Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,561 members, 7,812,820 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:55 PM

Covenant University Students Build Cars, Tricycles - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Covenant University Students Build Cars, Tricycles (72579 Views)

UNIBEN Students Build Speed Breakers Along Lagos-Benin Express Road (photos) / Ekiti State University Students Rioting Now In Epe, Lagos. / See Covenant University Mobile Phone Outlaw Undertaking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Covenant University Students Build Cars, Tricycles by prayNaija: 9:57pm On Oct 06, 2014
chinex276:
Madness is wen u give u last cash 2 build a school 4 ur church where ur children cannot attend.
Olofofo is wen ur pastor tells u 2 sow a seed weneva ur sick bt he runs 2 germany or USA 4 medical attention weneva he has headache.
Stupidity is wen u runs, sing, shout during evangelism nd ur sweating lyk shit nd ur pastor nd his family is in an air condition vehicle cruising.
Say "NO" 2 fanatism
Na so your babalawo dey do you. I sorry o.
Re: Covenant University Students Build Cars, Tricycles by fabulouscj: 9:59pm On Oct 06, 2014
Emasel:

No big deal!

A group of students in my set,executed a noiseless solar powered tricycle as their BEng project.Similar projects are being done everday in our public varsities,but nobody publicizes them.
exactly what am thinking
Re: Covenant University Students Build Cars, Tricycles by jeffroy25: 10:02pm On Oct 06, 2014
America Funny Wedding, Couple Dancing To Dbanj Oliver Twist

http://ireporterstv.co/funny-wedding-couple-dancing-to-dbanj-oliver-twist/
Re: Covenant University Students Build Cars, Tricycles by Nobody: 10:03pm On Oct 06, 2014
kudos to the students. it shows me sum ppl are still thinking.
But wait ooooo, why use i passmy neighbour? i hope the gen isnt used in the car

I also hope d car is air conditioned cos of the batteries. Our weather here isnt very favorable to available batteries . The lose their battery life once they enter the country. I feel other students should work on producing batteries that will be ok for our weather.
Re: Covenant University Students Build Cars, Tricycles by koyyess: 10:13pm On Oct 06, 2014
That was how it was said that a certain student in where I schooled invented a hair braiding machine and was given a scholarship to study God knows what abroad after he graduated. No one has heard from him till today embarassed
Re: Covenant University Students Build Cars, Tricycles by babatgtr: 10:17pm On Oct 06, 2014
Hmmmmmm Nigerian whyy can't you jst appreciate tins 4 once, chaiii haters
Re: Covenant University Students Build Cars, Tricycles by Donkaz(m): 10:17pm On Oct 06, 2014
Attorney1Lawz:

WELL,I HAVE A PHILOSOPHY FOR PEOPLE WHO CLAIM NOT BE ABLE TO DECIPHER SUCCESS AND EXCELLENCE EASILY, especially if they can't see thru the eyes of their mind and body readily.- I SAY TO THEM, LIFE AIN'T EASY FOR THE BLIND, JUST PRAY FOR VISIONARIES - they help salvage ur situation.
story story...
Re: Covenant University Students Build Cars, Tricycles by micolaj: 10:18pm On Oct 06, 2014
Let's learn how to appreciate good things, and to the people who are not convinced about the whole issue of that car, let me tell you, the so called computer system is made up of different components coming from different companies. For instance, d PSU-ATX, Video card-NVIDIA, motherboard-INTEL, BIOS-AMERICAN STANDARD, operating system-MICROSOFT and so on, even the THERMISTOR in the power supply unit will stil cum frm anoda company, yet they cal it HP PC. If you are STIl doubting, please CONSULT YOUR ECONOMICS TEXTBOOK to learn more about integration and linkages. I'm learner as wel GUDNIGT

1 Like

Re: Covenant University Students Build Cars, Tricycles by Nobody: 10:28pm On Oct 06, 2014
Donkaz:
I taught I was the only one that observed this
You what?haba! Dontcha have reverse gear?
Re: Covenant University Students Build Cars, Tricycles by nijanigga: 10:28pm On Oct 06, 2014
prayNaija:

You are right. They serve a very rich God who has all the golds. They are not expected to lack golds. I mean legitimate golds. Together we shall transform Naija MOG
shallow thinking, so you're saying God is a partial God? why only them? or they're just con-men,who strives on the bigots,ignorant and the gullible. If you're assumption is near the truth, 70% of Nigerians will not be living on $2/day. All thieving politicians pay tithes to these charlatans,is this how they got their gold?
Re: Covenant University Students Build Cars, Tricycles by musiwa95: 10:29pm On Oct 06, 2014

Re: Covenant University Students Build Cars, Tricycles by zurine(f): 10:32pm On Oct 06, 2014
wow
Re: Covenant University Students Build Cars, Tricycles by Youngzedd(m): 10:32pm On Oct 06, 2014
[size=15pt]Ebola Outbreak: Nurse Infected In Spain (Pic Inside) > https://www.nairaland.com/1936507/ebola-outbreak-nurse-infected-spain[/size]
Re: Covenant University Students Build Cars, Tricycles by Abuklaw(m): 10:32pm On Oct 06, 2014
rattlesnake:

Ote Call ur own mechanic na let him build it angry

...even the richest man in ur village cannot do 1/100th of what Oyedepo has done

enemy of progress
you will never fail to amuse me hun! The money oyedepo brought from heaven or the tithe and offering of way faring sheep.
Re: Covenant University Students Build Cars, Tricycles by GENTLETEE(m): 10:34pm On Oct 06, 2014
Wow! Na real school these ones dey. We have the human resource all over this country. Excellent brains!
Re: Covenant University Students Build Cars, Tricycles by Chrisx1x(m): 10:36pm On Oct 06, 2014
Na wash
Re: Covenant University Students Build Cars, Tricycles by Donkaz(m): 10:43pm On Oct 06, 2014
Rexxie:

You what?haba! Dontcha have reverse gear?
what is this one saying??
Re: Covenant University Students Build Cars, Tricycles by stagger: 10:51pm On Oct 06, 2014
There are always Nigerians who will never believe that anything good can come out of their own land. You may hate the man, but you cannot deny the impact he is making.

I participated several times in the Junior Engineers, Technicians and Scientists (JETS) competitions in the 80s, when it was hosted by Professor Peter Okebukola. As at that time, secondary school students were designing air conditioners, heaters, battery driven fans and many household appliances. I have once demonstrated the fractional distillation of crude oil in the Chemistry laboratory.

What you see in Covenant University was very commonplace in the Unity Schools of those days. The Federal Govt just let the schools rot and decay to the point of death, and become breeding places for cult members.

Is it not a shocker that a senator can collect N270,000 a day as sitting allowance and these Unity Schools which were the pride of Nigeria, churning out future whiz-kids are now in such a state of disrepair? Rather it is the wives of these politicians that are now building private schools with the money that their brigand husbands stole?

And yet some idiots on this forum will be calling the revolution in Covenant University stage-managed? If you are one of these nay sayers, your generations will be useless and may you partake of the punishment that these thieving politicians will receive when it comes. Nonsense!

4 Likes

Re: Covenant University Students Build Cars, Tricycles by fowowe411: 10:55pm On Oct 06, 2014
Hatred everywhere both from poor peepx and didgrunted ones.I don't know what y'all problem is,you keep ranting that private Uni are for dumb kids and am sure none of are bn forced to go there! Ahan.And majority of this haters on here are the so-called "christians".*spits on thread and walks out wt my Beans*

1 Like

Re: Covenant University Students Build Cars, Tricycles by brainiac007: 10:55pm On Oct 06, 2014
Emasel:

No big deal!

A group of students in my set,executed a noiseless solar powered tricycle as their BEng project.Similar projects are being done everday in our public varsities,but nobody publicizes them.

And why haven't they been publicized? It shows the value your institution places on it's inventions. Well, until we hear of it on a public platform, celebrate those who make attempt, irrespective of the channel from which they come!

