Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,870 members, 7,817,567 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

Why Do Some Igbos On Nairaland Think I Am Not An Igbo Person - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Do Some Igbos On Nairaland Think I Am Not An Igbo Person (9059 Views)

Some Igbos Are Fanatics And Are Making Things Difficult For Nigeria – Tofa / Some Igbos Won't Stop Being silly / The Urhobos Have Some Igbos In Them! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Some Igbos On Nairaland Think I Am Not An Igbo Person by fx45(m): 8:11am On Oct 07, 2014
berem:
your obsession is getting irritating. Give it up dude! I ain't interested.
Now the She-Goat has started bleating... Does that stop U from being what U are? U're still a nuisance here and I'll remain on Ur case till U quit. The day U decided to pitch Ur tent in the enemy camp was the day U signed Ur death warrant. U'll forever be hounded and taunted on this forum. U made Urself an outcast, whose fault? If U're not with me, then U must be against me. So don't expect my friendship. U're a good example of what an Igbo woman should never aspire to be... Efulefu!

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Igbos On Nairaland Think I Am Not An Igbo Person by patrickmuf(m): 8:13am On Oct 07, 2014
Tokunbohkinibig:
Chaiii!!!! Igbo men!!! Reason why i wish igbo men would allow their women to rule over them because all the igbo ladies i have met either online or offline are more intelligent,smart, reasonable and untribalistic than their men.

The moment someone has different opinion to their tribal views, they would result to all sort of blackmails such as this. Berem and this lady are being treated like this cos they have got different views to all their tribal engagements here on Nairaland. This attitude here has now made me realised why someone like Nnamdi Azikwe stayed away from their agitation for Biafra.

Individually, if you have four neighbours as an individual and your four neighbours hate you for obvious reasons, won't you ask yourself some questions as an individual? I guess you ll. If you choose or decide to attribute the hatred to the fact that they are jealous of you (I ve seen load of people like this in life; instead to look inward, they ll say dis and dat just to justify their bad attitude but thk God, after listening to words of wisdom, some tgat ladies are now married and they never stop saying Thanks for telling them the truth then ), you are only putting yourself in bad position. Arrogantly, you create more enemies than friends for youself.

Finally, I took my time to study igbos guys here on Nairaland and Facebook during Fani Kayode YORUBA/APC issues and my findings were shocking and revealing. Then, I ll go to Cffk page on Facebook and igbo guys(going by their names and topics in view then) were calling him all sort of names simply cos he was a member of APC Party. They attacked him cos he supports his own people but when someone from their own tribe gives them contrary opinion on their tribal views, they labelled that person all sort of names. The question i asked myself then was, do they want everybody either you are yoruba, Hausas, ijaw or fulani to support their view against their own people? and funny enough, this same guys can't stand unloyal attitude among their own people .

Fast forward to today, Go to Chief Femi Fani Kayode page on Facebook now, you ll discover that he has become their darling today cos his views seem to suit them at moment. You ll see them singing his praise and dancing with him cos his views about incumbent president has changed to favour them; and of course a PDP member now.
Igbos and mourinho are of similar mindset "Us against the world"
They feel for them to thrive they must adopt this slogan...The truth is nobody hates you lots, the hate is just a blockade in you heads that stops most of you from being rational in your thoughts...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Igbos On Nairaland Think I Am Not An Igbo Person by Nobody: 8:23am On Oct 07, 2014
fx45:

Does that stop U from being what U are? U're still a nuisance here and I'll remain on Ur case till U quit. U're a good example of what an Igbo woman should never aspire to be... Efulefu!
Me quit? Berem doesn't quit! Go and ask dude!

Like I said,your obsession is getting obnoxious. I ain't buying it. Why don't you make meaningful contributions on nairaland instead of following me around like a sex starved pervert!

One more offensive word from you,you know what I can do boy! Your "offemmanu.com" moniker is already dead and buried. Fx45 might follow suit.

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Igbos On Nairaland Think I Am Not An Igbo Person by PointB: 8:28am On Oct 07, 2014
@op,
If you are Igbo, you don't struggle to be Igbo, it manifest!

'A tiger does not need to proof his tigerity'. It's either you are, or you are not!

Just give it up Op!

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Igbos On Nairaland Think I Am Not An Igbo Person by Mogidi: 8:44am On Oct 07, 2014
I see the loud mouth @op has been declared persona non grata by his "own" people, must suck to be Ngenekwenu.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Igbos On Nairaland Think I Am Not An Igbo Person by Tokunbohkinibig: 8:50am On Oct 07, 2014
@Descartes, watch my back you fool said!!! if I see you hundred times, i ll deal with you in such a way u you ll never forget in hurry and your fleapin miserable life.

