Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

Ghana's Central Bank Governor - ''We're Desperate For Nigerian Gas'' - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ghana's Central Bank Governor - ''We're Desperate For Nigerian Gas'' (17101 Views)

BREAKING NEWS: Central Bank Governor Reverts Cashless Policy / Sanusi Presented With Central Bank Governor Of Year Award / Nigerian President Finally Nominates Sanusi As Central Bank Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghana's Central Bank Governor - ''We're Desperate For Nigerian Gas'' by ODIMEGWU2: 4:39am On Oct 07, 2014
It Sucks to be a Ghanaian ... From the Womb you subjected to a life of playing second Fiddle To NIGERIA. They wont admit it here , but that's just it. If I am in their shoes , I will hate too. But God made it like that , they didn't make themselves Ghanains , I didn't make myself a Nigerian. Ranting on this forum aint gonna change nothing.Lets learn to live with that and Nigerians should learn Not to rub in on their faces. That it
Re: Ghana's Central Bank Governor - ''We're Desperate For Nigerian Gas'' by bigfrancis21: 5:21am On Oct 07, 2014
I weep for the black man. The black man is the greatest enemy of his own self. Look at how they fight and curse out each other for a totally irrelevant cause, calling each other apes and subtly re-enforcing the white man's personal belief of black people as monkeys and apes.

Continue in your rabid and low-level of spiritual condition.

1 Like

Re: Ghana's Central Bank Governor - ''We're Desperate For Nigerian Gas'' by otokx(m): 7:14am On Oct 07, 2014
bigfrancis21:
I weep for the black man. The black man is the greatest enemy of his own self. Look at how they fight and curse out each other for a totally irrelevant cause, calling each other apes and subtly re-enforcing the white man's personal belief of black people as monkeys and apes.

Continue in your rabid and low-level of spiritual condition.

This thread should be locked up.
Re: Ghana's Central Bank Governor - ''We're Desperate For Nigerian Gas'' by PetroDolla3: 5:49pm On Oct 07, 2014
ODIMEGWU2:
It Sucks to be a Ghanaian ... From the Womb you subjected to a life of playing second Fiddle To NIGERIA. They wont admit it here , but that's just it. If I am in their shoes , I will hate too. But God made it like that , they didn't make themselves Ghanains , I didn't make myself a Nigerian. Ranting on this forum aint gonna change nothing.Lets learn to live with that and Nigerians should learn Not to rub in on their faces. That it
Is this a joke or something? shitnigeria is a cursed dustbin country where life expectancy is a miserable 52 years grin where people eat from the dustbin grin where 120 million apes don't have access to electricity grin where 90% suffering and smiling apes survive on less than $2 a day. what a dystonian sh1thole grin my dog won't even want to go anywhere near that maggot-infested zoo whose citizens are fleeing to Ghana in droves grin hahahaha nigerians are everywhere in Ghana these days. grin I just found today that the sales girl in the supermarket in my East Legon neighbourhood is from abia state grin even the guy I bought coconut from a few days ago was from anambra grin fuckeduppedness grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Ghana's Central Bank Governor - ''We're Desperate For Nigerian Gas'' by Nobody: 5:52pm On Oct 07, 2014
PetroDolla3:
Is this a joke or something? shitnigeria is a cursed dustbin country where life expectancy is a miserable 52 years grin where people eat from the dustbin grin where 120 million apes don't have access to electricity grin where 90% suffering and smiling apes survive on less than $2 a day. what a dystonian sh1thole grin my dog won't even want to go anywhere near that maggot-infested zoo whose citizens are fleeing to Ghana in doves grin hahahaha nigerians are everywhere in Ghana these days. grin I just found today that the sales girl in the supermarket in my East Legon neighbourhood is from abia state grin even the guy I bought coconut from a few days ago was from anambra grin fuckeduppedness grin grin grin

Why do you call your fellow blacks 'apes'? Do you know the history of such racist terminology at all? Aren't you educated? Even if you want to throw words, aren't there limits? You're from the land of Nkrumah, one of the greatest black nationalists. You can do better.
Re: Ghana's Central Bank Governor - ''We're Desperate For Nigerian Gas'' by PetroDolla3: 8:32pm On Oct 07, 2014
ROSSIKE:

Why do you call your fellow blacks 'apes'? Do you know the history of such racist terminology at all? Aren't you educated? Even if you want to throw words, aren't there limits? You're from the land of Nkrumah, one of the greatest black nationalists. You can do better.
rubbish! I am from te land of Nkrumah? and you are from where? the land of Tafawa Balewa, a very peace-loving man who will weep in his grave to see the nonsense shitnigerians have become- spewing needless insults at every opportunity! Save your sermon for your stvpid countrymen who clearly have inferiority complex issues. why do you think insults run in their filthy mouths like water? hahahahaha i trust my Ghanaian comrades grin once again punishing the modafakas on nairaland. Long Live Ghana grin let all haters go and soak cement in water and drink grin arrant crap!
Re: Ghana's Central Bank Governor - ''We're Desperate For Nigerian Gas'' by ODIMEGWU2: 9:56pm On Oct 07, 2014
[quote author=PetroDolla3 post=26946824] Is this a joke or something? shitnigeria is a cursed dustbin country where life expectancy is a miserable 52 years grin where people eat from the dustbin grin where 120 million apes don't have access to electricity grin where 90% suffering and smiling apes survive on less than $2 a day. what a dystonian sh1thole grin my dog won't even want to go anywhere near that maggot-infested zoo whose citizens are fleeing to Ghana in droves grin hahahaha nigerians are everywhere in Ghana these days. grin I just found today that the sales girl in the supermarket in my East Legon neighbourhood is from abia state grin even the guy I bought coconut from a few days ago was from anambra grin fuckeduppedness grin grin grin [/quote

lool whatever makes you sleep Good at Night.
Re: Ghana's Central Bank Governor - ''We're Desperate For Nigerian Gas'' by JZ879: 4:10am On Oct 09, 2014
PetroDolla3:
rubbish! I am from te land of Nkrumah? and you are from where? the land of Tafawa Balewa, a very peace-loving man who will weep in his grave to see the nonsense shitnigerians have become- spewing needless insults at every opportunity! Save your sermon for your stvpid countrymen who clearly have inferiority complex issues. why do you think insults run in their filthy mouths like water? hahahahaha i trust my Ghanaian comrades grin once again punishing the modafakas on nairaland. Long Live Ghana grin let all haters go and soak cement in water and drink grin arrant crap!
Stupid gaynian...any nigerian with his head straight will never go and live in your stupid banku charcoal looking infested bastardized country.
The nigerians u see in gayna are fuckers who are too broke to actually go to a reasonable country overseas i.e villagers, housegirls, shoemakers, etc. I'd rather die in my village than go to your useless country. Infact Bleep all the dumb nigerians in gayna...they're as stupid as your ghanian forefathers we stuck in a ghana must go bag and sent them back. GO BACK TO GAYNAWEB...YOU'RE NOT NEEDED HERE.

1 Like

Re: Ghana's Central Bank Governor - ''We're Desperate For Nigerian Gas'' by JZ879: 4:20am On Oct 09, 2014
Here are a few comments from gaynaweb on this issue..

"Nigeria is always scared and envious of Ghana's success in everything. Be it in education, business, industry, or in social infrastructure. They hate seen Ghana as the preferred choice. Some even think that Ghana is some kind of jungle which people should not call its name, but they forget that, small and beautiful Ghana has educated most of their intellectuals, and big men and she is still educating them. They should remember the old Yoruba saying about Ghana, "Kosii arubo Ghana". We have been civilised since time immemorial."(CRY ME A RIVER CHARCOAL BITCHES).

Mahama and NDC, Evilness and curses will follow you all the days of your stolen regin and you will fail miserably and be remembered in the dark pages of history. Your name when mentioned will be quoted as the worst type of governance to your children and grandchildren for generations yet unborn

black man don't understand the world. we are monkeys

"re the gas pumps in Nigeria automatic or manual? If automatic, labour strikes should not affect it. Unless the Nigerian authorities intentionally want to sabotage the gas supplies."(CRY ME A RIVER FUCKEN GAYNIANS)

"So KNUST AND POLYTECHNIC "GRADUATES" TRAINED IN GHANA'S TERTIARY INSTITUTIONS CANNOT BUILD A BARGE TO HOUSE A POWER PLANT?

