Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,430 members, 7,954,690 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:23 AM

FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES - Technology Market (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES (84482 Views)

Free Importation Classes From Pre Order 2.0 / CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES by donhils: 5:05pm On Aug 26, 2015
Eghosa1:

Yes buddy. Whatsapp is preferred as I get to be working and not check up on this platform much. do contact me on WhatsApp.
where's the number?
Re: FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES by iliyande(m): 5:15pm On Aug 26, 2015
donhils:

where's the number?

Don't be afraid, I am dealing with him for very long time. He is very very reliable. Reach him here 07059589222 070877807911 or go to the first page to confirm the number

His price is the lowest and the most reasonable here on nairaland grin
Re: FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES by Eghosa1(m): 5:28pm On Aug 26, 2015
donhils:

where's the number?

+234 70 59589222
Re: FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES by donhils: 8:35pm On Aug 26, 2015
iliyande:

Don't be afraid, I am dealing with him for very long time. He is very very reliable. Reach him here 07059589222 070877807911 or go to the first page to confirm the number

His price is the lowest and the most reasonable here on nairaland grin
What and what have you been buying?
Re: FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES by iliyande(m): 8:47pm On Aug 26, 2015
donhils:

What and what have you been buying?

Cube Talk 9x 32gb, 2pcs of lenovo K3 note, cube i6 air........ To be sincere with you, the guy is generally a good guy. His price is the lowest in nairaland grin
Re: FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES by donhils: 9:20pm On Aug 26, 2015
Eghosa1:

+234 70 59589222
http://m.aliexpress.com/item/2053130720.html How much to get this?
Re: FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES by Eghosa1(m): 10:33pm On Aug 26, 2015
donhils:

http://m.aliexpress.com/item/2053130720.html
How much to get this?

Which of it sir?
Re: FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES by donhils: 11:09pm On Aug 26, 2015
Eghosa1:

Which of it sir?
The one with 3GB ram and 32GB Rom. Brand new.
Re: FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES by Eghosa1(m): 2:51am On Aug 27, 2015
donhils:

The one with 3GB ram and 32GB Rom. Brand new.

#76000.
Re: FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES by dubejames(m): 3:53pm On Aug 27, 2015
Re: FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES by dubejames(m): 3:54pm On Aug 27, 2015
how much and how do i make payment
Re: FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES by dubejames(m): 4:27pm On Aug 27, 2015
Re: FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES by Eghosa1(m): 7:26pm On Aug 27, 2015
dubejames:
plus this...
http://m.aliexpress.com/item-desc/32328047970.html

Please provide this links on whatsapp sir. Thanks!
Re: FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES by Eghosa1(m): 9:50pm On Aug 28, 2015
Very much available for orders!
Re: FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES by Eghosa1(m): 2:01pm On Aug 30, 2015
Happy Sunday Lovelies.
Re: FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES by Aditueledumare(m): 3:59pm On Aug 30, 2015
@eaghosa; pls check ur email and let. Me know the:
Total cost( @ wat rate)
Method of delivery;
Hw many days would it take for exp or normal
Shipping;
Cost per kg.
A/c details
Iyiola
Re: FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES by Nobody: 1:39pm On Aug 31, 2015
Eghosa1:
We're here to serve! Keep making your enquiries buddies.

[size=13pt]Top Class Service is what Eghosa and He's team provides...saying this because of the way my items were professional handled, not to mention how the sellers were followed up.
To crown it all up they Arm twisted SF Express to make a 1day delivery even though the dubious Chinese dealer with a so called 'alibaba trade assurance stamp' billed me for 1day express delivery and choose to ship via SF Normal 2day delivery.

May God contiune to increase us all for continued cordial business. Amen!

Mr Anthony wink[/size]
Re: FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES by Eghosa1(m): 7:03pm On Aug 31, 2015
Aditueledumare:
@eaghosa; pls check ur email and let. Me know the:
Total cost( @ wat rate)
Method of delivery;
Hw many days would it take for exp or normal
Shipping;
Cost per kg.
A/c details
Iyiola

Replied sir.
Re: FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES by Eghosa1(m): 7:04pm On Aug 31, 2015
MrMexs007:

[size=13pt]Top Class Service is what Eghosa and He's team provides...saying this because of the way my items were professional handled, not to mention how the sellers were followed up.
To crown it all up they Arm twisted SF Express to make a 1day delivery even though the dubious Chinese dealer with a so called 'alibaba trade assurance stamp' billed me for 1day express delivery and choose to ship via SF Normal 2day delivery.

May God contiune to increase us all for continued cordial business. Amen!

Mr Anthony wink[/size]

Lots of THANK YOU for this sir.
Re: FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES by kolomax(m): 8:37pm On Aug 31, 2015
Eghosa1:

Lots of THANK YOU for this sir.
can I get a good laptop power bank from you if yes price please
Re: FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES by Eghosa1(m): 11:02am On Sep 01, 2015
kolomax:
can I get a good laptop power bank from you if yes price please

Goodmorning. A good one is around #9000.
Re: FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES by kolomax(m): 11:54am On Sep 01, 2015
Eghosa1:

Goodmorning. A good one is around #9000.
sorry for disturbing you sir I actually needs 3 things from you the laptop power bank, 32gb memory card *2 good universal modem kindly help quote with prices then I'll call you immediately thanks
Re: FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES by Eghosa1(m): 12:25pm On Sep 01, 2015
kolomax:
sorry for disturbing you sir I actually needs 3 things from you the laptop power bank, 32gb memory card *2 good universal modem kindly help quote with prices then I'll call you immediately thanks

32GB class 10 card = #3500.

2 Modems will go for #4200 sir.
Re: FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES by Eghosa1(m): 6:56pm On Sep 02, 2015
Goodevening.
Re: FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES by Eghosa1(m): 3:20pm On Sep 03, 2015
We are ready to serve! PAYMENTS, PROCUREMENTS, SHIPMENT.
Re: FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES by lukjee: 3:52pm On Sep 03, 2015
Please I want to find out if you ship liquids to Nigeria too I wnt to buy some medical reagents
Re: FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES by Eghosa1(m): 4:11pm On Sep 03, 2015
lukjee:
Please I want to find out if you ship liquids to Nigeria too I wnt to buy some medical reagents

Yes We Can! grin
Re: FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES by lukjee: 9:26pm On Sep 03, 2015
Eghosa1:

Yes We Can! grin

So how do we start I want to get some analyzer reagents, how can u help me pick it up from the supplier in China and ship it for me but it's also a handle by care item, but I will also compair ur freight and my China freight forwarder.
Re: FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES by Eghosa1(m): 10:21pm On Sep 03, 2015
lukjee:

So how do we start I want to get some analyzer reagents, how can u help me pick it up from the supplier in China and ship it for me but it's also a handle by care item, but I will also compair ur freight and my China freight forwarder.

Do whatsapp Me sir. +234 7059589222

#WeDeliver.
Re: FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES by Eghosa1(m): 12:14pm On Sep 09, 2015
we are available.
Re: FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES by kolomax(m): 2:49pm On Sep 10, 2015
Eghosa1:

32GB class 10 card = #3500.

2 Modems will go for #4200 sir.
sorry sir that I didn't get back to you on time sir I was out of the country so can I have your whatsapp or phone number so I can contact you?

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (40) (Reply)

BRAND NEW BLACKBERRY BOLD 2(WHITE,BLACK) 47k !!! / Which Android TV Box Is Best For Use In Nigeria / How To Recharge Your Startimes Decoder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.