Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,939 members, 7,952,780 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:32 AM

What Always Makes You A More Confident Person? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Always Makes You A More Confident Person? (1323 Views)

Ghanaian Girls Are very Sexy And Confident! / Why Men Like Confident Women. / Handsome Vs Confident Guys: Who Attracts The Ladies More? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Always Makes You A More Confident Person? by xynerise: 8:14am On Oct 07, 2014
Be who you are and say what
you feel, because those who
mind don't matter, and
those who matter don't
mind.

Bernard M. Baruch

The quote above shouldn't be an ego booster to you on some aspect cool

This is supposed to be a question in all aspect of life but let me just relate it to relationship, love and intimacy.

The philanderers and husband/boyfriend snatchers, you are the primary respondents grin

OK, to everyone....
What always give you that confidence that you will succeed in winning the heart of a man/woman, considering the ''obstacles'' before it? Even if it may cost you something precious to you?
Re: What Always Makes You A More Confident Person? by Nobody: 8:17am On Oct 07, 2014
Before I can answer I wanna know what the obstacles are in respect to this discussion. cool
Re: What Always Makes You A More Confident Person? by MizMyColi(f): 8:44am On Oct 07, 2014
The post should have been left at "Bernard M Baruch"

I'm lost already.

Meanwhile going by the topic, I'd say:

It's no use loosing your confidence to people who do not know Jack, of who you really are, where you're from, what you've done, the things you've been through, and above all else - where you're going.
Re: What Always Makes You A More Confident Person? by Nobody: 9:00am On Oct 07, 2014
^^^ What the fĂșck is she blabbing about? undecided

2 Likes

Re: What Always Makes You A More Confident Person? by Nobody: 9:40am On Oct 07, 2014
I think what boosts my ego or self confidence is the fact that I always have something new up my sleeves..It might not be what anyone has not seen because as they say,"there's nothing new under the sun" but from me,it always comes in a creative way cool (so if I snatch your boyflend or horseband,know that I'm giving it to him differently tongue)....Okay,creativity and my core value, boldness boosts my confidence..
Re: What Always Makes You A More Confident Person? by xynerise: 9:46am On Oct 07, 2014
Elantracey:
Before I can answer I wanna know what the obstacles are in respect to this discussion. cool
Acid bath is a very good example grin
Re: What Always Makes You A More Confident Person? by Eragablessen(m): 11:47am On Oct 07, 2014
Confidence
What else do you need
Just be "original."
in your speech, dress, attributes, ego,personality, rich, and above all "modest".
Ladies would chase after you.
Thank me soon!!!
Re: What Always Makes You A More Confident Person? by Nobody: 12:18pm On Oct 07, 2014
smiley
Re: What Always Makes You A More Confident Person? by Nobody: 12:29pm On Oct 07, 2014
TrollMan:
^^^ What the fĂșck is she blabbing about? undecided
I beg oo..I no get am sef. D bbe always bring psychology into every matter. Dem go ask her "how was your day" she go respond " it was rather splendid,the weather was atrocious. Specks of sunny spells tho some fog and low clouds over the eastern and western part of nigeria. I think this night it will remain rainy, wet and windy with blustery showers with the risk of thunders striking in". Ahh haba Mizmycoli...from ur post alone..I can see ur wahala 2 much jare! All de guys wey active for dis section logicalmindy, tosyne2much, chibwike,naijaboiy etc na truth or lie I talk. Mek I just leave dis nl, cos d girls here get 2 much wahala

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Always Makes You A More Confident Person? by Nobody: 2:53pm On Oct 07, 2014
Aswear, the poster above me is crazy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What Always Makes You A More Confident Person? by tosyne2much(m): 3:07pm On Oct 07, 2014
datguyojay:
I beg oo..I no get am sef. D bbe always bring psychology into every matter. Dem go ask her "how was your day" she go respond " it was rather splendid,the weather was atrocious. Specks of sunny spells tho some fog and low clouds over the eastern and western part of nigeria. I think this night it will remain rainy, wet and windy with blustery showers with the risk of thunders striking in". Ahh haba Mizmycoli...from ur post alone..I can see ur wahala 2 much jare! All de guys wey active for dis section logicalmindy, tosyne2much, chibwike,naijaboiy etc na truth or lie I talk. Mek I just leave dis nl, cos d girls here get 2 much wahala
I understand you wella broda.. Na to just dey look ni jawe
Re: What Always Makes You A More Confident Person? by tosyne2much(m): 3:07pm On Oct 07, 2014
zeemoore:
Aswear, the poster above me is crazy cheesy cheesy cheesy
ooooh common that's too much noow
Re: What Always Makes You A More Confident Person? by chibwike(m): 3:15pm On Oct 07, 2014
datguyojay:
Lol, u knw say everybody get different personalities...MizMycoli no be exception...her epistles dey dae meaningful and helpful if u take ur tym read am....although no be all i dae read...me gan hate long epistles,na only her own i dey manage read cef.

