Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,139 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

Maputo - Mozambique, The Brazil Of Africa - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Maputo - Mozambique, The Brazil Of Africa (13403 Views)

Solomon Dalung On Facility Inspection In Brazil - Photos / FG To Send Yoruba Teachers To Brazil / Maputo, Mozambique - A City Recovers From 40 Yr Civil War - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maputo - Mozambique, The Brazil Of Africa by igbo2011(m): 4:05am On Oct 14, 2014
Why do we always compare our selves to other people and countries. Noisy ever wants to be like Africa we always want to be like others.people say Abuja looks like America but i never heard Ann American day they want their city to look like Lagos Abuja or Port Harcourt?
Re: Maputo - Mozambique, The Brazil Of Africa by adconline(m): 5:06am On Oct 14, 2014
These peeps no shit See cleanliness everywhere... Naija is devil's jungle on earth!
Re: Maputo - Mozambique, The Brazil Of Africa by achi4u(m): 8:47am On Oct 14, 2014
This country will surpass many giant of Africa in no distant time.

1 Like

Re: Maputo - Mozambique, The Brazil Of Africa by shigoslim(m): 11:44am On Oct 14, 2014
Nigeria.........:.......ha.......ha..............:.....................iwo olorun wink when will Nigeria tongue start experiencing this kind of project. smiley
Re: Maputo - Mozambique, The Brazil Of Africa by Fabdedon(m): 6:52pm On Nov 23, 2014
Jonae1:

You're welcome Horus cheesy
pls tell me abt dia educational system..universities...Nigerians living there... I heard de deal mostly with motor parts... And hmm there money and ours which has more value... thanks in Advance
Re: Maputo - Mozambique, The Brazil Of Africa by kwametut: 1:56pm On Oct 05, 2017
Maputo the Rio of Africa.... grin grin grin

Re: Maputo - Mozambique, The Brazil Of Africa by onwuzoc: 4:08pm On Jan 19, 2018
Guys Mozambique is not easy ooo
Re: Maputo - Mozambique, The Brazil Of Africa by Unemadu: 9:22pm On Jan 19, 2018
onwuzoc:

Care to elaborate?
Re: Maputo - Mozambique, The Brazil Of Africa by deboysben(m): 9:52pm On Jan 19, 2018
onwuzoc:
explain cos two of my brothers are doing really well in that country.
Re: Maputo - Mozambique, The Brazil Of Africa by allcomage: 10:55pm On Jan 19, 2018
Thanks Jonae1,Horus and Kwametut for this fresh breath. See the serenity, clean and organized.see light.As we are bugged down with cow matters and blood lettings,other African countries are making tremendous progress. Anyway let me go and buy fuel before they close.
Re: Maputo - Mozambique, The Brazil Of Africa by Kingspin(m): 11:06pm On Jan 19, 2018
Imagine what Nigeria would have been without the killer religion.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PMB Clearing Many Years Of Rot – Bakare / Kogi State Government Names Her Caretaker Chairmen / PDP Youths Threaten Takeover Of Party Within 7 days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.