Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

Igbos Attention Needed Here For Enlightenment .... - Culture (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Igbos Attention Needed Here For Enlightenment .... (43852 Views)

Your Intelligence Is Needed Here / Utter Ridiculous.. There Is Education And Then There Is Enlightenment / Your Votes Are Needed Here: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbos Attention Needed Here For Enlightenment .... by OdenigboAroli(m): 1:21pm On Oct 21, 2014
Lilimax:
smiley

Ada Nri,uche yi dia...lol
I love Okonkwo Asaa 77.
When I hear his music I remember Umuoji my hometown.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Attention Needed Here For Enlightenment .... by MadCow1: 1:22pm On Oct 21, 2014
Ihuomadinihu:

Lol,no p. We are actually having an inhouse meeting. We need to trash this superiority complex once and for all.

What do you hope to achieve with this thread exactly?

As an Anambra Man, I take offence to the thread.. A non Anambraian may also have a different emotion. At the end of the day, the thread ends up being more divisive than anything else..

This is not an in-house meeting.. The people on here are not Igbo stakeholders nor community elders.. The Yorubas and co can see this fuckery.. Tomorrow it woulld be used on another thread to disrespect Ndi igbos..

If Ndi Anambra have a superiority complex, Odi nma.. Maybe other Igbo tribes should learn to be as proud of their heritage and state like the Anambraians are..

Oganiru Anambra State..

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Attention Needed Here For Enlightenment .... by OdenigboAroli(m): 1:23pm On Oct 21, 2014
Lilimax:

Igala ke?

Have you not heard of this saying: NRI BU ISI IGBO smiley

Nri ji Offor Igbo...Onye wee iwe nnie!

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Attention Needed Here For Enlightenment .... by Lilimax(f): 1:23pm On Oct 21, 2014
OdenigboAroli:

I dont give a rat ass about what you have to say because you are just another hypocritical,hating Imolite. Did you engage Abagworo when he wrote that nonsense The answer is NO!

You people feel threatened whenever you hear Anambra....We brag ,we are boastful,we are chest beaters but when Imolites do the same nobody speaks...Nigga ,go screw yourself!
@ Highlighted- So true!
My hubby is from Abia and I've heard as these words being ascribed to my Anambra people so many times and
I'm yet to know why undecided?.
Re: Igbos Attention Needed Here For Enlightenment .... by Lilimax(f): 1:24pm On Oct 21, 2014
OdenigboAroli:

grin
Re: Igbos Attention Needed Here For Enlightenment .... by Lilimax(f): 1:27pm On Oct 21, 2014
OdenigboAroli:

Yes o!
NRI JI OFOR smiley
Re: Igbos Attention Needed Here For Enlightenment .... by OdenigboAroli(m): 1:28pm On Oct 21, 2014
MadCow1:

As an Anambra Man, I take offence to the thread.. A non Anambraian may also have a different emotion. At the end of the day, the thread ends up being more divisive than anything else..

This is not an in-house meeting.. The people on here are not Igbo stakeholders nor community elders.. The Yorubas and co can see this fuckery.. Tomorrow it woulld be used on another thread to disrespect Ndi igbos..

If Ndi Anambra have a superiority complex, Odi nma.. Maybe other Igbo tribes should learn to be as proud of their heritage and state like the Anambraians are..

Oganiru Anambra State..

Agu,keduzi ebe imanyee isi ?
Re: Igbos Attention Needed Here For Enlightenment .... by Ihuomadinihu: 1:29pm On Oct 21, 2014
MadCow1:

Oganiru Anambra State..

