Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,760 members, 7,817,101 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:34 AM

FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES - Technology Market (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES (82949 Views)

Free Importation Classes From Pre Order 2.0 / CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES by Nobody: 6:58pm On Oct 13, 2014
What's the cost to land HDC Galaxys S5 G900F EX- Dual Simcard Water Proof IP67 Finger Scanner MTK6592 Octa Core 5.1 IPS Android 4.4 Phone and Bluetooth watch to Lagos. Good evening
Re: FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES by ifechez: 7:19pm On Oct 13, 2014
Eghosa1:

Hello Buddy @ifechez, the Inew i8000 would lanD lagos at #22,899.

hello sir and tanx for ur prompt reply. Pls, what accessories come with the phone? also hw much can land doogee d310 and leagoo lead 1 with complete accessories to lagos? tanx in advance.
Re: FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES by Eghosa1(m): 7:35pm On Oct 13, 2014
deniiQ:

@Eghosa, thanks for your response.
I was wondering...u wrote in your reply to galba2003 inquiry abt the cost of landing a 16GB mem.card to Lagos as follows and I quote:

Is it not applicable in our own case? I mean, is the shipping cost not reflected in the prices u quoted for us, as is the case with galba2003 mentioned above?

Pls understand that I'm asking just to be sure of the complete cost implication, in order to see if it'll be cost effective, since I'm going to be selling to retailers.

* Also kindly include the cost of 4GB card.
* Finally, I would appreciate it if u mentioned the brand name and the class of the memory cards....Toshiba, Kingston, SanDisk, etc.

Thanks for your time.

Goodevening @deniiQ, i meant No extra charge on the memory card solely. Shipping did not apply. There are two shipment methods and none is applied to the #999 charge for a 16GB TF card sir.

The card offered is between KINGSTON and SANDISK. Both are class 10 speed and are backed by 2 Year warranty.

For the 4GB you enquired on, its #419.

Thanks.
Re: FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES by Eghosa1(m): 7:45pm On Oct 13, 2014
gregdavid:
What's the cost to land HDC Galaxys S5 G900F EX- Dual Simcard Water Proof IP67 Finger Scanner MTK6592 Octa Core 5.1 IPS Android 4.4 Phone and Bluetooth watch to Lagos. Good evening

Goodevening @gregdavid, HDC Galaxy S5 would land at #20,999 with its accessories.

A quality Bluetooth watch would land at #7,599.
Re: FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES by Eghosa1(m): 7:54pm On Oct 13, 2014
ifechez:

hello sir and tanx for ur prompt reply. Pls, what accessories come with the phone? also hw much can land doogee d310 and leagoo lead 1 with complete accessories to lagos? tanx in advance.

The iNew i8000 comes with a screen protector, pouch, stylus pen, earpiece.

The Doogee DG310 would land Lagos at #13099 with Complete accessories.

My friends do not currently recognise the Leagoo brand.
Re: FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES by Eghosa1(m): 9:01pm On Oct 13, 2014
Orders to be dispatched to owners tomorrow.

Have an awesome evening Folks.

Thanks much for the prayers and enquiries today.

Re: FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES by Mcslize: 9:16pm On Oct 13, 2014
Hello there is a Tablet I want to buy in Aliexpress. It cost $50.33 free shipping wit a processing time of 15 days. But I want to use a third party which is u to land it to Nigeria as fast as possible witout delay. Can u land it quicker wiout making use of the free shipping method which wil take so long? If yes how much wil be my total cost for u to land it to Lagos?
Re: FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES by Eghosa1(m): 9:21pm On Oct 13, 2014
Mcslize:
Hello there is a Tablet I want to buy in Aliexpress. It cost $50.33 free shipping wit a processing time of 15 days. But I want to use a third party which is u to land it to Nigeria as fast as possible witout delay. Can u land it quicker wiout making use of the free shipping method which wil take so long? If yes how much wil be my total cost for u to land it to Lagos?

Hello there @Mcslize, yes it can land quicker either via normal or express shipping. Upon our order and payment for item, it would take 6Days or less for Express (#2599) and 10Days(1699) or less for normal.

