Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,683 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:47 PM

Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? (51895 Views)

Do You Ladies Ever Wished To Get Married To Virgin Males ? / 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends / 10 Things Most Girls Do When Going To Meet Their Boyfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? by bunmioguns(m): 11:06am On Oct 07, 2014
They exist very well, I have two girls that wanted to do the same for me but I cut them short, but of the repercussion... I know I dont love them...
Re: Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? by Nobody: 11:06am On Oct 07, 2014
Rooneyboy:

ma'am pls speak for urself , most ladies in Nigeria think it's a man's duty to always be the one buying .

so pathetic

Haha sigh. Well I'm Nigerian and I buy my boyfriend stuff. I really don't see the big deal
Re: Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? by Nobody: 11:07am On Oct 07, 2014
sage2:

Are you for real? I know how much a Rolex could cost.

Yeah it cost me around 20k dollars haha well it cost my dad that much
Re: Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? by ayoyemi10(f): 11:08am On Oct 07, 2014
Their are many ladies who do it for the guy they love[b][/b]
Re: Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? by Nobody: 11:08am On Oct 07, 2014
adewasco19:
I disagree with u breezy...not in this country.

Hmm what country are you in? Lol it happens here all the time. I'd take the bae out just as often as he would. My treat.
Re: Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? by Nobody: 11:09am On Oct 07, 2014
[quote author=LeoSanchez post=26934048][/quote]

Yeah they do. All the time. Y'all need to find yourself a independent woman
Re: Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? by Nobody: 11:10am On Oct 07, 2014
topemirates:

Oya hook me up wiv one jor lol

Lol sorry boo. I do not run a dating site yet wink when I do ill get back to yah
Re: Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? by Meggy007(f): 11:12am On Oct 07, 2014
No matter the angle you look at it from, girls who do nice things for guys still exists. Even though FEW. They're lenghts you go for him as well that'll be more treasured than any material gift gotten for him. Guys worth the stress .....I dare say, are as well few. I believe if you demand good from a person,be good yourself.

Here's hoping we all end up with who suits us.
Re: Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? by Nobody: 11:14am On Oct 07, 2014
firstEVA:
When you are dating a broke guy, you cannot help but spend on him if you love him. Its not fun thou
Word cool
Re: Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? by AfricanApple(f): 11:20am On Oct 07, 2014
daveP:
hmm. Nt all actually. Thats why i love statistics to make a point. (emphasis on 'Nt all') smiley
my bad, it cant ever be all but its majority.

Re: Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? by September18(m): 11:21am On Oct 07, 2014
I think most Nigeria girls have a wrong mentality about spending for guys, quite opposite when you are outta the country, that's y u see so many 9ja boys getting married to foreigners and they'll say he's a yahoo boy or after money while u see a 40yr old lady in her fathers house waiting for a guy to come spend on her. I feel ther are very few girls that can but av been abused for their kindness cos we live in a very harsh society where everyone wants to be foolishly smarter than theiR age. Well I believe those attributes frm a lady is the dream of so many guys out there with good motives and intention.
Re: Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? by topemirates(m): 11:27am On Oct 07, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Lol sorry boo. I do not run a dating site yet wink when I do ill get back to yah

I go dey w8 o
Re: Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? by Nobody: 11:32am On Oct 07, 2014
topemirates:

I go dey w8 o

Truss wink. So what kinda girl would you like?
Re: Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? by rhymz(m): 11:34am On Oct 07, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Yeah it cost me around 20k dollars haha well it cost my dad that much
Bloody Lier!!!!

Re: Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? by Nobody: 11:34am On Oct 07, 2014
neoapocalypse:

Typical Nigerian girl , I pray never to come across your type. Did you even read what I wrote ?. A marriage is a partnership , both parties have a say on how to run the home , it doesn't rest solely on the man. A woman who dates a man hoping that the man becomes her personal ATM is on a very long thing. I'm sure you'll borrow your husband money for your children's school fees after he probably spent virtually all his savings in building a home for his family and collect everything back once he collects his salary even if you're capable of paying it , what is wrong in paying it if your husband has spent all his money on a project which was agreed upon and be beneficial to the family. Or you'd expect your boyfriend to cater for all your needs even if he has a job paying him 100k monthly while you're also earning the same.
Like I said a wife is a helper and support not a dependent and baby making factory.
the topic is about boyfriend and girlfriend not husband and wife, looks like you enjoy writing long meaningless/irrelevant/out-of-context epistles.

