Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,962 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

Ghana's Central Bank Governor - ''We're Desperate For Nigerian Gas'' - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ghana's Central Bank Governor - ''We're Desperate For Nigerian Gas'' (17100 Views)

BREAKING NEWS: Central Bank Governor Reverts Cashless Policy / Sanusi Presented With Central Bank Governor Of Year Award / Nigerian President Finally Nominates Sanusi As Central Bank Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghana's Central Bank Governor - ''We're Desperate For Nigerian Gas'' by Nobody: 8:12pm On Oct 06, 2014
Ghanaians who the hell do guys think you are? When it comes to great nations in africa,these three are-NIGERIA,SOUTHAFRICA AND KENYA! Ghana why not go find south sudan,guinea or even burkina faso which are your mate?¿

2 Likes

Re: Ghana's Central Bank Governor - ''We're Desperate For Nigerian Gas'' by SantaMafia: 8:12pm On Oct 06, 2014
Re: Ghana's Central Bank Governor - ''We're Desperate For Nigerian Gas'' by SantaMafia: 8:17pm On Oct 06, 2014
Can anyone tell me how many nigerians have access to electricity, potable water, motorable roads, personal security, quality education, health care? What is the infant mortality rate in nigeria? What is the maternal mortality rate? [/b]roforoforoforofo grin grin grin

baby factoriesssssssssssssssssssssss grin grin grin grin grin

[b]Nigeria jagajaga, Everything scatter scatter Poor man dey suffer suffer Gbosa, gbosa, gunshot inna de air.
grin

Re: Ghana's Central Bank Governor - ''We're Desperate For Nigerian Gas'' by OXYGEN011: 8:17pm On Oct 06, 2014
Kasynpaulsyn1997:
Ghanaians who the hell do guys think you are? When it comes to great nations in africa,these three are-NIGERIA,SOUTHAFRICA AND KENYA! Ghana why not go find south sudan,guinea or even burkina faso which are your mate?¿
hahahaha so u think nigeria is a nation? ITS A CERTIFIED ZOO.Little wonder all citizens behave like animals.FOOLLLLLL....nigeria is mentioned only when terrorism is concerned. FOOLS DISGRACING AFRICA SINCE 1720.
Re: Ghana's Central Bank Governor - ''We're Desperate For Nigerian Gas'' by OXYGEN011: 8:18pm On Oct 06, 2014
Kasynpaulsyn1997:
hahahaha so u think nigeria is a nation? ITS A CERTIFIED ZOO.Little wonder all citizens behave like animals.FOOLLLLLL....nigeria is mentioned only when terrorism is concerned. FOOLS DISGRACING AFRICA SINCE 1720
Re: Ghana's Central Bank Governor - ''We're Desperate For Nigerian Gas'' by GHKWAME1: 8:18pm On Oct 06, 2014
Kasynpaulsyn1997:
eediot! you guys abuse the above listed countries at will on this site, why do you foools keep bringing Ghana into this fokn site? This is nairaland not cedisland remember?
Re: Ghana's Central Bank Governor - ''We're Desperate For Nigerian Gas'' by SantaMafia: 8:22pm On Oct 06, 2014
Unfuckingbelievable! See f00ls displaying what they have in abundance- crass stupidity. Any wonder your country is such messed up? people are being kidnapped in that dustbin country for coke and gala grin grin grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1538964_ilesa_jpgcd57672fe658c6b03d146a46bd16a8d1 grin

[img]http://1.bp..com/-AyMdqI9I0os/Uvpt-BlSfpI/AAAAAAAAHIU/tr7z9CM-c2Y/s1600/father_padlock_son.jpg[/img] grin grin grin grin

Re: Ghana's Central Bank Governor - ''We're Desperate For Nigerian Gas'' by Nobody: 8:23pm On Oct 06, 2014
GHKWAME1:
eediot! you guys abuse the above listed countries at will on this site, why do you foools keep bringing Ghana into this fokn site? This is nairaland not cedisland remember?
bastard,i should be the one to tell you that! Leave this forum you black demons of a tiny underdeveloped nation of illiterates!

