Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,513 members, 7,816,240 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:08 AM

Oyakhilome Consoles South Africans Over Synagogue Collapse - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Oyakhilome Consoles South Africans Over Synagogue Collapse (37583 Views)

Pastor Anita Oyakhilome Debuts New Look (Photo) / Synagogue: Fashola Orders Church Staff Out / Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyakhilome Consoles South Africans Over Synagogue Collapse by otiigba1(m): 2:40pm On Oct 05, 2014
akagaba:
Thank u Pst Chris for being a pace-setter to the world!!! Christ Embassy has so changed my life and that of my family members, we now have a unique and different orientation and view abt life! We believe that "we can become anything we want to be so far it is in consonance with the word of God! Thatnk u so much for the impartation of knowlege and wisdom ur ministry has installed on us!! D truth is even u---pst Chris and Pst Anita decide to leave Christ Embassy todaym........... my family and I will go no way becus we have Christ Embassy in our DNA!!! We are glad to belong to d most awesome family! God bless u sir
Yea after insulting other people and calling them idiots,fools, and devils here you are campaigning keep deceiving yourself, you are talking utter Rubbish!

1 Like

Re: Oyakhilome Consoles South Africans Over Synagogue Collapse by Greatchance: 2:41pm On Oct 05, 2014
[quote
author=shachris03 post=26877080]its a shame really that there has not
being any official condolence message release by TB Joshua and the
SCOAN.

is Christianity this heartless? [/quote] Are you sure of that? perhaps hatred is waging war against your sincerity
Re: Oyakhilome Consoles South Africans Over Synagogue Collapse by akagaba(f): 2:46pm On Oct 05, 2014
The October Global communion serviice with Pst Chris is just few hours away!! Pls hook on to NTA station for Live streaming or walk into any Christ Embassy church for full participation! Its alwas a moment of inspiration and joy unspeakable!! There is something awesome for u ths month!! See u there! God bless u! I love all! Bye
Re: Oyakhilome Consoles South Africans Over Synagogue Collapse by akagaba(f): 2:49pm On Oct 05, 2014
otiigba1:
Yea after insulting other people and calling them idiots,fools, and devils here you are campaigning keep deceiving yourself, you are talking utter Rubbish!
hahahahahahahahah! I thot i sent u to where u ar supposed to be!! What are u stl doing here? I send u again to wher u ought to be rite NOW!! Flee now and varnish frm here IJN Amen!
Re: Oyakhilome Consoles South Africans Over Synagogue Collapse by Fingesi(m): 2:49pm On Oct 05, 2014
SlimSkipper:
pot consolin fryin pan undecided

so are you the fire to judge?
Re: Oyakhilome Consoles South Africans Over Synagogue Collapse by MNDY(m): 2:49pm On Oct 05, 2014
osangaope:
Terrorism is not Islam, says Jonathan

full details here: http://www.naijashine.com.ng/terrorism-islam-says-jonathan/

Terrorism Religious With Politics Undertone

A religion which its pioneer Uthman Dan Fodio for Nigeria (and perhaps other pioneers elsewhere too) set the Jihad-against-government example for its subsequent followers, equals to contemporary terrorism!!!

How does the wanton killing of unarmed civilians come in? Since terrorists are up against a particular regime, it only becomes a question of necessity to attack the populace which the regime governs and thus make the regime appear stupid!

More so, the Christian faith stands threatened with the unwavering Arab resentment for the West and all that is West's (Christianity et al). In-clashes within Islam is a concept on its own! And I am yet to fathom how killing is justified to be a means to drive home a point in it all! Whatever happened to dialogue or other means!

The anti-I.S coalition continues with the I.S not relenting as well with decapitation videos (I loathe this this form of killing immensely)
Re: Oyakhilome Consoles South Africans Over Synagogue Collapse by UmecheMoses(m): 2:50pm On Oct 05, 2014
cutebobo:
All is well. I thank God for my pastor's life. Daddy E.A Adeboye. Although most of christ embassy are not biblical but i won't judge. God will lead his pple right
Please think before you type silly things, we are talking of the collective body of Christ here, even Daddy Adeboye will be disappointed at your comment. Please log off and go and read your bible, when you find the place that asks us to carry one anothers burden, then log in. mtscheeeeeeeew

2 Likes

Re: Oyakhilome Consoles South Africans Over Synagogue Collapse by Fingesi(m): 2:59pm On Oct 05, 2014
Even in Pastor Chris Oyakhilome agony, he still consoles other. May God Almighty console him too. Oh God do not pass me by when you console your son.

