Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? (51928 Views)

Do You Ladies Ever Wished To Get Married To Virgin Males ? / 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends / 10 Things Most Girls Do When Going To Meet Their Boyfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? by cooljoe(m): 5:30pm On Oct 05, 2014
My galfrnd dey try sha
Re: Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? by klins4213(m): 5:39pm On Oct 05, 2014
Lolz...don't know why am laughing though its a funny question...I had to wake up from my dream cos this was exactly what I saw in the dream last night...spend wetin?Abeg shift make I park my Pvt jet well...

1 Like

Re: Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? by Nobody: 9:05pm On Oct 05, 2014
godofwar666:
oh! I'm just kidding

Oh I'm sorry I didn't mean to offend you... I was kidding too
Re: Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? by MYAs2011: 10:00pm On Oct 05, 2014
Generous ladies that are ready to carry me to lime light ,here is my number 08123163293..... My pix attached below lol.....my BlackBerry Pin 7E0FEF11....holla

5 Likes

Re: Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? by MYAs2011: 10:03pm On Oct 05, 2014
grin

1 Like

Re: Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? by justmag(m): 10:04pm On Oct 05, 2014
MrsBreezy:
Haha yeah of course

please! On What planet?? Point me in the right direction so I can find her.
Re: Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? by Nobody: 10:07pm On Oct 05, 2014
justmag:

please! On What planet?? Point me in the right direction so I can find her.

Lol Earth. I don't know what kind of females y'all meet but I'd do that. And most of my female friends would too.
Re: Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? by justmag(m): 10:09pm On Oct 05, 2014
ShirelleBaby:
yeah,I Exist-nothing gives me greater joy than seeing my man smile. T-shirts,polos,perfumes....

really??
Re: Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? by justmag(m): 10:18pm On Oct 05, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Lol Earth. I don't know what kind of females y'all meet but I'd do that. And most of my female friends would too.

Meeen!!! Girls got shoes, make up, bills, clothes and all that new new to worry about. I have to buy a PLANET first before she buys me a STATE!! Some females are triffling like that. Pleaseeee! ! I sure hope ya friends backed that up with proof and not just words.

1 Like

Re: Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? by Nobody: 10:29pm On Oct 05, 2014
justmag:

Meeen!!! Girls got shoes, make up, bills, clothes and all that new new to worry about. I have to buy a PLANET first before she buys me a STATE!! Some females are triffling like that. Pleaseeee! ! I sure hope ya friends backed that up with proof and not just words.

Haha why would you have to pay for any of that. She has her own money. I but my boyfriends gifts all the time and they do the same. Lol my best friend bought her boyfriend an iPhone for his birthday and I got mine a Rolex. I honestly don't see the big deal. Money isn't that huge of a thing.

1 Like

Re: Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? by Nobody: 10:41pm On Oct 05, 2014
Yungwizzzy:

Thanks so so much!!!

I just learnt something today, next time I meet a babe if I don conjure her into loving me

I go form wicked poverty wey go make her spend her last coin cheesy grin grin

I nor believe u jare ALL GIRLS ARE STINGY!!!
have you ever heard of fallacy of hasty generalization?

1 Like

Re: Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? by Nobody: 11:26pm On Oct 05, 2014
firstEVA:
When you are dating a broke guy, you cannot help but spend on him if you love him. Its not fun thou

But it's fun when the guy spends on you
Re: Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? by Nobody: 11:35pm On Oct 05, 2014
neoapocalypse:

But it's fun when the guy spends on you
yes, its actually a thing of pride.

1 Like

Re: Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? by Nobody: 12:03am On Oct 06, 2014
firstEVA:
yes, its actually a thing of pride.

Which kind pride be that , if you can't spend on your guy as much as he spends on you then I'm afraid you're a gold digger. Imagine a girl expects you to take her shopping and trip her on such occasions as Val's day and probably spend as much as 50-100k on that day for her while she gives you a pair of boxers costing about 2k , where is the pride in that. If I'm dating a girl and I can spend as much as 50k on her for an outing , she should at least spend 30k on me.

5 Likes

Re: Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? by cc150615(f): 4:35am On Oct 06, 2014
Ok, I know ladies that spend for any of their friends that deserve it female nd male friends alike, boyfriends or no so That's it. mizmycoli come here abeg.
Re: Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? by Atmmachine(m): 6:35am On Oct 06, 2014
Yes !!!!!
In the dream
Re: Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? by nickz(m): 6:53am On Oct 06, 2014
women practise the highest form of gender narcissism.....always the perfect one
they always feel men should take on everything spending inclusive but at the end they cry "gender inequality"

inequality my ratasss

4 Likes

Re: Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? by Tymax(m): 6:53am On Oct 06, 2014
It is not the culture of naija ladies to be generous towards their men- except when they want something bigger in return. Look at them angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? by idu1(m): 7:15am On Oct 06, 2014
neoapocalypse:

Which kind pride be that , if you can't spend on your guy as much as he spends on you then I'm afraid you're a gold digger. Imagine a girl expects you to take her shopping and trip her on such occasions as Val's day and probably spend as much as 50-100k on that day for her while she gives you a pair of boxers costing about 2k , where is the pride in that. If I'm dating a girl and I can spend as much as 50k on her for an outing , she should at least spend 30k on me.
Yes. No b say me go dey take meatpie collect ghanian puf puf.
Re: Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? by Nobody: 7:23am On Oct 06, 2014
idu1:
Yes. No b say me go dey take meatpie collect ghanian puf puf.

lwkmd. Chai!!! ghana kpuf kpuf even good sef , na to collect meat pie give you kokoro
Re: Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? by MizMyColi(f): 8:31am On Oct 06, 2014
cc150615:
Ok, I know ladies that spend for any of their friends that deserve it female nd male friends alike, boyfriends or no so That's it. mizmycoli come here abeg.

@Tymax Hey! angry

@cc thanks for that vote of confidence joor.
I wonder why many guys see spending money on a girl's part as such a big deal.

One's left to wonder exactly what kind of girls they've been coming across.

Lemmee share a scenario - this happened Yday.

So, there's this guy, who works for one of the top companies in our line of work.
I met him last week and sold a few wristwatches to him.

So he called me up yday to request for more. One thing led to another and somehow, the issue of my tribe geographical location came up. I put forth a sound argument on why we should never judge people based on tribe, but as individuals, how this whole tribe issue might have been as a result of conditioning e.t.c.

He was amazed at my level of intelligence and wanted to talk more with me. But he was low on airtime at the time. He requested that I call him back, the manner in which he said it clearly showed that he wasn't expecting me to.

So I ended the call and called back, we spoke for Good 15 minutes.
I could have lasted longer on the call, but I just wasn't finding the discussion as stimulating enough.

He called back though and he started confessing how he never knew I was that kinda person, appearance wise et al. He asked my age and when I told him, he let out a scream and was like "Your reasoning gives you off as a thirty sumtin"

I was like, thank God it's my reasoning, not my appearance grin grin

What's my point here?
Enough of these ladies bashing topics.
Enough of these destructive criticisms.

There are few ladies out there who are worth celebrating.
Let's take out time and appreciate them, you never know how far reaching that might turn out.
Let's not keep throwing out the child with the bath water.

Thanks for your time.
Happy Holidays smiley

16 Likes

Re: Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? by Nobody: 8:42am On Oct 06, 2014
MizMyColi:

@Tymax Hey! angry

So, there's this guy, who works for one of the top companies in our line of work.

So he called me up yday to request for more. One thing led to another and somehow, the issue of my tribe geographical location came up. I put forth a sound argument on why we should never judge people based on tribe, but as individuals, how this whole tribe issue might have been as a result of conditioning e.t.c.

He was amazed at my level of intelligence and wanted to talk more with me. But he was low on airtime at the time. He requested that I call him back, the manner in which he said it clearly showed that he wasn't expecting me to.

I could have lasted longer on the call, but I just wasn't finding the discussion as stimulating enough.

He called back though and he started confessing how he never knew I was that kinda person, appearance wise et al. He asked my age and when I told him, he let out a scream and was like "Your reasoning gives you off as a thirty sumtin"

What's my point here?

Let's take out time and appreciate them, you never know how far reaching that might turn out.

Thanks for your time.
Happy Holidays smiley

The problem is that in Nigeria you're a rare breed indeed.

6 Likes

Re: Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? by MizMyColi(f): 8:53am On Oct 06, 2014
wallflower:

The problem is that in Nigeria you're a rare breed indeed.

shocked shocked

Thanks
#Appreciate
smiley
Re: Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? by Nobody: 8:57am On Oct 06, 2014
Hmmm my ex come to mind. Ever since I left her, av bn goin tru hell

2 Likes

Re: Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? by ayukdaboss(m): 9:02am On Oct 06, 2014
Jenams:
Hmmm my ex come to mind. Ever since I left her, av bn goin tru hell
grin grin grin

tongue
Re: Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? by hensben(m): 9:07am On Oct 06, 2014
Wizpa:
She said to me;
take this N20,000 for your up keep. Take this T-Shirt, i bought it at the mall yesterday, it worth N7,500.
Well, i don't have much oh but I also bought you a phone (iphone 6) since you don't have a phone since two weeks now. Pls, don't reject it. Well, i also bought you N2,500 Mtn recharge card for your subscription and N1,00 Airtime for calls.
You celebrated your birthday some days back, so take that this Parcel. I opened the parcel and found "Boxers, Sneakers, Gucci Belt, NY face cap, Rolex watch, singlets and Frame". Lastly, she told me; pls get ready i'm taking you out to a cinema to watch a movie. Take this N5,000 for our tickets. Pretend as if u're the one taking me out. Don't reject my offer!
My question is,
DO SUCH GIRLS EXIST......
Yeah babes like that do exist but most time its money they do give, maybe on your birth day they give material things like belt,perfume, et al, takes you to eatery, pretends like u re the one paying...talking from experience
Re: Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? by Tymax(m): 9:38am On Oct 06, 2014
MizMyColi:

@Ty max Hey! angry

[s][size=14pt]He was amazed at my level of intelligence and wanted to talk more with me.[/size][/s] | [Ty max's annotation: Did u really need to state this? angry Ego aggrandizement at play]

...But he was low on airtime at the time. He requested that I call him back, [s]the manner in which he said it clearly showed that he wasn't expecting me to.[/s] | [Ty max's annotation: Now how would you know that? It was a phone conversation for pete's sake angry]

What's my point here?

