Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,484 members, 7,816,146 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:34 AM

Oyakhilome Consoles South Africans Over Synagogue Collapse - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Oyakhilome Consoles South Africans Over Synagogue Collapse (37582 Views)

Pastor Anita Oyakhilome Debuts New Look (Photo) / Synagogue: Fashola Orders Church Staff Out / Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyakhilome Consoles South Africans Over Synagogue Collapse by Blakjewelry(m): 7:18pm On Oct 05, 2014
akagaba:
I can see that u ar d one sent frm d pit of hell by satan to persecute Christians!!! Hahahahahahah, i am sorry for u cus u came too late!! I can see how frustrated and miserable u ar that u now decide to vent ur frustrations on men of God. U ar a defeated f00l who has been knocked down many yrs ago by Xst Jesus!! By d powr of God, i send u bak to hell where u belong!! Go and rot there! Beast!!
mehhhn u call ur self a Christian see the trash way dey comot for ur mouth

1 Like

Re: Oyakhilome Consoles South Africans Over Synagogue Collapse by otiigba1(m): 7:22pm On Oct 05, 2014
Trustyd1:

hmmm i fear what you've up there as brain.
thanks for the compliment, Mr clever clog you obviously thinks your brains can do better than mine, God luck to you

1 Like

Re: Oyakhilome Consoles South Africans Over Synagogue Collapse by otiigba1(m): 7:25pm On Oct 05, 2014
Blakjewelry:

mehhhn u call ur self a Christian see the trash way dey comot for ur mouth
exactly my point this so called Christians believe any body who does not subscribe to their ideology is labeled a devil
Re: Oyakhilome Consoles South Africans Over Synagogue Collapse by Trustyd1(m): 7:28pm On Oct 05, 2014
haven gone through most of the comments here i must say i'm so worry about christianity of our generation.
But i just know that hypocrite is the problem here. ...For if any of us here be in Christ...
Why we'll we be here calling others names, judging, condemning and saying all manners of words against each other and even against men of God. Most of us don't read the bible or we should have known what happened to those that talk against Moses even when he did what was wrong in their eyes. When David was dancing one of his wives was course by God for criticizing how David danced in public. David refuse to lay a hand or say anything against Soul his predecessor because he's anointed by God. I can go on. Let us stop fighting for God he's alive and can take care of his issues. Rather let's worry about our relationship with God. If you don't like the a pastor is pastoring his church change the church, we have many churches. Or form your own. After all Jesus said "whenever 2or3 gather in my name i'm there in their mist".
God said in deut. The secret things belong to me. Stop seeking to know what is hidden.
God is in heaven and oversees the happenings on earth. I rest my case. God bless you all.
As you can see is a long write up so don't mind if i don't cross my Ts and dot my Is well. Just get the message.

1 Like

Re: Oyakhilome Consoles South Africans Over Synagogue Collapse by ayusco85(m): 7:30pm On Oct 05, 2014
synergycom19:

He his a man and not GOD

i knw
Re: Oyakhilome Consoles South Africans Over Synagogue Collapse by andyanders: 7:43pm On Oct 05, 2014
That was a good comment at this moment instead of apportioning blames.
Re: Oyakhilome Consoles South Africans Over Synagogue Collapse by otiigba1(m): 7:43pm On Oct 05, 2014
Trustyd1:
haven gone through most of the comments here i must say i'm so worry about christianity of our generation.
But i just know that hypocrite is the problem here. ...For if any of us here be in Christ...
Why we'll we be here calling others names, judging, condemning and saying all manners of words against each other and even against men of God. Most of us don't read the bible or we should have known what happened to those that talk against Moses even when he did what was wrong in their eyes. When David was dancing one of his wives was course by God for criticizing how David danced in public. David refuse to lay a hand or say anything against Soul his predecessor because he's anointed by God. I can go on. Let us stop fighting for God he's alive and can take care of his issues. Rather let's worry about our relationship with God. If you don't like the a pastor is pastoring his church change the church, we have many churches. Or form your own. After all Jesus said "whenever 2or3 gather in my name i'm there in their mist".
God said in deut. The secret things belong to me. Stop seeking to know what is hidden.
God is in heaven and oversees the happenings on earth. I rest my case. God bless you all.
As you can see is a long write up so don't mind if i don't cross my Ts and dot my Is well. Just get the message.
so you are suggesting we should not ask query pastors or hold them accountable just because they called pastors Regardless of what ever lies they are telling so if any dick or harry says they are pastors we should just shut up and believe? Whether anointed by God or not, we should not have an opinion? Then why did God gave Us brains is it not to use it? But having said all this, you are Right hypocrisy is The big problem, some Christians think they are better than other people, without realising that all of are sinners and live only by the grace of God