2 Likes

Re: Oyakhilome Consoles South Africans Over Synagogue Collapse by MNDY(m): 2:59pm On Oct 05, 2014
Guys, I've been deliberating on the 9/11 and "controlled demolition" and/or terrorist attack claim linkage!

DATE OF COLLAPSE: 9/12

9/11 remains a remarkable date in the annals of world history!
Re: Oyakhilome Consoles South Africans Over Synagogue Collapse by henry78okez(m): 3:00pm On Oct 05, 2014
Skyfornia:

You were shocked?? As if Pastor Anita z ur sister abi ur mother
Wetin concern you Weed smoker!! U don high on monkey tail nah?? Fool!

U R d worst fool I hv ever come across in my entire world. U realy nid 2 hv ur head examined.
Re: Oyakhilome Consoles South Africans Over Synagogue Collapse by Greatchance: 3:12pm On Oct 05, 2014
PastorOluT:

Partners in crime!
Idiotic statement. Who's your own pastor thats a saint ? And if you aren't a xtian, keep quiet.
Re: Oyakhilome Consoles South Africans Over Synagogue Collapse by texazzpete(m): 3:12pm On Oct 05, 2014
He actually came on stage to say "Don’t be angry, don’t criticize”?

Damn.
Re: Oyakhilome Consoles South Africans Over Synagogue Collapse by gebest: 3:28pm On Oct 05, 2014
Dont worry, we understand.
Re: Oyakhilome Consoles South Africans Over Synagogue Collapse by koikoi2(m): 4:19pm On Oct 05, 2014
Hmmm, am even afraid to comment. >:>:>:
Re: Oyakhilome Consoles South Africans Over Synagogue Collapse by DOCTOR90: 4:39pm On Oct 05, 2014
coldsummer:
[size=18pt]TBJ consoles Anita over divorce

Hehehehe
[/size]
, BIG FOOL
Re: Oyakhilome Consoles South Africans Over Synagogue Collapse by Idrismusty97(m): 4:57pm On Oct 05, 2014
joedejana:
That moment when you keep on refreshing nairaland front page,(and saying in your mind : after this last one I'll quit) And you find out there's No new topic but something else catches your mind, You click on it and it leads you somewhere else...Then the sequence repeats itself again... until you get hungry and your battery dies.

NAIRALANDERS CYCLE. undecided cheesy
One advice. Get the Nairaland notification app for BB or android.
Re: Oyakhilome Consoles South Africans Over Synagogue Collapse by Nobody: 4:59pm On Oct 05, 2014
.......now am convinced beyond all reasonable doubt that these two men and ministeries (Christ embassy and scoan)are of ONE and SAME spirit.the only physical diff is that Chris crosses his T's and dots his I's better than TB joshua.

Oyakilome is laundering his image to the daft and gullible ones amongst us ......see they are calling him good already.

1 Like

Re: Oyakhilome Consoles South Africans Over Synagogue Collapse by donodion(m): 5:14pm On Oct 05, 2014
wesley80:

nationaldailyng.com/news/latest-news/1064-africans-should-appreciate-leaders-legends-oyakhilome
Gloryyyyyyyyyyyy!
Re: Oyakhilome Consoles South Africans Over Synagogue Collapse by Noblemarce: 5:22pm On Oct 05, 2014
gbaskiboy:
Who'll console him for his collapsed marriage
shut up !!!
Re: Oyakhilome Consoles South Africans Over Synagogue Collapse by Nobody: 5:28pm On Oct 05, 2014
This government sef
Re: Oyakhilome Consoles South Africans Over Synagogue Collapse by joedejana(m): 5:30pm On Oct 05, 2014
Idrismusty97:
One advice. Get the Nairaland notification app for BB or android.
without the nairaland app; which is a waste of time...I make fp topics very often
Re: Oyakhilome Consoles South Africans Over Synagogue Collapse by otiigba1(m): 5:49pm On Oct 05, 2014
akagaba:
hahahahahahahahah! I thot i sent u to where u ar supposed to be!! What are u stl doing here? I send u again to wher u ought to be rite NOW!! Flee now and varnish frm here IJN Amen!
yea typical so called Christian always barnishing the devil here and there believing that every body who dares ask questions about pastors is a devil, not Realising that the Real devil lives in their backyards perharp cheesy grin as I said earlier I forgive you for all the name calling, you obviously thinks or believes you have never sinned, try sometimes to Respect other peoples opinion not every body believes or worships pastors, have a nice day

