Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,437 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:18 PM

Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? (51892 Views)

Do You Ladies Ever Wished To Get Married To Virgin Males ? / 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends / 10 Things Most Girls Do When Going To Meet Their Boyfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? by rhymz(m): 11:56am On Oct 07, 2014
firstEVA:
the topic is about boyfriend and girlfriend not husband and wife, looks like you enjoy writing long meaningless/irrelevant/out-of-context epistles.
The point is that it is the same mentality you have with your boyfriend that you will also have when you are married with a husband. You seem to have this false sense of entitlement that sees giving as a one-way thing.... It has to be the so-called man.

2 Likes

Re: Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? by topemirates(m): 11:56am On Oct 07, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Truss wink. So what kinda girl would you like?

Haba, u know wah I love nah **licking my lips
Re: Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? by kullozone(m): 11:57am On Oct 07, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Haha okay sure
yehhhh!
may God bless dis relationship(friendship)
Re: Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? by rhymz(m): 11:59am On Oct 07, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Alright then. I don't need you to believe me. Look cool? On nairaland? Yeah obviously.
na who we go ask..... Besides, you are bothering, may be you should move on and stop replying me, I thought that was the plan..... Women sha!!!!!
Re: Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? by Nobody: 12:00pm On Oct 07, 2014
topemirates:

Haba, u know wah I love nah **licking my lips

Haha I really do not.
Re: Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? by Nobody: 12:00pm On Oct 07, 2014
rhymz:
na who we go ask..... Besides, you are bothering, may be you should move on and stop replying me, I thought that was the plan..... Women sha!!!!!

Lol okay smiley
Re: Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? by vitality22(m): 12:02pm On Oct 07, 2014
@Op, yea they do exist. Am a living recipient of such love while in the university. We so love ourselves that she is always the one that buys more stuffs for me. We got into the university same year but different faculty. She was a beautiful muslim hausa girl. I swore with my life that I must marry her but she was forced into marriage in our 400 level. She was my greatest asset. One in a million. I loved her so much

1 Like

Re: Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? by Worksunlimited: 12:06pm On Oct 07, 2014
Wizpa:
She said to me;
take this N20,000 for your up keep. Take this T-Shirt, i bought it at the mall yesterday, it worth N7,500.
Well, i don't have much oh but I also bought you a phone (iphone 6) since you don't have a phone since two weeks now. Pls, don't reject it. Well, i also bought you N2,500 Mtn recharge card for your subscription and N1,00 Airtime for calls.
You celebrated your birthday some days back, so take that this Parcel. I opened the parcel and found "Boxers, Sneakers, Gucci Belt, NY face cap, Rolex watch, singlets and Frame". Lastly, she told me; pls get ready i'm taking you out to a cinema to watch a movie. Take this N5,000 for our tickets. Pretend as if u're the one taking me out. Don't reject my offer!
My question is,
DO SUCH GIRLS EXIST......

Am yet to meet 1.. The ones i have being meeting, i never even talk Hi! finish, dem don run me bill and expectations with their mouth wey dey like run like tap...

If only the talk of certain ladies can be converted to money, man go don be the richest man in the world since...

*flipping asun on my grills*
Re: Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? by Nobody: 12:08pm On Oct 07, 2014
Yes we are everywhere! However, we spend on you guys indirectly most of the time. While we would love to buy you little things every now and then, the amount we spend on our selves to look good for you dig holes in our pockets: hair, cloths, shoes, cream, deodorants, transportation, cooking for you, etc... are all indirect cost we incurred while dating you. Logically, that's same as spending on you cool I'm sure you agree wink

2 Likes

Re: Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? by topemirates(m): 12:09pm On Oct 07, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Haha I really do not.

Onto d next one!!!
Re: Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? by EJanni(f): 12:13pm On Oct 07, 2014
Yungwizzzy:

Thanks so so much!!!

I just learnt something today, next time I meet a babe if I don conjure her into loving me

I go form wicked poverty wey go make her spend her last coin cheesy grin grin
I nor believe u jare ALL GIRLS ARE STINGY!!!
sorry, but you lied on this one. When a girl is realy in love she does the unthinkable.
Re: Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? by Nobody: 12:18pm On Oct 07, 2014
firstEVA:
ok o, I hope when it begins to backfire, you will still preach equality.
it is because it is backfiring...since no true love...let us run it as a business jor. u have or bring only pussssy..u a on ur own.
Re: Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? by Nobody: 12:20pm On Oct 07, 2014
firstEVA:
the topic is about boyfriend and girlfriend not husband and wife, looks like you enjoy writing long meaningless/irrelevant/out-of-context epistles.
I see that reading is not your forte , my post was based on female-male intimate relationships which would include boyfriend/girlfriend and husband/wife relationships. Also my post included examples of boyfriend and girlfriend relationships.
What is the essence of having a boyfriend/girlfriend if not to progress to marriage or are you that loose that you do not see a future in your relationship , now I'm even more serious about not wanting to meet your type in future.