2 Likes

Re: Oyakhilome Consoles South Africans Over Synagogue Collapse by nora544: 7:57pm On Oct 05, 2014
Trustyd1:

who is a real man of God not one of this rich pastors is a real man of God nigerians love their God of man.
Re: Oyakhilome Consoles South Africans Over Synagogue Collapse by Trustyd1(m): 7:57pm On Oct 05, 2014
otiigba1:
so you are suggesting we should not ask query pastors or hold them accountable just because they called pastors Regardless of what ever lies they are telling so if any dick or harry says they are pastors we should just shut up and believe? Whether anointed by God or not, we should not have an opinion? Then why did God gave Us brains is it not to use it? But having said all this, you are Right hypocrisy is The big problem, some Christians think they are better than other people, without realising that all of are sinners and live only by the grace of God
sir if what you'll say will make no impact then, yes be quiete. God isn't dead. He's alive and can take care of those things you want to talk about.

1 Like

Re: Oyakhilome Consoles South Africans Over Synagogue Collapse by otiigba1(m): 8:06pm On Oct 05, 2014
Trustyd1:

sir if what you'll say will make no impact then, yes be quiete. God isn't dead. He's alive and can take care of those things you want to talk about.
be quiet? Why then do we take people who have done wrong to court demanding for justice? Perhaps we should just keep quiet too let God take care of them too, including the corrupt politician, who have rendered our country useless, if this is your opinion I do not agree but I Respect it

2 Likes

Re: Oyakhilome Consoles South Africans Over Synagogue Collapse by VivaLaFrans: 8:13pm On Oct 05, 2014
grandstar:
i was there in year 2000 or is it 2001 when he went to synagogue and was with tb joshua. i informed my cousin who was a pastor and he did not believe saying i probably did not know what oyakhilome looked liked. all are fake prophets
The only church I know is The Redeemed Christian Church of God. Iam sceptical about others.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oyakhilome Consoles South Africans Over Synagogue Collapse by wayne4loan: 8:22pm On Oct 05, 2014
maximunimpact:

Leave God out did, He has notin 2 do with dis
ok sir
Re: Oyakhilome Consoles South Africans Over Synagogue Collapse by VivaLaFrans: 8:28pm On Oct 05, 2014
Trustyd1:
Quote Bible passages with chapters and verses, and don't use google to do that... Let me ask you a question, have you read your Bible cover to cover? How often do you study?

1 Like

Re: Oyakhilome Consoles South Africans Over Synagogue Collapse by subjay: 8:34pm On Oct 05, 2014
GOD NOS BETA
Re: Oyakhilome Consoles South Africans Over Synagogue Collapse by Trustyd1(m): 8:42pm On Oct 05, 2014
otiigba1:
be quiet? Why then do we take people who have done wrong to court demanding for justice? Perhaps we should just keep quiet too let God take care of them too, including the corrupt politician, who have rendered our country useless, if this is your opinion I do not agree but I Respect it
Re: Oyakhilome Consoles South Africans Over Synagogue Collapse by yemivictor: 8:45pm On Oct 05, 2014
cutebobo:
All is well. I thank God for my pastor's life. Daddy E.A Adeboye. Although most of christ embassy are not biblical but i won't judge. God will lead his pple right

What of your own life? Isn't it worth giving thanks for as well?!!
Re: Oyakhilome Consoles South Africans Over Synagogue Collapse by grandstar(m): 9:23pm On Oct 05, 2014
VivaLaFrans:
The only church I know is The Redeemed Christian Church of God. Iam sceptical about others.
Do u think popularity is a sign of God's favor?(Luke 6:26) (Matt 7:13,14) I used to think so.(Proverbs 14:12
Re: Oyakhilome Consoles South Africans Over Synagogue Collapse by grandstar(m): 9:30pm On Oct 05, 2014
Justosaus:
A true man of God does not criticise another man of God, at least not in public. I love this.
Jesus washed down the Pharisees and scribes in public. Matthew 23. He however had the God given authority

1 Like

Re: Oyakhilome Consoles South Africans Over Synagogue Collapse by Davryme(m): 10:38pm On Oct 05, 2014
Blakjewelry:
yes this is the type of speech I was expecting tb instead he to cast the blame on someone else
pls improve on ur source nd research on TBJ speechs abt d incident....
Re: Oyakhilome Consoles South Africans Over Synagogue Collapse by Blakjewelry(m): 11:02pm On Oct 05, 2014
Davryme:
pls improve on ur source nd research on TBJ speechs abt d incident....
sorry my friend his speech fall short of expectations, talking about strange aircraft and martyrs. beside I don't let sentiment becloud my judgement.
Re: Oyakhilome Consoles South Africans Over Synagogue Collapse by lexopus: 5:27am On Oct 06, 2014
SlimSkipper:
pot consolin fryin pan undecided
You better watch your mouth when commenting on those called by God.
Re: Oyakhilome Consoles South Africans Over Synagogue Collapse by vowiski(m): 6:21am On Oct 06, 2014
cutebobo:
All is well. I thank God for my pastor's life. Daddy E.A Adeboye. Although most of christ embassy are not biblical but i won't judge. God will lead his pple right
hypocrite
Re: Oyakhilome Consoles South Africans Over Synagogue Collapse by vowiski(m): 6:22am On Oct 06, 2014
lexopus:

Another hypocrite!