2 Likes

Re: Covenant University Students Build Cars, Tricycles by brainiac007: 11:01pm On Oct 06, 2014
Abbey2sam:
I'm sorry to say but I don't see any new wonder in any of this car...........and from what I see those cars are not built from scratch ...

and whoever gave them them the idea of using a generating set to move a car though, I think that's very dumb......This if no use to Nigeria and the world at large

They should come up with something innovative and not this scraps

note: I'm not hating

Hehehehehehehehehe.......... cheesy cheesy cheesy but you are!
Re: Covenant University Students Build Cars, Tricycles by fowowe411: 11:03pm On Oct 06, 2014
Abuklaw:
you will never fail to amuse me hun! The money oyedepo brought from heaven or the tithe and offering of way faring sheep.
Are you the one paying the money? Why can't people concentrate on their own business.O ga o
Re: Covenant University Students Build Cars, Tricycles by Lebee4(m): 11:21pm On Oct 06, 2014
SmellMyFart:
This was exactly my thought.

I pity for una Mentality.
if you lack idea doesn't mean others are not using their brains.
grow up from this your poverty mentality.
Re: Covenant University Students Build Cars, Tricycles by Bolt3(m): 11:32pm On Oct 06, 2014
nigerianvenom:
i see dis school becoming the best private school in africa in d nearest future,but the church should subsidies the school fees so dat poor parent can afford to train their wonderfu and talented kids there after christ brought light to the world and churches should help propagate the light through such things.
Or they could just give more scholarships.
Re: Covenant University Students Build Cars, Tricycles by Nobody: 11:32pm On Oct 06, 2014
Very good sha,but am scared to drive it o,I can't come and bomb.
Re: Covenant University Students Build Cars, Tricycles by Abraham2013(m): 11:38pm On Oct 06, 2014
MEILYN:
Propaganda grin...... Oyedepo wants more students in his covenant university, so what did he do? He bought new engines and everything needed in a car, called a mechanic and they fixed everything in place.

And Here he is claiming his students built the car from the scratch.....

Quote me and regret it
Bros its a bad tin to b a poor man and a witch at d same time, @ least choose one. Do u cannot do, encourage people dat did it, u will not encourage dem, oya leave d people dat did it alone, u will not leave dem, wat does dat make u?
Re: Covenant University Students Build Cars, Tricycles by NeduLuiZ(m): 11:40pm On Oct 06, 2014
MEILYN:
You don't know how block headed covenant university students are grin.... That school is just a dumping ground for rich kids. Majority are dumb.
this got me laughing hard
Re: Covenant University Students Build Cars, Tricycles by Sijioke(m): 11:52pm On Oct 06, 2014
handysuzy:

Please sir, how is it rubbish? I stand to be corrected
na ur car wey go move 60km and stil chop 1 litre?
Re: Covenant University Students Build Cars, Tricycles by mightyleks(m): 12:00am On Oct 07, 2014
All hail those who just came to read ppls comments

All hail CU

my school will get there.
Re: Covenant University Students Build Cars, Tricycles by nigerianvenom(m): 12:10am On Oct 07, 2014
Bolt3:

Or they could just give more scholarships.

no amount of scholarship will be enough,but subidising their school fees will help.
Re: Covenant University Students Build Cars, Tricycles by IYANGBALI: 12:13am On Oct 07, 2014
eleko1:
grin sad cheesy ;DHaba!Awon Iya Osoronga!Village winch,E dakun E dariji omo yin ooo.Even if it can't take Us reach permanent site,@ least it fit carry us from Oshodi reach Obalende reach Ikeja.
no be your fault,na because people still dey chop your eko dat is why you get mouth to dey talk,wen dem stop eating your eko you go sabi your senior grin
Re: Covenant University Students Build Cars, Tricycles by nigerianvenom(m): 12:14am On Oct 07, 2014
redcliff:

Omo this your plea....go and complain to him not us..

i dont recall making a plea to u,i guess u should av read and passed it bye.
i know very soon u will be gearing up for insult

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student / If You Know These Guys, You Are Old (photos) / Meet Highest JAMB Scorers In The Last 10 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.