Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,216 members, 7,815,251 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:36 AM

Ghana's Central Bank Governor - ''We're Desperate For Nigerian Gas'' - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ghana's Central Bank Governor - ''We're Desperate For Nigerian Gas'' (17109 Views)

BREAKING NEWS: Central Bank Governor Reverts Cashless Policy / Sanusi Presented With Central Bank Governor Of Year Award / Nigerian President Finally Nominates Sanusi As Central Bank Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghana's Central Bank Governor - ''We're Desperate For Nigerian Gas'' by SantaMafia: 9:18pm On Oct 06, 2014
Kasynpaulsyn1997:
west african dwarf goat!!! How is your president,the leader of the west african dwarf goats?
hahahahaha it is a fact that shitnigeria is a jungle populated by all kinds of animals, including goats grin I suggest you go to sambisa forest to look for your stvpid punk of a president grin the largest country of apes grin

Re: Ghana's Central Bank Governor - ''We're Desperate For Nigerian Gas'' by meforyou1(m): 9:19pm On Oct 06, 2014
SantaMafia:
hahahahaha I take this as accepting the fact that you mor0ns have been thoroughly trashed,huh?. learn to stand up and fight like a man and stop behaving like a fooool! you been a MOD will not stop me or any Ghanaian from coming here to kick shitnigerian azzes grin grin grin so long as you foools talk crap about Ghana/ Ghanaians prepare yourself for regular trashings! hahahahahahahaha fuckeduppedness grin grin grin
U this black cow, only 1 week strike and your fettish country is in darkness already. What will then happen when we shut off the free electricity we supply to you from kainji dam? All of you black charcoals will just die a natural death.
Just be running your useless mouth from that your fetish Kumasi, we will soon do 2nd round of Ghana must go and send back all those your fetish touts selling agege bread in lagos. Cow

1 Like

Re: Ghana's Central Bank Governor - ''We're Desperate For Nigerian Gas'' by Nobody: 9:20pm On Oct 06, 2014
SantaMafia:
hahahahaha it is a fact that shitnigeria is a jungle populated by all kinds of animals, including goats grin I suggest you go to sambisa forest to look for your stvpid punk of a president grin the largest country of apes grin
west african dwarf goat is trying seriously to be noticed!!! Lol
Re: Ghana's Central Bank Governor - ''We're Desperate For Nigerian Gas'' by OXYGEN011: 9:20pm On Oct 06, 2014
Kasynpaulsyn1997:
west african dwarf goat!! Get some sleep,stop eating those grasses at this time of the night! Goats are adviced to sleep early so as to wake up early to continue the production of alomo bitters and to paint their skin with kiwi polish!
See a nigerian talking like this.hahahaha wonders shall never end.

2 Likes

Re: Ghana's Central Bank Governor - ''We're Desperate For Nigerian Gas'' by Nobody: 9:21pm On Oct 06, 2014
OXYGEN011:
See a nigerian talking like this.hahahaha wonders shall never end.
is that you? OMG,you are damn ugly! Well,you are ghanaian!

1 Like

Re: Ghana's Central Bank Governor - ''We're Desperate For Nigerian Gas'' by OXYGEN011: 9:23pm On Oct 06, 2014
Kasynpaulsyn1997:
is that you? OMG,you are damn ugly! Well,you are ghanaian!
You don't even recognized your useless father anymore. Mumugerians and their ugliness ...its like Satan n fire.

1 Like

Re: Ghana's Central Bank Governor - ''We're Desperate For Nigerian Gas'' by SantaMafia: 9:26pm On Oct 06, 2014
Kasynpaulsyn1997:
west african dwarf goat! Isn't it yet time to get some sleep?
hahahaha fuelish goat! you should ne concerned about running out of fuel in your generator, magg0t! 120 million shitnigerian apes without electricity grin your country is the armpit of the world grin an uncivilised hell hole grin primitive azzwipe grin I am telling it as it is, ediot! just read a tweet from a person who just arrived in your shi1thole. he said " since I got into lagos, it's been like people are pounding yam in my head" grin

Re: Ghana's Central Bank Governor - ''We're Desperate For Nigerian Gas'' by OXYGEN011: 9:26pm On Oct 06, 2014
Upon seeing these ugly scary mumugerians ,why wont u commit suicide. No wonder people die in that useless country like flies.