Thanks. You must have noticed that this thread stands against any form of supremacist view from Anambra or any other group.
Who actually commissioned Anambra to display their superior complex?
You can choose not to be a part of it, but i will personally stand against any for of superiority on nairaland. Non Anambras are proud of their culture and easily blend with Anambras. It is insultive to regard receptiveness as an inferior culture.
Re: Igbos Attention Needed Here For Enlightenment .... by OdenigboAroli(m): 1:30pm On Oct 21, 2014
InyinyaAgbaOku:

The official Igbo culture is majorly from abia

I am waiting to hear whats the official Igbo culture....lol
No go put yourself for tight corner ooo
Re: Igbos Attention Needed Here For Enlightenment .... by OdenigboAroli(m): 1:32pm On Oct 21, 2014
Ihuomadinihu:

Thanks. You must have noticed that this thread stands against any form of supremacist view from Anambra or any other group.
You can choose not to be a part of it, but i will personally stand against any for of superiority on nairaland. Non Anambras are proud of their culture and easily blend with Anambras. It is insultive to regard receptiveness as an inferior culture.

Nwokem,you are the only one running around screaming superiority....No single Anambrarians on here has said Anambra is superior to anybody. Its in your head...cure your disease!
Re: Igbos Attention Needed Here For Enlightenment .... by Ihuomadinihu: 1:34pm On Oct 21, 2014
Lilimax:

@ Highlighted- So true!
My hubby is from Abia and I've heard as these words being ascribed to my Anambra people so many times and
I'm yet to know why undecided?.
It's a pity,go thru this thread and you will receive your answers.
Non Anambra culture,attire, dialect etc are not considered posh and classy in their minds.
Non Anambra is therefore less Igbo. Which one is Nri ji gini, when other Igbos don't recognise Nri and what it stands for.
Re: Igbos Attention Needed Here For Enlightenment .... by MadCow1: 1:36pm On Oct 21, 2014
OdenigboAroli:

Agu,keduzi ebe imanyee isi ?

Onye Eze, Anam Ekene kwa.

Biko, Iwe e'wene gi, Amaro'm a'gu (read) Igbo ofuma.. Man obulu na i'na ajuu e'be mu si na Anambra, A'bum Nwa afor Agwukwu Nri.
Re: Igbos Attention Needed Here For Enlightenment .... by Ihuomadinihu: 1:37pm On Oct 21, 2014
OdenigboAroli:

Nwokem,you are the only one running around screaming superiority....No single Anambrarians on here has said Anambra is superior to anybody. Its in your head...cure your disease!
And your attempts to elevate Anambra and Nri above others is not a self inflicted obessesion?

1 Like

Re: Igbos Attention Needed Here For Enlightenment .... by MadCow1: 1:38pm On Oct 21, 2014
Ihuomadinihu:

I think you need to stop taking your Nairaland personality too seriously.

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Attention Needed Here For Enlightenment .... by Ihuomadinihu: 1:41pm On Oct 21, 2014
OdenigboAroli:

Official Igbo culture runs through every Igbo group/clan/state. Oguta culture is not superior than Nri or less Igbo,in same vein, Nri is not better than Aro culture.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Attention Needed Here For Enlightenment .... by OdenigboAroli(m): 1:41pm On Oct 21, 2014
adusim:

Hahahaha!!! Touchy, touchy. Did I upset you? You are a sensitive one. My friend, no one is threatened by you loud mouth uncultured folks. After all, a true king does not go around boasting that he is a king. You are the one that is threatened, not Imolites. You guys have so much hatred for us because no matter what you say education is better than money! Despite all the money you guys think you have it is yet to arrest your crude and detestable characters!

GOD BLESS YOU!!

Hatred for what ,exactly ??
You call us boastful but go around telling everybody how educated you are...hypocrite!
I dont have time for ddumb exchanges.
Re: Igbos Attention Needed Here For Enlightenment .... by Ihuomadinihu: 1:43pm On Oct 21, 2014
MadCow1:

I think you need to stop taking your Nairaland personality too seriously.
No one is displaying any personality here. Pls focus on the supremacist issue at hand not personality/character. That is uncalled for.

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Attention Needed Here For Enlightenment .... by MadCow1: 1:46pm On Oct 21, 2014
Ihuomadinihu:

No one is displaying any personality here. Pls focus on the supremacist issue at hand not personality/character. That is uncalled for.

Lol..

Go re-read that post again. I didnt call your character into question nor was it meant to be an insult at all.. All I said is you need to stop taking your Nairaland personality (e-personality/Online alter ego) too seriously..

