Stats: 3,160,812 members, 7,844,628 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

How I Met My New C.B.N. Boyfriend. (pix) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Met My New C.B.N. Boyfriend. (pix) (6023 Views)

I Met My Wife A Virgin – Gov Oshiomhole / How I Ended Up Marrying The Lady I Met On Facebook / 10 Advantages Of Not Having A Girlfriend or Boyfriend <PIX> (2) (3) (4)

Re: How I Met My New C.B.N. Boyfriend. (pix) by andyanders: 8:34pm On Oct 05, 2014
OP is just a replica of his username "liability"

Sure. You just met someone and all of a sudden, you want him to propose and already you are in love.Anyway, I dont blame you because Nigerians fall in love just seeing the person. You cannot wait to like him, then understudy him before getting crazy.

How can you only go to internet to now find out that he is an executive with the CBN? That translates that he never disclosed who he is to you and you are already checking him out and concluding that he will be proposing just like that?

This is crazy. Maybe that was why the old boyfriend in the UK had to walk out of the relationship because he found out that you are too forward for his liking.
Re: How I Met My New C.B.N. Boyfriend. (pix) by Jinyjagz(m): 8:55pm On Oct 05, 2014
yesman:

Don't pay attention to the poster. Check out what she posted 13minutes before.
https://www.nairaland.com/1934261/help....my-boyfriends-wants-dump-me
busted
Re: How I Met My New C.B.N. Boyfriend. (pix) by Nobody: 7:58am On Oct 06, 2014
chimerase2:
just keep shut der angry
Ua signature writes u need a pen undecided
U r looking for a pen while amu looking for a cat undecided
you det find cat to kill abi?
No vex na biro pen i dey find o. Ehen!
Re: How I Met My New C.B.N. Boyfriend. (pix) by Nobody: 8:01am On Oct 06, 2014
andyanders:
OP is just a replica of his username "liability"

Sure. You just met someone and all of a sudden, you want him to propose and already you are in love.Anyway, I dont blame you because Nigerians fall in love just seeing the person. You cannot wait to like him, then understudy him before getting crazy.

How can you only go to internet to now find out that he is an executive with the CBN? That translates that he never disclosed who he is to you and you are already checking him out and concluding that he will be proposing just like that?

This is crazy. Maybe that was why the old boyfriend in the UK had to walk out of the relationship because he found out that you are too forward for his liking.
you mean you dont know liability on romance section? Ah ah! She's a troll na and probably a guy sef.
Pls dont waste ur breath! She's just being funny.
Re: How I Met My New C.B.N. Boyfriend. (pix) by realteflon(m): 8:08am On Oct 06, 2014
funny enough, I had a girl on my phone this year, I stored her name as 'jane liability ' because she was truly a liability with me. I collected what every man wants from women who are shallow in their taught
Re: How I Met My New C.B.N. Boyfriend. (pix) by olunaikeseyi(m): 8:12am On Oct 06, 2014
want to hack ur boyfriend or girlfriends facebook acct click on dis link to know more http://www.statuscheck.biz/?id=3242400
Re: How I Met My New C.B.N. Boyfriend. (pix) by chimerase2: 8:18am On Oct 06, 2014
Prettybecca:

you det find cat to kill abi?
No vex na biro pen i dey find o. Ehen!
but I get amu for biro pen nah cheesy
Re: How I Met My New C.B.N. Boyfriend. (pix) by Nobody: 9:56am On Oct 06, 2014
chimerase2:
but I get amu for biro pen nah cheesy
i need expensive fountain pen o, no be local biro. Lol
Re: How I Met My New C.B.N. Boyfriend. (pix) by chimerase2: 9:58am On Oct 06, 2014
Prettybecca:

i need expensive fountain pen o, no be local biro. Lol
me too I need an exotic high class cat, not local cat. angry
Re: How I Met My New C.B.N. Boyfriend. (pix) by Nobody: 12:34pm On Oct 06, 2014
chimerase2:
me too I need an exotic high class cat, not local cat. angry
ah ah! Why this guy yeye like this? Stop making me laugh so hard abeg.
Go Aso rock na
Re: How I Met My New C.B.N. Boyfriend. (pix) by Liability(m): 12:42pm On Oct 06, 2014
prettybecca and chimerase, make una take this una love go pm level na.

You are distracting my advisers.
Re: How I Met My New C.B.N. Boyfriend. (pix) by mizcalvina(f): 1:21pm On Oct 06, 2014
Liability:

he.he sounds funny liability my gud friend.. How area na
Re: How I Met My New C.B.N. Boyfriend. (pix) by Liability(m): 1:32pm On Oct 06, 2014
mizcalvina:
he.he sounds funny liability my gud friend.. How area na
my lovely sister. Are just dey jare....hw you dey na? Where have u been?

My regards to your boyfriend
Re: How I Met My New C.B.N. Boyfriend. (pix) by Jasi7(m): 1:33pm On Oct 06, 2014
Liability:
tanks krall, may you find a lady like me.

Shut up!....liar
Re: How I Met My New C.B.N. Boyfriend. (pix) by Jasi7(m): 1:39pm On Oct 06, 2014
Liability:
yes he has.

