Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,246 members, 7,815,359 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

Ghana's Central Bank Governor - ''We're Desperate For Nigerian Gas'' - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ghana's Central Bank Governor - ''We're Desperate For Nigerian Gas'' (17113 Views)

BREAKING NEWS: Central Bank Governor Reverts Cashless Policy / Sanusi Presented With Central Bank Governor Of Year Award / Nigerian President Finally Nominates Sanusi As Central Bank Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghana's Central Bank Governor - ''We're Desperate For Nigerian Gas'' by Nobody: 9:57pm On Oct 06, 2014
Nobleval:
you're a sadist. Must you derive joy in other people's misfortune?
You are stu.pid and mindless as your dick to call me names and judge me.
I give zero cents about you or Ghanayans who come here throwing insults everywhere. What do you make of them insulting Nigerians?
And see who is forming peaceful man? Being judgemental when he barely knows who I am.
For all I care you are seeking for my attention and anyother comment you make afterward will be over-looked because they're useless as they come.

3 Likes

Re: Ghana's Central Bank Governor - ''We're Desperate For Nigerian Gas'' by Nobody: 9:58pm On Oct 06, 2014
meforyou1:
One switch of off button in kainji dam, Nigeria can put Ghana in a 1 year darkness
I love the way you dream....*unfollows thread]...bunch of clowns.
Re: Ghana's Central Bank Governor - ''We're Desperate For Nigerian Gas'' by SantaMafia: 9:58pm On Oct 06, 2014
hahahahahahahahaha didn't for a minute ever think shitnigerians fvck cows. chei, see how these senseless mor0ns keep disgracing africans grin grin shitnigerian sh1theads jerking off inside a cow I didn't expect shitnigerians to behave like sane humans but this is too much. grin grin grin grin chei a poor cow being abused by an arse-licking MUMUgerian grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin naija we wail ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh roforoforoforofo

Re: Ghana's Central Bank Governor - ''We're Desperate For Nigerian Gas'' by KingTom(m): 9:59pm On Oct 06, 2014
Kasynpaulsyn1997:
shut up! Ask your president why you guys are in darkness and how cholera nearly wiped out your tiny island off the face of earth! West african dwarf goat!
grin grin grin
Re: Ghana's Central Bank Governor - ''We're Desperate For Nigerian Gas'' by overhypedsteve(m): 10:00pm On Oct 06, 2014
SantaMafia:
hahahahaha I am not surprised. with your low low level IQ how do you expect to understand anything, gummy? grin grin grin chei see stvpidity in action grin hahahahahaha how far? hope you have enough fuel in your i pass-my-neighbour generator.huh? grin and don't inhale too much fumes,huh? fuckeduppedness grin grin grin grin grin
i am really happy about your knowledge of Nigeria and its people, but i will like to let you know that i don't give an "F" about Ghana and as such i do not know anything about that place, i just thank God that there are still ghanians that spend the whole day googling about nigerian successes and failures, i am impressed, you even know the song by eldris albukareem " Nigeria jagajaga" thanks man, i love the way you love my country, believe me if you put this much energy into getting yourself a degree or a job,your life would ve being a lot better, but its ok you guys kept rossik thread lively.
P.s. I forgot to add the fact that i like ghanian ladies and would never keep malice with their big black ikebe, this is because i am like nelson mandela, i believe as a man you should b^ng all women irrespective of their colour.

3 Likes

Re: Ghana's Central Bank Governor - ''We're Desperate For Nigerian Gas'' by Joel3(m): 10:00pm On Oct 06, 2014
seun and the mods are all fools. For allowing ghanains to come to this site and talking shitt.

I expect all their post deleted and ban them for everever. They should go and talk with gahanians not nigerians. We are not of the same type of people.

Suen must be a big fool and not patriotic. This is why I hate politics section. I no longer visit here.

4 Likes

Re: Ghana's Central Bank Governor - ''We're Desperate For Nigerian Gas'' by Nobody: 10:01pm On Oct 06, 2014
Kasynpaulsyn1997:
u no get pro nah! I go tell them say i be doro! Doro chop anybody wey doro beef!
ride on. After every every, i go declare winner.
Re: Ghana's Central Bank Governor - ''We're Desperate For Nigerian Gas'' by Nobody: 10:02pm On Oct 06, 2014
SantaMafia:
hahahahahahahahaha didn't for a minute ever think shitnigerians fvck cows. chei, see how these senseless mor0ns keep disgracing africans grin grin shitnigerian sh1theads jerking off inside a cow I didn't expect shitnigerians to behave like sane humans but this is too much. grin grin grin grin chei a poor cow being abused by an arse-licking MUMUgerian grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin naija we wail ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh roforoforoforofo
west african dwarf goat,you just make senseless comments!

