Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,700 members, 7,820,447 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:02 PM

Why Women Never Want Nice Guys — And Why It’s Too Late When They Do. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Women Never Want Nice Guys — And Why It’s Too Late When They Do. (4373 Views)

Why Girls Never Want Nice Guys — And Why It's Too Late When They Do!!! / 5 Things Women NEVER Tell Their Men / He Has A Girlfriend, But I Like Him, Is It Too Late? When Is It Too Late? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Women Never Want Nice Guys — And Why It’s Too Late When They Do. by passionate88: 10:25pm On Feb 02, 2015
Nice guys are too boring... That's what they said... I replied "I don't need you to tell me how to behave, I don't need your approval in things I do"... Team NiCE guy till buhari..... U knw na
Re: Why Women Never Want Nice Guys — And Why It’s Too Late When They Do. by MizMyColi(f): 7:54am On Feb 03, 2015
jnrbayano:

Who does the "sending" first?

I'm not about who does or undoes the "sending"

What I'm on about is when it's obvious you really like a person and they treat/speak to you like trash or a lesser being.

I'm saying I will not allow myself to be treated that way.
Re: Why Women Never Want Nice Guys — And Why It’s Too Late When They Do. by jnrbayano(m): 9:02am On Feb 03, 2015
MizMyColi:

What I'm on about is when it's obvious you really like a person and they treat/speak to you like trash or a lesser being.

cool
Re: Why Women Never Want Nice Guys — And Why It’s Too Late When They Do. by jhidey08(m): 9:44am On Feb 03, 2015
MizMyColi:

i luv d way u reason and ur choices of words. I was moved by one of ur comments on dis particular thread. I dunno if i can tlk to u, lyk a personal one, i need sum1 to tlk to. Can u help?
Re: Why Women Never Want Nice Guys — And Why It’s Too Late When They Do. by MizMyColi(f): 11:19am On Feb 03, 2015
jhidey08:
i luv d way u reason and ur choices of words. I was moved by one of ur comments on dis particular thread. I dunno if i can tlk to u, lyk a personal one, i need sum1 to tlk to. Can u help?

I'll try.
Watsup?
Re: Why Women Never Want Nice Guys — And Why It’s Too Late When They Do. by jhidey08(m): 11:27am On Feb 03, 2015
MizMyColi:

I'll try.
Watsup?
it's nt appropriate typing it here. Is dere any oda means?
Re: Why Women Never Want Nice Guys — And Why It’s Too Late When They Do. by MizMyColi(f): 11:29am On Feb 03, 2015
jhidey08:
it's nt appropriate typing it here. Is dere any oda means?

Should I open a thread?
If you've mostly maintained an anonymous identity, that will be cool as other intellectuals get the opportunity to quip their thoughts.
Re: Why Women Never Want Nice Guys — And Why It’s Too Late When They Do. by stillchris: 11:37am On Feb 03, 2015
MizMyColi:

Should I open a thread?
If you've mostly maintained an anonymous identity, that will be cool as other intellectuals get the opportunity to quip their thoughts.

guyman wan chyke you nah.... you no grab?
Re: Why Women Never Want Nice Guys — And Why It’s Too Late When They Do. by Juliano47(m): 11:38am On Feb 03, 2015
Their businesses.... angry
Re: Why Women Never Want Nice Guys — And Why It’s Too Late When They Do. by MizMyColi(f): 11:39am On Feb 03, 2015
stillchris:

guyman wan chyke you nah.... you no grab?

gringringrin
Be ye holy in thy thoughts!angry
Re: Why Women Never Want Nice Guys — And Why It’s Too Late When They Do. by jhidey08(m): 11:43am On Feb 03, 2015
MizMyColi:

Should I open a thread?
i think dah ll b d bst. Thanx in advance
Re: Why Women Never Want Nice Guys — And Why It’s Too Late When They Do. by Juliano47(m): 12:02pm On Feb 03, 2015
jhidey08:
SET THAT P my niccur!! cheesy
Re: Why Women Never Want Nice Guys — And Why It’s Too Late When They Do. by esoteric1: 12:09pm On Feb 03, 2015
MizMyColi:

What I'm on about is when it's obvious you really like a person and they treat/speak to you like trash or
a lesser being.

Your opinion is highly commendable. Preserving your dignity is a virtue you must preserve.

1 Like

Re: Why Women Never Want Nice Guys — And Why It’s Too Late When They Do. by Kay17: 4:13pm On Feb 03, 2015
[quote author=Aprime post=26890613][/quote]

This is a lazy psycho-analysis of what women want. The very attribute of being 'nice' or 'bad' is hardly a determinant. You are ignoring the wonders of attraction which is much the same for both sexes. Handsome, socially confident, well built men despite being rude, are still well built, handsome and socially confident men. Being nice and handsome is a plus, and it is the same manner in which people hardly pay attention to the flaws of the people they are attracted. It is probably a reptilian function.

By the way, nice people can get all their rewards from heaven if they want.
Re: Why Women Never Want Nice Guys — And Why It’s Too Late When They Do. by Swadow(m): 10:19am On Feb 18, 2015
Tymax:
They only want nice guys after they get married to bad guys who practice boxing with their fine faces.

If you check the friendzone directory of these ladies you'll find numerous good guys hoping for manna that will never fall.

My advice to good guys: be patient, your reward is in heaven. angry

lol @ "friendzone directory"
Re: Why Women Never Want Nice Guys — And Why It’s Too Late When They Do. by Swadow(m): 10:30am On Feb 18, 2015
Aye yi o le (x4)

Awon eda inu re lo so ile aye dogun

- lyric taken from one of Ebenezer Obey's epic songs

If you are a good guy/gal, keep it up....

If you are a bad guy/gal, keep it up...

Whatsoever a man/woman sows, he/she shall surely reap.

(1) (2) (Reply)

(snapshot): Dating Skinny Girls Is Really Confusing. / Common Characters On Nairaland 2016 / Don't Want To Laugh Alone Join Me Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.