Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,796 members, 7,817,295 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:47 AM

She Told Me She Liked Me Infront Of Her Boyfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Told Me She Liked Me Infront Of Her Boyfriend (1639 Views)

See What Pastor Did To Her Infront Of Her Fiance / I Never Knew She Liked It / Blunders You Have Made Infront Of Opposite Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Told Me She Liked Me Infront Of Her Boyfriend by kay29000(m): 5:15pm On Oct 05, 2014
I just saw this particular girl from my past, and it brought back some memories. I was going to Jamb lesson back then, and she was my friend's girlfriend. One day we were chillin outside the class just gisting, and I noticed she was looking at me with a funny smile on her face. And as I was about to ask her what's up, she said..."Do you know I used to be obsessed with you."

I was shocked cos we hadn't been at the lesson for more Than 4 weeks, and even though she used "used to" in her statement, there was still a possibility that she still felt something for me. Plus her boyfriend was standing right there next to her. Then she went on to narrate how one time she had walked into a Further Maths class and sat next to me eventhough she was an Art student. And the numerous times she had stalked me. I remembered most of the instances, and just thought they were coincidences.

We all just laughed it off that day, but I still wonder (till this day) why she did that.
Re: She Told Me She Liked Me Infront Of Her Boyfriend by Nobody: 5:19pm On Oct 05, 2014
kay29000:

We all just laughed it off that day, but I still wonder (till this day) why she did that.
stop acting dumb. She did it cause she liked you angry

CASE SOLVED!!!

THREAD CLOSED!!!
Re: She Told Me She Liked Me Infront Of Her Boyfriend by kay29000(m): 5:21pm On Oct 05, 2014
krall:

CASE SOLVED!!!

THREAD CLOSED

Ofcos I know she obviously liked me, but I am wondering why she said all that infront of her boyfriend.
Re: She Told Me She Liked Me Infront Of Her Boyfriend by kay29000(m): 5:24pm On Oct 05, 2014
krall:

CASE SOLVED!!!

THREAD CLOSED!!!

Pls can u teach me how to make text appear in another colour like you did above? Thanks
Re: She Told Me She Liked Me Infront Of Her Boyfriend by Nobody: 5:25pm On Oct 05, 2014
Oh Really!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Told Me She Liked Me Infront Of Her Boyfriend by godofwar666(m): 5:28pm On Oct 05, 2014
Guy stop wasting the girls time don't let her give up, please go and ask her out at least for a start undecided
Re: She Told Me She Liked Me Infront Of Her Boyfriend by echobee(f): 5:32pm On Oct 05, 2014
Is dat what u were sent to do at jamb lesson? undecided
Re: She Told Me She Liked Me Infront Of Her Boyfriend by Ksslib(m): 5:32pm On Oct 05, 2014
kay29000:

Ofcos I know she obviously liked me, but I am wondering why she said all that infront of her boyfriend.
She wanted him to beat the hell outta you.

You just get luck say the guy no huge/get hot temper. He for beat you like thief. grin
Re: She Told Me She Liked Me Infront Of Her Boyfriend by philtrum(m): 5:34pm On Oct 05, 2014
The only reason I feel she is saying it is because she feels free and maybe doesn't feel anything for you anymore......or she is givin you a green light....it depends on which one you see.
Re: She Told Me She Liked Me Infront Of Her Boyfriend by kay29000(m): 5:36pm On Oct 05, 2014
Ksslib:

You just get luck say the guy no huge/get hot temper. He for beat you like thief. grin

lol! The dude was my best friend at the lesson. She knew the guy wouldn't have been able to do that. I used to always think maybe the obsession she had for me had died, and she was looking at me wondering what she had seen in me earlier anyway.
Re: She Told Me She Liked Me Infront Of Her Boyfriend by kay29000(m): 5:39pm On Oct 05, 2014
philtrum:
The only reason I feel she is saying it is because she feels free and maybe doesn't feel anything for you anymore......or she is givin you a green light....it depends on which one you see.

I think I would go with your suggestion that she felt free cos she didnt feel anything for me anylonger. About giving me greenlight, I dont think she would have been stupid enough to do that with her boyfriend right there by her side.
Re: She Told Me She Liked Me Infront Of Her Boyfriend by kay29000(m): 5:41pm On Oct 05, 2014
echobee:

lol! Haven’t you heard the saying...'Life happens when you are making plans for life.'
Re: She Told Me She Liked Me Infront Of Her Boyfriend by philtrum(m): 5:44pm On Oct 05, 2014
kay29000:

I think I would go with your suggestion that she felt free cos she didnt feel anything for me anylonger. About giving me greenlight, I dont think she would have been stupid enough to do that with her boyfriend right there by her side.