2 Likes

Re: Ghana's Central Bank Governor - ''We're Desperate For Nigerian Gas'' by Nobody: 8:25pm On Oct 06, 2014
OXYGEN011:
hahahaha so u think nigeria is a nation? ITS A CERTIFIED ZOO.Little wonder all citizens behave like animals.FOOLLLLLL....nigeria is mentioned only when terrorism is concerned. FOOLS DISGRACING AFRICA SINCE 1720
i have listed your mates,go find them! You bastard wish you were Nigerian!
Re: Ghana's Central Bank Governor - ''We're Desperate For Nigerian Gas'' by SantaMafia: 8:27pm On Oct 06, 2014
250 Nigerian Pr0stitutes Deported from Ghana grin grin grin
http://allafrica.com/stories/201409221598.html

Accra — Over 250 Nigerian teenagers trafficked for prostitution in Ghana and Europe have been rescued and reunited with their families in the last eight months, the Nigerian High Commissioner to Ghana, Ambassador Ademola Seyi Onafowokan, has said.
The envoy lamented that human trafficking and smuggling of arms has assumed an unprecedented dimension that cut across borders.
"Nigerians are not the only ones involved. Nigerians might ship those girls here.
"You would discover that it is a big trans-border crime along with light arms. Not just human beings, but light arms are hidden in bags of garri or even somewhere inside the car you could never have imagined. They are on transit to Cote d' Ivoire, to Senegal, to Cameroun and further," he said.
Re: Ghana's Central Bank Governor - ''We're Desperate For Nigerian Gas'' by OXYGEN011: 8:29pm On Oct 06, 2014
Kasynpaulsyn1997:
i have listed your mates,go find them! You bastard wish you are Nigerian!
Animals even thank GOD they were not born in that useless country called nigeria. How much more humans. U fools don't have any option because that's where u fools hail from.Afghanistan,Somalia, Iraq etc are 1000000 times better than your useless country. YOU FOOLS SHOULD THANK BOKO HARAM N EBOLA FOR MAKING THAT USELESS COUNTRY POPULAR. Stu.pid stinking fools.

1 Like

Re: Ghana's Central Bank Governor - ''We're Desperate For Nigerian Gas'' by SantaMafia: 8:30pm On Oct 06, 2014
Kasynpaulsyn1997:
i have listed your mates,go find them! You bastard wish you are Nigerian!
hahahahahaha are you Mr. Ibu, the comedian? a typical magg0t from the Federal Republic of Fooooooools grin grin grin

Re: Ghana's Central Bank Governor - ''We're Desperate For Nigerian Gas'' by Nobody: 8:33pm On Oct 06, 2014
SantaMafia:
hahahahahaha are you Mr. Ibu, the comedian? a typical magg0t from the Federal Republic of Fooooooools grin grin grin
bastard!!! Gerra outta here,man! Don't you have online forums for your damn country?

1 Like

Re: Ghana's Central Bank Governor - ''We're Desperate For Nigerian Gas'' by GHKWAME1: 8:34pm On Oct 06, 2014
Kasynpaulsyn1997:
Sorry, in my haste to reply to your fuckkery I forgot to add this!

BBC:

Nigeria beats Somalia to become the only country in Africa with Polio

The World Health Organisation has identified
Nigeria as the country with the highest figure of
poliomyelitis cases in the world.
The World Health Organisation Country
Representative in Nigeria, Dr. David Okello,
disclosed this in Lagos on Saturday, at the
installation ceremony of the new District
Governor of Rotary International District 9110,
Dr. Kamoru Omotosho, for 2012-2013.
Okello, who noted that Nigeria was ranked
alongside two other countries, Pakistan and
Afghanistan, which are still grappling with the
problem.
According to him, “Indeed Nigeria is now the
largest contributor of global polio burden -nearly
60 per cent. Nigeria is also the only country in
the world to have all three types of polio virus —
Type 1, Type 3, and circulating vaccine-derived
Type 2 viruses."