Re: Ghana's Central Bank Governor - ''We're Desperate For Nigerian Gas'' by Nobody: 9:28pm On Oct 06, 2014
SantaMafia:
hahahaha fuelish goat! you should ne concerned about running out of fuel in your generator, magg0t! 120 million shitnigerian apes without electricity grin your country is the armpit of the world grin an uncivilised hell hole grin primitive azzwipe grin I am telling it as it is, ediot! just read a tweet from a person who just arrived in your shi1thole. he said " since I got into lagos, it's been like people are pounding yam in my head" grin
west african dwarf goat,what are you doing in lagos?!!! Lol,sorry i forgot you are ghanaian they are many here in lagos in search of agege bread! Hungry goats.

1 Like

Re: Ghana's Central Bank Governor - ''We're Desperate For Nigerian Gas'' by Nobody: 9:30pm On Oct 06, 2014
OXYGEN011:
You don't even recognized your useless father anymore. Mumugerians and their ugliness ...its like Satan n fire.
hehehehehehehehe!!! West african dwarf goat is now a customized name for gaynaians approved by the nigerian senate!

1 Like

Re: Ghana's Central Bank Governor - ''We're Desperate For Nigerian Gas'' by SantaMafia: 9:31pm On Oct 06, 2014
meforyou1:
U this black cow, only 1 week strike and your fettish country is in darkness already. What will then happen when we shut off the free electricity we supply to you from kainji dam? All of you black charcoals will just die a natural death.
Just be running your useless mouth from that your fetish Kumasi, we will soon do 2nd round of Ghana must go and send back all those your fetish touts selling agege bread in lagos. Cow

Look dog, can you supply me some human parts? I am sure that wouldn’t be a problem for you,huh? The current market price for a human head in your sh1thole is N5000, right? LOL grin https://www.nairaland.com/1298232/human-parts-dealers-arrested-lagos grin

Re: Ghana's Central Bank Governor - ''We're Desperate For Nigerian Gas'' by overhypedsteve(m): 9:31pm On Oct 06, 2014
SantaMafia:
Look at these MUMUs getting excited over nothing! First, I doubt the Ghana central bank governor said what he was quote as saying. secondly. how much volume of gas does nigeria supply to Ghana? a maximum of 120 million standard cubic feet of gas, which can generate between 450 to 500 MW of electricity. What is Ghana's installed generating capacity? 2,800MW. so how can the absence of 500MW, which the lack of gas supply implies for Ghana result in a total lack of power in Ghana? does it make sense?

hahahahaha and for those dumb MUMUs, I guess they are not aware that Ghana will soon finish its own gas treatment plant which will process 150 million scf of gas at Atuabo. grin the americans have already stopped buying you apes oil, soon they will stop buying your gas. That is when you would have wished Ghana and other would have bought your gas grin so backward. there are no words grin
i guess u didn't read the post or u were too dumb to understand it, installed capacity my foot, who re u kidding?
Re: Ghana's Central Bank Governor - ''We're Desperate For Nigerian Gas'' by GHKWAME1: 9:33pm On Oct 06, 2014
meforyou1:
U are a cow. Who are you to tell us which news to bring into our own forum? I wonder why Seun has not banned all these low life Nigeria-dependents black charcoals of Kumasi. Cows
And you are a cannibal! how dare you tell us not to respond to your insults on Ghana? Decades of inhaling generator fumes has blocked your sense of reasoning. Once Ghana is mentioned on this shiity site, we shall be here to answer.

1 Like

Re: Ghana's Central Bank Governor - ''We're Desperate For Nigerian Gas'' by SantaMafia: 9:34pm On Oct 06, 2014
Kasynpaulsyn1997:
west african dwarf goat,what are you doing in lagos?!!! Lol,sorry i forgot you are ghanaian they are many here in lagos in search of agege bread! Hungry goats.
hahahahaha me in lashit? God forbid. my dog won't even come close to that cursed apehole where people are kidnapped for a bottle of coke and gala grin nigeria is a seething festering sh1thole grin grin grin

Re: Ghana's Central Bank Governor - ''We're Desperate For Nigerian Gas'' by thewarrior72: 9:36pm On Oct 06, 2014
Kasynpaulsyn1997:
west african dwarf goat!!! How is your president,the leader of the west african dwarf goats?
But why are Ghananians so black, shot & ugly?, u can sport a ghananian from 20 miles in the streets of lagos cry

