Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,154 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:05 AM

Why Is President Jonathan Overly Obsessed With His Fedora Hat (PICS) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is President Jonathan Overly Obsessed With His Fedora Hat (PICS) (3879 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan At Heathrow In London Without The Bowler Hat (Photo) / Is President Goodluck Jonathan Really Bad? / Why Are Some Fellas Obsessed With The ILAJE People? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is President Jonathan Overly Obsessed With His Fedora Hat (PICS) by corperscorner: 12:59pm On Oct 04, 2014
It actually keeps me wondering why our President treasures his Fedora hat so much that he wears it to bed at night.

My little nephew would say "maybe he has horns" grin

But I feel this obsession is far stretched as he even wears the hat on suits.

Can anybody help clarify this weird obsession. Or are you also looking forward to this genuinely bizarre fashion style someday?

3 Likes

Re: Why Is President Jonathan Overly Obsessed With His Fedora Hat (PICS) by rawpadgin(m): 1:11pm On Oct 04, 2014
he is an ijaw man, no typical ijaw man dresses without his hat grin

8 Likes

Re: Why Is President Jonathan Overly Obsessed With His Fedora Hat (PICS) by corperscorner: 1:14pm On Oct 04, 2014
Don't u feel some habits need to be surpressed when ruling an entire populace that spans across several ethic groups? LOL
Re: Why Is President Jonathan Overly Obsessed With His Fedora Hat (PICS) by valicious1(m): 1:17pm On Oct 04, 2014
OBJ and yar'adua also had their own trademark caps so shut up

18 Likes

Re: Why Is President Jonathan Overly Obsessed With His Fedora Hat (PICS) by khadaffi(m): 1:22pm On Oct 04, 2014
Suppressed my foot. When OBJ and Yaradua were president, were they not always on their traditional attire? That is the dress code to identify an Ijaw man.

Go to Bayelsa and say this nonsense

13 Likes

Re: Why Is President Jonathan Overly Obsessed With His Fedora Hat (PICS) by Nobody: 1:28pm On Oct 04, 2014
khadaffi:
Suppressed my foot. When OBJ and Yaradua were president, were they not always on their traditional attire? That is the dress code to identify an Ijaw man.

STOP hating...
so u can live long
Re: Why Is President Jonathan Overly Obsessed With His Fedora Hat (PICS) by corperscorner: 1:35pm On Oct 04, 2014
Where did these e-goats come from?
Re: Why Is President Jonathan Overly Obsessed With His Fedora Hat (PICS) by mackween: 2:22pm On Oct 04, 2014
valicious1:
OBJ and yar'adua also had their own trademark caps so shut up

I seriously tire.

7 Likes

Re: Why Is President Jonathan Overly Obsessed With His Fedora Hat (PICS) by slimfit1(m): 3:40pm On Oct 04, 2014
khadaffi:

There is nothing wrong with it. What matters is food on our table please.
Re: Why Is President Jonathan Overly Obsessed With His Fedora Hat (PICS) by yousee(m): 4:36pm On Oct 04, 2014
corperscorner:
It actually keeps me wondering why our President treasures his Fedora hat so much that he wears it to bed at night.

My little nephew would say "maybe he has horns" grin

But I feel this obsession is far stretched as he even wears the hat on suits.

Can anybody help clarify this weird obsession. Or are you also looking forward to this genuinely bizarre fashion style someday?

GO GET A LIFE!
Your obsession with this man is sickening

4 Likes

Re: Why Is President Jonathan Overly Obsessed With His Fedora Hat (PICS) by iamodenigbo1(m): 6:22pm On Oct 04, 2014
hater

1 Like

Re: Why Is President Jonathan Overly Obsessed With His Fedora Hat (PICS) by philantoxx(m): 7:13pm On Oct 04, 2014
coz he's a president now,should he now 4get his roots?
Re: Why Is President Jonathan Overly Obsessed With His Fedora Hat (PICS) by talktimi(m): 8:43pm On Oct 04, 2014
Op is a fvckin mor0n sha.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is President Jonathan Overly Obsessed With His Fedora Hat (PICS) by stebell(m): 9:00pm On Oct 04, 2014
OP, behaving like a clueless man since Judas betrayed Jesus Christ.

Ask OBJ why he didn't dress like Pres. Bush during his tym.