Thanks for your time.
Happy Holidays smiley
Story. So you just want to show us that you can call a guy for what? 15 minutes? I hope your readers realize that the guy was in fact acustomer who had previously bought wristwatches from you. Do you realize that your highly touted 15 minutes is actually nothing compared to the price of those goods?

Madam, talk another tin abeg! angry

My theory still holds. Ladies are "benevolent" only when a guy has done (or will do) exponentially more.

23 Likes

Re: Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? by Frankenstein: 9:53am On Oct 06, 2014
In Nigeria, girls go into relationships mainly for the sake of financial enrichment. So, It's more like going against the real purpose of the relationship if a girl decides to spend as much as the guy talk more of giving more than she receives from him.

An average Nigerian girl might have a million naira stashed in her account but will still demand 20k from her guy to fix a new hairstyle and will never pay the bills after lunch or dinner.

They see themselves as the properties of the guys they are dating.

2 Likes

Re: Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? by Frankenstein: 10:01am On Oct 06, 2014
MizMyColi:

@Tymax Hey! angry

What's my point here?

Thanks for your time.
Happy Holidays smiley
Pure rubbish! Because you called a guy for 15 minutes once, that means you've spent on him and makes you worth celebrating?
Haar! One random guy gave you compliments probably because he wants to get into your pants; you now took it up and decided to flatter yourself indirectly here on Nairaland.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? by MizMyColi(f): 10:03am On Oct 06, 2014
Tymax:

Story. So you just want to show us that you can call a guy for what? 15 minutes? I hope your readers realize that the guy was in fact acustomer who had previously bought wristwatches from you. Do you realize that your highly touted 15 minutes is actually nothing compared to the price of those goods?

Madam, talk another tin abeg! angry

My theory still holds. Ladies PEOPLE are "benevolent" only when a guy PERSON has done (or will do) exponentially more.

FIXED! grin
And that's relative btw.

Hmmm......
There's really nothing more I gotta say on the matter.

But I'll have you know that not everybody always has a motive for showing an act of kindness/benevolence.

Y'know, I even downplayed the whole story, I didn't want to divulge it all, as it happened.

Every thing I stated up there was another way of me surreptitiously making certain facts/points known.

A lady can be intelligent, smart, beautiful, highly sought after, and still spend on a guy who isn't remotely an acquaintance.

It all depends on the things she places value on.

You talk of him being a customer, which might have been what prompted me, well, it doesn't matter what you believe or not.

I made that call, solely because he requested that I do. I had that airtime on my phone, kini big deal?

It's no use building a mountain out of one tiny mole hill abeg undecided

Okay, lemmee describe another scenario.

On two occassions, I have wired the sums of 5k and sent airtime to persons who I met online, whom I've never seen in real life.
I have to add though, that I'm very good friends with one and I really don't know the other one, so to speak.

In both cases, I was convinced they direly needed the money. I was in a position to help and I did.

Luckily, they both asked for my account number and paid me back......even giving me extra money sef (one of them).

What d'ya make of that?

Oh, you'll say, I prolly had the hots for them et al, but even if I did (of course I didn't), wouldn't it have been described as sheer stupidity on my part, by the guy next door for doing something of that nature?

I could go on and cite more examples.

But, I'm a very intuitive person, when I'm led to give or show kindness, I do so, without really taking into stock, what's in it for me or not.

I believe that there are ladies and guys like that out there too.

And owh, Ty. It's okay to subtly blow your trumpet every once in a while.

I am Mizmycoli, I am Intelligent, beautiful and strong, I think I have a beautiful heart. I believe the world is a better place because I'm in it.

Tag: Frankenstein

Thanks smiley
Happy Holidays smiley

11 Likes

Re: Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? by MizMyColi(f): 10:06am On Oct 06, 2014
Frankenstein:
Pure rubbish! Because you called a guy for 15 minutes once, that means you've spent on him and makes you worth celebrating?
Haar! One random guy gave you compliments probably because he wants to get into your pants; you now took it up and decided to flatter yourself indirectly here on Nairaland.

You need to get a sense of reasoning upgrade kiss
Re: Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? by chimerase2: 10:27am On Oct 06, 2014
firstEVA:
yes its only guys
just keep shut, why do u girls see everi relationship as a job opportunity if its only guys
If I insalt u nw dem go say dis man of God wicked but I won't angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Nigerian Guy Intentionally Breaks Traffic Law So He Can Meet Hot FRSC Officer / What Is The Risk Of Marrying A Lady With Irregular Menstruation? / Nigerian Men On Twitter Share Hilarious Spiteful Things Women Did To Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.