Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,458 members, 7,816,077 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

God Says I'll Be The Next Governor Of Lagos State-pastor - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / God Says I'll Be The Next Governor Of Lagos State-pastor (660 Views)

MY SON WILL BECOME THE NEXT GOVERNOR OF KWARA STATE ..bukola saraki(PHOTOS) / A Vote For Jonathan Is A Vote For God Says A New PDP Advert On Nta (Picture) / Who Is Most Likely To Become The Next Governor Of Anambra State? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Says I'll Be The Next Governor Of Lagos State-pastor by chiebuka600(m): 6:59am On Oct 07, 2014
A Lagos-based pastor, Mr. Kayode Jacobs, God has choosen him to become the next governor of Lagos State.He admitted that although he had little money, he could defeat the Minister of State for Defence, Senator Musiliu Obanikoro; and Jimi Agbaje to clinch the PDP governorship ticket.He told our reporters.

Continue reading: https://www.facebook.com//posts/357884884378671

Re: God Says I'll Be The Next Governor Of Lagos State-pastor by lirusehn(m): 7:36am On Oct 07, 2014

moffo cheesycheesygrin
undecided

Re: God Says I'll Be The Next Governor Of Lagos State-pastor by Hardheolar(m): 7:37am On Oct 07, 2014
laughing out loud... like seriously, some people will never seize to amaze u in diz country. .
Re: God Says I'll Be The Next Governor Of Lagos State-pastor by zoeee(f): 7:41am On Oct 07, 2014
They don start angry
Re: God Says I'll Be The Next Governor Of Lagos State-pastor by Blackfire(m): 8:03am On Oct 07, 2014
yaba left candidate,with the anointing madness from okija shrine,god ko,sambisa ni
Re: God Says I'll Be The Next Governor Of Lagos State-pastor by harrysterol(m): 9:07am On Oct 07, 2014
cheesy cheesy cheesy all dis pple er
I go become pastor sef o so dt I go say God say mke I rule Nigeria cheesy
Re: God Says I'll Be The Next Governor Of Lagos State-pastor by omololu2020(m): 9:17am On Oct 07, 2014
Lomfa
Re: God Says I'll Be The Next Governor Of Lagos State-pastor by ibedun: 12:44pm On Oct 07, 2014
Abeg is this guy IGbo?

(1) (Reply)

Reps Back Removal Of Immunity For President, Govs / Obanikoro Joins Lagos Gov Race / Finally, Jonathan Declares Interest In 2015 Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.