He explained that the transmission of the
disease in Nigeria poses a real threat to the
global polio eradication effort.
Giving further statistics, he stated that of the 49
cases reported in the country currently, “two-
thirds are from four particular sanctuaries — the
northern states of Borno, Kano, Sokoto and
Zamfara.”
He, however, commended the concerted efforts
of Rotarians worldwide at eradicating the
disease as well as committing their expertise
and resources to improving the welfare of
communities.
http://www.channelstv.com/home/2012/07/08/
nigeria-is-the-worst-hit-polio-nation-who/

grin grin Nigeria and Ghana no be mates
Re: Ghana's Central Bank Governor - ''We're Desperate For Nigerian Gas'' by Nobody: 8:36pm On Oct 06, 2014
OXYGEN011:
Animals even thank GOD they were not born in that useless country called nigeria. How much more humans. U fools don't have any option because that's where u fools hail from.Afghanistan,Somalia, Iraq etc are 1000000 times better than your useless country. YOU FOOLS SHOULD THANK BOKO HARAM N EBOLA FOR MAKING THAT USELESS COUNTRY POPULAR. Stu.pid stinking fools.
if i may ask,bastard what are doing here? Nigeria is hell,nigeria is not d giant of africa,nigeria is stupid....ok we don hear! But can you just leave this forum?
Re: Ghana's Central Bank Governor - ''We're Desperate For Nigerian Gas'' by GHKWAME1: 8:38pm On Oct 06, 2014
Kasynpaulsyn1997:
bastard,i should be the one to tell you that! Leave this forum you black demons of a tiny underdeveloped nation of illiterates!

You dumb fvck, get this into your thick skull, i desist your kind a lot, i see y'all as my inferiors, i spit on it kind down here. First class low life fools, Bastard sons of a thousand Fathers, Insolent, Incompetent, undisciplined nonentities you are depriving your primitive villages of idiots you all should have been an abortion. Heck! No wonder Pfizer pharmaceutical used y'all as guinea pigs.
Re: Ghana's Central Bank Governor - ''We're Desperate For Nigerian Gas'' by Nobody: 8:40pm On Oct 06, 2014
GHKWAME1:
Sorry, in my haste to reply to your fuckkery I forgot to add this!

The World Health Organisation has identified
Nigeria as the country with the highest figure of
poliomyelitis cases in the world.
The World Health Organisation Country
Representative in Nigeria, Dr. David Okello,
disclosed this in Lagos on Saturday, at the
installation ceremony of the new District
Governor of Rotary International District 9110,
Dr. Kamoru Omotosho, for 2012-2013.
Okello, who noted that Nigeria was ranked
alongside two other countries, Pakistan and
Afghanistan, which are still grappling with the
problem.
According to him, “Indeed Nigeria is now the
largest contributor of global polio burden -nearly
60 per cent. Nigeria is also the only country in
the world to have all three types of polio virus —
Type 1, Type 3, and circulating vaccine-derived
Type 2 viruses."

He explained that the transmission of the
disease in Nigeria poses a real threat to the
global polio eradication effort.
Giving further statistics, he stated that of the 49
cases reported in the country currently, “two-
thirds are from four particular sanctuaries — the
northern states of Borno, Kano, Sokoto and
Zamfara.”
He, however, commended the concerted efforts
of Rotarians worldwide at eradicating the
disease as well as committing their expertise
and resources to improving the welfare of
communities.
http://www.channelstv.com/home/2012/07/08/
nigeria-is-the-worst-hit-polio-nation-who/

grin grin Nigeria and Ghana no be mates
what do you expect from BBC(HATER)? Ok naija and ghana no be mate we don hear! Can u just leave this forum for nigerians? Pls
Re: Ghana's Central Bank Governor - ''We're Desperate For Nigerian Gas'' by buzzmania(m): 8:41pm On Oct 06, 2014
Kai!! Bokogerian pikins, as usual scooping their shit-filled muddy water for breakfast.I pity these animals