1 Like

Re: Ghana's Central Bank Governor - ''We're Desperate For Nigerian Gas'' by Nobody: 9:37pm On Oct 06, 2014
SantaMafia:
hahahahaha me in lashit? God forbid. my dog won't even come close to that cursed apehole where people are kidnapped for a bottle of coke and gala grin nigeria is a seething festering sh1thole grin grin grin
ok,but you mentioned that you were in lagos! Lol......have you been given the agege bread which you are here for? Hungry goat!!! Hahahahaha
Re: Ghana's Central Bank Governor - ''We're Desperate For Nigerian Gas'' by overhypedsteve(m): 9:38pm On Oct 06, 2014
SantaMafia:

Hahahahaha nigayrians? Bvllsh1t country inhabited by azzholes and thieving scvmbags
Such a miserable ,dirty stinking place
mumugerians don’t believe in toilet paper. Instead, they use wipe their azz with their left hands!
6-year-old girls are eligible for marriage in sh1tnigeria

Nigeria jagajaga, Everything scatter scatter Poor man dey suffer suffer Gbosa, gbosa, gunshot inna de air.

guy, somebody gave a factual answer to your question and this is all you have to say in return? Are you on drugs what's the problem with you?

1 Like

Re: Ghana's Central Bank Governor - ''We're Desperate For Nigerian Gas'' by SantaMafia: 9:38pm On Oct 06, 2014
overhypedsteve:
i guess u didn't read the post or u were too dumb to understand it, installed capacity my foot, who re u kidding?
hahahahaha I am not surprised. with your low low level IQ how do you expect to understand anything, gummy? grin grin grin chei see stvpidity in action grin hahahahahaha how far? hope you have enough fuel in your i pass-my-neighbour generator.huh? grin and don't inhale too much fumes,huh? fuckeduppedness grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Ghana's Central Bank Governor - ''We're Desperate For Nigerian Gas'' by Nobody: 9:39pm On Oct 06, 2014
thewarrior72:
But why are Ghananians so black, shot & ugly?, u can sport a ghananian from 20 miles in the streets of lagos cry
lol,bro! They are cursed ........they are just many in lagos in search of their 'almighty agege bread' hahahahahahaha!
Re: Ghana's Central Bank Governor - ''We're Desperate For Nigerian Gas'' by OXYGEN011: 9:41pm On Oct 06, 2014
thewarrior72:
But why are nigerians so black, shot & ugly?, u can spot a nigerian from 20 miles in the streets of lagos cry
Re: Ghana's Central Bank Governor - ''We're Desperate For Nigerian Gas'' by SantaMafia: 9:42pm On Oct 06, 2014
Kasynpaulsyn1997:
ok,but you mentioned that you were in lagos! Lol......have you been given the agege bread which you are here for? Hungry goat!!! Hahahahaha
hahahahaha it is the generator fumes you inhaled that is messing up your tiny fragile brain grin your stvpidity is laughable grin what will any sane Ghanaian be doing in your dustbin country. do you know the number of your fellow apes arriving every single day in Ghana? do you know the number of calls I get each day from desperate shitnigerians in sh1tland wishing to relocate to Ghana? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Ghana's Central Bank Governor - ''We're Desperate For Nigerian Gas'' by Nobody: 9:45pm On Oct 06, 2014
SantaMafia:
hahahahaha it is the generator fumes you inhaled that is messing up your tiny fragile brain grin your stvpidity is laughable grin what will any sane Ghanaian be doing in your dustbin country. do you know the number of your fellow apes arriving every single day in Ghana? do you know the number of calls I get each day from desperate shitnigerians in sh1tland wishing to relocate to Ghana? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
is like no one dashed you a piece of 'agege bread'? But you are still better than your fellow dwarf goats in gayna,isn't it? Atleast you have hope of getting some piece of bread tomorrow.
Re: Ghana's Central Bank Governor - ''We're Desperate For Nigerian Gas'' by SantaMafia: 9:48pm On Oct 06, 2014
damn the evil scvmbags are dam fugly grin more than 10,000 shitnigerian women work as pr0stitutes in Rome alone grin they rate at which they are fleeing that sh1thole very soon there will be none left in that sh1thole grin