You call my people supremacists.. Lol. All this from interacting with less than 1% of Anambraians.. grin

Nwokem, biko hapu okwu..

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Attention Needed Here For Enlightenment .... by Ihuomadinihu: 1:54pm On Oct 21, 2014
MadCow1:

Lol..

Go re-read that post again. I didnt call your character into question nor was it meant to be an insult at all.. All I said is you need to stop taking your Nairaland personality (e-personality/Online alter ego) too seriously..

You call my people supremacists.. Lol. All this from interacting with less than 1% of Anambraians.. grin

Nwokem, biko hapu okwu..
O wu nke gi ka m ga aka ugbua?
E-personality mgbo.
I have spent time in Northern Igboland,so i know what am saying.
What is the meaning of this nonesense; my culture is better, Nri bu isi igbo, my dialect is posh,we have more personalities?
Does it not reek of supremacist opinions? Unfortunately, that is what Anambras project to the wider Igbo community.

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Attention Needed Here For Enlightenment .... by MadCow1: 2:02pm On Oct 21, 2014
Ihuomadinihu:

O wu nke gi ka m ga aka ugbua?
E-personality mgbo.
I have spent time in Northern Igboland,so i know what am saying.
What is the meaning of this nonesense; my culture is better, Nri bu isi igbo, my dialect is posh,we have more personalities?
Does it not reek of supremacist opinions? Unfortunately, that is what Anambras project to the wider Igbo community.

You have spent time in Northern Igbo and that makes you a professor of Northern Igbos culture, behavior and psychology. grin

Anambra dialects are quite posh I must say.. grin Even Abians and Imolites would attest to that. And though I hate have a Dicvkmeasuring contest, the truth is that most of the popular and notable icons of Ndi Igbos & Igboland are of Anambra Heritage. grin

Unfortunately for Non-Anambraians, the truth is quite a bitter pill to swallow.

#OSnaps.. ThisDudeAlmostMadeMeGoGreen.. grin

Like I said, Pointless thread..

[/b]

1 Like

Re: Igbos Attention Needed Here For Enlightenment .... by Ihuomadinihu: 2:06pm On Oct 21, 2014
MadCow1:

You have spent time in Northern Igbo and that makes you a professor of Northern Igbos culture, behavior and psychology. grin

Anambra dialects are quite posh I must say.. grin Even Abians and Imolites would attest to that. And though I hate have a Dicvkmeasuring contest, the truth is that most of the popular and notable icons of Ndi Igbos & Igboland are of Anambra Heritage. grin

Unfortunately for Non-Anambraians, the truth is quite a bitter pill to swallow.

#OSnaps.. ThisDudeAlmostMadeMeGoGreen.. grin

Like I said, Pointless thread..

[/b]
You don't have to be from Anambra to make researches in that area, william Baikie, GT Basden and a host of others were not Igbos or from Anambra.
A tiger can never change its spots. I thought you wanted to reasonable argue and trash out this b.s ,but i see where you are coming from
Same Vain Superiority complex....
It is a pity.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Attention Needed Here For Enlightenment .... by MadCow1: 2:10pm On Oct 21, 2014
Ihuomadinihu:
A tiger can never change its spots. I thought you wanted to reasonable argue and trash out this b.s ,but i see where you are coming from
Same Vain Superiority complex....
It is a pity.

How can I be reasonable in the midst of such foolishness?! I wouldnt want to disappoint your obvious aversion for Anambraians..

We all all what you say and more.. I would give you a reason, then I was like fhcuk it:: I am Too Anambra to answer to Anybody.

Oganiru Anambra State..

Oganiru Ani Igbo..

Great people, Great culture.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Attention Needed Here For Enlightenment .... by Ihuomadinihu: 2:13pm On Oct 21, 2014
MadCow1:

How can I be reasonable in the midst of such foolishness?! I wouldnt want to disappoint your obvious aversion for Anambraians..

We all all what you say and more.. I would give you a reason, then I was like fhcuk it:: I am Too Anambra to answer to Anybody.

Oganiru Anambra State..

Oganiru Ani Igbo..