Re: Ghana's Central Bank Governor - ''We're Desperate For Nigerian Gas'' by OXYGEN011: 8:41pm On Oct 06, 2014
Kasynpaulsyn1997:
if i may ask,bastard what are doing here? Nigeria is hell,nigeria is not d giant of africa,nigeria is stupid....ok we don hear! But can you just leave this forum?
FOOOOLLLL....what is Ghana's name doing here? STU.PID STINKING APE.calling u a nigerian is even an insult so I wont go further. Mumu.
Re: Ghana's Central Bank Governor - ''We're Desperate For Nigerian Gas'' by GHKWAME1: 8:41pm On Oct 06, 2014
Kasynpaulsyn1997:
person! What is the topic link f this thread? You think you will go free when you open threads and insult other countries without reply? Fork y'all!
Re: Ghana's Central Bank Governor - ''We're Desperate For Nigerian Gas'' by Nobody: 8:42pm On Oct 06, 2014
GHKWAME1:

You dumb fvck, get this into your thick skull, i desist your kind a lot, i see y'all as my inferiors, i spit on it kind down here. First class low life fools, Bastard sons of a thousand Fathers, Insolent, Incompetent, undisciplined nonentities you are depriving your primitive villages of idiots you all should have been an abortion. Heck! No wonder Pfizer pharmaceutical used y'all as guinea pigs.
do you want me to show you the door?
Re: Ghana's Central Bank Governor - ''We're Desperate For Nigerian Gas'' by Nobody: 8:43pm On Oct 06, 2014
GHKWAME1:
person! What is the topic link f this thread? You think you will go free when you open threads and insult other countries without reply? Fork y'all!
the EXIT is right in front of you,just hit the road! Pls
Re: Ghana's Central Bank Governor - ''We're Desperate For Nigerian Gas'' by GHKWAME1: 8:44pm On Oct 06, 2014
Kasynpaulsyn1997:
what do you expect from BBC(HATER)? Ok naija and ghana no be mate we don hear! Can u just leave this forum for nigerians? Pls
muuumu When BBC reports that your bloated GDP is s Africa's highest, you hail them, what is different from what they report in that hell hole of yours? Once again, where ever Ghana is mentioned on this dumb site, we shall be there.

1 Like

Re: Ghana's Central Bank Governor - ''We're Desperate For Nigerian Gas'' by Nobody: 8:44pm On Oct 06, 2014
OXYGEN011:
FOOOOLLLL....what is Ghana's name doing here? STU.PID STINKING APE.calling u a nigerian is even an insult so I wont go further. Mumu.
ok sire,now beat it! EXIT is right in front of you!
Re: Ghana's Central Bank Governor - ''We're Desperate For Nigerian Gas'' by OXYGEN011: 8:45pm On Oct 06, 2014
Kasynpaulsyn1997:
See this fool.How did this forum become your property. Your useless parents might have lived a useless life therefore couldn't afford to buy land n build. You are now here making noise. Kwasiakwa go n claim ur parents property nt here. Mumugerian fooollll.
Re: Ghana's Central Bank Governor - ''We're Desperate For Nigerian Gas'' by GHKWAME1: 8:45pm On Oct 06, 2014
Kasynpaulsyn1997:
the EXIT is right in front of you,just hit the road! Pls
Stop bringing Ghanaian topics on this useless site first.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Phone Numbers To Report Bad Police Officers To / Hoodlums Raze INEC Offices In Abeokuta South, Ede South LGAs (Photos) / Edo Pays Workers’ November Salaries Ahead Of Other States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.