Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,893 members, 7,821,120 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:30 AM

FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES - Technology Market (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES (83095 Views)

Free Importation Classes From Pre Order 2.0 / CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES by Eghosa1(m): 10:08pm On Oct 04, 2015
We are available!
Re: FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES by richysam(m): 8:11am On Oct 05, 2015
Eghosa1:
We are available!
sir pls how much can you help me get this phones letv max x900 or the huawei p8.
Re: FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES by Eghosa1(m): 3:45pm On Oct 05, 2015
richysam:
sir pls how much can you help me get this phones letv max x900 or the huawei p8.

Let me get back to you Richysam.
Re: FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES by Eghosa1(m): 4:20am On Oct 08, 2015
We are available for your orders!
Re: FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES by yorex2011: 5:00pm On Oct 08, 2015
Pls can you check for a replacement screen for cube talk 79 octa , price and shipping to lagos. Tnx
Re: FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES by Eghosa1(m): 7:46pm On Oct 08, 2015
yorex2011:
Pls can you check for a replacement screen for cube talk 79 octa , price and shipping to lagos. Tnx

Ok!
Re: FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES by Eghosa1(m): 10:24am On Oct 09, 2015
Goodmorning.
Re: FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES by Gadgetmobil(m): 6:59pm On Oct 09, 2015
Your Positive response is the highest I have see so far. I'd call you for a major Shipment
Re: FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES by Eghosa1(m): 7:42pm On Oct 09, 2015
Gadgetmobil:
Your Positive response is the highest I have see so far. I'd call you for a major Shipment

Thank You Gadgetmobil
Re: FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES by Eghosa1(m): 7:43pm On Oct 09, 2015
yorex2011:

both screens hv to be gotten together?
Re: FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES by yorex2011: 7:23am On Oct 10, 2015
Eghosa1:

both screens hv to be gotten together?

Just the digitizer.. The lcd is still ok
Re: FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES by Eghosa1(m): 7:49pm On Oct 12, 2015
yorex2011:

Just the digitizer.. The lcd is still ok

#9000 to Lagos sir.
Re: FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES by Eghosa1(m): 7:50pm On Oct 12, 2015
We are available!!!
Re: FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES by yorex2011: 8:38pm On Oct 12, 2015
Eghosa1:

#9000 to Lagos sir.
Alright.. Thank you... Will contact you when I'm ready
Re: FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES by Eghosa1(m): 12:30pm On Oct 13, 2015
yorex2011:

Alright.. Thank you... Will contact you when I'm ready
grin
smiley

alright.
Re: FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES by Eghosa1(m): 6:35pm On Oct 14, 2015
Unparalleled satisfaction when you deal with us.
Re: FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES by jamarionj(m): 8:18pm On Oct 14, 2015
Customize and personalize your products/items @ a cheaper rate.. WE CUSTOMIZE -High quality silicon wrist band. -watch (wall clock,designers wrist watch, etc.) -business card /business stainless card etc -poly star sublimation lanyard -socks for school, pens, etc. -Lapel pins. -souvenirs -Fashion (bags, shoes, T-shirts, designers shirts, trousers, etc ) - WE CUSTOMIZE PRODUCTS/ITEMS TO OUR CUSTOMERS choices. Contact us Phone: 08069568209 E-MAIL: jamarionjglobalventures@gmail.com BBM: 567F2ED8 Like our Facebook page for more Updates of our products/items and information @ www.Facebook.com/jamarionjglobalventures We look forward doing business With you. Jamarion our forum on NAiraland ;-) www.nairaland.com/2664977/customize-personalize-products-items#38975358
Re: FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES by Eghosa1(m): 3:12am On Oct 15, 2015
jamarionj:
Custom what?

Do not spam this thread again else...

We provide such services and more here thus beware and be guided. CUSTOMIZATION, PROCUREMENT, SUPPLY CHAIN, AND OTHERS ARE OUR TURF.

Thank You @jamarionj.
Re: FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES by EagleScribes: 4:19am On Oct 15, 2015
This Eghosa1 no dey sleep o. Chai!

Anyway, please let me have the landing cost of this

http://m.alibaba.com/product/60275873162/solar-powerbank-solar-charger-powerbank-powerbank.html

Kindly help me confirm it's authenticity too

God bless your hustle
Re: FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES by Eghosa1(m): 12:33pm On Oct 15, 2015
EagleScribes:
This Eghosa1 no dey sleep o. Chai!

Anyway, please let me have the landing cost of this

http://m.alibaba.com/product/60275873162/solar-powerbank-solar-charger-powerbank-powerbank.html

Kindly help me confirm it's authenticity too

God bless your hustle

thanks buddy.

minimum order is 30pcs. it is not high quality.
Re: FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES by Eghosa1(m): 1:14am On Oct 19, 2015
New week! Let's go!
Re: FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES by jedisco(m): 7:31am On Oct 23, 2015
Gud day. I want to import customised ties and fabrics but I want to know if its on customs contraband list
Re: FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES by Eghosa1(m): 8:26am On Oct 23, 2015
jedisco:
Gud day. I want to import customised ties and fabrics but I want to know if its on customs contraband list

Goodmorning, it os possible. Do send me a whatsapp message.
Re: FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES by Eghosa1(m): 1:44am On Oct 26, 2015
Ready for business!
Re: FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES by Eghosa1(m): 6:00am On Oct 29, 2015
Goodmorning.
Re: FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES by tugrow(m): 7:33am On Oct 29, 2015
Bro, please do you make payment to 1688.com seller
Re: FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES by Eghosa1(m): 2:00am On Oct 31, 2015
tugrow:
Bro, please do you make payment to 1688.com seller

yes!
Re: FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES by Eghosa1(m): 10:00am On Oct 31, 2015
Open for business!!!
Re: FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES by Eghosa1(m): 5:53am On Nov 02, 2015
Goodmorning Gentlemen and Ladies.
Re: FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES by iliyande(m): 1:36pm On Nov 02, 2015
I am waiting for the release of letv 1s, help me monitor it, I want to be the first user in Nigeria wink

1 Like

Re: FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES by Eghosa1(m): 8:46pm On Nov 07, 2015
Delivery is what differentiates us from the rest!

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (40) (Reply)

BRAND NEW BLACKBERRY BOLD 2(WHITE,BLACK) 47k !!! / How To Recharge Your Startimes Decoder / Pickup Services(offerup,letgo Etc) In California(los Angeles) 2 DAYS SHIPPING !!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.