Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES - Technology Market (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES (83118 Views)

Free Importation Classes From Pre Order 2.0 / CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES by Xtfield(m): 7:39pm On Oct 17, 2014
Can you help me get cheap students laptop with windows OS? If yes how much?
Re: FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES by Eghosa1(m): 7:46pm On Oct 17, 2014
Xtfield:
Can you help me get cheap students laptop with windows OS? If yes how much?

Hello buddy @Xtfield, @Balogunsam is your best bet for this.
Re: FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES by Eghosa1(m): 11:13pm On Oct 17, 2014
Fully Awake tonight Folks to ensure orders go smoothly.

Do have an awesome weekend!
Re: FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES by adop(m): 11:35pm On Oct 17, 2014
Good morning Bawss. i just FORTUNATELY bumped into ur thread today and am glad i did. pls i need d specs n price to lagos for d ffg machines. also,pls advise me on the best as i plan to own one this new week.
DG 550
JIAYU G4S
MLAIS NOTE PRO.
Re: FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES by J0nyb0y(m): 1:47am On Oct 18, 2014
Please Eghosa, can you help me search for this following items and their prices?
1. A good android phone, {Specs: 4.0os, 5mp rear, 512mb ram, front camera, not less than 5inch}- 10pcs
2. 8Gb SD Cards- 10pcs
3. USB Data cables- 10 pcs
4. Usb chargers- 10pcs
5. Portable Mp3 Players- 10pcs
6. bluetooth headset (with mic)- 10pcs.
7 hardware for flashing phones.. (those box like hardware used to flash small phones that dosent support usb cables)

would appreciate if you could help me with these as i would be importing them soon + the sd cards i asked of earlier and you'll be the one to handle it cheesy
Re: FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES by dober(m): 10:29am On Oct 18, 2014
Re: FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES by Eghosa1(m): 10:32am On Oct 18, 2014
adop:
Good morning Bawss. i just FORTUNATELY bumped into ur thread today and am glad i did. pls i need d specs n price to lagos for d ffg machines. also,pls advise me on the best as i plan to own one this new week.
DG 550
JIAYU G4S
MLAIS NOTE PRO.

Goodmorning Great Folks. Hope the weekend is goin well.

Buddy @adop, Doogee DG550 is #26999 to Lagos with an extra battery, pouch and other accessories.

Jiayu G4S is #31000 with accessories as the above.

Mlais Note Pro is #32599 with accessories as the above.
Re: FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES by Judah031(m): 10:34am On Oct 18, 2014
Good mornin 2 u bro,good job u doing sir,may God bless ur hussle abundantly. Pls i want u 2 help me get ds phone kingzone n3 also help me confirm hw strong n durable d phone is(price). I love elephone g5 but i was told elephone phones are nt good products. Thanx sir,happy weekend.
Re: FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES by Judah031(m): 10:35am On Oct 18, 2014
Good mornin 2 u bro,good job u doing sir,may God bless ur hussle abundantly. Pls i want u 2 help me get ds phone kingzone n3 also help me confirm hw strong n durable d phone is(price). I love elephone g5 but i was told elephone phones are nt good products,is that true? Thanx sir,happy weekend.
Re: FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES by adop(m): 12:34pm On Oct 18, 2014
Eghosa1:

Goodmorning Great Folks. Hope the weekend is goin well.

Buddy @adop, Doogee DG550 is #26999 to Lagos with an extra battery, pouch and other accessories.

Jiayu G4S is #31000 with accessories as the above.

Mlais Note Pro is #32599 with accessories as the above.
for the jiayu...what r the specific accessories dt comes wt
it,these:
1 x 3000mah battery
1 x Usb cable
1 x Charger
1 x Manual
1 x Silicon case
1 x screen protector
1 x earphone
1 x OTG cable
1 x card reader
1 x touch pen
1 x phone sucker stand
1 x EU charger adapter

