Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,457 members, 7,812,403 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:48 PM

Oh My God ....men Sha!!!! - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Oh My God ....men Sha!!!! (22869 Views)

I'm Speechless; Oh My God! This Is Too Graphic And Punishable. / Some Women Sha!!! / My God! My God!! Who Have I Married?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oh My God ....men Sha!!!! by beeevan: 10:14pm On Oct 06, 2014
bukatyne:

Leave them alone

The cheating did not cause his death, the accident did grin

I dont know what the woman will mourn for sha

The death might have been averted if Mt James Bond wasn't acting 007, nothing for the woman to mourn here, nah to start sell up the 'sellables' to raise money for her kids before the vultures descend.

He died while cheating and he had an accident while cheating resemble the same thingoo grin.

7 Likes

Re: Oh My God ....men Sha!!!! by koyyess: 12:56am On Oct 07, 2014
That is how men have brought doom to themselves and their family all in the name of adultery/polygamy. When you commit all forms of evil and expect your wife to bring home blessings through prayers, God will make you learn your lesson the hard way by allowing the devil that you've chosen to dine with mess you up.
So the man saw it fitting to make his own family go with public transport while he gave his girlfriend and her oloshi people the royal treatment? Atleast, the truth is out and the late man's family will not say that the wife killed her husband. I feel for her and the kids- their father did not die a hero.

7 Likes

Re: Oh My God ....men Sha!!!! by Nobody: 8:54am On Oct 07, 2014
naijaboiy:

Then your topic is misleading undecided
a man just died and all you can do is make senseless noise about the title of the thread? undecided

5 Likes

Re: Oh My God ....men Sha!!!! by Nobody: 9:01am On Oct 07, 2014
beeevan:
Cheating men be Like" cheating is not the cause of his death", bottom line is, he died in the line of duty, that's what the thread is all about.

Some people joysticks dey recoil back into there tummy once they sight threads like this, you catch dem reading but dem dey fear to comment. Abeg if e hit you, no be you I dey refer toooo cheesy.
lolz

2 Likes

Re: Oh My God ....men Sha!!!! by Nobody: 9:09am On Oct 07, 2014
All i can say to everyone is live life in a such a way that when you depart from this earth, you will be missed in your absence. Let it not be treated like a burden being lifted from another person's shoulders.

5 Likes

Re: Oh My God ....men Sha!!!! by Nobody: 9:15am On Oct 07, 2014
cococandy:
Of course the man is never responsible for his actions.
It's the woman's fault.
Even as he left his family to run town service for his mistress and her own family,it's not his fault,it's the other woman's fault. She forced him to cheat on his wife.
shebi, you didnt know that she held a gun against his head and asked him to leave his family and go service her. cheesy dont mind these goats

6 Likes

Re: Oh My God ....men Sha!!!! by Nobody: 9:17am On Oct 07, 2014
naijaboiy:

She said a man died while cheating IN A CAR and it's all men that do it undecided
did he not die while cheating? Was he not a man? undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Oh My God ....men Sha!!!! by Nobody: 9:19am On Oct 07, 2014
EfemenaXY:
Awful story.

But what I don't get is what the girlfriend's mother and brothers were doing in his car - especially the mother. Did she not know that her daughter's boyfriend was a married man?
do you think a respectable woman who knew her daughter was playing side-dish for a married man would entertain it? undecided

1 Like

Re: Oh My God ....men Sha!!!! by Nobody: 9:20am On Oct 07, 2014
bennyrazz:
I only said a prayer for us men. You can know how it is since you are not a man and you are not in a man"s shoe. Did I say its the woman's fault? why are you making unnecessary assertions over my prayers for men?
so you are calling them jezebels because....

