Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,063 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

How Would You Correct Ur Snoring Gf/bf. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Would You Correct Ur Snoring Gf/bf. (1323 Views)

Guy Reveals His Shock Discovering He Had Twins Ex-gf Said She Had Aborted / What Would You Correct In Your Past Relationships If You Had The Chance? / How Would You Cope With A Snoring Partner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Would You Correct Ur Snoring Gf/bf. by ERCROSS(m): 12:17pm On Oct 04, 2014
Even The sound of a loud music banging into one's ear sounds less irritating compared to the ugly snore sound.
The most annoying part is that awkward time when u r trying to get a sleep and just all of a sudden ur gf/bf start sounding worse than a trailer's horn.
You try covering ur ears with ur palms, but it doesn't change a thing, vexed already ? U used ur pillow to form an helmet round ur head to halt the effect of the disgusting sound, but d horrible sound had a way of locating one's ear without stress.
With an angered face, you look at the direction the sound emanates from..... Ooh lawd, u feel like hitting him/her with a stone, but then your heart comes into the scene, reminding u, he/she is ur hearthrob.
Then u resort to begging like he/she could hear u speak while sleeping.
still not working..
Then u start tapping him/her ..
U need to sleep coz u r to wake up early coz of ur work/lecture or an important appointment
Yet he/she doesn't stop.
What will u do to make ur snoring partner stop
In the middle of the night.......
undecided
Re: How Would You Correct Ur Snoring Gf/bf. by 01karma(m): 12:23pm On Oct 04, 2014
Pour hot oil inside her nose! She would stop with emidiate effect.

1 Like

Re: How Would You Correct Ur Snoring Gf/bf. by Nobody: 12:26pm On Oct 04, 2014
I'll seek medical care
Re: How Would You Correct Ur Snoring Gf/bf. by Nobody: 12:27pm On Oct 04, 2014
I love snoring men quite romantic!
Re: How Would You Correct Ur Snoring Gf/bf. by olexjay(m): 12:30pm On Oct 04, 2014
Taaah! .... I really hate dat. Habit cos it won't let me enjoy my sleep, I think snoring is common to fat people anyway
Re: How Would You Correct Ur Snoring Gf/bf. by tosyne2much(m): 12:31pm On Oct 04, 2014
Ensure he sleeps facing the ceiling. *note*It only reduces snoring
Re: How Would You Correct Ur Snoring Gf/bf. by Eden007(m): 12:33pm On Oct 04, 2014
You snore too. Louder than your partner.
Re: How Would You Correct Ur Snoring Gf/bf. by Tallesty1(m): 1:30pm On Oct 04, 2014
I have a friend here that snores.

She sounds like a chain-saw

I dunno why women snore.

Men snore when their balls fall over and cover their azzhole, they vapor-lock.grin

1 Like

Re: How Would You Correct Ur Snoring Gf/bf. by valmunich(m): 2:20pm On Oct 04, 2014
rozzay:
Okponku! cheesy
Re: How Would You Correct Ur Snoring Gf/bf. by Nobody: 2:31pm On Oct 04, 2014
grin[quote author=valmunich post=26858756]
Okponku! cheesy
Re: How Would You Correct Ur Snoring Gf/bf. by Nobody: 2:34pm On Oct 04, 2014
Tallesty1:

I dunno why women snore.

Men snore when their balls fall over and cover their azzhole, they vapor-lock.grin
U nid prayers. Lolz
Re: How Would You Correct Ur Snoring Gf/bf. by Sanchez01: 2:55pm On Oct 04, 2014
Tallesty1:

I dunno why women snore.

Heaven knows you need helpgrin. I almost choked while reading this. The concept is amazing though, at least for the guys who snore.
Re: How Would You Correct Ur Snoring Gf/bf. by adeowo84(m): 3:19pm On Oct 04, 2014
Tallesty1:

I dunno why women snore.

lol...u be clown man...but dem say me too dey snore o
Re: How Would You Correct Ur Snoring Gf/bf. by ERCROSS(m): 5:40pm On Oct 04, 2014
adeowo84:

lol...u be clown man...but dem say me too dey snore o
Bros...
Dem say u dey snore abi u dey snore..
Hmmm .
U beta talk now..
Re: How Would You Correct Ur Snoring Gf/bf. by Sarimah(f): 5:51pm On Oct 04, 2014
Ensure he/she chews raw cameroun pepper b4 sleeping angry
Re: How Would You Correct Ur Snoring Gf/bf. by chibwike(m): 5:55pm On Oct 04, 2014
if i were the one, i'd end the relationship..a big turn off for me
Re: How Would You Correct Ur Snoring Gf/bf. by Nobody: 6:03pm On Oct 04, 2014
AM gonna put ..a lil tissue paper inside h3r nostril...gosh if she continues...me go begin fastin for her ooo grin
Re: How Would You Correct Ur Snoring Gf/bf. by olasmith10(m): 6:17pm On Oct 04, 2014
you could help him/her adjust d head while sleeping. also surfing d net for permanent solutions
Re: How Would You Correct Ur Snoring Gf/bf. by Nobody: 6:30pm On Oct 04, 2014
you wake him/her up for nice s*x,since you cant sleep,he/she doesnot deserve sleep

mean while salah ram be like

1 Like

Re: How Would You Correct Ur Snoring Gf/bf. by Histrings08(m): 6:41pm On Oct 04, 2014
Ha!!!! Kaiiii..I hate that thing man..
Re: How Would You Correct Ur Snoring Gf/bf. by ERCROSS(m): 8:29pm On Oct 04, 2014
Ipledge:
you wake him/her up for nice s*x,since you cant sleep,he/she doesnot deserve sleep

mean while salah ram be like

Lolz....
Seriously
And when u finish d rounds of sex..
She is fast asleep, while u r trying to sleep ..
Den she starts again..
Gear 1....
grin
Re: How Would You Correct Ur Snoring Gf/bf. by ERCROSS(m): 5:54pm On Oct 09, 2014
01karma:
Pour hot oil inside her nose! She would stop with emidiate effect.
Hired-assassin
grin
Re: How Would You Correct Ur Snoring Gf/bf. by ERCROSS(m): 5:55pm On Oct 09, 2014
rozzay:
How u no go love am..
Birds of a feather..
Snoring_rozzay
grin
Re: How Would You Correct Ur Snoring Gf/bf. by Nobody: 5:59pm On Oct 09, 2014
ERCROSS:

How u no go love am..
Birds of a feather..
Snoring_rozzay
grin
I don't snore o. Lol
Re: How Would You Correct Ur Snoring Gf/bf. by 01karma(m): 7:14pm On Oct 09, 2014
ERCROSS:

Hired-assassin
grin
grin tongue cry
Re: How Would You Correct Ur Snoring Gf/bf. by 01karma(m): 7:15pm On Oct 09, 2014
ERCROSS:

Hired-assassin
grin

(1) (Reply)

Silly Things I Did For Love!!! / 10 Reasons Why Guys Marry Late In Nigeria ? Possible Way Forward ? / Share Your Experience With A Cultist.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.