Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,357 members, 7,812,014 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:15 AM

10 Types Of Lecturers You Meet In The University - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 10 Types Of Lecturers You Meet In The University (53874 Views)

5 Types Of Lecturers In Nigeria Tertiary Institutions / Salary Scale Of Lecturers In Nigerian Universities / List Of Lecturers Sacked In UNIBEN For Their SEXCAPEDE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Types Of Lecturers You Meet In The University by Whizzdom(m): 10:27pm On Oct 07, 2014
Fresh boi lecturers: This are lecturers that always ping instead of teaching.

He would spend about 30mins talking the network that is good for browsing and the one that is not good.
Re: 10 Types Of Lecturers You Meet In The University by skoloppy31(m): 10:27pm On Oct 07, 2014
OkikiOluwa1:
Funny thread!

Were ni eleyi, ogidi gan-an o!
olé ni o mo esee olé to ni ori apata...
okikioluwa. soraa fun AJA to ma Un Fi EPON Eniyan panuuu

Re: 10 Types Of Lecturers You Meet In The University by daxon001(m): 10:29pm On Oct 07, 2014
I also remember d NEXT SLIDE lecturers!cheesy
4 some courses,dey project d materials oin a sreen and d lecturer explains every slide of d projected material.
Wer it gets interestin n amusing is wen some note-writers havn't copied all dat dey need 2 copy or dose dat hav not fully understood a slide.
D lecturer says NEXT SLIDE and d student exclaim AHHHHHHH!
Cos Once dey leave a slide,dey can't go bak grin
Re: 10 Types Of Lecturers You Meet In The University by Ladybluecash(f): 10:30pm On Oct 07, 2014
D hungry man lecturer... Chaiii wit gala nd lacasera.. C awaits u
Re: 10 Types Of Lecturers You Meet In The University by Sparklesebony: 10:31pm On Oct 07, 2014
Very true.

Once had No 7-9 traits in just one lecturer in my department. We only wished he would drop dead and reduce our frustrations. If wishes and curses were effective...
Re: 10 Types Of Lecturers You Meet In The University by Nobody: 10:31pm On Oct 07, 2014
priscaoge:
Lol cheesy cheesy....My former HOD then is a sadist sad sad Sometimes I wonder how he relates with his family. Very wicked n mean angry . Nobody comes near his office,even his fellow lectures don't interact with him

We also have the lazy ones. One of them forgot his car in school one day and went home in a taxi embarassed. I don't know why these old men refuse to retire angry

The HOD in my department during my final year then is a Fatherly lecturer, always there to listen and willing to help. He is more than a father to everyone in my department.

Lmao cheesy cheesy cheesy Runs lectures ke?? cheesy cheesy.
that was Dr Ogbeide,am I right?
Re: 10 Types Of Lecturers You Meet In The University by patrickmuf(m): 10:32pm On Oct 07, 2014
This whole thing is getting boring... Next is five types of people in your office...
Re: 10 Types Of Lecturers You Meet In The University by Nobody: 10:39pm On Oct 07, 2014
Godsknight:
I will forever remember doctor maurice ahgedo , .. He is d best lecturer that ever taught me. He contributed positively to my life.. I felt so bad when he left AAUA for uniben
is he in management sciences? I've heard that name in bus. Admin? Dunno if he's the same person.
Re: 10 Types Of Lecturers You Meet In The University by fattbabakay(m): 10:41pm On Oct 07, 2014
d kind topics wey dey make FP dis days ehn
Re: 10 Types Of Lecturers You Meet In The University by OkikiOluwa1(m): 10:44pm On Oct 07, 2014
skoloppy31:

olé ni o mo esee olé to ni ori apata...
okikioluwa. soraa fun AJA to ma Un Fi EPON Eniyan panuuu
were pataki.

1 Like

Re: 10 Types Of Lecturers You Meet In The University by Awwal1st(m): 10:44pm On Oct 07, 2014
10 Types Of People You Go Meet For Bus Stop lol
Re: 10 Types Of Lecturers You Meet In The University by Sylverbox(m): 10:46pm On Oct 07, 2014
adegwurulez:
Am I the only one getting pissed off with this ten types of people shii on nl? someone will soon come up with ten types of people you meet in a public toilet.
Jst wait till u see my topic tomorrow- 10 types of Sh*t u meet unflushed!
Re: 10 Types Of Lecturers You Meet In The University by Nobody: 10:46pm On Oct 07, 2014
Our EGL203 lecturer is a sadist angry
U can hardly see him smile,infact he doesn't smile.he comes to class,dictates note,not everyone will hear his voice,even the people sitting on the third row will have to strain their hears and no one dares to complain..the most annoying part is that he reads from a textbook and doesn't explain
Re: 10 Types Of Lecturers You Meet In The University by modestdude(m): 10:55pm On Oct 07, 2014
Prettybecca:

lol! I wanted to ask if it was Mr. Tafamel but d dude didnt graduate with a 3rd class, some lecturers sha.
Lol. Nope, the name is Mr. Egbulonu, IMSU. A very short man
Re: 10 Types Of Lecturers You Meet In The University by misshoree(f): 11:03pm On Oct 07, 2014
The worst set is the sadist.
Yu can hardly predict when they are happy or sad cause yu see them with a hard face everyday.