My contact is on my signature and also on the front page of the thread. Prices and other newsbit are stated there too.
Re: FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES by Mcslize: 11:32pm On Oct 13, 2014
I don't understand. Who will make the payment to the seller? U or me
Re: FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES by Mcslize: 11:51pm On Oct 13, 2014
Hello Eghosa, this is the link

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Hot-sale-Dual-core-9-inch-A13-Tablet-PC-Android-4-2-Capacitive-Screen-512MB-8GB/2028494991.html

you will be the one to purchase it and land it in Lagos through Normal. How much will be my cost both purchasing and landing?
Re: FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES by Eghosa1(m): 2:34am On Oct 14, 2014
Mcslize:
I don't understand. Who will make the payment to the seller? U or me

Mcslize:
Hello Eghosa, this is the link

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Hot-sale-Dual-core-9-inch-A13-Tablet-PC-Android-4-2-Capacitive-Screen-512MB-8GB/2028494991.html

you will be the one to purchase it and land it in Lagos through Normal. How much will be my cost both purchasing and landing?

Yes sir @Mcslize. We would make the payment and land the tablet at no extra cost. Through Express, shipping would cost #11,055 and would arrive in Six days or less. Through Normal, it would cost #10155 and would arrive in 10 Days or less.
Re: FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES by Mcslize: 2:50am On Oct 14, 2014
Eghosa1:

Yes sir @Mcslize. We would make the payment and land the tablet at no extra cost. Through Express, shipping would cost #11,055 and would arrive in Six days or less. Through Normal, it would cost #10155 and would arrive in 10 Days or less.

Does the 10days include the days it will take the seller to ship it to ur China Office address? Cuz I want it not longer than 10days
Re: FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES by Eghosa1(m): 3:55am On Oct 14, 2014
Mcslize:

Does the 10days include the days it will take the seller to ship it to ur China Office address? Cuz I want it not longer than 10days

Yes sir. It includes that too.
Re: FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES by Eghosa1(m): 10:04am On Oct 14, 2014
Bright morning Everyone. Trust we all are keeping shape.

Again and again, I want to thank those I've ordered stuffs for (Most especially the Nairaland Guests.) within these past few days of the thread opening. Your prayers are highly appreciated.

Let's not forget resellers can take advantage of the memory cards / flashdrives being made available on a 4-6Days delivery basis from China.

Today is looking bright for orders.

Re: FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES by deniiQ: 10:11am On Oct 14, 2014
Eghosa1:

Goodevening @deniiQ, i meant No extra charge on the memory card solely. Shipping did not apply. There are two shipment methods and none is applied to the #999 charge for a 16GB TF card sir.

The card offered is between KINGSTON and SANDISK. Both are class 10 speed and are backed by 2 Year warranty.

For the 4GB you enquired on, its #419.

Thanks.

I get you clearly now. Let me go and survey d MKT to see if this venture will be profitable...
By the way if u have any insights and tips on how to approach the mkt profitably, pls be kind to drop them here. smiley wink Thanks man.

1 Like

Re: FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES by deniiQ: 10:17am On Oct 14, 2014
Pls how much will land elephone G5, full accessories with extra battery to Lagos? Does it come with flip case and if not how much for a flip case that will fit the phone?
Re: FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES by J0nyb0y(m): 10:59am On Oct 14, 2014
Mcslize:

Eghosa1:

Yes sir. It includes that too.
Hi Eghosa, what of if the seller's processing time is 8days and i decided to ship with express(6days)..
Re: FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES by Eghosa1(m): 11:11am On Oct 14, 2014
deniiQ:
Pls how much will land elephone G5, full accessories with extra battery to Lagos? Does it come with flip case and if not how much for a flip case that will fit the phone?

#21,899 would land the Elephone G5 with an extra battery and pouch.
Re: FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES by Eghosa1(m): 11:14am On Oct 14, 2014
J0nyb0y:

Hi Eghosa, what of if the seller's processing time is 8days and i decided to ship with express(6days)..

Processing time is different from actual shipment time. Discussions would be made with the seller thus i Once you pay, i guarantee 4-6Days (Express ) for any product to land Lagos or 7-10days (Normal).
Re: FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES by Nobody: 11:43am On Oct 14, 2014
Thanks for the reply but is this the one u checked http://www.chinaphonereview.com/hdc-galaxy-s5-g900f-plus-waterproof
Re: FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES by Eghosa1(m): 12:48pm On Oct 14, 2014
gregdavid:
Thanks for the reply but is this the one u checked http://www.chinaphonereview.com/hdc-galaxy-s5-g900f-plus-waterproof

Yes sir.
Re: FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES by Eghosa1(m): 12:50pm On Oct 14, 2014
Afternoon Folks, these are products leaving China today for Nigeria.

Re: FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES by J0nyb0y(m): 3:31pm On Oct 14, 2014
Eghosa1:

Processing time is different from actual shipment time. Discussions would be made with the seller thus i Once you pay, i guarantee 4-6Days (Express ) for any product to land Lagos or 7-10days (Normal).
so you mean from the day the item is shipped is when you start counting? Just to clarify..
Re: FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES by Eghosa1(m): 4:04pm On Oct 14, 2014
J0nyb0y:

so you mean from the day the item is shipped is when you start counting? Just to clarify..