1 Like

Re: Ghana's Central Bank Governor - ''We're Desperate For Nigerian Gas'' by KingTom(m): 10:03pm On Oct 06, 2014
overhypedsteve:
i am really happy about your knowledge of Nigeria and its people, but i will like to let you know that i don't give an "F" about Ghana and as such i do not know anything about that place, i just thank God that there are still ghanians that spend the whole day googling about nigerian successes and failures, i am impressed, you even know the song by eldris albukareem " Nigeria jagajaga" thanks man, i love the way you love my country, believe me if you put this much energy into getting yourself a degree or a job,your life would ve being a lot better, but its ok you guys kept rossik thread lively.
P.s. I forgot to add the fact that i like ghanian ladies and would never keep malice with their big black ikebe, this is because i am like nelson mandela, i believe as a man you should b^ng all women irrespective of their colour.
****Bows****
God bless your mother grin

2 Likes

Re: Ghana's Central Bank Governor - ''We're Desperate For Nigerian Gas'' by Nobody: 10:04pm On Oct 06, 2014
Vessi:

You are stu.pid and mindless as your dick to call me names and judge me.
I give zero cents about you or Ghanayans who come here throwing insults everywhere. What do you make of them insulting Nigerians?
And see who is forming peaceful man? Being judgemental when he barely knows who I am.
For all I care you are seeking for my attention and anyother comment you make afterward will be over-looked because they're useless as they come.
are you hungry dear? smiley because only hungry men rants the way you did now. I'll forgive your ignorance....
Re: Ghana's Central Bank Governor - ''We're Desperate For Nigerian Gas'' by Nobody: 10:06pm On Oct 06, 2014
Nobleval:
are you hungry dear? smiley because only hungry men rants the way you did now. I'll forgive your ignorance....
get out! Are you for or against nigeria? So i can know how to finish you here!

1 Like

Re: Ghana's Central Bank Governor - ''We're Desperate For Nigerian Gas'' by thewarrior72: 10:08pm On Oct 06, 2014
Kasynpaulsyn1997:
lol,bro! They are cursed ........they are just many in lagos in search of their 'almighty agege bread' hahahahahahaha!
That might be true that their are cursed, because, a country of 20million shouldn't look alike, I mean, in ugliness, blackness & shortness.
It would be nearly impossible to see a fair & beautiful ghananian.

1 Like

Re: Ghana's Central Bank Governor - ''We're Desperate For Nigerian Gas'' by Nobody: 10:12pm On Oct 06, 2014
Oxygen01,you guys(goats) ready to accept defeat?
Re: Ghana's Central Bank Governor - ''We're Desperate For Nigerian Gas'' by Nobody: 10:13pm On Oct 06, 2014
Kasynpaulsyn1997:
get out! Are you for or against nigeria? So i can know how to finish you here!
am neutral. tongue
Re: Ghana's Central Bank Governor - ''We're Desperate For Nigerian Gas'' by Nobody: 10:14pm On Oct 06, 2014
Nobleval:
am neutral. tongue
in war,we never had neutral soldiers! Are you nigerian?
Re: Ghana's Central Bank Governor - ''We're Desperate For Nigerian Gas'' by Nobody: 10:16pm On Oct 06, 2014
VICTORIOUS NIGERIAN E-TROOPS, the west african dwarf goats have retreated with heavy casualties! Victory is from God! Lol

1 Like

Re: Ghana's Central Bank Governor - ''We're Desperate For Nigerian Gas'' by JuanDeDios: 10:18pm On Oct 06, 2014
Adminisher:

They will export electricity to Nigeria. It is not an insult. Our economy I'll grow faster than them for the next 20 years and we can't build power plants fast enough. Please stop all this imaginary competition with Ghana. It is the Nigerian economy that most countries in west africa will use to grow. There is nothing wrong in buying electricity from Ghana.Most European countries export electricity to each other.
Here is our country at the risk of losing money from SALES of gas and people are jubilating because of some imaginary competition with Ghana! I recall how billions were spent when that pipeline was being built, with our government forking out most of the money when some of the other West African countries could not come up with funds on time and some dumb folks were complaining in their usual knee-jerk failure to see the benefit of that gas pipeline to our economy and our environment.

I don't know what is wrong with many young Nigerians - must be the education system.