Yu can't even approach them when yu are confronted with a challenge
Re: 10 Types Of Lecturers You Meet In The University by arvinsloane(m): 11:08pm On Oct 07, 2014
adegwurulez:
Am I the only one getting pissed off with this ten types of people shii on nl? someone will soon come up with ten types of people you meet in a public toilet.
Life is too short to be sad all the time!
You are probably a saddist..**just saying **
Re: 10 Types Of Lecturers You Meet In The University by governoragweven: 11:14pm On Oct 07, 2014
vizkiz:
i guess i am getting bored with this "7 types" of every freaking thing i see on Nairaland these days undecided

The next time i see any sh*t like this, amma deactivate my account right away angry

post new interesting topics na if the once other people are posting is making u bored. habaaah!

1 Like

Re: 10 Types Of Lecturers You Meet In The University by ibrews: 11:24pm On Oct 07, 2014
Godsknight:
I will forever remember doctor maurice ahgedo , .. He is d best lecturer that ever taught me. He contributed positively to my life.. I felt so bad when he left AAUA for uniben
Greatest AAUAITE
Re: 10 Types Of Lecturers You Meet In The University by walex2bad(m): 11:25pm On Oct 07, 2014
Some lecturers would start to narrate their experience in a lab in malaysia, new york, dubai. Is that our business. I heard of a professor in my school that would insult you telling you that in your entire generation, 'ko si eni to ka iwe to mi' i.e no one in your generation has a higher level of education like him..#
If you sit on the bonnet of some lecturers car, you are dead...#
Re: 10 Types Of Lecturers You Meet In The University by pyyxxaro: 11:31pm On Oct 07, 2014
0955eb027:

Are u a student of unilorin?

Noooo !! I graduated from UNIVERSITY OF CHIBOK (Unibok) grin undecided

1 Like

Re: 10 Types Of Lecturers You Meet In The University by ndubisik(m): 11:31pm On Oct 07, 2014

1 Like

Re: 10 Types Of Lecturers You Meet In The University by charleff512(m): 11:33pm On Oct 07, 2014
The Textbook lecturers:
he rarely teaches for ten minutes without referring to his textbook which most times is the key to success in the course.photocopy it and carry over
the RETARDED lecturers:this ones hardly teach you tangible things.they give you assignments and project when they have papers or seminars to present.they rely on students brains to excel.they can compile solution to assignments into textbooks.
Re: 10 Types Of Lecturers You Meet In The University by satowind(m): 11:39pm On Oct 07, 2014
samflexx:
The chelsea dry gin lecturers,each time he enter lecture hall,na ogogoro and benson go dey smell everywhere...
Guy which sch are u? Dat sCh need serious shutting down
Re: 10 Types Of Lecturers You Meet In The University by eleko1: 11:40pm On Oct 07, 2014
grin cheesy Weyreee.Can't stop laughing.Clown grin grin[quote author=gistmelove post=26950946][/quote]
Re: 10 Types Of Lecturers You Meet In The University by Franchise21(m): 11:49pm On Oct 07, 2014
johnwizey:
I comment my reserve
Nyc thread
Re: 10 Types Of Lecturers You Meet In The University by Nobody: 11:51pm On Oct 07, 2014
hmmmmm grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 10 Types Of Lecturers You Meet In The University by Nobody: 11:51pm On Oct 07, 2014
mr odule,if u are reading my post,u belong to 2,5 and 9 grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 10 Types Of Lecturers You Meet In The University by Obinacu(m): 12:05am On Oct 08, 2014
@priscaoge, you sound like a graduate from Sociology dept, University of Ilorin.

1 Like

Re: 10 Types Of Lecturers You Meet In The University by adegwurulez(m): 12:17am On Oct 08, 2014
arvinsloane:

Life is too short to be sad all the time!
You are probably a saddist..**just saying **
yea, and life is too short to be poke nosing into other people's business. you're probably a busybody.. just saying.
Re: 10 Types Of Lecturers You Meet In The University by gboyeking4(m): 12:45am On Oct 08, 2014
Those who ll call thier husand whenever a student ask question
Re: 10 Types Of Lecturers You Meet In The University by Kirinwa: 3:51am On Oct 08, 2014
Op how can I add mine when you have done your research work well.

On behalf of 'The sadist' I give you an A. Oya thank me before I change my mind. grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Single Rotor-Helicopter Built By 6 Students Of CRUTECH (photos) / Is Spending N16M On A 3-Year Ph.D In The UK Worth It? / Pictures From Coal City University, Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.