Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,410 members, 7,815,915 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:55 PM

Guys Only Check In. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Only Check In. (2110 Views)

8 Misplaced Attributes Guys Check In A Lady That Land Them Into Bad Relationship / Seven Rules That Will Save You The Pain Of Heart Breaks (for Guys Only) / For Guys Only! Check Out My Profile Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Only Check In. by Nobody: 5:17pm On Oct 04, 2014
Guys can you marry a lady who is more educated and richer than you??

1 Like

Re: Guys Only Check In. by Nobody: 5:19pm On Oct 04, 2014
prettythicksme:
Noted
Re: Guys Only Check In. by MrCork: 5:22pm On Oct 04, 2014
prettythicksme:

angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Only Check In. by sammieguze(m): 5:27pm On Oct 04, 2014
Why not?
Re: Guys Only Check In. by Nobody: 5:35pm On Oct 04, 2014
MrCork:

angry
Mr corck wating for your answer!!
Re: Guys Only Check In. by chibwike(m): 5:35pm On Oct 04, 2014
yes
Re: Guys Only Check In. by Nobody: 5:36pm On Oct 04, 2014
Re: Guys Only Check In. by Nobody: 5:37pm On Oct 04, 2014
MrCork:

angry
Mr cork!!!!#light skin dude
Re: Guys Only Check In. by lordizak(m): 5:38pm On Oct 04, 2014
in fact I will cherish to be her man. I hate the vampires and bloodsuckers we see around. I don't even mingle with hungry girls.
Re: Guys Only Check In. by Nobody: 5:45pm On Oct 04, 2014
lordizak:
in fact I will cherish to be her man. I hate the vampires and bloodsuckers we see around. I don't even mingle with hungry girls.
chaii hungry girl,who are they??
Re: Guys Only Check In. by Afrok(m): 5:46pm On Oct 04, 2014
Why not? Marriage is between two people so that they can share everything and complement each other, to me it'll lessen the burdens on the shoulder of the husband.
It's of a general believe that women do allow wealth and education to get into their heads and thus disrespect their husbands, well I'll only say UNDERSTANDING is the key.

In conclusion, i don't mind so far the understanding will be there especially from the wife's perspective.
I stand to be corrected.
Re: Guys Only Check In. by Nobody: 5:52pm On Oct 04, 2014
Yes I can but were the problem might lie is when she's proud and always boastful of her status and achieve then there will be problem
Re: Guys Only Check In. by Nobody: 6:10pm On Oct 04, 2014
samflexxy:
Yes I can but were the problem might lie is when she's proud and always boastful of her status and achieve then there will be problem
if you both understand each other she won't feel proud dear
Re: Guys Only Check In. by Nobody: 6:11pm On Oct 04, 2014
Afrok:
Why not? Marriage is between two people so that they can share everything and complement each other, to me it'll lessen the burdens on the shoulder of the husband.
It's of a general believe that women do allow wealth and education to get into their heads and thus disrespect their husbands, well I'll only say UNDERSTANDING is the key.

In conclusion, i don't mind so far the understanding will be there especially from the wife's perspective.
I stand to be corrected.
if you understand each other everything will work out fine
Re: Guys Only Check In. by chimerase2: 6:15pm On Oct 04, 2014
I dnt get ur msg, pls summarise is too short undecided
Re: Guys Only Check In. by ayanbaba2(m): 6:18pm On Oct 04, 2014
Yeah, positive...
Re: Guys Only Check In. by Nobody: 6:21pm On Oct 04, 2014
chimerase2:
shocked
chimerase2:
Re: Guys Only Check In. by philantoxx(m): 6:22pm On Oct 04, 2014
Re: Guys Only Check In. by Nobody: 6:25pm On Oct 04, 2014
Yh
Re: Guys Only Check In. by Pdizzle(m): 6:28pm On Oct 04, 2014
I like successful, educated women, they are freaks behind closed doors.
Re: Guys Only Check In. by dmjinc(m): 6:29pm On Oct 04, 2014
Hell no!
Re: Guys Only Check In. by MrCork: 6:29pm On Oct 04, 2014
Afrok:

I stand to be corrected.

^^^^ seeyor head like ostrich egg.......so u rather go to market while yor woman goes to wok..abi?...bro r u one of those male hairdresser and how long u been g@y?? ( no offense) angry

1 Like

Re: Guys Only Check In. by MrCork: 6:31pm On Oct 04, 2014
prettythicksme angrypost=26862646:
Mr corck wating for your answer!!

..sweery..wots the question? angry

1 Like

Re: Guys Only Check In. by Nobody: 6:33pm On Oct 04, 2014
MrCork:

..sweery..wots the question? angry
Am I light skin grin
Re: Guys Only Check In. by Swiftboy(m): 6:39pm On Oct 04, 2014
Yes why not! grin grin grin so far she wont be a feminist at it! She must respect me as her man otherwise wahala wink
prettythicksme:
Re: Guys Only Check In. by Nobody: 6:43pm On Oct 04, 2014
Swiftboy:
Yes why not! grin grin grin so far she wont be a feminist at it! She must respect me as her man otherwise wahala wink
understanding each other is the key

1 Like

Re: Guys Only Check In. by MrCork: 7:51pm On Oct 04, 2014
prettythicksme:
Am I light skin grin

...yea....that reminds me...r u light skin? angry

3 Likes

Re: Guys Only Check In. by Nobody: 7:59pm On Oct 04, 2014
Some questions tho...
Re: Guys Only Check In. by chimerase2: 8:41pm On Oct 04, 2014
prettythicksme:
shocked
grin grin
U see ghost? undecided
Re: Guys Only Check In. by Afrok(m): 8:45pm On Oct 04, 2014
MrCork:

^^^^ seeyor head like ostrich egg.......so u rather go to market while yor woman goes to wok..abi?...bro r u one of those male hairdresser and how long u been g@y?? ( no offense) angry
bro am sure U didn't understand my post... I said I don't mind which does not in any way say I'll marry or must marry a woman that's richer and more educated than I am. I sighted the fact that husband and wife are to complement each other, I guess u'll like a full housewife. Haha... Being gay for keeping afro? undecided or hairdresser? shocked... NO is the answer to ur questions. Thanks for telling me u like my hair, no homo and offensecheesy one love...
Re: Guys Only Check In. by Frankenstein: 9:08pm On Oct 04, 2014
prettythicksme:
Only if she's not a Nigerian. I've come in contact with a lotta Nigerian couples where the wife is richer. The arrangement never looks pretty for the man.

A typical Nigerian woman will always want to rub it off the man's face. Although very few may only do that once in a while.
Re: Guys Only Check In. by Nobody: 9:09pm On Oct 04, 2014
prettythicksme:

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is She Up To? / MEN: 5 Things That Attract Beautiful African Girls [MUST READ] / Girls... How True Is This? Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.