NKRUMAH WILL BE TREMBLING IN HIS GRAVE.

EVEN NKRUMAH'S CBILDREN ARE AS USELESS AS THE ENTIRE SUCCESSIVE GHANA LEADERSHIP.

50+ YEARS AFTER INDEPENDENCE, GHANA CANNOT BUILD A BARGE TO HOUSE AN ELECTRIC POWER PLANT DESPITE THE ESTABLISHMENT OF UNIVERSITIES AND STEEL MILLS AND FACTORIES BY NKRUMAH, ALL OF WHICH HAVE BEEN "DIVESTED", AND THE PROCEEDS POCKETTED BY GHANA'S ENTIRE LEADERSHIP.

THE ABYSMAL PERFORMANCE OF THE GFA MIRRORS EXACTLY THE USELESSNESS OF GHANA'S LEADERSHIP IN THE MIDST OF PLENTY OF NATURAL RESOURCES."

USEL3SS CHARCOAL MAGGOTS HAVING THE NERVE TO TALK. I'LL UNDERSTAND IF IT WERE SOUTH AFRICANS DISSING US, BUT GAYNA!!! GAYNA!!! THE SHOEMAKERS AT MY AREA BACK IN THE DAYS WERE GAYNIANS. EVEN IN HILLBROW AND MELVILLE IN SA YOU SEE GAYNIAN SHOEMAKERS DERE...BLOODY GAYNIANS...BURN AND DIE SLOW MOTHERFUCKER

1 Like

Re: Ghana's Central Bank Governor - ''We're Desperate For Nigerian Gas'' by JZ879: 4:24am On Oct 09, 2014
http://www.myjoyonline.com/business/2014/october-9th/imf-predicts-185-end-of-year-inflation-for-ghana.php

The International Monetary Fund (IMF) is projecting an 18.5 percent inflation rate for Ghana by end of 2014, far higher than government’s 13 percent target.

This was contained in the fund's World Economic Outlook report released ahead of the Annual IMF meetings in Washington D.C.

This projection is not good news for the country because it could mean Ghanaians may have to brace themselves for some tough times in the coming months in terms increased prices of goods and services on the market.

A higher end of year inflation could also affect the interest rates on loans.

High inflation would also affect the ability of businesses to borrow at a favourable rate to run their enterprises.

The projection by IMF could also mean that government may need to revise its notes in terms of the projected tax revenue of a little over 20 billion Ghana cedis for this year.

This is because an 18.5% end of year inflation rate could affect the ability of consumers and businesses to spend, thereby reducing government tax revenues.

Inflation for the month of August currently stands at 15.9 percent, the highest since march 2010.

However some analyst have argued that since the cedi's deprecation was one of the main drivers of spiraling inflation rate, with the local currency’s stabilisation the prediction by the Bretton-Woods institution could be missed.

The IMF is also forecasting a 4.5 percent growth rate for Ghana this year, far lower than the overall 7.1 percent put out by government.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Bloody gaynians!!!

1 Like

Re: Ghana's Central Bank Governor - ''We're Desperate For Nigerian Gas'' by JZ879: 4:45am On Oct 09, 2014

"Nigeria is always scared and envious of Ghana's success in everything. Be it in education, business, industry, or in social infrastructure. They hate seen Ghana as the preferred choice. Some even think that Ghana is some kind of jungle which people should not call its name, but they forget that, small and beautiful Ghana has educated most of their intellectuals, and big men and she is still educating them. They should remember the old Yoruba saying about Ghana, "Kosii arubo Ghana". We have been civilised since time immemorial."(CRY ME A RIVER CHARCOAL BITCHES).

Mahama and NDC, Evilness and curses will follow you all the days of your stolen regin and you will fail miserably and be remembered in the dark pages of history. Your name when mentioned will be quoted as the worst type of governance to your children and grandchildren for generations yet unborn

"re the gas pumps in Nigeria automatic or manual? If automatic, labour strikes should not affect it. Unless the Nigerian authorities intentionally want to sabotage the gas supplies."(CRY ME A RIVER FUCKEN GAYNIANS)

"So KNUST AND POLYTECHNIC "GRADUATES" TRAINED IN GHANA'S TERTIARY INSTITUTIONS CANNOT BUILD A BARGE TO HOUSE A POWER PLANT?