?i blv it runs 4.4kit kat at d
least? Also,what
is the total cost of gettng it to
ilorin. My patience to pay n get ds
phone is dwindling fast...oooh,ego
o!
Re: FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES by Eghosa1(m): 4:45pm On Oct 18, 2014
J0nyb0y:
Please Eghosa, can you help me search for this following items and their prices?
1. A good android phone, {Specs: 4.0os, 5mp rear, 512mb ram, front camera, not less than 5inch}- 10pcs
2. 8Gb SD Cards- 10pcs
3. USB Data cables- 10 pcs
4. Usb chargers- 10pcs
5. Portable Mp3 Players- 10pcs
6. bluetooth headset (with mic)- 10pcs.
7 hardware for flashing phones.. (those box like hardware used to flash small phones that dosent support usb cables)

would appreciate if you could help me with these as i would be importing them soon + the sd cards i asked of earlier and you'll be the one to handle it cheesy

Hello Buddy,most of these items are available on Aliexpress.com ::: You can easily source for them. Due to my schedule, i won't always be able to source.

Check aliexpress.com, Dhgate.com, Get the price quotes and multiply by 168 (Rate).

I'd then cross check with you before purchase.

On the memory cards, the prices are scattered already here but here's it again >> 1GB is #89. 

2GB is #199.

4GB is #419.

8GB is #709.

16GB is #999.

32GB is #1999.
Thanks.
Re: FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES by Eghosa1(m): 4:48pm On Oct 18, 2014
Judah031:
Good mornin 2 u bro,good job u doing sir,may God bless ur hussle abundantly. Pls i want u 2 help me get ds phone kingzone n3 also help me confirm hw strong n durable d phone is(price). I love elephone g5 but i was told elephone phones are nt good products. Thanx sir,happy weekend.

Buddy @Judah031, thanks for the kind words. Its highly appreciated.

There is nothing wrong with the Elephone G5 buddy. I think its a decent device for its price (#21799) with all accessories that accompany it.

For the Kingzone, i don't use it and thus can't really confirm anything about it but on its price to Lagos, I'd reach you in a few hours. Have to ask my Friends.

--------------

Goodevening Folks.
Re: FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES by Eghosa1(m): 5:06pm On Oct 18, 2014
adop:

for the jiayu...what r the specific accessories dt comes wt
it,these:
1 x 3000mah battery
1 x Usb cable
1 x Charger
1 x Manual
1 x Silicon case
1 x screen protector
1 x earphone
1 x OTG cable
1 x card reader
1 x touch pen
1 x phone sucker stand
1 x EU charger adapter

?i blv it runs 4.4kit kat at d
least? Also,what
is the total cost of gettng it to
ilorin. My patience to pay n get ds
phone is dwindling fast...oooh,ego
o!

Aside the card reader and phone sucker stand, everything else is with it and perhaps more. Also, i cannot guarantee if is KitKat upgraded upon purchase. You can execute that yourself thus sir.
Re: FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES by wasagu(m): 5:17pm On Oct 18, 2014
That's great one Egosa 1.
May God see you through your dealings. God bless you for this kindness you offers.

1 Like

Re: FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES by Eghosa1(m): 5:43pm On Oct 18, 2014
wasagu:
That's great one Egosa 1.
May God see you through your dealings. God bless you for this kindness you offers.

Immensely grateful for this. Thanks @wasagu.
Re: FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES by Eghosa1(m): 7:10pm On Oct 18, 2014
Great Folks, trust all is blessed.

Apologies on orders not being dispatched today for some Lagos Folks (Guests here) as the rain fell massively thus making traffic unbearable for My Driver. U-turn thus.

Tomorrow shall be a bright day.

Alert received today Folks for a Doogee DG 310 (Non Nairalander) smartphone Device likewise for the 25pcs Original Kingston Datatraveler FlashDrives going for #27000 naira (Resellers should tske advantage).

An order set to Land Lagos tomorrow is the Bluetooth Smart Watch.

Re: FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES by wasagu(m): 7:18pm On Oct 18, 2014
10 pcs costs howmch to land Lagos?

http://m.aliexpress.com/item/1935924971.html
Re: FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES by Eghosa1(m): 8:14pm On Oct 18, 2014
wasagu:
10 pcs costs howmch to land Lagos?

