Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,354 members, 7,826,388 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

Guys Can You Die For Your Girl ?....... Ladies Can You Die For Ur Man ? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Can You Die For Your Girl ?....... Ladies Can You Die For Ur Man ? (1724 Views)

Warning Signs That Your Girl Doesn't Love You Anymore. / Best Gift That Can Make Ur Man Happy On His Birthday! / Top 10 Love Words U'll Love 2 Hear Ur Man Or Babe Tell U (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Can You Die For Your Girl ?....... Ladies Can You Die For Ur Man ? by naijaboiy: 10:05am On Oct 07, 2014
makkitush:
hmm,see mumu oo.
why you dey carry my own matter on top your Head

Abeg cane your lane undecided
Re: Guys Can You Die For Your Girl ?....... Ladies Can You Die For Ur Man ? by smithhiles: 2:29am On Oct 25, 2014
It depends upon their attitude. As I know some of my friend think that making girl friend is just a time pass, but some think girl friend is their life.

sugar daddy australia
Re: Guys Can You Die For Your Girl ?....... Ladies Can You Die For Ur Man ? by donem: 7:43am On Oct 26, 2014
I cant die for anybody, I aint Jesus Christ.
Re: Guys Can You Die For Your Girl ?....... Ladies Can You Die For Ur Man ? by chigoizie7(m): 8:50am On Oct 26, 2014
Who does that? I mean, I can't even die for myself willingly oooh, dis life wey don begin sweet me lately, abeg, if na dat issue of death, abeg stay on ur own make I stay on my own, must I even have a gf sef?
Re: Guys Can You Die For Your Girl ?....... Ladies Can You Die For Ur Man ? by cricifixo: 8:57am On Oct 26, 2014
luqqy:
I wanna know if there is anyone out there who can sacrifice his/her life for their lover. And if your lover happens to die for you what will you do. What will be your reaction.
yes i will if she's worth it. yes my wife is worth dying 4 over & over again, what she does after dat is up to her
Re: Guys Can You Die For Your Girl ?....... Ladies Can You Die For Ur Man ? by Gorgeous58(f): 9:07am On Oct 26, 2014
Tough question. Op answer the question first
Re: Guys Can You Die For Your Girl ?....... Ladies Can You Die For Ur Man ? by honeyad(m): 9:22am On Oct 26, 2014
See qwehsion for the gods undecided..... Dem born us same minute ?
Re: Guys Can You Die For Your Girl ?....... Ladies Can You Die For Ur Man ? by Rexnegro(m): 10:17am On Oct 26, 2014
princetunex:
I can't even faint for her.
Me can't even fake fainting sef...talkless of faint , coma or die ...
Re: Guys Can You Die For Your Girl ?....... Ladies Can You Die For Ur Man ? by Nobody: 11:47am On Oct 26, 2014
Afta i don squeez d fruits...yea i can dead 4 ha...wich kin question b dt?
Re: Guys Can You Die For Your Girl ?....... Ladies Can You Die For Ur Man ? by Nobody: 1:02pm On Oct 26, 2014
luqqy:
I wanna know if there is anyone out there who can sacrifice his/her life for their lover. And if your lover happens to die for you what will you do. What will be your reaction.

Lame question dude!!!
Not even ma twin,dad or muma i die 4.
Re: Guys Can You Die For Your Girl ?....... Ladies Can You Die For Ur Man ? by Nobody: 1:20pm On Oct 26, 2014
luqqy:
Emm, not in Nigeria. Or mayb if I don verify say the guy na betta betta person,I go just fake one dramatic death. Then come tomorrow ""baby you no see say I died for you,now lets get rolling to the store,ive already bought the Iphone6 phone casing."" shocked
Re: Guys Can You Die For Your Girl ?....... Ladies Can You Die For Ur Man ? by Nobody: 1:29pm On Oct 26, 2014
sauceny:

Lame question dude!!!
Not even ma twin,dad or muma i die 4.
Lol. Thats our country mentality na. You never see America movie? "I will die for her I will die for her" Mtchew.
Re: Guys Can You Die For Your Girl ?....... Ladies Can You Die For Ur Man ? by Nobody: 4:19pm On Oct 26, 2014
Did you just 'die'?...

I can sacrifice other things for love but not my valuable life.

Thousands of other handsome and sexy niggas will walk on my grave if I die cos of a man.

Wait gansef! If I die cos of this nigga cos of love, he ll get a beautiful girlfriend for himself within weeks..

The only thing he ll do to remember me is just some st+pid flowers on my grave. Whereas another chic is there enjoying what I'm missing.
Re: Guys Can You Die For Your Girl ?....... Ladies Can You Die For Ur Man ? by Nobody: 4:20pm On Oct 26, 2014
Lol go and die for ur lover first.... Den i will come bak and comment on this topic

(1) (2) (Reply)

How to discipline Your Lover When He Or She Provokes The Ugly In You? / Is The Lady Worth Waiting For? / A Prayer For Every Runs Girl....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.