Look at this silly low life thing!!! Listen and listen real good, someone of your class, can only seize this platform to talk to me; offline you ll certainly be either my driver or messenger.

Before Goodluck Jonathan became a president, i was always of opinion that Igbo president should equally be given a chance since most of our past presidents(not ceremonial president) have represented one ethnic group or the other except Igbo and other smaller ethnic group. However, i know this won't change anything in the lives of the people being represented but that atleast wld give them sense of belonging and i thought it would be a cheating on the part of other Nigerians not to give them any shot at presidency but having witnessed what igbos are doing or done since Jonathan became a president, i can now realise how Sir Ahmadu Bello felt in 60s which informed his reaction and utterances in that Youtube video.

Chai!!!! I am wondering what would be Igbos fate after Jonathan tenure. Trust me on this, you r done in Nigeria politics. With all these attitudes, you ll remain a second fiddle in the game of politics as far as Nigeria is concerned. Take a proper look at Ijaw people, smart people, some are even against him while some are behind him. What does that tells you, playing neutral game for the sake of their future in Nigeria politics while your clans are everywhere screaming and shouting "till 2019". Carry on and he is/has already combining/combined your destinies with his till 2019.

After 2015/19, you ll realise the damage you guyz have done to yourselves. You better start your hawking business now....

7 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Igbos On Nairaland Think I Am Not An Igbo Person by Nobody: 8:53am On Oct 07, 2014
berem:
Me quit? Berem doesn't quit! Go and ask dude!

Like I said,your obsession is getting obnoxious. I ain't buying it. Why don't you make meaningful contributions on nairaland instead of following me around like a sex starved pervert!

One more offensive word from you,you know what I can do boy! Your "offemmanu.com" moniker is already dead and buried. Fx45 might follow suit.
Just to burst Ur bubble and kill Ur celebration... Its not yet Uhuru. Try harder Ms Ridiculous... Dead ko, Buried ni... Berem U never reach. U're just full of empty chest beating. As regards the 'offensive word' part of Ur tripe, check my earlier post. I've edited it. U can take another read and then Go and Die!
Re: Why Do Some Igbos On Nairaland Think I Am Not An Igbo Person by Nobody: 8:56am On Oct 07, 2014
ofenmanucom:

Just to burst Ur bubble and kill Ur celebration... Its not yet Uhuru. Try harder Ms Ridiculous... Dead ko, Buried ni... Berem U never reach. U're just full of empty chest beating. As regards the 'offensive word' part of Ur tripe, check my earlier post. I've edited it. U can take another read and then Go and Die!
thank your stars this moniker has been unbanned. Now run along and stop stalking me.

grin
Re: Why Do Some Igbos On Nairaland Think I Am Not An Igbo Person by meforyou1(m): 9:01am On Oct 07, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

Mumu I asked you to come and meet me at the Women Development Centre, the last time, and you chickened out! Hungry boy!
Whenever you are in women centre, abuja, pls call on me. Yoruba boy

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Igbos On Nairaland Think I Am Not An Igbo Person by meforyou1(m): 9:11am On Oct 07, 2014
omerta:
Ngeneukwenu and Berem, the two Lionesses of Nairaland! cool cool
That ngene whatever is a man

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Igbos On Nairaland Think I Am Not An Igbo Person by Nobody: 9:11am On Oct 07, 2014
berem:
thank your stars this moniker has been unbanned. Now run along and stop stalking me.

grin
Ok... Just in case U want to start another round of empty chest beating. Point of correction, I'm not stalking U, I'm only concerned with hounding U out of Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Igbos On Nairaland Think I Am Not An Igbo Person by Nobody: 9:15am On Oct 07, 2014
ofenmanucom:

Ok... Just in case U want to start another round of empty chest beating. Point of correction, I'm not stalking U, I'm only concerned with hounding U out of Nairaland.
ok!

Back to the topic please!
Re: Why Do Some Igbos On Nairaland Think I Am Not An Igbo Person by Nobody: 9:28am On Oct 07, 2014
IBOS are spontaneous. If 'human' speaks Igbo and behave like a yoruba, that's not IBO.

Have you ever seen a 'JEW' behave like an Arab?

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Igbos On Nairaland Think I Am Not An Igbo Person by BOAR: 9:35am On Oct 07, 2014
lyntiffany:
you yawn for a change? hmmmmm guy na yearn abegi

So with all the loads of facts in his comment, the only thing you read is yawn?

SMH.