http://m.aliexpress.com/item/1935924971.html

Hello Buddy @wasagu, this would land Lagos at #7,759 (4-6Days).
Re: FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES by jimikata(m): 9:48pm On Oct 18, 2014
plz how much is the bluetooth smart watch you are talking about and can u post it's picture?
Again, is jiayu f2 available and at what price?
Re: FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES by Judah031(m): 11:28pm On Oct 18, 2014
God bless u sir,thanx alot 4 d reply still waiting 4 d price of d kingzone n3. Thanx
Re: FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES by gbodimowo(m): 1:45am On Oct 19, 2014
Good morning this is a good job you are doing here please what's the landing cost of this http://m.alibaba.com/product/1835081594/high_power_telescope_8X_25_10X25/productdetail.html and one pair of Nike Air black please state landing cost separately I would contact you once I see it thanks
Re: FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES by Eghosa1(m): 6:19am On Oct 19, 2014
gbodimowo:
Good morning this is a good job you are doing here please what's the landing cost of this http://m.alibaba.com/product/1835081594/high_power_telescope_8X_25_10X25/productdetail.html and one pair of Nike Air black please state landing cost separately I would contact you once I see it thanks

Morning @gbodimowo, Your link has an MOQ and its landing cost can't be ascertained for One piece.

For the Nike Air Black, its #6,669 to Lagos.
Re: FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES by Eghosa1(m): 6:22am On Oct 19, 2014
jimikata:
plz how much is the bluetooth smart watch you are talking about and can u post it's picture?
Again, is jiayu f2 available and at what price?

Hello @jimikata, Trust you're blessed this morning. The Bluetooth Smart Watch lands Lagos at #9,199.

Re: FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES by jimikata(m): 9:50am On Oct 19, 2014
Good morning Mr Eghosa
Eghosa1:

Hello @jimikata, Trust you're blessed this morning. The Bluetooth Smart Watch lands Lagos at #9,199.
is there any other cheap ones out there? and what about jiayu f2?
Re: FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES by Eghosa1(m): 10:57am On Oct 19, 2014
jimikata:
Good morning Mr Eghosa is there any other cheap ones out there? and what about jiayu f2?

The Jiayu f2(4G LTE smartphone) is going to be launched by month end. Its around #24999.

On the smart watch, yes there are. Its the owner of that which you saw on the photo that requested for top quality.
Re: FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES by Tompeters(m): 2:51pm On Oct 19, 2014
Hello bro..... How much will get this to Ilorin or lagos with normal shipping http://m.aliexpress.com/item/2024015188.html
Re: FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES by biggboy(m): 3:03pm On Oct 19, 2014
Hi @Eghosa1, please can you help me search for a cheap and decent tab with TV that has 1GB ram, 8-16GB rom, 3000-5000mah battery? Thanks.
Re: FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES by Eghosa1(m): 3:55pm On Oct 19, 2014
Tompeters:
Hello bro..... How much will get this to Ilorin or lagos with normal shipping http://m.aliexpress.com/item/2024015188.html

Hello @Tompeters, to Illorin via Express (its better to use it at the moment) would be #15,599.
Re: FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES by Eghosa1(m): 3:58pm On Oct 19, 2014
biggboy:
Hi @Eghosa1, please can you help me search for a cheap and decent tab with TV that has 1GB ram, 8-16GB rom, 3000-5000mah battery? Thanks.

Hello buddy @biggboy, I doubt if there is with the specs you've given but you could try. Just search on aliexpress.com • dhgate.com • and you sure May find something.
Re: FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES by Tompeters(m): 4:14pm On Oct 19, 2014
Eghosa1:

Hello @Tompeters, to Illorin via Express (its better to use it at the moment) would be #15,599.
if i should understand u better .... Is it the 15599 that'll get d phone to ilorin... Just to clarify. So i can make payments by tuesday or wednesday
Re: FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES by Eghosa1(m): 4:19pm On Oct 19, 2014
Tompeters:
if i should understand u better .... Is it the 15599 that'll get d phone to ilorin... Just to clarify. So i can make payments by tuesday or wednesday

Yes buddy @Tompeters. #15599 takes it to Ilorin.
Re: FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES by Tompeters(m): 4:46pm On Oct 19, 2014
Eghosa1:

Yes buddy @Tompeters. #15599 takes it to Ilorin.
k bro when am ready i'll pm u on whatsapp

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (40) (Reply)

BRAND NEW BLACKBERRY BOLD 2(WHITE,BLACK) 47k !!! / How To Recharge Your Startimes Decoder / Pickup Services(offerup,letgo Etc) In California(los Angeles) 2 DAYS SHIPPING !!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.