1 Like

Re: What Always Makes You A More Confident Person? by chimerase2: 3:17pm On Oct 07, 2014
Some cats re blabbing as usual undecided
Re: What Always Makes You A More Confident Person? by tosyne2much(m): 3:19pm On Oct 07, 2014
chimerase2:
na we guys cus dis rubbish with needless and Aaronic hyping y won't the cat be saying rubbish and prolonging simple question
na so jawe eeeeyan mi... Wetin happen wey ur face scarce gan ? Abi ur subscription finish ni ? grin
Re: What Always Makes You A More Confident Person? by chimerase2: 3:24pm On Oct 07, 2014
tosyne2much:
na so jawe eeeeyan mi... Wetin happen wey ur face scarce gan ? Abi ur subscription finish ni ? grin
omo iya mi ma subscription no fit finish na haba cheesy
I be wn go back to ma former ghost mode but I said nop leme change pattern mak I dey find trouble small grin
Re: What Always Makes You A More Confident Person? by Nobody: 3:26pm On Oct 07, 2014
tosyne2much:
ooooh common that's too much noow
The humor in my post flew over your head? tongue
Hian!! grin

Anyways, I meant that in a good way
You are the one who misunderstood my post kiss
Re: What Always Makes You A More Confident Person? by tosyne2much(m): 3:29pm On Oct 07, 2014
zeemoore:

The humor in my post flew over your head? tongue
Hian!! grin

Anyways, I meant that in a good way
You are the one who misunderstood my post kiss
hehehehehehe.. Okay oooo now I understand you berra
Re: What Always Makes You A More Confident Person? by tosyne2much(m): 3:29pm On Oct 07, 2014
chimerase2:
omo iya mi ma subscription no fit finish na haba cheesy
I be wn go back to ma former ghost mode but I said nop leme change pattern mak I dey find trouble small grin
alryt baba no p
Re: What Always Makes You A More Confident Person? by Nobody: 4:57pm On Oct 07, 2014
xynerise:
Be who you are and say what
you feel, because those who
mind don't matter, and
those who matter don't
mind.

Bernard M. Baruch

The quote above shouldn't be an ego booster to you on some aspect cool

This is supposed to be a question in all aspect of life but let me just relate it to relationship, love and intimacy.

The philanderers and husband/boyfriend snatchers, you are the primary respondents grin

OK, to everyone....
What always give you that confidence that you will succeed in winning the heart of a man/woman, considering the ''obstacles'' before it? Even if it may cost you something precious to you?
I always know that when you fully become a ''GOOD MAN'' then you will simply win all souls both good and bad ..... It is now left to you to determine how much you wanna romance with both !!

Good Career, Positive prospects , ability to manage challenges superbly well and solve problems, Power and SweetCoolCash all give that confidence to woo any type of being ...... Man or Woman !!
Re: What Always Makes You A More Confident Person? by Nobody: 5:03pm On Oct 07, 2014
MizMyColi:
The post should have been left at "Bernard M Baruch"

I'm lost already.

Meanwhile going by the topic, I'd say:

It's no use loosing your confidence to people who do not know Jack, of who you really are, where you're from, what you've done, the things you've been through, and above all else - where you're going.
what are those things that make you more confident ? ..... Hian , shey dem ask you make you add or remove from the Op ni ? ...

Una nairalanders sef na wa oo !!
Re: What Always Makes You A More Confident Person? by Dygeasy(m): 5:39pm On Oct 07, 2014
I don't understand this thread or is it my brain that's on sleep mode?

(1) (Reply)

She Needs Help! / The Manipulator, The Enslaved, Who Serves Who ? / mm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.