1 Like

Re: Ghana's Central Bank Governor - ''We're Desperate For Nigerian Gas'' by thewarrior72: 10:20pm On Oct 06, 2014
Kasynpaulsyn1997:
VICTORIOUS NIGERIAN E-TROOPS, the west african dwarf goats have retreated with heavy casualties! Victory is from God! Lol
You really have time for those dwarfish ghananians, I ignores them most times

1 Like

Re: Ghana's Central Bank Governor - ''We're Desperate For Nigerian Gas'' by Nobody: 10:22pm On Oct 06, 2014
thewarrior72:
You really have time for those dwarfish ghananians, I ignores them most times
not only on nl,we also slug it out on fb....
Re: Ghana's Central Bank Governor - ''We're Desperate For Nigerian Gas'' by Nobody: 10:24pm On Oct 06, 2014
Any ghanaian viewing this thread? Show up and i will use this last bullet and blow your poor brain to pieces! I'm waiting
Re: Ghana's Central Bank Governor - ''We're Desperate For Nigerian Gas'' by Nobody: 10:27pm On Oct 06, 2014
Kasynpaulsyn1997:
in war,we never had neutral soldiers! Are you nigerian?
a proud one for that matter cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ghana's Central Bank Governor - ''We're Desperate For Nigerian Gas'' by Nobody: 10:27pm On Oct 06, 2014
RIP Ghana. Your Central Bank Governor has just made nonsense of your President's vituperation. Ghana needs just 2000MW but can not produce it but with the little above 4,500 MW we are doing father Christmas to 3 different countries including Ghana.

Lets pull the plugs already and plunge the tiny colony into darkness.

3 Likes

Re: Ghana's Central Bank Governor - ''We're Desperate For Nigerian Gas'' by Nobody: 10:30pm On Oct 06, 2014
Nobleval:
a proud one for that matter cheesy
who wouldn't be proud to be part of a great nation like ours?! Gud!

1 Like

Re: Ghana's Central Bank Governor - ''We're Desperate For Nigerian Gas'' by Nobody: 10:34pm On Oct 06, 2014
Bobasuo1 and buzzmania, i see ya dwarf goats! Any misbehaviour and the bullet goes into your damn poor skull!
Re: Ghana's Central Bank Governor - ''We're Desperate For Nigerian Gas'' by Nobody: 10:43pm On Oct 06, 2014
GHKWAME1:
One in every five nigerians are bastads! grin Go ask your mama who your papa is grin
heheheheheg,coming from a west african dwarf goat.
Re: Ghana's Central Bank Governor - ''We're Desperate For Nigerian Gas'' by Nobody: 10:46pm On Oct 06, 2014
I don't want to get involve in your madness, just keep off my mention, se o ti gbo.
Re: Ghana's Central Bank Governor - ''We're Desperate For Nigerian Gas'' by Nobody: 10:49pm On Oct 06, 2014
bobasuo1:
I don't want to get involve in your madness, just keep off my mention, se o ti gbo.
you are yoruba(nigerian)?
Re: Ghana's Central Bank Governor - ''We're Desperate For Nigerian Gas'' by Nobody: 10:56pm On Oct 06, 2014
Abo oro la so fun omoluwabi ti o ba de inu re a di odidi, forget about where I'm from, the pictures you guys posted to ridicule each others are now been used by other countries to discredit you, none of it is my business.
Re: Ghana's Central Bank Governor - ''We're Desperate For Nigerian Gas'' by buzzmania(m): 11:10pm On Oct 06, 2014
Kasynpaulsyn1997:
Bobasuo1 and buzzmania, i see ya dwarf goats! Any misbehaviour and the bullet goes into your damn poor skull!
Oh boi! BECAREFUL what you wish for and try not to bite more than you can chew because i never say never.
Re: Ghana's Central Bank Governor - ''We're Desperate For Nigerian Gas'' by Nobody: 11:11pm On Oct 06, 2014
buzzmania:
Oh boi! BECAREFUL what you wish for and try not to bite more than you can chew because i never say never.
are you in for this? Sure? Lets go there!
Re: Ghana's Central Bank Governor - ''We're Desperate For Nigerian Gas'' by buzzmania(m): 11:26pm On Oct 06, 2014
Kasynpaulsyn1997:
are you in for this? Sure? Lets go there!
You are too feeble to withstand my wrath.You go about spewing same boring shiit all over this thread.Thankfully i'm in a jubilant mood else your ugly boko azzes would have been blazing sky high.
Re: Ghana's Central Bank Governor - ''We're Desperate For Nigerian Gas'' by Nobody: 11:36pm On Oct 06, 2014
buzzmania:
You are too feeble to withstand my wrath.You go about spewing same boring shiit all over this thread.Thankfully i'm in a jubilant mood else your ugly boko azzes would have been blazing sky high.
want some agege bread?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Rickey Tarfa Withdraws N5bn Suit Against EFCC, Others / "Ghana Persecuting Us Since 2007", Nigerians Tell Gbajabiamila / Buhari Holds Presidential Media Chat Wednesday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.