1 Like

Re: Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? by enomakos(m): 12:20pm On Oct 07, 2014
such ladies are rare

they are an angel

i pray i find one soon
Re: Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? by Nobody: 12:21pm On Oct 07, 2014
moreeni:
Yes we are everywhere! However, we spend on you guys indirectly most of the time. While we would love to buy you little things every now and then, the amount we spend on our selves to look good for you dig holes in our pockets: hair, cloths, shoes, cream, deodorants, transportation, cooking for you, etc... are all indirect cost we incurred while dating you. Logically, that's same as spending on you cool I'm sure you agree wink
looking good na for us now?..guys' spending to look nice..build or rent huz..is ur their own pockets too! So? Cooking with ur money?
Re: Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? by Nobody: 12:22pm On Oct 07, 2014
rhymz:
The point is that it is the same mentality you have with your boyfriend that you will also have when you are married with a husband. You seem to have this false sense of entitlement that sees giving as a one-way thing.... It has to be the so-called man.
I rest my case
Re: Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? by Nobody: 12:24pm On Oct 07, 2014
rhymz:

Abi o , helep me ask am
Re: Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? by Mclick(m): 12:26pm On Oct 07, 2014
Yea they do, when you see the one that love you for the right reason, do let go of her
Re: Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? by Nobody: 12:29pm On Oct 07, 2014
neoapocalypse:

I see that reading is not your forte , my post was based on female-male intimate relationships which would include boyfriend/girlfriend and husband/wife relationships. Also my post included examples of boyfriend and girlfriend relationships.
What is the essence of having a boyfriend/girlfriend if not to progress to marriage or are you that loose that you do not see a future in your relationship , now I'm even more serious about not wanting to meet your type in future.
I pity any woman who meets your type in future, stingy thing undecided
Re: Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? by Nobody: 12:32pm On Oct 07, 2014
firstEVA:
I pity him if he ends up with a stingy lady.
Re: Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? by Nobody: 12:34pm On Oct 07, 2014
:-)undecided:-I:-! GIRLS DONT GIVE undecided :\
Re: Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? by Gold419(f): 12:36pm On Oct 07, 2014
your dreamin man, u better wake up from slumber,
Re: Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? by Nobody: 12:37pm On Oct 07, 2014
They don't exist here in Nigeria, u will neva find 1, no mata how rich the female are, dey cant be nice to the guys but u go to the usa, france, uk, italy, etc u will find so many of this ladies doing wat u av just described .
Re: Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? by Nobody: 12:37pm On Oct 07, 2014
firstEVA:
gold digger tongue
Re: Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? by Gold419(f): 12:42pm On Oct 07, 2014
vitality22:
@Op, yea they do exist. Am a living recipient of such love while in the university. We so love ourselves that she is always the one that buys more stuffs for me. We got into the university same year but different faculty. She was a beautiful muslim hausa girl. I swore with my life that I must marry her but she was forced into marriage in our 400 level. She was my greatest asset. One in a million. I loved her so much
Re: Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? by Mobebi(m): 12:42pm On Oct 07, 2014
she told u d prices of every item she bought for u and u say she is nice..... I bet u, she is only letting u how much she bought dem so that when u r buoyant enough, u can pay her back every kobo she spent and more...u must not go below DAT amount.

must u tell me d prices of items bought?

1 Like

Re: Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? by cupidora(f): 12:42pm On Oct 07, 2014
Why isn't anyone saying "pishures or I don't believe it"??
Re: Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? by Nobody: 12:50pm On Oct 07, 2014
yea,dem sure ph babes.
Re: Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? by Nobody: 12:51pm On Oct 07, 2014
neoapocalypse:

gold digger tongue
stingy thing tongue
Re: Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? by LeoSanchez(m): 12:53pm On Oct 07, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Yeah they do. All the time. Y'all need to find yourself a independent woman
but u do know they are hard to find.
Re: Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? by Nobody: 12:55pm On Oct 07, 2014
firstEVA:
stingy thing tongue

Oya take

Re: Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? by eoadeniji(m): 12:58pm On Oct 07, 2014
picshure or idunbeliveit wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (20) (Reply)

10 Ways To Spot A Prostitute In Your Locality / "I Love You" To A Girl - A Broke Dude Vs A Rich Dude (picture) / London Returnees, Out To Impress Ladies, Misbehave After Bill Of 80k Arrives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.