OP, why wasting your times, reasonable Igbos, even not many, like on this forum shares your sentiments.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Igbos On Nairaland Think I Am Not An Igbo Person by Nobody: 9:37am On Oct 07, 2014
Ibo a tribe I use to admire for some few brainy demi gods among them....d worst of all ibo tribes nw parading demselves on nairaland...pls whoever among u can afford to call yoruba yoloba shall die an untimely death I swear on mai lyfe... But If u fele like taking it physical u can visit mai hood where u can just indicate to me dat u re 1 ibo fool frm nairaland. My address No 52 Mathos close Igbo elerin okokomaiko...dats my barrio 16..whoeva among u feel he or she deserves to die shld pls visit me..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Igbos On Nairaland Think I Am Not An Igbo Person by BOAR: 9:38am On Oct 07, 2014
ofenmanucom:

You ought to be rather ashamed. Bullying a lady is an attribute of a weak man. You are definitely a weak and unsecured boy.

Face men like you to engage is your foolish stuff, but surely not ladies.

8 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Igbos On Nairaland Think I Am Not An Igbo Person by BOAR: 9:40am On Oct 07, 2014
lowgeorge:
Ibo a tribe I use to admire for some few brainy demi gods among them....d worst of all ibo tribes nw parading demselves on nairaland...pls whoever among u can afford to call yoruba yoloba shall die an untimely death I swear on mai lyfe... But If u fele like taking it physical u can visit mai hood where u can just indicate to me dat u re 1 ibo fool frm nairaland. My address No 52 Mathos close Igbo elerin okokomaiko...dats my barrio 16..whoeva among u feel he or she deserves to die shld pls visit me..

Most of these noise makers here live far away from the SW. Don't waste time.
Re: Why Do Some Igbos On Nairaland Think I Am Not An Igbo Person by fx45(m): 9:45am On Oct 07, 2014
berem:
ok!

Back to the topic please!
Noted.

That guy has gone back to sleep
Re: Why Do Some Igbos On Nairaland Think I Am Not An Igbo Person by Nobody: 9:46am On Oct 07, 2014
BOAR:

Most of these noise makers here live far away from the SW. Don't waste time.
you come to a yoruba site dat is free unlike ur peeps dat monetize everitin including dere future to dat nematode in power..insulting d gullible hospitable yoruba fools who dnt even knw dat u pple still hate dem...u all deserve to be lighted on a keg of gunpowder

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Igbos On Nairaland Think I Am Not An Igbo Person by BOAR: 9:54am On Oct 07, 2014
lowgeorge:
you come to a yoruba site dat is free unlike ur peeps dat monetize everitin including dere future to dat nematode in power..insulting d gullible hospitable yoruba fools who dnt even knw dat u pple still hate dem...u all deserve to be lighted on a keg of gunpowder

Easy bro.

We still have some very reasonable Igbos here. Fine majority of them are unreasonable and still still have a long way to go in political and social evolution orders, you can't accuse ALL Igbos as guilty of that.

I personally don't like stereotyping

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Igbos On Nairaland Think I Am Not An Igbo Person by Nobody: 10:00am On Oct 07, 2014
I dnt stereotype at all...even d pussies I Bleep re igbo pussies...I like dem Arrow sucky nd bammy...just dat dis old jobless fools wants me to despise them....1 love to all ibo gurls out there
Re: Why Do Some Igbos On Nairaland Think I Am Not An Igbo Person by Descartes: 10:01am On Oct 07, 2014
@Tokunbohkinibig. Let me tell you that intelligence does not amount to wisdom. the whole of the epistle you wrote proves that you are intelligent but lack wisdom. It is typical of your tribe.(Fkk, Obj, Okupe, Abati eta'al. Are you aware a particular region in Nigeria that is known for Stomach Infrastructure(Advanced Almajirism) and Political Thuggery? Ekiti and Osun States are Case study.You should worry more of your Tribe which is a Northern concubine. Finally, Elder Tokunbohkinibig learn how to counter argument without the use of the F-word and such will term you a wise man. Thanks cool

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Igbos On Nairaland Think I Am Not An Igbo Person by fx45(m): 10:01am On Oct 07, 2014
BOAR:

You ought to be rather ashamed. Bullying a lady is an attribute of a weak man. You are definitely a weak and unsecured boy.

Face men like you to engage is your foolish stuff, but surely not ladies.
Shameless Woman wrapper! U wan buy market? Wetin concern U for the matter? Berem is an Igbo woman hanging on a precipice and her kinsmen want to rescue her. How is that any of Ur business? Its a family matter bro. U're an intruder. Take a chill pill or better still, go and stand behind Ur Yoloba sisters

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Igbos On Nairaland Think I Am Not An Igbo Person by BOAR: 10:03am On Oct 07, 2014
fx45:

Woman wrapper! U wan buy market? Wetin concern U for the matter? Berem is an Igbo woman hanging on a precipice and her kinsmen want to rescue her. How is that any of Ur business? Its a family matter bro. U're an intruder. Take a chill pill or better still, go and stand behind Ur Yoloba sisters

You are a goat.

