this thing you posted here was lie, may you never know peace in your life again. If this thread opened by you was a lie, may incurable diseases ravage you from today till you leave this world. The only way you can know peace in your life or have good health in your life is only this thread of yours was true story which I am 1,000% sure is a poo.

SOURCE?

1 Like

Re: It Is Either The Koran Or The Sword - ALIYUGWARZO by delishpot: 3:42pm On Oct 04, 2014
eye4eye:
@Op

If this thing you posted here was lie, may you never know peace in your life again. If this thread opened by you was a lie, may incurable diseases ravage you from today till you leave this world. The only way you can know peace in your life or have good health in your life is only this thread of yours was true story which I am 1,000% sure is a poo.

SOURCE?

And he should reply you after all the curses? He should quote source?
Na wa sha. Its well.

@OP, bia, this talk na for real abi you just want play with our hearts? If na real this na serious wahala o but if na play ehn............ make I jusr wait see ya reply to my first question.

1 Like

Re: It Is Either The Koran Or The Sword - ALIYUGWARZO by mekadinho(f): 3:56pm On Oct 04, 2014
HAHAHA...... YARO.bas WANNA SELL US TO THESE BARBARIANS...ANIMALS? OH MY GOD, MAY THUNDER FIRE LORD LUGARD WHEREEVER HE IS NOW.

1 Like

Re: It Is Either The Koran Or The Sword - ALIYUGWARZO by Nobody: 4:52pm On Oct 04, 2014
BARCANISTA OBIAGELLI LACASA ILUGUNBOY DONPHILOPUS NGENEUKWUENU WHERE UNA DEY O
Re: It Is Either The Koran Or The Sword - ALIYUGWARZO by RebelLeader15(m): 6:58pm On Oct 04, 2014
eye4eye:
@Op

SOURCE?
may you, your family, your generation born and yet unborn to the 10th generation never know peace in the name of Allah, for I didn't offend you before you curse me. I saw a post and decided to post it here, and you foolish animal of a bastards animals call parent curse your life so much like this,....I pray that before this year go end, may sorrow, sadness, biTterness, horror, death, cry, sober, pain, regeret be yours and the entire of your family and any one related to you in JESUS Name.....so shall it be

(1) (Reply)

Atiku To Buhari / Why Are You Afraid Of Buhari ??? / Kenyan Youth Protest To Their President, Over Rise In Insecurity.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.