2 Likes

Re: Oyakhilome Consoles South Africans Over Synagogue Collapse by otiigba1(m): 5:55pm On Oct 05, 2014
akagaba:
Let all Christians learn frm pst Chris oyakhilome who can never be deterred or moved by any ugly circumstance facing him ind face!! One thing is certain, when u have a purpose in life and u keep at it, nothing will make u dwindle or set bak irrespective of what men say or what d devil does!!! One thing is certain, true christians alwas win and pst chris is one therefore he alwas wins!!!! We are winners and victorious foreva!
yea keep telling yourself that Rubbish grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Oyakhilome Consoles South Africans Over Synagogue Collapse by PastorOluT(m): 6:13pm On Oct 05, 2014
Greatchance:
Idiotic statement. Who's your own pastor thats a saint ? And if you aren't a xtian, keep quiet.

Sorry for u, gone so far beyond recovery. Anyways u can still be redeemed if only u will humble urself to know the truth.

Don't worry 'die hard fan' more revelations are on the way, that would expose the two parties.

2 Likes

Re: Oyakhilome Consoles South Africans Over Synagogue Collapse by Joagbaje(m): 6:16pm On Oct 05, 2014
Blakjewelry:
yes this is the type of speech I was expecting tb instead he to cast the blame on someone else

It's a speech from a spiritually Matured heart
Re: Oyakhilome Consoles South Africans Over Synagogue Collapse by ignis: 6:17pm On Oct 05, 2014
Nice speech from a great Man of God....

1 Like

Re: Oyakhilome Consoles South Africans Over Synagogue Collapse by Trustyd1(m): 6:35pm On Oct 05, 2014
otiigba1:
why is a pastor always in the media in the first place?, a pastor's place is in the curch i would imagine, and why would any one be be setting themselves up for destruction for inquiring about a pastor's private life? A pastor is still human from my understanding
good you said "a pastor is still human" so why do you expected him to behave as a spirit. Even God at a point had problem with adam and eve which brought about the end of eden. You've your own problem so go take care of them and leave the pastor to deal with his. He's not seek advice from you.
Re: Oyakhilome Consoles South Africans Over Synagogue Collapse by Nobody: 6:38pm On Oct 05, 2014
gbaskiboy:
Who'll console him for his collapsed marriage

He has his marriage back.
Re: Oyakhilome Consoles South Africans Over Synagogue Collapse by Trustyd1(m): 6:50pm On Oct 05, 2014
otiigba1:
you did not answer the media and TV shows question, you chose a convienient option just like the so called christians, always choosing the verses in the bible which justifies their actions or perhaps behaviour, and no a pastor has no business with a corrupt politician or politicians

hmmm i fear what you've up there as brain.
Re: Oyakhilome Consoles South Africans Over Synagogue Collapse by lordmayor4(m): 6:57pm On Oct 05, 2014
slimaliyu:
Console? In a sensible con3 That dude( t.b joshua) is supposed 2 be in kirikiri maximum prison for mass murder. Bt hey diz is naija. . . . . . .d God of man is roaming freely with impunity

And to think you think you are right? Smh... is TB a civil engineer or is he the one handling the construction or the consultant?
Re: Oyakhilome Consoles South Africans Over Synagogue Collapse by maximunimpact(m): 7:05pm On Oct 05, 2014
wayne4loan:
guy u no dey fire GOD ?

Leave God out of it, He has notin 2 do with dis

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photo: Man Urinating On Bible By Punch. Sensational Journalism Against Religion / Deeper Life Bible Church Auditorium In Lagos (Pictures) / Lady Lays Curse On Stephanie Otobo, Begs Apostle Suleman For Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.