Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,793 members, 7,817,290 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:38 AM

My Girlfriend Suddenly Start Asking For Sex - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Suddenly Start Asking For Sex (9942 Views)

I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. / Guys At What Age Did You Start Asking A Girl Out And Were You Really Love / When Will Nigerian Girls Start Asking Men Out ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Suddenly Start Asking For Sex by MabraO: 8:27pm On Oct 06, 2014
Diick her down
She asked for it

I wonder y guys now complain of too much seex now a days undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Suddenly Start Asking For Sex by tellwisdom: 10:41pm On Oct 06, 2014
Give me her number let me help you sad
Re: My Girlfriend Suddenly Start Asking For Sex by Nobody: 11:23pm On Oct 06, 2014
tellwisdom:
Give me her number let me help you sad
ok
Re: My Girlfriend Suddenly Start Asking For Sex by kaylechy(m): 12:39am On Oct 07, 2014
OP, u know what eh? Invite that uя babe come uя house 1st thing 2moro morning. Then wear condom αηδ bleep fire comot the babe body. Imagine nonsense! Mtcheeew
Re: My Girlfriend Suddenly Start Asking For Sex by Nobody: 7:43am On Oct 07, 2014
BaddieKay:
i watched dis movie yesterday...d girls dad ws using her 4 rituals,as long as she remains a virgin he'll keep bn rich and if she losses it d dad will die and she'll be free....And d dad uses a snake to mk love to her.lolzzz

so mister ask ur girl why she really wants it badly....and if shes so desperate,mind u she might ask someone else to help out wink
Home Video Things!
Re: My Girlfriend Suddenly Start Asking For Sex by Aniroly(m): 8:18am On Oct 07, 2014
run for la life dude
Re: My Girlfriend Suddenly Start Asking For Sex by makkitush: 9:23am On Oct 07, 2014
zeroshadow:
Tell her u'll have sex with her in some months... She may be pregnant for someone else but once u "enter the place" she'll wait some weeks to tell u she's pregnant.

nice one bro,
Re: My Girlfriend Suddenly Start Asking For Sex by Nobody: 9:53am On Oct 07, 2014
she telling you she a virgin, when you put it in, you won't even feel any wall...its called secondary virginity
Re: My Girlfriend Suddenly Start Asking For Sex by cirmuell(m): 11:20am On Oct 07, 2014
MarthaK:
POC, one's virginity cannot get 'broken' tongue
No be glass
but dat's besides the point
Re: My Girlfriend Suddenly Start Asking For Sex by Nobody: 11:26am On Oct 07, 2014
cirmuell:
but dat's besides the point
was just pointing it out... Biko no roast me
Re: My Girlfriend Suddenly Start Asking For Sex by cirmuell(m): 11:28am On Oct 07, 2014
MarthaK:
was just pointing it out... Biko no roast me
yeah, just doing d same thing undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Suddenly Start Asking For Sex by Nobody: 11:33am On Oct 07, 2014
cirmuell:
yeah, just doing d same thing undecided
ok
Re: My Girlfriend Suddenly Start Asking For Sex by cirmuell(m): 11:41am On Oct 07, 2014
MarthaK:
ok
welcome back sha...
Re: My Girlfriend Suddenly Start Asking For Sex by Nobody: 11:58am On Oct 07, 2014
cirmuell:
welcome back sha...
thanks smiley
Re: My Girlfriend Suddenly Start Asking For Sex by 100Cents: 2:14pm On Oct 07, 2014
Too much Bollywood..

Re: My Girlfriend Suddenly Start Asking For Sex by amhackdee(m): 2:16pm On Oct 07, 2014
It is possible she met some of her old friends in the wedding, and were discussing relationship/sex life, then she latter reason that sex is just a way she can express her love OR MAYBE NOT.
Re: My Girlfriend Suddenly Start Asking For Sex by 100Cents: 2:43pm On Oct 07, 2014
Nah so girls dey do...
Re: My Girlfriend Suddenly Start Asking For Sex by adebayour26: 4:57pm On Oct 07, 2014
Magun...thunderbolt, RUN for ur life.