4 Likes

Re: Oh My God ....men Sha!!!! by Nobody: 9:24am On Oct 07, 2014
samflex:
This op na real busy body, first you heard him tell someone on the phone he's on his way and that automatically turns out he's cheating huh?
Do you have any evidence the girl in the car is the girlfriend? and others in the car her family? If not I suggest you go to his grave and apologies if the story is true anyway
so a man with nothing to hide will tell his wife that he cant drive her anywhere because he is tired (after telling someone on the phone that he is on the way) but somehow gathers strength to go pick up and drive around random non-family members? Please keep quiet

darisgod:
D gf family self dey shame to come see d wife

Dey said since d gf mother is involve den she was d one who killed her daughter her self

Her mother n her brother r getting better

Who says wife no dey chop chop for diz kin situation

My cousin wife dey chop well well for inside room ooo

She said dey have had countless issues concerning dir particular girl

Dir was a time she travelled her kids told her d girl came to slip in d house,that dadi told them she was their aunty

Ummm

She said she have caught him severe times wit d girl n her husband kip apologizing

It is well

1 Like

Re: Oh My God ....men Sha!!!! by bennyrazz: 9:24am On Oct 07, 2014
Mondisweets:
so you are calling them jezebels because....
go and read the story of Jezebel.
Re: Oh My God ....men Sha!!!! by Nobody: 9:27am On Oct 07, 2014
misssPepper:
Eiya, d wife won't even know how to sort her emotions, Weda she will cry or give testimony. Lol. E funny sha
harsh!

1 Like

Re: Oh My God ....men Sha!!!! by Nobody: 9:28am On Oct 07, 2014
Mondisweets:
All i can say to everyone is live life in a such a way that when you depart from this earth, you will be missed in your absence. Let it not be treated like a burden being lifted from another person's shoulders.
I'm proud of you, near namesake. I didnt even read the topic. I trust whatever you say is credible. cheesy cheesy cheesy
*searching for the thumbs up smiley
Re: Oh My God ....men Sha!!!! by Nobody: 9:29am On Oct 07, 2014
bennyrazz:
go and read the story of Jezebel.
if you do something that leads you to your downfall or death you will have no one else to blame but yourself, shifting the blame to someone will not bring you back up nor bring you back to life smiley

6 Likes

Re: Oh My God ....men Sha!!!! by Nobody: 9:31am On Oct 07, 2014
alomosweets:
I'm proud of you, near namesake. I didnt even read the topic. I trust whatever you say is credible. cheesy cheesy cheesy
*searching for the thumbs up smiley
grin grin grin i envy your name, i wish i had come up with it first! Thank u namesake kiss

1 Like

Re: Oh My God ....men Sha!!!! by Lumpyy(f): 9:38am On Oct 07, 2014
naijaboiy:
Some one is dead and all you can do is to judge him undecided

There must be something wrong with your emotional stability

And why are you generalising on all the men? undecided
doesnt look lyk he judging to me o,he refused to take hus family to d park n chose death instead,nobody deserves to die buh........he killed himsef o!

3 Likes

Re: Oh My God ....men Sha!!!! by SisterCaro(m): 9:40am On Oct 07, 2014
Like Shekau, his death will only bring shall bring joy and relief to many.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oh My God ....men Sha!!!! by Nobody: 10:58am On Oct 07, 2014
She should piss and dance on his grave

3 Likes

Re: Oh My God ....men Sha!!!! by samflex(m): 11:28am On Oct 07, 2014
Mondisweets:
so a man with nothing to hide will tell his wife that he cant drive her anywhere because he is tired (after telling someone on the phone that he is on the way) but somehow gathers strength to go pick up and drive around random non-family members? Please keep quiet

I don't remember calling your name when making my point, don't ever tell me to keep quiet.