Men like you should be locked in with wild beasts so you can show your bravery.

If bullying a lady is all you intend to do here, you can carry on with your madness. If your tribe person dares to be different from your herded mentality, how is that suppose to be your headache to warrant your intrusion into her choice.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Igbos On Nairaland Think I Am Not An Igbo Person by Nobody: 10:05am On Oct 07, 2014
fx45:

Woman wrapper! U wan buy market? Wetin concern U for the matter? Berem is an Igbo woman hanging on a precipice and her kinsmen want to rescue her. How is that any of Ur business? Its a family matter bro. U're an intruder. Take a chill pill or better still, go and stand behind Ur Yoloba sisters
Lol at the bold! You are really sick upstairs.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Igbos On Nairaland Think I Am Not An Igbo Person by NgeneUkwenu(f): 10:07am On Oct 07, 2014
Demdem:
I understand the plight of many ibos on this thread.
To them, no matter how useless the fool in aso rock is, he just has to be supported and his cocck sucked.
They simply can't fathom why any other person who claim to be ibo shouldn't suck the drunkards cocck?
To them, it's an Ibotic calling that must be adhered to and any sensible ibo who deem it not fit is tagged boko haram.
@ op, u are not the problem, these fools are so u don't need to bother. Ibo u are. Whatever they say or think can't "unibo" u. U are indeed a true light for the ibo race.

Thanks bros!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Igbos On Nairaland Think I Am Not An Igbo Person by fx45(m): 10:16am On Oct 07, 2014
BOAR:

You are a goat.

Men like you should be locked in with wild beasts so you can show your bravery.

If bullying a lady is all you intend to do here, you can carry on with your madness. If your tribe person dares to be different from your herded mentality, how is that suppose to be your headache to warrant your intrusion into her choice.

Shameless woman wrapper! Why are U crying more than the bereaved? Why are trying so hard to look like 'the good guy'? Why do I get this feeling that U hunger so much for validation from the women folk?

What exactly do U know about me and Berem? U just carry Ur pit latrine of a mouth come put inside... Smh. Like I said before, if U desperately need validation, then go and stand behind Ur Yoloba sisters. This is a family matter and U're not wanted here.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Igbos On Nairaland Think I Am Not An Igbo Person by NgeneUkwenu(f): 10:19am On Oct 07, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin grin@ some comments!

I am a dangerous poison to the TANiods! I can see frustrations all over their faces!

The thread was tactically intended.

Sai Buhari!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Igbos On Nairaland Think I Am Not An Igbo Person by NgeneUkwenu(f): 10:21am On Oct 07, 2014
fx45:

Shameless woman wrapper! Why are U crying more than the bereaved? Why are trying so hard to look like 'the good guy'? Why do I get this feeling that U hunger so much for validation from the women folk?

What exactly do U know about me and Berem? U just carry Ur pit latrine of a mouth come put inside... Smh. Like I said before, if U desperately need validation, then go and stand behind Ur Yoloba sisters. This is a family matter and U're not wanted here.

quit it! You are now sounding like a broken bottle! Nkpi! cool cool
Re: Why Do Some Igbos On Nairaland Think I Am Not An Igbo Person by BOAR: 10:22am On Oct 07, 2014
fx45:

Shut up, I don't know who she is and neither do I care outside of this forum, but I will not allow you a free reign to ridicule or bully a lady just for the mere fact that she did not insult you but dare to share a different opinion from yours.

Truly you are a perverted goat.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Igbos On Nairaland Think I Am Not An Igbo Person by Nobody: 10:23am On Oct 07, 2014
BOAR:

Shut up, I don't know who she is and neither do I care, but I will not allow you a free reign to ridicule or bully a lady just for the mere fact that she did not insult you but dare to share a different opinion from yours.

Truly you are a perverted goat.
No doubt about that!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Igbos On Nairaland Think I Am Not An Igbo Person by fx45(m): 10:29am On Oct 07, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

quit it! You are now sounding like a broken bottle! Nkpi! cool cool
The confused Yoloba transgender is here! Berem I know but who are U? Ur failed attempt at claiming Igbo is epic... Hope U've not forgotten that we all saw Ur scrawny looking hand with Ur cheap wrist-watch in Ur failed Abakaliki thread. What sort of man claims he's a woman? What sort of Yoloba man claims to be an Igbo woman?

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

VP Osinbajo To Speak On Economy At Harvard Today / Federal Government Unfolds Plan For A National Youth Conference In October / Tinubu Will Ensure True Federalism, Says Akeredolu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.