Their leaders don’t even respect them. They see them as first class MUGUs!!!! grin

how did some 180 million sickos end up in one place. LOL. The 7th largest producer of oil, with some of the largest reserves of gas and yet they can’t produce enough electricity for themselves. grin grin grin grin what a cursed country grin grin grin

Kidnapping is the second most lucrative industry after oil. LOL. 42 nigerans are unemployed! 34 million nigerians have no access to toilet and thus defecate in the open. grin grin grin grin

Re: Ghana's Central Bank Governor - ''We're Desperate For Nigerian Gas'' by Nobody: 9:49pm On Oct 06, 2014
hehehehehehehe, when i first commented on this thread, i knew it was gon' be an e-war. Now e don happen. All the abusers don deh beef. My work na to read new grammar.
Re: Ghana's Central Bank Governor - ''We're Desperate For Nigerian Gas'' by SantaMafia: 9:50pm On Oct 06, 2014
Can anyone tell me how many nigerians have access to electricity, potable water, motorable roads, personal security, quality education, health care? What is the infant mortality rate in shitnigeria? What is the maternal mortality rate? grin grin grin

Re: Ghana's Central Bank Governor - ''We're Desperate For Nigerian Gas'' by KingTom(m): 9:51pm On Oct 06, 2014
Fools! grin
Re: Ghana's Central Bank Governor - ''We're Desperate For Nigerian Gas'' by KingTom(m): 9:51pm On Oct 06, 2014
Fools! angry
Re: Ghana's Central Bank Governor - ''We're Desperate For Nigerian Gas'' by Nobody: 9:51pm On Oct 06, 2014
missberrypop5:
hehehehehehehe, when i first commented on this thread, i knew it was gon' be an e-war. Now e don happen. All the abusers don deh beef. My work na to read new grammar.
u no get pro nah! I go tell them say i be doro! Doro chop anybody wey doro beef!
Re: Ghana's Central Bank Governor - ''We're Desperate For Nigerian Gas'' by KingTom(m): 9:52pm On Oct 06, 2014
SantaMafia:
Can anyone tell me how many nigerians have access to electricity, potable water, motorable roads, personal security, quality education, health care? What is the infant mortality rate in shitnigeria? What is the maternal mortality rate? grin grin grin

angry
Re: Ghana's Central Bank Governor - ''We're Desperate For Nigerian Gas'' by Nobody: 9:53pm On Oct 06, 2014
Vessi:
Bwahahahahahaha. If I say make them bow to their master them go refuse. Ghanayans, can you now see the fate of your economy is in our hands? We can just decide to quench your economy like a fire and your cities will be as dark as your faces. grin grin.
Bloody ingrates.
you're a sadist. Must you derive joy in other people's misfortune?
Re: Ghana's Central Bank Governor - ''We're Desperate For Nigerian Gas'' by Nobody: 9:54pm On Oct 06, 2014
SantaMafia:

shut up! Ask your president why you guys are in darkness and how cholera nearly wiped out your tiny island off the face of earth! West african dwarf goat!

1 Like

Re: Ghana's Central Bank Governor - ''We're Desperate For Nigerian Gas'' by Nobody: 9:55pm On Oct 06, 2014
SantaMafia:
damn the evil scvmbags are dam fugly grin more than 10,000 shitnigerian women work as pr0stitutes in Rome alone grin they rate at which they are fleeing that sh1thole very soon there will be none left in that sh1thole grin

Their leaders don’t even respect them. They see them as first class MUGUs!!!! grin

how did some 180 million sickos end up in one place. LOL. The 7th largest producer of oil, with some of the largest reserves of gas and yet they can’t produce enough electricity for themselves. grin grin grin grin what a cursed country grin grin grin

Kidnapping is the second most lucrative industry after oil. LOL. 42 nigerans are unemployed! 34 million nigerians have no access to toilet and thus defecate in the open. grin grin grin grin
yet you are here in lagos in search of agege bread! Shame shame shame! Shame!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Boko Haram Killed Woman In Labour —Amnesty International / Joe Igbokwe: "Boma Goodhead's Actions Were Scripted During NASS Siege" / Unpaid Salaries: Serving Osun Judge Calls For Aregbesola’s Impeachment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.