Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,765 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:56 PM

Why Do Some Igbos On Nairaland Think I Am Not An Igbo Person - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Do Some Igbos On Nairaland Think I Am Not An Igbo Person (9064 Views)

Some Igbos Are Fanatics And Are Making Things Difficult For Nigeria – Tofa / Some Igbos Won't Stop Being silly / The Urhobos Have Some Igbos In Them! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Some Igbos On Nairaland Think I Am Not An Igbo Person by patrickmuf(m): 7:06am On Oct 08, 2014
semitunde:

Banter bro. smiley
Gotcha
Re: Why Do Some Igbos On Nairaland Think I Am Not An Igbo Person by Nobody: 10:45am On Dec 28, 2014
Hehehe nwata is a learner.

u b igbo... Shows us ur identification letter and save the whinning.
aturu.
Re: Why Do Some Igbos On Nairaland Think I Am Not An Igbo Person by Unemadu: 11:42am On Dec 28, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:
Is it because I don't indulge in insulting and abusing other tribes on Nairaland?

Is it because I refused to be brainwashed to support a clueless president?

Is it because I want the progress of Nigeria?

Is it because I am not a religious/tribal bigot?

Perhaps, I am a progressive!

That said! I want you all to know, nobody is more igbo than me. As an active member of the prestigious Society For The Promotion Of Igbo Language and Culture(SPILC), I can confidently say I am more Igbo than most of you.

I have the opportunity of benefiting from this useless/corrupt government than most of you, what shall it benefit me to sell the future of my children, grandchildren by joining to destroy my beloved country? This present government as led by jonadafft is hell bent on seeing Nigeria balkanized, hence the resort to playing religious/ethnic cards in order to get his unpopular government back to Aso Rock.

That is why, I am so indifferent to many myopic igbos, who don't see beyond 2015!
So if by doing so, I am labeled a Yoruba, Hausa, Fulani and Efulefu, so be it, and no apology whatsoever.

APC- Change!!!

Thank you All!

Signed

Miss Ngene

Nice name u got though. What does it mean?

Advice: its good to stick with family first then work with others.

U normally display anti family xteristics
Re: Why Do Some Igbos On Nairaland Think I Am Not An Igbo Person by Nobody: 1:18am On May 16, 2015
Shameless coward and an impostor you are!
You will never be Igbo even in your grave!
She male!
Mtcheww

NgeneUkwenu:
Is it because I don't indulge in insulting and abusing other tribes on Nairaland?

That said! I want you all to know, nobody is more igbo than me. As an active member of the prestigious Society For The Promotion Of Igbo Language and Culture(SPILC), I can confidently say I am more Igbo than most of you.

I have the opportunity of benefiting from this useless/corrupt government than most of you, what shall it benefit me to sell the future of my children, grandchildren by joining to destroy my beloved country? This present government as led by jonadafft is hell bent on seeing Nigeria balkanized, hence the resort to playing religious/ethnic cards in order to get his unpopular government back to Aso Rock.

That is why, I am so indifferent to many myopic igbos, who don't see beyond 2015!
So if by doing so, I am labeled a Yoruba, Hausa, Fulani and Efulefu, so be it, and no apology whatsoever.

APC- Change!!!

Thank you All!

Signed

Miss Ngene
Re: Why Do Some Igbos On Nairaland Think I Am Not An Igbo Person by Ucee1999: 10:10am On Dec 29, 2020
NgeneUkwenu:

I have the opportunity of benefiting from this useless/corrupt government than most of you, what shall it benefit me to sell the future of my children, grandchildren by joining to destroy my beloved country? This present government as led by jonadafft is hell bent on seeing Nigeria balkanized, hence the resort to playing religious/ethnic cards in order to get his unpopular government back to

Now can you tell us where this change has led us to?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

South Africa Passes Law To Mark HIV Infected People At Their Genitals. (Photo) / EFCC To Challenge Fani-kayode’s Acquittal / PHOTOS: Governor Visits Birnin Kebbi Central Market Gutted By Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.