Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

Men Who Hate Women AND Women Who Hate Men - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Who Hate Women AND Women Who Hate Men (1263 Views)

MOST Things That Men Do In Bed That Women Hate...[women Speaks] / Why Are Some Men This Heartless? Now I Hate Men! / Ways Modern Men Are Trained To Hate Women (2) (3) (4)

Men Who Hate Women AND Women Who Hate Men by zboyd: 4:02pm On Oct 07, 2014
Some men and women actually hate the opposite s-x, due to past relationships or in some cases bad parenting.

But how do you, as a single person, seeking a potential romantic partner determine those who actually harbor a deep-seated hatred for the opposite sex?

For those who have found yourselves in relationships with men who hate women OR women who hate men, are there any signs you've noticed that you can pass along to singles, so they can avoid hooking up with such people?
Re: Men Who Hate Women AND Women Who Hate Men by iceberylin(m): 4:04pm On Oct 07, 2014
ŴĤÁŤŚ ŤĤĨŚ ŐŃĔ ŚÁŶĨŃĞ undecided
Re: Men Who Hate Women AND Women Who Hate Men by Nobody: 4:17pm On Oct 07, 2014
Lol, a person that hates the opposite sex will not be in a relationship in the first place.
Re: Men Who Hate Women AND Women Who Hate Men by jnrbayano(m): 4:33pm On Oct 07, 2014
Misanthrope??
Re: Men Who Hate Women AND Women Who Hate Men by Adedayo516(m): 4:48pm On Oct 07, 2014
Una 14years dey do press up... #nuffsaid
Re: Men Who Hate Women AND Women Who Hate Men by Nobody: 4:54pm On Oct 07, 2014
If u hate d opposite sex,meaning u homo na..oboy,I dislike smtins abt girls Buh hey,we can't do without them..hate a Lady ,hate d punny
Re: Men Who Hate Women AND Women Who Hate Men by Nobody: 5:02pm On Oct 07, 2014
Eeerm I think d op is indirectly saying
Gays nd lesbos meet here
Re: Men Who Hate Women AND Women Who Hate Men by zboyd: 9:13pm On Oct 07, 2014
rozzay:
Eeerm I think d op is indirectly saying
Gays nd lesbos meet here

No, I'm not saying any such thing.

Generally...

Gay men don't hate women.

Lesbians don't hate men.

Those are myths.

However, men AND women who consistently call the opposite sex nasty names and refer to them in the most degrading manner are labeled man haters and woman haters...BUT...they still date and marry the objects of their hate.

Why?

They just do.

That's weird.

Re: Men Who Hate Women AND Women Who Hate Men by Nobody: 9:48pm On Oct 11, 2014
zboyd:

No, I'm not saying any such thing.

Generally...

Gay men don't hate women.

Lesbians don't hate men.

Those are myths.

However, men AND women who consistently call the opposite sex nasty names and refer to them in the most degrading manner are labeled man haters and woman haters...BUT...they still date and marry the objects of their hate.

Why?

They just do.

That's weird.

It's definitely weird, yes. But I don't suppose hating the opposite sex due to bad past experiences is enough to completely stunt their biological drive and social motive; that is, their human desire for sex and companionship etc.
Re: Men Who Hate Women AND Women Who Hate Men by zboyd: 11:19pm On Oct 11, 2014
EnlightenedSoul:

It's definitely weird, yes. But I don't suppose hating the opposite sex due to bad past experiences is enough to completely stunt their biological drive and social motive; that is, their human desire for sex and companionship etc.

I agree with you that humans generally desire s-x, companionship, etc.

However, when you hear women say "Men ain't nothin' but dogs!" and men say "Women ain't nothin' but bit-hes!", or some version of these declarations, such people will treat the objects of their hate like poo one day, then next day they want to do the horizontal mambo.

Why? Sometimes, it's due to past bad experiences at the hands of wicked parents and wicked exes. Other times it may be due to some type of mental illness. Some emotionally unhealthy people have a tendency to brush every man or woman they meet with the same brush. These are the 'Walking Wounded'. They don't give the new person in their lives a fair chance - they just automatically label them negatively - which most times drives that new person right out the door - they don't have the patience to deal with the emotional baggage such people carry around from one failed relationship to another.

Rarely, if ever, will you see emotionally healthy people treat opposite gender shabbily, call them every nasty name in the book or, accuse them of the basest behaviors known to man.
Re: Men Who Hate Women AND Women Who Hate Men by troy20(m): 6:21pm On Nov 10, 2014
zboyd:

I agree with you that humans generally desire s-x, companionship, etc.

However, when you hear women say "Men ain't nothin' but dogs!" and men say "Women ain't nothin' but bit-hes!", or some version of these declarations, such people will treat the objects of their hate like poo one day, then next day they want to do the horizontal mambo.

Why? Sometimes, it's due to past bad experiences at the hands of wicked parents and wicked exes. Other times it may be due to some type of mental illness. Some emotionally unhealthy people have a tendency to brush every man or woman they meet with the same brush. These are the 'Walking Wounded'. They don't give the new person in their lives a fair chance - they just automatically label them negatively - which most times drives that new person right out the door - they don't have the patience to deal with the emotional baggage such people carry around from one failed relationship to another.

Rarely, if ever, will you see emotionally healthy people treat opposite gender shabbily, call them every nasty name in the book or, accuse them of the basest behaviors known to man.
its easy to spot a misandrist anyway.
Re: Men Who Hate Women AND Women Who Hate Men by zboyd: 8:47pm On Nov 10, 2014
troy20:

its easy to spot a misandrist anyway.

so it is with misogynists...they give themselves away by the nasty names they call women...in general...as well as how they treat them

A Romantic Love Story / 6 Giveaway Signs She’s Ready For You To Kiss Her / Never Get Married Unless You've Learned These 4 Critical Skills