Natascha:
Op, see ur girl ? See ur girl oh! She no virgin at all. Big fat lie! Village boy enter her punny, she don carry for him now eh? Stewpid! Soon, belly go big aaah.
Magun...thunderbolt, RUN for ur life.
Re: My Girlfriend Suddenly Start Asking For Sex by Zarahu(f): 6:02pm On Oct 07, 2014
Talk to her. Ask her questions. You know her better than we do so it all depends on you. Dont break her wish/promise.

Maybe an arranged marriage is awaiting her and she wants to give it to you but no matter what, self control is the best. You will never regret it.
Re: My Girlfriend Suddenly Start Asking For Sex by Pervert1(m): 6:19pm On Oct 07, 2014
bros.....true dey smell no be small.
Re: My Girlfriend Suddenly Start Asking For Sex by jhumong(m): 6:46pm On Oct 07, 2014
just b patient ...the truth ll come to lime light....my bro...self control ll help u..because u might end up losing more than u ll gain....dnt av time wud av xplain...colorado out
Re: My Girlfriend Suddenly Start Asking For Sex by korres00(m): 6:52pm On Oct 07, 2014
BaddieKay:
i watched dis movie yesterday...d girls dad ws using her 4 rituals,as long as she remains a virgin he'll keep bn rich and if she losses it d dad will die and she'll be free....And d dad uses a snake to mk love to her.lolzzz

so mister ask ur girl why she really wants it badly....and if shes so desperate,mind u she might ask someone else to help out wink
so u wana blive those stewpid homevideossmh. C op, its ur rite 2 fork ha real hard, use a condom..4get evrytin, jux listen 2me..
Re: My Girlfriend Suddenly Start Asking For Sex by Walexz02(m): 7:58pm On Oct 07, 2014
Chairman be very carefull, someone might have deposited his seeds into her. you know what i mean
Re: My Girlfriend Suddenly Start Asking For Sex by mikron(m): 8:39pm On Oct 07, 2014
@OP this is what I think she is hiding. She went to do her wine carrying abi introduction for villa. She came back wanting u to quaf her (to compensate you for all the time she made u wait) before leaving u. Or on d other hand she might be pregnant and wants u to quaf her to transfer d pregnancy to u. Op open ur eyes o. Talking from experience
Re: My Girlfriend Suddenly Start Asking For Sex by BaddieKay(f): 8:53pm On Oct 07, 2014
korres00:
so u wana blive those stewpid homevideossmh. C op, its ur rite 2 fork ha real hard, use a condom..4get evrytin, jux listen 2me..

u think ur advice is d best?
Re: My Girlfriend Suddenly Start Asking For Sex by lawrenceunaa: 11:25pm On Oct 07, 2014
op no trust her ooo

abi son contact std or other infectious diseases

in other news what's the name of her village

I need to google -investigate her
Re: My Girlfriend Suddenly Start Asking For Sex by ifoundmyperfect: 2:17am On Oct 08, 2014
Dare to have sex with her and risk somersaulting 3 times before joining your ancestral fathers...

Why wld she put you in such a spot?
Tell her you are seeing your period!
Re: My Girlfriend Suddenly Start Asking For Sex by alphaking(m): 5:40am On Oct 08, 2014
my brother abeg no do o !!!!!. dont be a 'did i not tell u' tale for ur pastor.make uno help am at all u fit pass there go the oda side
Re: My Girlfriend Suddenly Start Asking For Sex by austine4real(m): 6:06am On Oct 08, 2014
She don get belle mess her& she'l say u mpregnated her
Re: My Girlfriend Suddenly Start Asking For Sex by subzero2(m): 6:09am On Oct 08, 2014
In Timaya's voice...

Ikoloma demba...

Tell dem danger grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is This Ritual Or The White Garment Church Is A Place Of Blessings / Your Dream Soulmate Has Child from Previous Relationship / I Got A Self Contained In A Brothel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.