Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,244 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:55 AM

What Are The Things You Like/dislike About Your Lover? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are The Things You Like/dislike About Your Lover? (2453 Views)

What You Dislike About Yourself....come In & Share.... / What Do You Dislike About Your Boyfriend/girlfriend? / What Ladies Dislike About Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Things You Like/dislike About Your Lover? by Cyberfavour(m): 3:32pm On Oct 04, 2014
It is normal not to like all the attributes of your lover because no one is absolutely perfect. And while we dislike some, we also like others. So, can you share us about what you like/dislike about your lover.....
Re: What Are The Things You Like/dislike About Your Lover? by iceberylin(m): 3:43pm On Oct 04, 2014
ŤĔÁMŚĨŃĞĹĔ.....ŐŶÁ ĨŦ Ú ĞÁŤ Á ßŐŐ ČŐMĔ ÁŃĎ ŤĔĹĹ ĤĨŚ ŦĹÁŴŚ o
Re: What Are The Things You Like/dislike About Your Lover? by leshluap(m): 3:45pm On Oct 04, 2014
Mak I eat salah meat 1st, I dey com,
Re: What Are The Things You Like/dislike About Your Lover? by leshluap(m): 3:47pm On Oct 04, 2014
Mak I eat salah meat 1st, I dey com, ..
Re: What Are The Things You Like/dislike About Your Lover? by Nobody: 3:49pm On Oct 04, 2014
She's always pouting her mouth when taking a selfie. I don't like that! angry
Re: What Are The Things You Like/dislike About Your Lover? by Nobody: 3:51pm On Oct 04, 2014
Cc: priscaoge
Softsparkyy
Nnekamezor
Sammyblaq
Crocz
Unibenstudent
Marieolae
Logicalmindy
....you guys should not even give me that single and loving it...especially u prisca angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are The Things You Like/dislike About Your Lover? by Nobody: 3:54pm On Oct 04, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
Softsparkyy
Nnekamezor
Sammyblaq
Crocz
Unibenstudent
Marieolae
Logicalmindy
....you guys should not even give me that single and loving it...especially u prisca angry
karchie I dey eat sallah meat,,now oh
Re: What Are The Things You Like/dislike About Your Lover? by christybabe(f): 3:54pm On Oct 04, 2014
Loves outing so much.
Re: What Are The Things You Like/dislike About Your Lover? by ucheokpara100(m): 4:14pm On Oct 04, 2014
na me be problm 4 our relatnship tryin to change tho.
Re: What Are The Things You Like/dislike About Your Lover? by Nobody: 4:15pm On Oct 04, 2014
1. Eating like a bulldozer(I take 1 spoon, she take 2 and half) when ever we share food at the canteen.
2. Asking me for my atm pin when sleep is in my eye(she thinks I no get sense)
3. One man she says is her father's brother always picking her from my house with a big jeep. angry
4. Loading....

1 Like

Re: What Are The Things You Like/dislike About Your Lover? by lolademariam: 4:21pm On Oct 04, 2014
What I dislike in him is dat he is not caring. Wat I like in him is dat he is neat. [color=#550000][/color]

1 Like

Re: What Are The Things You Like/dislike About Your Lover? by AfricanApple(f): 4:44pm On Oct 04, 2014
what I dislike is that he likes petting me too much
Re: What Are The Things You Like/dislike About Your Lover? by eph12(m): 4:58pm On Oct 04, 2014
AfricanApple:
what I dislike is that he likes petting me too much
Na wa o. Someone just said her lover is not caring and you're complaining of too much care.

4 Likes

Re: What Are The Things You Like/dislike About Your Lover? by eph12(m): 4:59pm On Oct 04, 2014
She likes looking at my pocket shocked I don't like it at all undecided

3 Likes

Re: What Are The Things You Like/dislike About Your Lover? by Nobody: 5:44pm On Oct 04, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
Softsparkyy
Nnekamezor
Sammyblaq
Crocz
Unibenstudent
Marieolae
Logicalmindy
I knoweth not any woman. Being single and not searching equals bliss.
Re: What Are The Things You Like/dislike About Your Lover? by Crocz(m): 5:45pm On Oct 04, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
Softsp arkyy
Nnek amezor
Sam myblaq
Croc z
Unibens tudent
Marieol ae
Logical mindy

Lolz...sorry but I'm on freelance now grin
Re: What Are The Things You Like/dislike About Your Lover? by Nobody: 6:09pm On Oct 04, 2014
Re: What Are The Things You Like/dislike About Your Lover? by manmade(m): 6:16pm On Oct 04, 2014
eph12:

Na wa o. Someone just said her lover is not caring and you're complaining of too much care.
let them swap positions
Re: What Are The Things You Like/dislike About Your Lover? by philantoxx(m): 6:24pm On Oct 04, 2014
geez not for me..OP I Neva get.
Re: What Are The Things You Like/dislike About Your Lover? by Nobody: 8:05pm On Oct 04, 2014
He always thinks there is a hidden motive behind every word/action.
He's always attaching meanings to any word i say...all this leading to a fight all the time, so annoying.
*modified*
why are our signatures showing beneath our posts? I just noticed.
Re: What Are The Things You Like/dislike About Your Lover? by Nobody: 9:27pm On Oct 04, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
Softsparkyy
Nnekamezor
Sammyblaq
Crocz
Unibenstudent
Marieolae
Logicalmindy
Babes i dont hv one... Nw .... I'm Semi single n semi loving it. LOL

1 Like

Re: What Are The Things You Like/dislike About Your Lover? by Sammyblaq(m): 9:52pm On Oct 04, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
Softsparkyy
Nnekamezor
Sammyblaq
Crocz
Unibenstudent
Marieolae
Logicalmindy
let me come in this way..
what I love about one are as follows:
-easy going
-caring
-cooks wells
-dresses simple but well
-listens
-loves God
-hardworking
-business minded ...et al

did I make any sense?.
Re: What Are The Things You Like/dislike About Your Lover? by Nobody: 10:53pm On Oct 04, 2014
Sammyblaq:

let me come in this way..
what I love about one are as follows:
-easy going
-caring
-cooks wells
-dresses simple but well
-listens
-loves God
-hardworking
-business minded ...et al

did I make any sense?.
na me you dey ask? Ask the OP na...lol
i think he is interested in the things you 'don't like'
Re: What Are The Things You Like/dislike About Your Lover? by Nobody: 11:07pm On Oct 04, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

na me you dey ask? Ask the OP na...lol
i think he is interested in the things you 'don't like'
You nko, tell what you don' t like about your lover na....we are waiting for you biko tongue
Re: What Are The Things You Like/dislike About Your Lover? by Nobody: 11:10pm On Oct 04, 2014
Prettybecca:
He always thinks there is a hidden motive behind every word/action.
He's always attaching meanings to any word i say...all this leading to a fight all the time, so annoying.
*modified*
why are our signatures showing beneath our posts? I just noticed.
That is because you just included your signature in your nairaland profile recently. If you don't have a signature on your nairaland profile, you won't be able to see the ones of others. tongue
Re: What Are The Things You Like/dislike About Your Lover? by Nobody: 11:11pm On Oct 04, 2014
Paroman:
You nko, tell what you don' t like about your lover na....we are waiting for you biko tongue

I don't like the fact that he is too caring. I wish he could slow down on loving me up tongue grin
...now talk your own
Re: What Are The Things You Like/dislike About Your Lover? by Nobody: 11:16pm On Oct 04, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

I don't like the fact that he is too caring. I wish he could slow down on loving me up tongue grin
...now talk your own
my babe farts too much. When we were just friends she dey always form ajebo pikin for me but since we don dey together now, she don almost use mess kill me. sad Now my colleagues at work say I'm growing way too fat, they wanna know what kind of food I'm eating. angry

1 Like

Re: What Are The Things You Like/dislike About Your Lover? by Iaz93: 11:19pm On Oct 04, 2014
[size=29pt]I need a lover.[/size] undecided

1 Like

Re: What Are The Things You Like/dislike About Your Lover? by Nobody: 11:38pm On Oct 04, 2014
Paroman:
That is because you just included your signature in your nairaland profile recently. If you don't have a signature on your nairaland profile, you won't be able to see the ones of others. tongue
ehen? Ok. My account was deleted, i thought something else went wrong but NL didnt even recognise my email address, so i had to create a new account.
Re: What Are The Things You Like/dislike About Your Lover? by Nobody: 11:52pm On Oct 04, 2014
Prettybecca:

ehen? Ok. My account was deleted, i thought something else went wrong but NL didnt even recognise my email address, so i had to create a new account.
why would anyone delete your account......have you complained to the mods?
Re: What Are The Things You Like/dislike About Your Lover? by Francheezy(m): 12:16am On Oct 05, 2014
I am SINGLEsmiley

Re: What Are The Things You Like/dislike About Your Lover? by texanomaly(f): 1:47am On Oct 05, 2014
Cyberfavour:
It is normal not to like all the attributes of your lover because no one is absolutely perfect. And while we dislike some, we also like others. So, can you share us about what you like/dislike about your lover.....

The thing I dislike most is that I don't have one. cry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can You Marry A Guy With Marine Job Who Spends 2weeks With You In 4months? / Meet The Most Boobilicious Upcoming Actress [see Photos] / He Is 28yrs, She's 15yrs, And They Are Madly In Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.