1 Like

Re: Oyakhilome Consoles South Africans Over Synagogue Collapse by CHOGON1: 6:32am On Oct 06, 2014
School’s Resumption Don’t Bring Bed Bugs Home
Following CHOGON FACILITIES PEST MANAGEMENT STANDARD’s well received Don’t Bring Them Home for Travelers and Bed Bugs & You we have developed this information sheet to address the concerns of parents in regard to hitchhiking bed bugs and their children.

School is essential for a child’s education and socialization but it can be a spot of limited bed bug transmission. First, understand that schools are not infested and experts agree that significant bed bug populations cannot become established in schools. However due to the daily school trip and interaction especially in the lower grades it is possible for a bed bug to hitch a ride home and then in a home environment establish itself.

Bed bugs are most likely to be brought home in knapsacks or on coats
• Backpacks: try not to leave these piled up with other children’s belongings.
Try to keep them isolated or in a large clear plastic bag.
• When brought home keep knapsacks in a sealed plastic bag or sealable
Tupper ware type container or plastic bin.
• Do not take school bags to the bedroom or couch.
• Once a week put in the dryer, on high for 30 min. this will kill bed bugs & eggs
be sure to empty bag first and inspect items as you go. Watch out for crayons!
• For young children do the same with clothing, bags, shoes & stuffed animals.
• Coats: Don’t put coats in pile with other children’s coats or cloths. Drape over a chair instead of stuffing inside cubbies. Once a week run coat through dryer and perhaps bag or isolate it upon returning home.
After school activities

If your child goes to another’s home follow the same precautions.

Do the same if children frequent your home after school, especially
if you know someone has bed bugs.

Be mindful not to attach any stigma to having bed bugs especially for children.
The stigma will make them feel ostracized

Educate yourself on what bed bugs look like.

Be informed about your schools bed bug protocol.
Good prevention steps are inspection and vacuuming while being careful to contain and discard the vacuum bag.
UNFORTUNATLY SHOULD BED BUGS FIND THEIR WAY HOME CONTACT
CHOGON FACILITIES PEST MANAGEMENT TEAM

For more details about bedbug
Please call
10 Diya street Gbagada Lagos- Nigeria
info@chogonfacilities.com
www.chogonfacilities.com

1 Like

Re: Oyakhilome Consoles South Africans Over Synagogue Collapse by Joagbaje(m): 6:56am On Oct 06, 2014
36STATES:
I think this news is real fake. That looks like an old photo. Christ is banned in South Africa and Zuma will be commiting a political suicide appearing anywhere near a Nigerian 419 pastor in the present climate.

You're rather the one living with old fake news. President Zuma was in pastor chris programme few days ago. And his wife is a CEC member.

Read it all here. ( with photos). https://www.nairaland.com/1931904/south-africans-vow-sack-christ
Re: Oyakhilome Consoles South Africans Over Synagogue Collapse by Celenawora: 7:23am On Oct 06, 2014
[quote
author=cutebobo post=26877068]All is well. I thank God for my pastor's
life. Daddy E.A Adeboye. Although most of christ embassy are not
biblical but i won't judge. God will lead his pple
right[/quote]
BUT U ALREADY DID. Pls ask for forgiveness
Re: Oyakhilome Consoles South Africans Over Synagogue Collapse by coldsummer: 7:55am On Oct 06, 2014
DOCTOR90:
, BIG FOOL

Uncultured basttard
Re: Oyakhilome Consoles South Africans Over Synagogue Collapse by oluwaphemiee(m): 9:35am On Oct 06, 2014
Pst chris is a distinct man of God..... Christian ministers dnt speak evil of each other rather they console. And encourage eachother in prayer

1 Like

Re: Oyakhilome Consoles South Africans Over Synagogue Collapse by Smooyis(m): 9:54am On Oct 06, 2014
Trustyd1:
Thanks for your message. So on point!
Re: Oyakhilome Consoles South Africans Over Synagogue Collapse by SlimSkipper(m): 12:01pm On Oct 06, 2014
lexopus:

indeed angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Deeper Life Bible Church Auditorium In Lagos (Pictures) / Lady Lays Curse On Stephanie Otobo, Begs Apostle Suleman For Help / Pastor Adeboye: Stop Using My Pictures On Souvenirs, I Am Not God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.