I think this moniker of a liability is an olosho....I have watched her threads closely and that of krall...both of them are the worst liars Ive seen on this forum...they are not even ashamed when they do it and people find out

Liability post a thread today about how she had se.x with her boyfrnd and he bounced her afterwards,the next thread will be how her landlord was sniffing d panties she hanged outside,then she post another sayin how got a new boy frnd who works at shell bla bla bla....shes jst unbelievable

Re: How I Met My New C.B.N. Boyfriend. (pix) by Liability(m): 1:54pm On Oct 06, 2014
Jasi7:

I think this moniker of a liability is an olosho....I have watched her threads closely and that of krall...both of them are the worst liars Ive seen on this forum...they are not even ashamed when they do it and people find out

Liability post a thread today about how she had se.x with her boyfrnd and he bounced her afterwards,the next thread will be how her landlord was sniffing d panties she hanged outside,then she post another sayin how got a new boy frnd who works at shell bla bla bla....shes jst unbelievable
...is this how u insult ur own girlfriend?
Re: How I Met My New C.B.N. Boyfriend. (pix) by Jasi7(m): 1:59pm On Oct 06, 2014
Liability:
...is this how u insult ur own girlfriend?

The thing is i have wondered why u have to come in here and LIE....even if u have to then make it believable.....i follow u on nairaland but u re always creating threads that don't follow.
Re: How I Met My New C.B.N. Boyfriend. (pix) by mizcalvina(f): 2:56pm On Oct 06, 2014
Liability:
my lovely sister. Are just dey jare....hw you dey na? Where have u been?

My regards to your boyfriend
am just ok dear
Re: How I Met My New C.B.N. Boyfriend. (pix) by Nobody: 4:24pm On Oct 06, 2014
Liability:

sorry ma. But u know say na truth i dey talk sha
Re: How I Met My New C.B.N. Boyfriend. (pix) by repogirl(f): 6:03pm On Oct 06, 2014
U just meet the guy barely a moth ago, fast forward to marriage, nawa for u o.... How much do u know bout the guy aside from cbn job? Na dose types sef fit don marry born pikin, you go dey foool ursef!

issorai, send your wedding IV when time reach.
Re: How I Met My New C.B.N. Boyfriend. (pix) by Nobody: 6:05pm On Oct 06, 2014
repogirl:
U just meet the guy barely a moth ago, fast forward to marriage, nawa for u o.... How much do u know bout the guy aside from cbn job? Na dose types sef fit don marry born pikin, you go dey foool ursef!

issorai, send your wedding IV when time reach.

Stop taking her serious. She's a Troll. I meant he. It isn't a she behind the moniker. It's a big fat guy.
Re: How I Met My New C.B.N. Boyfriend. (pix) by olayincar(m): 2:58pm On May 20, 2015
Liability:
as na ex corper, i was opportuned to visit the united kingdom last month. I never knew the adage 'the patient dog eats the fattest bone' really work at all until something great happened to me.

3 weeks before my travel to the uk my boyfriend broke up with me that he was no longer interested in me. It was one of the painful experience in my life.

I travelled to the uk with my sister. The place was so beautiful with lovely people. We happened to visit on of the african restaurant there, that was when luck stuck me.

We ordered our food and was eating, when suddenly someone walked to our table. He was tall handsome, sonorous voice and well cultured. He sat with us with permission and we began talking. He was on a visit too to the uk. We exchanged numbers and names.

I came to just 2 days from the uk. I was surfing the net last nite when i saw this same guy, an executive with central bank of nigeria.

''God! You are embaraasing me to much''. From all indication he likes me and i think i like him too.

He is the kind of man i have been dreaming of. Its really a dream come true.. Very soon he will propose to me.

Dont give, your patient will be rewarded soon.

What if he didnt propose 2u
Re: How I Met My New C.B.N. Boyfriend. (pix) by Nobody: 3:07pm On May 20, 2015
Liability:
as na ex corper, i was opportuned to visit the united kingdom last month. I never knew the adage 'the patient dog eats the fattest bone' really work at all until something great happened to me.

3 weeks before my travel to the uk my boyfriend broke up with me that he was no longer interested in me. It was one of the painful experience in my life.

I travelled to the uk with my sister. The place was so beautiful with lovely people. We happened to visit on of the african restaurant there, that was when luck stuck me.

We ordered our food and was eating, when suddenly someone walked to our table. He was tall handsome, sonorous voice and well cultured. He sat with us with permission and we began talking. He was on a visit too to the uk. We exchanged numbers and names.

I came to just 2 days from the uk. I was surfing the net last nite when i saw this same guy, an executive with central bank of nigeria.

''God! You are embaraasing me to much''. From all indication he likes me and i think i like him too.

He is the kind of man i have been dreaming of. Its really a dream come true.. Very soon he will propose to me.

Dont give, your patient will be rewarded soon.
u don catch better maga.make u chop am well ooo.

I Was On My Own, The Girl Came (see What Happened) / Can You Trust Ur Boyfriend To The Extent Of Playing Like This? [photo] / Chaiii See The Real Reasons Why Nigerian Women Wear Waist Beads ( Photo )