Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,606 members, 7,816,505 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:13 PM

Oyakhilome Consoles South Africans Over Synagogue Collapse - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Oyakhilome Consoles South Africans Over Synagogue Collapse (37585 Views)

Pastor Anita Oyakhilome Debuts New Look (Photo) / Synagogue: Fashola Orders Church Staff Out / Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyakhilome Consoles South Africans Over Synagogue Collapse by otiigba1(m): 12:53pm On Oct 05, 2014
Only gullible folks will believe this crap

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oyakhilome Consoles South Africans Over Synagogue Collapse by Lordlexyy: 12:55pm On Oct 05, 2014
Bennyberry:
A collapsed marriage nids more consolation dan a collapsed building.#Matthew 7:3-:"And why worry about a speck in your friend's eye when you have a log in your own?...pastor chris answer nd go rebuild ur relationship wit ur soul mate...#dear pastor chris. i admire ur consolatory words bt go sort out tinx wit ur wife.cos i was shocked wen i saw dat 2014 october rhasophy of realities totally omitted PASTOR ANITA.*IT A SHAME*.I CANT READ SUCH
Why do some people set themselves for failure and ultimatelytdestructio? What has Pastor's personal life and relationship got to do with you? You disregard your spiritual growth by refusing to read the rhapsody for a reason that is clearly not your headache.

1 Like

Re: Oyakhilome Consoles South Africans Over Synagogue Collapse by otiigba1(m): 12:56pm On Oct 05, 2014
cytellProperty:
Some people are destined for doom and you can see it in their words.
and how did you come to this conclusion? Mr Prophet
Re: Oyakhilome Consoles South Africans Over Synagogue Collapse by otiigba1(m): 1:00pm On Oct 05, 2014
Lordlexyy:
Why do some people set themselves for failure and ultimatelytdestructio? What has Pastor's personal life and relationship got to do with you? You disregard your spiritual growth by refusing to read the rhapsody for a reason that is clearly not your headache.
why is a pastor always in the media in the first place?, a pastor's place is in the curch i would imagine, and why would any one be be setting themselves up for destruction for inquiring about a pastor's private life? A pastor is still human from my understanding

1 Like

Re: Oyakhilome Consoles South Africans Over Synagogue Collapse by Lordlexyy: 1:06pm On Oct 05, 2014
otiigba1:
why is a pastor always in the media in the first place?, a pastor's place is in the church I would imagine
Do Pastor choose to be in the media or the media chooses to follow him everywhere?

1 Like

Re: Oyakhilome Consoles South Africans Over Synagogue Collapse by otiigba1(m): 1:09pm On Oct 05, 2014
Lordlexyy:
Do Pastor choose to be in the media or the media chooses to follow him everywhere?
I think pastors they choose to be in the media otherwise they won't be turning up in conferences with politicians or establishing their own TV shows

1 Like

Re: Oyakhilome Consoles South Africans Over Synagogue Collapse by Lordlexyy: 1:19pm On Oct 05, 2014
otiigba1:
I think pastors they choose to be in the media otherwise they won't be turning up in conferences with politicians or establishing their own TV shows
Are politicians not humans that equally need salvation?

1 Like

Re: Oyakhilome Consoles South Africans Over Synagogue Collapse by otiigba1(m): 1:27pm On Oct 05, 2014
Lordlexyy:
Are politicians not humans that equally need salvation?
you did not answer the media and TV shows question, you chose a convienient option just like the so called christians, always choosing the verses in the bible which justifies their actions or perhaps behaviour, and no a pastor has no business with a corrupt politician or politicians
Re: Oyakhilome Consoles South Africans Over Synagogue Collapse by Joeg: 1:35pm On Oct 05, 2014
People Open their mouth to vomit worms.. Did u watch this service video? GOD WIL GET BACK @THEM. So people should watch their mouth..People Open their mouth to vomit worms.. Did u watch this service video? GOD WIL GET BACK @THEM. So people should watch their mouth..People Open their mouth to vomit worms.. Did u watch this service video? GOD WIL GET BACK @THEM. So people should watch their mouth..
Re: Oyakhilome Consoles South Africans Over Synagogue Collapse by habiolah(m): 1:36pm On Oct 05, 2014
cutebobo:
All is well. I thank God for my pastor's life. Daddy E.A Adeboye. Although most of christ embassy are not biblical but i won't judge. God will lead his pple right
...and your pastor is d only real and biblical one? deception.
Re: Oyakhilome Consoles South Africans Over Synagogue Collapse by otiigba1(m): 1:42pm On Oct 05, 2014
Joeg:
People Open their mouth to vomit worms.. Did u watch this service video? GOD WIL GET BACK @THEM. So people should watch their mouth..People Open their mouth to vomit worms.. Did u watch this service video? GOD WIL GET BACK @THEM. So people should watch their mouth..People Open their mouth to vomit worms.. Did u watch this service video? GOD WIL GET BACK @THEM. So people should watch their mouth..
abeg go sit down, did God also not give us common sense to work thing out our selves
Re: Oyakhilome Consoles South Africans Over Synagogue Collapse by akagaba(f): 1:46pm On Oct 05, 2014
cytellProperty:
Some people are destined for doom and you can see it in their words.
Dont mind d lost generation, let dem keep blabbing their mouths while these men of God are moving on and making progress!! Time will surely tell who d fool is! Bunch of idi0ts!
Re: Oyakhilome Consoles South Africans Over Synagogue Collapse by otiigba1(m): 1:50pm On Oct 05, 2014
akagaba:
Dont mind d lost generation, let dem keep blabbing their mouths while these men of God are moving on and making progress!! Time will surely tell who d fool is! Bunch of idi0ts!
you must be one of this lost Generation because you are also on here blabbing on how pastors are moving on cheesy what are you doing here? You don't seem to be part of the moving on tongue
Re: Oyakhilome Consoles South Africans Over Synagogue Collapse by akagaba(f): 1:51pm On Oct 05, 2014
laplace12:

You are right bro.

I am part of that connection, it is called 'the anointing'
I love ths, chuck knuckles bro.
Re: Oyakhilome Consoles South Africans Over Synagogue Collapse by otiigba1(m): 1:52pm On Oct 05, 2014
akagaba:
you must be one of this lost Generation because you are also on here blabbing on how pastors are moving on cheesy what are you doing here? You don't seem to be part of the moving on tongue you also has cheek to call them idiots hypocrite! shocked
Re: Oyakhilome Consoles South Africans Over Synagogue Collapse by brightonline: 1:54pm On Oct 05, 2014
cutebobo:
All is well. I thank God for my pastor's life. Daddy E.A Adeboye. Although most of christ embassy are not biblical but i won't judge. God will lead his pple right

I Love the man of God pastor Chris, He is my life cocach
Re: Oyakhilome Consoles South Africans Over Synagogue Collapse by dozymars(m): 1:54pm On Oct 05, 2014
Pastor Chris is a Man of God gifted with the in-depth Knowledge of the Word of God.

Address every situation in your life with the word of God and you will experience success and God's purpose in your life.

1 Like

Re: Oyakhilome Consoles South Africans Over Synagogue Collapse by Nobody: 1:55pm On Oct 05, 2014
Blackchampion:
Gud.
Heeuuwww: It's gud to be on FP again snc Nairaland FP application stopped working.
Are you serious about your signature?
Re: Oyakhilome Consoles South Africans Over Synagogue Collapse by akagaba(f): 1:58pm On Oct 05, 2014
otiigba1:
you must be one of this lost Generation because you are also on here blabbing on how pastors are moving on cheesy what are you doing here? You don't seem to be part of the moving on tongue you also has cheek to call the idiots hypocrite! shocked
I can see that u ar d one sent frm d pit of hell by satan to persecute Christians!!! Hahahahahahah, i am sorry for u cus u came too late!! I can see how frustrated and miserable u ar that u now decide to vent ur frustrations on men of God. U ar a defeated f00l who has been knocked down many yrs ago by Xst Jesus!! By d powr of God, i send u bak to hell where u belong!! Go and rot there! Beast!!
Re: Oyakhilome Consoles South Africans Over Synagogue Collapse by otiigba1(m): 2:01pm On Oct 05, 2014
akagaba:
I can see that u ar d one sent frm d pit of hell by satan to persecute Christians!!! Hahahahahahah, i am sorry for u cus u came too late!! I can see how frustrated and miserable u ar that u now decide to vent ur frustrations on men of God. U ar a defeated f00l who has been knocked down many yrs ago by Xst Jesus!! By d powr of God, i send u bak to hell where u belong!! Go and rot there! Beast!!
thank you much God bless you, I bet you are sure of heaven, so called Christians I forgive you for the insults, does insulting me makes you feel better?
Re: Oyakhilome Consoles South Africans Over Synagogue Collapse by akagaba(f): 2:05pm On Oct 05, 2014
What a remarkable speech frm a prestigeous man of God! Our dear esteemed pst Chris, thank u for ur words of consolations! The south Africans know that God knows best on why such menace befell their fellow citizens!!! Just like David said, I am encouraged in d Lord. May u all victims of ths disaster be encouraged in d Lord, and for those who have lost dear ones, may God Almighty give u the fortitude to bear the loss.

