Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,482 members, 7,816,136 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

Oyakhilome Consoles South Africans Over Synagogue Collapse - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Oyakhilome Consoles South Africans Over Synagogue Collapse (37581 Views)

Pastor Anita Oyakhilome Debuts New Look (Photo) / Synagogue: Fashola Orders Church Staff Out / Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyakhilome Consoles South Africans Over Synagogue Collapse by mauriceju2(m): 12:23pm On Oct 06, 2014
Justosaus:
A true man of God does not criticise another man of God, at least not in public. I love this.

New International Version
For if someone comes to you and preaches a Jesus other than the Jesus we preached, or if you receive a different spirit from the Spirit you received, or a different gospel from the one you accepted, you put up with it easily enough.
2 Corinthians 11:5
Re: Oyakhilome Consoles South Africans Over Synagogue Collapse by propertylisting: 3:12pm On Oct 06, 2014
THE TRUE STORY ABOUT THE $9.3m!!!! Christians BE WISE!!! http://kingdomnewsng.com/news/117-is-nsa-sambo-dasuki-the-mastermind-of-9-3m-scandal
Re: Oyakhilome Consoles South Africans Over Synagogue Collapse by slimaliyu(m): 3:52pm On Oct 06, 2014
so, a civil engineer will pop up from nowhere and start constructing additional building on already existing storey without d owner's concent? Mr man even a dummy knows that it is wrong to add blocks on an exististing structure when it was'nt initially planed to b so.so wats ur points?
Re: Oyakhilome Consoles South Africans Over Synagogue Collapse by slimaliyu(m): 4:06pm On Oct 06, 2014
ofcourse i wont survive in a "sensible" country.if and only if d survival is gathered at wasting people's life with disregard.
Re: Oyakhilome Consoles South Africans Over Synagogue Collapse by Greatchance: 6:34pm On Oct 06, 2014
[quote
author=PastorOluT post=26888476]

Sorry for u, gone so far beyond recovery. Anyways u can still be
redeemed if only u will humble urself to know the truth.

Don't worry 'die hard fan' more revelations are on the way, that would
expose the two parties.[/quote]Dnt destroy yourself out of ignorance !
You people should bring cogent fact that proved this man as a fake, then
i will hail you . Meanwhile am not a fan of SCOAN but wish t correct your pull him diwn syndrome
Re: Oyakhilome Consoles South Africans Over Synagogue Collapse by PastorOluT(m): 7:46pm On Oct 06, 2014
Greatchance:
Dnt destroy yourself out of ignorance !
You people should bring cogent fact that proved this man as a fake, then
i will hail you . Meanwhile am not a fan of SCOAN but wish t correct your pull him diwn syndrome

Smile, who are u deceiving? From henceforth we know no man according to the flesh, though we have know Christ this way before but we no longer.

Seeking evidence? Smile, sorry no longer walk by sight.
Re: Oyakhilome Consoles South Africans Over Synagogue Collapse by Isychrist(f): 10:23am On Oct 07, 2014
People act base on what they hear, hmmmmm. How can a man sit down in his house and bring curse upon himself and his generation, just saying whatever that comes up in their head. Your thought determines who you are or what you will become. Mind the way you think and talk. What did the bible say about Judgment? They call themselves Christians but they are carnally minded, that is why they never moves forward in life, always criticizing. I cry for you. Use your mouth to preach the gospel of Christ, win souls for God, that's your main purpose in life. STOP CRITICIZING OTHERS.
Re: Oyakhilome Consoles South Africans Over Synagogue Collapse by 9ja2pac: 7:32pm On Oct 07, 2014
I lov u pastor

1 Like

Re: Oyakhilome Consoles South Africans Over Synagogue Collapse by costandi(m): 11:58am On Oct 08, 2014
shachris03:
its a shame really that there has not being any official condolence message release by TB Joshua and the SCOAN.

is Christianity this heartless?
Have you watched Emmanuel tv in recent times? Condolence msgs have been scrolling pass the screen for over 2weeks now
Re: Oyakhilome Consoles South Africans Over Synagogue Collapse by costandi(m): 12:04pm On Oct 08, 2014
nora544:
He try to get some followers from TB joshua perhaps he lost some followers and he has fear that he will lost some money.

In america at the moment some of this charismatic pentecost pastors have a big problem with the money and this fake Benny Hinn ask his followers if they could pay his debit and he has still 40 Million dollar and he is not man enough that he can pay his debit of 2,5 Million dollar what fake pastors. His followers should pay their debit bey themself and that shows how fake this pastors are and I know adeboye is also a friend of this thief.
LOL...Have u seen the persident of south africa in any of his meetings before? is it not enough proof that he is gaining more membership-? Bro, HIS MEMBERSHIP IS EVER WIDENING, and nothing can hinder this.
Re: Oyakhilome Consoles South Africans Over Synagogue Collapse by costandi(m): 12:10pm On Oct 08, 2014
36STATES:
I think this news is real fake. That looks like an old photo. Christ is banned in South Africa and Zuma will be commiting a political suicide appearing anywhere near a Nigerian 419 pastor in the present climate.
HAHAHA....Is it too hard to believe? Anyways, I dont expect more from people like you!
Re: Oyakhilome Consoles South Africans Over Synagogue Collapse by belente(m): 12:43pm On Oct 08, 2014
moscobabs:
Let me quickly finish reading the hymn book i will come back and comment

Meanwhile Zuma should release our 9.3million dollar
including d 5.6 million dollars

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photo: Man Urinating On Bible By Punch. Sensational Journalism Against Religion / Deeper Life Bible Church Auditorium In Lagos (Pictures) / Lady Lays Curse On Stephanie Otobo, Begs Apostle Suleman For Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.