issokay
So throughout the time she was stalking you, you saw her as every other normal girl...nothing special to get attracted to or you were still mummy's boy??
Re: She Told Me She Liked Me Infront Of Her Boyfriend by chimerase2: 5:47pm On Oct 05, 2014
Dey sent u to jamb lesson instead of u to concentrate and focus on ur mins3 u re busy looking for sombody dat likes or dnt like u
Continue by the time u dn write jamb like 5 times maybe for xmas jamb start to de send u ''happy xmas to u our committed costumer''
Na dat time ur eye go open like ozil own angry

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: She Told Me She Liked Me Infront Of Her Boyfriend by kay29000(m): 5:59pm On Oct 05, 2014
philtrum:

issokay
So throughout the time she was stalking you, you saw her as every other normal girl...nothing special to get attracted to or you were still mummy's boy??

lol! @ mummy's boy. I was obsessed with bboobs at d time, and she didn't have much then. So I was Chasing after one girl named Tope. Anyway, I saw her again about 4 years later. I had gone to see my friend for Sallah celebration, and after I got into his room and we greeted, I noticed something moving under the sheets. My friend later tapped the end and said..."It's just Kay.

Then the girl emerged from underneath the sheets, and Men! She was something else...bboobies and all.
Re: She Told Me She Liked Me Infront Of Her Boyfriend by philtrum(m): 6:03pm On Oct 05, 2014
kay29000:

lol! @ mummy's boy. I was obsessed with bboobs at d time, and she didn't have much then. So I was Chasing after one girl named Tope. Anyway, I saw her again about 4 years later. I had gone to see my friend for Sallah celebration, and after I got into his room and we greeted, I noticed something moving under the sheets. My friend later tapped the end and said..."It's just Kay.

Then the girl emerged from underneath the sheets, and Men! She was something else...bboobies and all.

hope say e no pain you....
Re: She Told Me She Liked Me Infront Of Her Boyfriend by kay29000(m): 6:06pm On Oct 05, 2014
philtrum:

hope say e no pain you....

Make I no lie...E pain me o!

1 Like

Re: She Told Me She Liked Me Infront Of Her Boyfriend by philtrum(m): 6:15pm On Oct 05, 2014
kay29000:

Make I no lie...E pain me o!
lolz

1 Like

Re: She Told Me She Liked Me Infront Of Her Boyfriend by BreezyRita(f): 6:16pm On Oct 05, 2014
kay29000:

Stop making a mountain outta a mole hill!!!
She liked you. I mean, can't you just like someone as friends?
I get it. She said obsessed. But there's a reason for the "used to" there.
Re: She Told Me She Liked Me Infront Of Her Boyfriend by kay29000(m): 6:21pm On Oct 05, 2014
BreezyRita:

Stop making a mountain outta a mole hill!!!
She liked you. I mean, can't you just like someone as friends?
I get it. She said obsessed. But there's a reason for the "used to" there.

Okay madam.
Re: She Told Me She Liked Me Infront Of Her Boyfriend by naijaboiy: 6:27pm On Oct 05, 2014
Ok,,so wetin make we do
Re: She Told Me She Liked Me Infront Of Her Boyfriend by naijaboiy: 6:29pm On Oct 05, 2014
chimerase2:
Dey sent u to jamb lesson instead of u to concentrate and focus on ur mins3 u re busy looking for sombody dat likes or dnt like u
Continue by the time u dn write jamb like 5 times maybe for xmas jamb start to de send u ''happy xmas to u our committed costumer''
Na dat time ur eye go open like ozil own
angry
gringringrin
Wicked
Re: She Told Me She Liked Me Infront Of Her Boyfriend by MisterLongman(m): 8:57pm On Oct 05, 2014
kay29000:

Your friend must be cool headed...... If to say your friend na the jealous type, you go hear am that day.......
Re: She Told Me She Liked Me Infront Of Her Boyfriend by kay29000(m): 9:11pm On Oct 05, 2014
MisterLongman:
Your friend must be cool headed...... If to say your friend na the jealous type, you go hear am that day.......

Yes o! People on here feel I am making this too much of a big deal, but that incidence was a nerve wrecking situation for me at that age.
Re: She Told Me She Liked Me Infront Of Her Boyfriend by japhmanuel: 9:46pm On Oct 05, 2014
echobee:
I wonder o
Re: She Told Me She Liked Me Infront Of Her Boyfriend by kay29000(m): 10:19pm On Oct 05, 2014
japhmanuel:
I wonder o

Come on guys! Why are u acting like stiffs? You never hard fun on the side in school/lesson?
Re: She Told Me She Liked Me Infront Of Her Boyfriend by justmag(m): 10:27pm On Oct 05, 2014
Ksslib:

Haha! Beat him like he stole something!

(1) (Reply)

If You Want A Man, Get A Life / What Is The Difference? / Which Gender Will You Like To Have As Your First Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.