2 Likes

Re: Oyakhilome Consoles South Africans Over Synagogue Collapse by PastorOluT(m): 2:09pm On Oct 05, 2014
wesley80:

nationaldailyng.com/news/latest-news/1064-africans-should-appreciate-leaders-legends-oyakhilome

Partners in crime!
Re: Oyakhilome Consoles South Africans Over Synagogue Collapse by Blackchampion(m): 2:16pm On Oct 05, 2014
Nobleval:
Are you serious about your signature?
Yes na. D mother f.ucka did dat shi.t

Re: Oyakhilome Consoles South Africans Over Synagogue Collapse by akagaba(f): 2:20pm On Oct 05, 2014
By the way, the reach out campaign is on-going in Nigeria where Christ Embassy is celebrating independence by distributing free millions of copiess of rhapsodies to people!!

Now let me tell u something U need to kmow about Rhapsody of Realities- it is a daily devotional, d messenger angel, which contains undiluted word of God that helps position u rightly for a blessed day! It gives ur day a lift and set u on a course that u must follow,it draws u closer to God and gives u remarkable insight and indepth analysis to peculiar things about God and how u can have a fortified relationship with God!moreova, it blesses ur life and u can have a miracle by acting on the words read in it
There have been trememdous testimonies resulting frm Rhapsody of realities! So i urge u today!!! Get ur copy now, go to any xst embassy church closer to u in ur locality and get ur free copy!! U will surely be blessed by it.i am blessed by it myself, ive got mind blowing testimonies!!! Hallelujah!
Re: Oyakhilome Consoles South Africans Over Synagogue Collapse by Nobody: 2:21pm On Oct 05, 2014
Blackchampion:
Yes na. D mother f.ucka did dat shi.t
Don't call him that pls. Send him a mail.
Re: Oyakhilome Consoles South Africans Over Synagogue Collapse by osangaope: 2:23pm On Oct 05, 2014
Terrorism is not Islam, says Jonathan

full details here: http://www.naijashine.com.ng/terrorism-islam-says-jonathan/
Re: Oyakhilome Consoles South Africans Over Synagogue Collapse by Blackchampion(m): 2:29pm On Oct 05, 2014
Nobleval:
Don't call him that pls. Send him a mail.
No! dats not necessary bro. I hv bin lukin 4 a way to deactivate dat account snc but to no avail. At least he helped to mek d account useless hence inactive.
Re: Oyakhilome Consoles South Africans Over Synagogue Collapse by akagaba(f): 2:29pm On Oct 05, 2014
Thank u Pst Chris for being a pace-setter to the world!!! Christ Embassy has so changed my life and that of my family members, we now have a unique and different orientation and view abt life! We believe that "we can become anything we want to be so far it is in consonance with the word of God! Thatnk u so much for the impartation of knowlege and wisdom ur ministry has installed on us!! D truth is even u---pst Chris and Pst Anita decide to leave Christ Embassy todaym........... my family and I will go no way becus we have Christ Embassy in our DNA!!! We are glad to belong to d most awesome family! God bless u sir

1 Like

Re: Oyakhilome Consoles South Africans Over Synagogue Collapse by MNDY(m): 2:30pm On Oct 05, 2014
2014 hasn't been fair to the Christendom! From Oyakhilome's marriage crises, Synagogue's guest house collapse, Oristerjafor's alleged involvement in a shady deal etc
Re: Oyakhilome Consoles South Africans Over Synagogue Collapse by akagaba(f): 2:37pm On Oct 05, 2014
Let all Christians learn frm pst Chris oyakhilome who can never be deterred or moved by any ugly circumstance facing him ind face!! One thing is certain, when u have a purpose in life and u keep at it, nothing will make u dwindle or set bak irrespective of what men say or what d devil does!!! One thing is certain, true christians alwas win and pst chris is one therefore he alwas wins!!!! We are winners and victorious foreva!

1 Like

Re: Oyakhilome Consoles South Africans Over Synagogue Collapse by akagaba(f): 2:38pm On Oct 05, 2014
MNDY:
2014 hasn't been fair to the Christendom! From Oyakhilome's marriage crises, Synagogue's guest house collapse, Oristerjafor's alleged involvement in a shady deal etc
But in all these things, we are more than conquerors- says d word of God!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photo: Man Urinating On Bible By Punch. Sensational Journalism Against Religion / Deeper Life Bible Church Auditorium In Lagos (Pictures) / Lady Lays Curse On Stephanie Otobo, Begs Apostle Suleman For Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.