1 Like

Re: Oh My God ....men Sha!!!! by Nobody: 11:29am On Oct 07, 2014
samflex:

I don't remember calling your name when making my point, don't ever tell me to keep quiet.
ok shut up then undecided

3 Likes

Re: Oh My God ....men Sha!!!! by samflex(m): 11:34am On Oct 07, 2014
Mondisweets:
ok shut up then undecided
Won't give you the pleasure of exchanging words here, I pity your husband/bf if you have any with your stupidity

1 Like

Re: Oh My God ....men Sha!!!! by Nobody: 11:38am On Oct 07, 2014
samflex:

Won't give you the pleasure of exchanging words here, I pity your husband/bf if you have any with your stupidity
STFU tongue

6 Likes

Re: Oh My God ....men Sha!!!! by SAMBARRY: 11:59am On Oct 07, 2014
As if it is wasn't the other wayrround I won't read beech here like 100 times. Just go to the thread where ini edos in laws accused her of infidelity and I have lost count of how many times I read hoe on that thread. There are over a thousand self appointed judges judging her and calling her names as if they are morally better than her. Just go through that thread then you will know the judgement here is a lot nicer than there.

Oniranu
naijaboiy:
Some one is dead and all you can do is to judge him undecided

There must be something wrong with your emotional stability

And why are you generalising on all the men? undecided

6 Likes

Re: Oh My God ....men Sha!!!! by SAMBARRY: 12:10pm On Oct 07, 2014
You're right
beeevan:
If every man that cheats goes this way, the world will be a better place. He is better off dead than infecting her with HIV and others or sending her away from the home she contributed to build only to bring in a whor*e.

She is virtually numb, its still seem a dream to her.

2 Likes

Re: Oh My God ....men Sha!!!! by crackhaus: 12:25pm On Oct 07, 2014
It's only a matter of time before the feelings of loneliness, pain, and grief begin to sink in for the newly widowed woman.
At that point it won't be about how her husband cheated but more about what she did wrong to deserve this present unfortunate situation.

Widowhood especially with kids who are still growing and in need of their father, is not something ANY woman will be indifferent about and/or take lightly regardless if her late husband cheated or not.

1 Like

Re: Oh My God ....men Sha!!!! by SAMBARRY: 12:26pm On Oct 07, 2014
Wait o.i just read some of the ops comments so you mean he allowed rain beat his wife and kids because of one LovePeddler that has no value for her kitten shocked

na the kain grave wey them suppose dance and piss on be that o.chai shocked

3 Likes

Re: Oh My God ....men Sha!!!! by Nobody: 12:39pm On Oct 07, 2014
Mondisweets:
STFU tongue

What happened with the other thread where we were talking with Bennyboy yesterday?
Why is it gone?
Do you know anything?

Mynd44, do you know?
Re: Oh My God ....men Sha!!!! by Nobody: 12:43pm On Oct 07, 2014
carefreewannabe:

What happened with the other thread where we were talking with Bennyboy yesterday?
Why is it gone?
Do you know anything?

Mynd44, do you know?
seun removed it

1 Like

Re: Oh My God ....men Sha!!!! by MurderX: 12:44pm On Oct 07, 2014
The wife shouldnt have killed him.
Re: Oh My God ....men Sha!!!! by SAMBARRY: 12:44pm On Oct 07, 2014
As usual
it's always and forever a woman's fault for a man not to know how to put his pheeneese under control

by the way the last time I checked loneliness is a state of mind. There are other thousands of things to keep you unlonely

After all every day for the thief and one day for the owner

if I was asked, I'll say good riddance to bad rubbish
crackhaus:
It's only a matter of time before the feeling of pain, loneliness, and grief begins to sink in for the newly widowed woman, and at that point it won't be about how her husband cheated but more about what she did wrong to deserve this present unfortunate situation.

3 Likes

Re: Oh My God ....men Sha!!!! by Nobody: 12:44pm On Oct 07, 2014
Mondisweets:
seun removed it

Why?
Re: Oh My God ....men Sha!!!! by MurderX: 12:46pm On Oct 07, 2014
The Man should have divorced the wife before she killed him. Please divorce to save your life from witches.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

70% Of Failed Marriages In Nigeria Come From Girls That Bleach - Philanthropist / Does The Wife Earn The Position Of Head Of The House If She's The Breadwinner? / My Funny Experience Today December 25th

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.