*spits on OP*

2 Likes

Re: Why Is President Jonathan Overly Obsessed With His Fedora Hat (PICS) by newguy1(m): 9:42pm On Oct 04, 2014
Op u see in dis world everybody need n identity, if u r in d world outside nigeria n someone was was sayin do u know d president dat likes wear fedora hat u will b like it ma president of cus moreover y u no ask y obama too dey wear suit him no fit wear agbada ni n y indian prime minister dey alway wear him hindu turban too..as for me when i bcome d president na d fulani dress sense i go adapt even say i b yoruba boycheesywink xoxoxox

1 Like

Re: Why Is President Jonathan Overly Obsessed With His Fedora Hat (PICS) by Bobandgreat: 9:52pm On Oct 04, 2014
What would u have him wear? Is it the Charlie Chaplin type of hat of Yorubas or the almajiri hat of Hausas or the red cap with Chicken feathers of the Igbos. He is an Ijaw man from Bayelsa. That's how they dress.

3 Likes

Re: Why Is President Jonathan Overly Obsessed With His Fedora Hat (PICS) by Nobody: 10:12pm On Oct 04, 2014
There is a laid down dressing code in Aso Rock, that every President must dress with his native traditional attire. I am privy to this information. Its the Aso Rock code of ethics for One Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Why Is President Jonathan Overly Obsessed With His Fedora Hat (PICS) by pastoraaaaaa: 10:21pm On Oct 04, 2014
Fu. Ck haterz
Re: Why Is President Jonathan Overly Obsessed With His Fedora Hat (PICS) by davo3286: 11:10pm On Oct 04, 2014
Silly question
Re: Why Is President Jonathan Overly Obsessed With His Fedora Hat (PICS) by MisterLongman(m): 11:17pm On Oct 04, 2014
GEJ is just repping his tribe, you rarely see a southsoutherner without a hat on his head

1 Like

Re: Why Is President Jonathan Overly Obsessed With His Fedora Hat (PICS) by talktimi(m): 8:08pm On Oct 05, 2014
MisterLongman:
GEJ is just repping his tribe, you rarely see a southsoutherner without a hat on his head
I hardly use one o except when absolutely necessary
Re: Why Is President Jonathan Overly Obsessed With His Fedora Hat (PICS) by khadaffi(m): 9:43pm On Oct 05, 2014
slimfit1:

There is nothing wrong with it. What matters is food on our table please.

I don't know about you but I have enough food on my table. If there wasn't, I wouldn't even be pressing this computer talk more of reading the nonsense the op posted above

1 Like

Re: Why Is President Jonathan Overly Obsessed With His Fedora Hat (PICS) by slimfit1(m): 11:33pm On Oct 05, 2014
khadaffi:

I don't know about you but I have enough food on my table. If there wasn't, I wouldn't even be pressing this computer talk more of reading the nonsense the op posted above

So because there is food on your table everybody else without can go and die right. What makes you think I'm hungry God has provided for me but I know a lot don't have the opportunity I have, those are the people I care about not you.
Re: Why Is President Jonathan Overly Obsessed With His Fedora Hat (PICS) by fredabrown: 12:00am On Oct 06, 2014
http://www.ibtimes.com/why-does-president-south-sudan-always-wear-cowboy-hat-739113

Why Does The President Of South Sudan Always Wear A Cowboy Hat?

Kiir is fond of wearing a black cowboy hat (the kind that Texans love to wear).

Kiir wears the 10-gallon Stetson so often in public that it has become his trademark whether he is speaking to the United Nations General Assembly, meeting with Secretary of State Hilary Clinton or visiting China, he and the black hat are inseparable.

According to reports, the hat was a gift to Kiir for then-U.S. President George W. Bush when the former leader of the Sudan People's Liberation Movement visited the White House in July 2006. Kiir liked the hat so much, he reportedly bought several more and now has a closet full of them.

1 Like

Re: Why Is President Jonathan Overly Obsessed With His Fedora Hat (PICS) by fredabrown: 1:11am On Oct 06, 2014
The modern African thinking is the product of Europe not Africa. History has stripped African people of their dignity, values, institutions, and heritage.

This is why we have African children asking foolish questions such as “why is President Jonathan Overly Obsessed with His Fedora Hat” and “why the president doesn’t wears a suit”.

Just imagine an Indian or Arab child laughing at his president for wearing his cultural attire.

Indian child, why do our fathers, presidents wear those silly clothes why not wear western suites?.
Why do our mothers wear those silly clothing why not wear western dresses?
Why do we worship all these gods and put all these primitive colours on our foreheads etc?.
"let us abandon all this primitive tradition and adopt western traditions".

If you are an African asking such questions, has it ever occurred to you that other races see you as a fool and will be laughing at you? Even the very people you seek to emulate will see you as a fool and treat you as such. Please stop embarrassing yourself.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Breaking!! Shakau captured / Tompolo: Could This Be Possible Of Gen Buhari / Revoke Nnamdi Kanu's Bail South East Group Tells Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.