EVEN NKRUMAH'S CBILDREN ARE AS USELESS AS THE ENTIRE SUCCESSIVE GHANA LEADERSHIP.

50+ YEARS AFTER INDEPENDENCE, GHANA CANNOT BUILD A BARGE TO HOUSE AN ELECTRIC POWER PLANT DESPITE THE ESTABLISHMENT OF UNIVERSITIES AND STEEL MILLS AND FACTORIES BY NKRUMAH, ALL OF WHICH HAVE BEEN "DIVESTED", AND THE PROCEEDS POCKETTED BY GHANA'S ENTIRE LEADERSHIP.

THE ABYSMAL PERFORMANCE OF THE GFA MIRRORS EXACTLY THE USELESSNESS OF GHANA'S LEADERSHIP IN THE MIDST OF PLENTY OF NATURAL RESOURCES."

USEL3SS CHARCOAL MAGGOTS HAVING THE NERVE TO TALK. I'LL UNDERSTAND IF IT WERE SOUTH AFRICANS DISSING US, BUT GAYNA!!! GAYNA!!! THE SHOEMAKERS AT MY AREA BACK IN THE DAYS WERE GAYNIANS. EVEN IN HILLBROW AND MELVILLE IN SA YOU SEE GAYNIAN SHOEMAKERS DERE...BLOODY GAYNIANS...BURN AND DIE SLOW MOTHERFUCKER

1 Like

Re: Ghana's Central Bank Governor - ''We're Desperate For Nigerian Gas'' by GHKWAME1: 7:40am On Oct 09, 2014
grin grin

JZ879:

Re: Ghana's Central Bank Governor - ''We're Desperate For Nigerian Gas'' by GHKWAME1: 7:43am On Oct 09, 2014
grin grin grin

JZ879:

Stupid gaynian...any nigerian with his head straight will never go and live in your stupid banku charcoal looking infested bastardized country.
The nigerians u see in gayna are fuckers who are too broke to actually go to a reasonable country overseas i.e villagers, housegirls, shoemakers, etc. I'd rather die in my village than go to your useless country. Infact Bleep all the dumb nigerians in gayna...they're as stupid as your ghanian forefathers we stuck in a ghana must go bag and sent them back. GO BACK TO GAYNAWEB...YOU'RE NOT NEEDED HERE.

1 Like

Re: Ghana's Central Bank Governor - ''We're Desperate For Nigerian Gas'' by PetroDolla3: 10:20am On Oct 09, 2014
Suck my dick, stvpid,evil shitnigerian with inferiority complex! Ghanaian will always win because we’ve been your masters, even from colonial times! Go and study your history, f00l. A nations of fooooooooooooools indeed! hahahaha The Federal Republic of F00LS grin http://dailyindependentnig.com/2013/02/nigeria-a-nation-of-160million-fools/ grin

Nigeria jagajaga, Everything scatter scatter Poor man dey suffer suffer Gbosa, gbosa, gunshot inna de air.

a frustrated modafaking shitnigerian from certified apehole spwewing crass nonsense. suffering and no longer smiling ediots! grin https://www.nairaland.com/1716876/nairalanders-frustrated-why-insultive

no wonder a British MP called the sh1thole BongoBongo Land grin https://www.nairaland.com/1390523/british-politician-calls-nigeria-bongo-bongo

Hahahahaha nigayria? Bvllsh1t country inhabited by azzholes and thieving scvmbags
Such a miserable,dirty stinking place
MUMUgerians don’t believe in toilet paper. Instead, they wipe their azz with their left hands!
6-year-old girls are eligible for marriage in sh1tnigeria
And they breed unhindered, like pigs. The MUMUs will have 10 children when they hardly have enough to feed themselves- thereby breeding robbers, pr0stitutes, vagabonds etc grin

no wondser sh1tnigeria is primitive sh1thole run by sh1tmongering twats- a dystonian sh1thole! grin

LAGBAJA SAYS NIGERIANS ARE MUMUS FOOLS grin

http://fabmagazineonline.com/fab-outburst-nigerians-are-mumus-fools-lagbaja/
This artist has thrilled us over the years with amazing afro-infused renditions and Nigerians have come to love him so much. His outburst was in support of an article by Okey Ndibe. The question is why would he now call Nigerians fools? Read Lagbajas letter to Nigerians below and also the original piece by Okey Ndibe right after:

Dear Okey Ndibe: Thank you for sounding the alarm in a way that should make us reflect deeper. Mumu is not a condition I proudly proclaim. It was with a heavy heart that I came to this shocking realization that we are indeed a country of mumus. Harsh as it might sound, no other explanation would suffice. It is apparent that the “leaders” know that they would always get away with whatever incredible schemes they concoct because, amongst other reasons,

(a) the mumu people they “lead” are no different from their mumu “leaders” in character
(b) the mumu people are gullible, superstitious and naive
(c) there are no consequences for criminal acts if you belong to the right group
(d) these mumus never demand accountability from their “leaders”
(e) the mumus expect their rulers to loot or would otherwise consider them foolish

Apologies for the seeming overgeneralization but the vast majority runs with this mumu mindset.
There is a limit to how much one can squeeze into a song before sounding less music than sermon. Please permit me to expatiate using your perimeter of “recent events in the past week or two”.
For simplicity I would use a numbered list to analyze and highlight a few seemingly disparate but absurd mumurity examples and indicators.
1. 5 members trying to impeach a governor would make you think there are probably only 6 or 7 members of the House of Assembly. According to the assembly’s website there are 31 members. For mumus, 5 out 31 constitutes a majority.
2. In the land of mumus you can make your own mace and confer it with automatic authority, elect a “new Speaker” and swear him in.
3. No single hospital in Nigeria to entrust the unfortunately injured member with. He had to be flown to the UK.
4. Flown abroad … likely on tax payers’ account
5. Treated … likely on tax payers’ account
6. Visited by officials… likely on tax payers’ account (business or first class tickets?)
7. Nyesom Wike the Minister of State who led the visit was until recently the Governor’s (Amaechi’s) Chief of Staff. He was allegedly nominated for the Ministerial position by Governor Amaechi.
8. Shouldn’t the mumus wonder how Nyesom Wike as Minister of State for Education found the time for this all important trip while abandoning his post in spite of the raging crisis in his ministry with the Academic staff union of Nigerian universities currently on strike? Well the mumu staff and students can rot in hell I guess.

[s]
JZ879:

[/s]

Re: Ghana's Central Bank Governor - ''We're Desperate For Nigerian Gas'' by Scholes007(m): 9:56am On Nov 16, 2014
[quote author=PetroDolla3 post=26946824] Is this a joke or something? shitni] geria is a cursed dustbin country where life expectancy is a miserable 52 years grin where people eat from the dustbin grin where 120 million apes don't have access to electricity grin where 90% suffering and smiling apes survive on less than $2 a day. what a dystonian sh1thole grin my dog won't even want to go anywhere near that maggot-infested zoo whose citizens are fleeing to Ghana in droves grin hahahaha nigerians are everywhere in Ghana these days. grin I just found today that the sales girl in the supermarket in my East Legon neighbourhood is from abia state grin even the guy I bought coconut from a few days ago was from anambra grin fuckeduppedness grin grin grin [/quote

lol this shows ignorance at the highest order...do you knw the two states u jst called has economy comparable to your country's...do you knw dat very few of the people in those states are illiterates...i don't think some 1 will leave that part of Nigeria to become a sells girl in Ghana...pls my frnd when you want make a claim b objective OK. As for other ignorant people lyk you how many of you can afford to leave Ghana...i jst find it very fun when some of you speak. Have you heard of Aba,Onitsha,Umuahia,Awka and Nnewi...i dont those people you called will leave those cities all in both states jst to come and sell coco nut and b sales girl in Ghana. mchweew you are very fun
Re: Ghana's Central Bank Governor - ''We're Desperate For Nigerian Gas'' by Nobody: 10:56am On Nov 16, 2014
My God! Imagine the responses! Black people are indeed incredibly dark minded and stup1d. How is it even possible that people can find so much joy in the suffering of others? Clearly, the future remains very bleak.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Edo Pays Workers’ November Salaries Ahead Of Other States / Generational Dissonance Or Prejudice? Seyi Tinubu And The Ignorance Of Abati / Nigeria Requests $3.5Billion Loan From World Bank- Financial Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.