Re: Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? by dstnd: 11:34am On Oct 07, 2014
Wizpa:

Why are there no broke girls toooo... Is it only guys that carry that term 'broke'
as if na only we guys deeh swear for!!
Re: Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? by kullozone(m): 11:34am On Oct 07, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Lol Earth. I don't know what kind of females y'all meet but I'd do that. And most of my female friends would too.
please can i be ur best friend?
sad
Re: Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? by Nobody: 11:35am On Oct 07, 2014
firstEVA:
smh for men of this generation, u want to be head but when it comes to money to want it to be a two way street, issokay.
no head no tail any more...we are equal now.
Re: Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? by Nobody: 11:36am On Oct 07, 2014
rhymz:
Bloody Lier!!!!

Lol why would I bother.
Re: Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? by Nobody: 11:36am On Oct 07, 2014
kullozone:

please can i be ur best friend?
sad

Haha okay sure
Re: Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? by rhymz(m): 11:44am On Oct 07, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Lol why would I bother.
I don't need you to bother just don't put out lies here in your Bid to look cool.
Re: Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? by Nobody: 11:44am On Oct 07, 2014
ferdimako:

no head no tail any more...we are equal now.
ok o, I hope when it begins to backfire, you will still preach equality.
Re: Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? by Nobody: 11:45am On Oct 07, 2014
rhymz:
I don't need you to bother just don't put out lies here in your Bid to look cool.

Alright then. I don't need you to believe me. Look cool? On nairaland? Yeah obviously.
Re: Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? by Nobody: 11:46am On Oct 07, 2014
Wizpa:
She said to me;
take this N20,000 for your up keep. Take this T-Shirt, i bought it at the mall yesterday, it worth N7,500.
Well, i don't have much oh but I also bought you a phone (iphone 6) since you don't have a phone since two weeks now. Pls, don't reject it. Well, i also bought you N2,500 Mtn recharge card for your subscription and N1,00 Airtime for calls.
You celebrated your birthday some days back, so take that this Parcel. I opened the parcel and found "Boxers, Sneakers, Gucci Belt, NY face cap, Rolex watch, singlets and Frame". Lastly, she told me; pls get ready i'm taking you out to a cinema to watch a movie. Take this N5,000 for our tickets. Pretend as if u're the one taking me out. Don't reject my offer!
My question is,
DO SUCH GIRLS EXIST......
shocked shocked cheesy cheesy
Re: Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? by Orikinla(m): 11:47am On Oct 07, 2014
Yes.
They give cash, designer apparels, perfumes, chocolates, gadgets, etc.
Re: Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? by oxladekosc: 11:49am On Oct 07, 2014
My gf does a lot for me... There are times I don't have anytin and she has excess...
Wizpa:
She said to me;
take this N20,000 for your up keep. Take this T-Shirt, i bought it at the mall yesterday, it worth N7,500.
Well, i don't have much oh but I also bought you a phone (iphone 6) since you don't have a phone since two weeks now. Pls, don't reject it. Well, i also bought you N2,500 Mtn recharge card for your subscription and N1,00 Airtime for calls.
You celebrated your birthday some days back, so take that this Parcel. I opened the parcel and found "Boxers, Sneakers, Gucci Belt, NY face cap, Rolex watch, singlets and Frame". Lastly, she told me; pls get ready i'm taking you out to a cinema to watch a movie. Take this N5,000 for our tickets. Pretend as if u're the one taking me out. Don't reject my offer!
My question is,
Re: Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? by jsunex(m): 11:50am On Oct 07, 2014
Wizpa:
She said to me;
My question is,

Neva in Nigeria wit girls of ds days.. if dem no dry ur pocket, dem no go leave u.
Re: Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? by reaky(m): 11:51am On Oct 07, 2014
Mabasi they dont abeg
Re: Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? by onyeuka: 11:52am On Oct 07, 2014
lolzzzzz not in this Nigeria
Re: Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? by ekolina(m): 11:53am On Oct 07, 2014
[Hmmm, dats ma prayer evry single day to understd than b understood.quote author=MizMyColi post=26908046]

A mild one, I think

Yeah, you're right.
In as much as I desire to be understood, I've learned or rather, I'm learning to, seek more to understand to be understood.
[/quote]

Re: Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? by jsunex(m): 11:53am On Oct 07, 2014
oxladekosc:
My gf does a lot for me... There are times I don't have anytin and she has excess...

Pinture or i dont bliv it
Re: Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? by daveP(m): 11:54am On Oct 07, 2014
AfricanApple:
my bad, it cant ever be all but its majority.

smiley you spoken already. Modification is available. (waltz outta thread)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

10 Ways To Spot A Prostitute In Your Locality / "I Love You" To A Girl - A Broke Dude Vs A Rich Dude (picture) / London Returnees, Out To Impress Ladies, Misbehave After Bill Of 80k Arrives