Counting begins from day of payment if its before 12pm. Its from next day after 12pm.
Re: FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES by Eghosa1(m): 7:40pm On Oct 14, 2014
Goodevening Folks, trust all's well.

Alert gotten today from Benin City for 2Pcs 16800 TCEC power bank (Nairalander was specific).

Also, another received from Osun for 2 Pairs of NIKE AIR MEN RUNNING SPORTS SHOES.

Thanks for enquiries made and prayers too. All's highly appreciated.
Re: FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES by Neyoalao(m): 7:45pm On Oct 14, 2014
Here to shar my testimony my goods got delivered at an express rate and this bros communication and customer service is the best have ever seen!
Bigger you bro and bless you
Re: FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES by dober(m): 8:42pm On Oct 14, 2014
Eghosa1:
Afternoon Folks, as promised during the thread opening, I'd try provide good quality deals on items you too can make money on. Here's One...

With #27,000 Naira ONLY ( NO extra cost ALWAYS), You can get 25 PIECES OF KINGSTON DATATRAVELER FULL CAPACITY 16GB NEW GENERATION FLASHDRIVE TO LAND IN LAGOS.

THIS OFFER IS OPENED WHILE STOCKS LAST WITH MY FRIENDS.

TERMS AND CONDITIONS DO NOT APPLY FOLKS. IT IS AS STATED.

Trust everyone is having a great day.
Mr Eghosa1. God bless you for the service you are rendering to humanity.
I will like to place my order on this 25 PIECES OF KINGSTON DATATRAVELER FULL CAPACITY 16GB NEW GENERATION FLASHDRIVE.
+
http://www.aliexpress.com/item/NEW-Dustproof-waterproof-S5-Phone-MTK6592-Octa-Core-16MP-Original-Logo-G900-Mobile-Phone-i9600-Android/1916677735.html $87.23 (please select MTK6572 4GB, black colour one piece)
+ one 16gig memory card #999.
Thanks. Please give me a run down of the total price.
will call you soon
Re: FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES by mithras(m): 11:00pm On Oct 14, 2014
[color=#000000][/color] good evening boss. how long and how much will it cost to get this to calabar, cross river. m.aliexpress.com/item/2027965949.html?productId=2027965949&productSubject=Branded-Lenovo-tablet-10-IPS-MTK-6582-quad-core-tablet-pc-3G-call-phone-RAM2G-16G&tracelog=wwwdetail2mobilesitedetail using normal shipping?
Re: FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES by mithras(m): 11:11pm On Oct 14, 2014
mithras:
[color=#000000][/color] good evening boss. how long and how much will it cost to get this to calabar, cross river. m.aliexpress.com/item/2027965949.html?productId=2027965949&productSubject=Branded-Lenovo-tablet-10-IPS-MTK-6582-quad-core-tablet-pc-3G-call-phone-RAM2G-16G&tracelog=wwwdetail2mobilesitedetail using normal shipping?
wwwdetail2mobilesitedetail.">http://m.aliexpress.com/item/2027965949.html?productId=2027965949&productSubject=Branded-Lenovo-tablet-10-IPS-MTK-6582-quad-core-tablet-pc-3G-call-phone-RAM2G-16G&tracelog=wwwdetail2mobilesitedetail.
and can you summarise the payment process(I.e to you or the seller). thanks
Re: FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES by Eghosa1(m): 11:48pm On Oct 14, 2014
dober:

Mr Eghosa1. God bless you for the service you are rendering to humanity.
I will like to place my order on this 25 PIECES OF KINGSTON DATATRAVELER FULL CAPACITY 16GB NEW GENERATION FLASHDRIVE.
+
http://www.aliexpress.com/item/NEW-Dustproof-waterproof-S5-Phone-MTK6592-Octa-Core-16MP-Original-Logo-G900-Mobile-Phone-i9600-Android/1916677735.html $87.23 (please select MTK6572 4GB, black colour one piece)
+ one 16gig memory card #999.
Thanks. Please give me a run down of the total price.
will call you soon

Appreciate the kind words sir @dober. All order questions placed have been thoroughly answered and deliberated upon. Over to you now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (40) (Reply)

BRAND NEW BLACKBERRY BOLD 2(WHITE,BLACK) 47k !!! / How To Recharge Your Startimes Decoder / Pickup Services(offerup,letgo Etc) In California(los Angeles) 2 DAYS SHIPPING !!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.