Great people, Great culture.
Anambra is not more superior than any Igbo state. I don't have an aversion to Anambras, am only stating that whatever superiority they feel has been taken too far in Igboland.
Re: Igbos Attention Needed Here For Enlightenment .... by MadCow1: 2:14pm On Oct 21, 2014
Ihuomadinihu:

Anambra is not more superior than any Igbo state. I don't have an aversion to Anambras, am only stating that whatever superiority they feel has been taken too far in Igboland.

Whatever helps the rest of you Igbos sleep at night. cool

1 Like

Re: Igbos Attention Needed Here For Enlightenment .... by Ihuomadinihu: 2:16pm On Oct 21, 2014
@The Yoruba OP, i hope you have your answers now. They only live and strive in their delusional superiority over other Igbo people. Superiority mgba kwa oku.
Re: Igbos Attention Needed Here For Enlightenment .... by Ihuomadinihu: 2:18pm On Oct 21, 2014
MadCow1:

Whatever helps the rest of you Igbos sleep at night. cool

Lol, pick a better line. Anambra starts and ends in Anambra.
Re: Igbos Attention Needed Here For Enlightenment .... by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 2:20pm On Oct 21, 2014
OdenigboAroli:

I had mentioned dress codes, use of mazi, fabrics, greetings (I boola chi for eg) not ututu oma, formation of central Igbo, etc
Re: Igbos Attention Needed Here For Enlightenment .... by MadCow1: 2:20pm On Oct 21, 2014
Ihuomadinihu:

Lol, pick a better line. Anambra starts and ends in Anambra.

Like I said...

Whatever helps you hating non-Anambra niggas deal with your pains.

Our life, your problem.. All we can do is to keep pushing..

Its only sad that the haters are so close to home.. But its all Good, Anambraians have a big heart..
Re: Igbos Attention Needed Here For Enlightenment .... by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 2:26pm On Oct 21, 2014
Ihuomadinihu:

It's a pity,go thru this thread and you will receive your answers.
Non Anambra culture,attire, dialect etc are not considered posh and classy in their minds.
Non Anambra is therefore less Igbo. Which one is Nri ji gini, when other Igbos don't recognise Nri and what it stands for.

Well, Igbo might have diverse myths on origins but the official story is the nri stuff . its in every social studies text

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Attention Needed Here For Enlightenment .... by adusim: 2:31pm On Oct 21, 2014
OdenigboAroli:

Hatred for what ,exactly ??
You call us boastful but go around telling everybody how educated you are...hypocrite!
I dont have time for ddumb exchanges.

You are so uncouth it's embarrassing! You should try and achieve something in life instead of bragging about other people's accomplishments! Take a leaf out of more enlightened people's books: achieve in silence.

Anambra!! Hahahaha!!
Re: Igbos Attention Needed Here For Enlightenment .... by MadCow1: 2:42pm On Oct 21, 2014
InyinyaAgbaOku:

Well, Igbo might have diverse myths on origins but the official story is the nri stuff . its in every social studies text

These Niggas know the truth... But hate to admit itsthe truth. grin

Nri... Remains the seat of Igbo origin.

Arochukwu Niggas can dispute and cook up history all they want. cool

1 Like

Re: Igbos Attention Needed Here For Enlightenment .... by adusim: 2:43pm On Oct 21, 2014
Lilimax:

Igala ke?

Have you not heard of this saying: NRI BU ISI IGBO smiley

Sorry, my dear! I have never heard that saying before! In fact, if you said this in my town you will be ran out immediately! This perception of Nri whatever only pertains to your region and enclave and NOT the whole of Igbo land. Go and tell an Abriba and Ohafia man that the Eze Nri's authority supersedes that of their own Ezes!! What a joke! My dearest dear, during the Biafra War it was the Igbos from the Imo and Abia axis that fought bitterly to the end. Most of the betrayers were from Anambra area! Curiously, the NRIs did not implement there leadership and authority during this period. Why is that?

Anambra Ogadimma oo!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

10 Things You Didn't Know About 'ORON' In Akwa-ibom State. / Proverbs From The Streets Of Warri / How Adamawa Governor Sat In Atiku's House (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.