Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,356 members, 7,829,900 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:23 PM

Help Pows!shud I Propose Or Not? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help Pows!shud I Propose Or Not? (775 Views)

Can I Propose To A Girl Through Whatsapp? / Confusion About What To Do In A Relationship. Should I Propose Or End It / How Do I Propose To A Girl Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Pows!shud I Propose Or Not? by 2she: 12:41pm On Nov 10, 2008
There is dis gal.she iz a cutie indid & i thnk i lyk ha if nt luving.but the pblm is dat ha mvmnts r rstrcd @ ha home.she once tld me dat if goes out of da house ha step mum acuse ha of walkng wth boyz & evin tel ha bt ha ded mum.most of da tym she jst sleap @ home in fear of trabo.so shud i or not remains a qustion!
Re: Help Pows!shud I Propose Or Not? by steaming(f): 12:45pm On Nov 10, 2008
How old are you?
Re: Help Pows!shud I Propose Or Not? by Emperoh(m): 2:09pm On Nov 10, 2008
when will the under aged be restricted to this site?
Re: Help Pows!shud I Propose Or Not? by nana(f): 2:17pm On Nov 10, 2008
Chai! What does pows mean? cheesy
Re: Help Pows!shud I Propose Or Not? by 2she: 7:27am On Nov 11, 2008
am 20 and she is 19
Re: Help Pows!shud I Propose Or Not? by nana(f): 11:41am On Nov 11, 2008
2she:

am 20 and she is 19
Hehehe,i thought as much! At the age of 19,i was still thinking of having a boyfriend or not. Lol! Dude,face ur studies! I dont blame that girl's stepmother for allowing her not to go out.
Re: Help Pows!shud I Propose Or Not? by arramyjay: 1:25pm On Nov 11, 2008
I dont understand what you have written @ poster
Re: Help Pows!shud I Propose Or Not? by Nobody: 1:31pm On Nov 11, 2008
shegirl71:

I don't understand what you have written @ poster

Me too undecided
Re: Help Pows!shud I Propose Or Not? by jaybee3(m): 1:35pm On Nov 11, 2008
Wonders shall never end
Re: Help Pows!shud I Propose Or Not? by igwe11(m): 1:43pm On Nov 11, 2008
2she:

There is this girl.she iz a cutie indid & i thnk i like ha if nt luving.but the pblm is that ha mvmnts r rstrcd @ ha home.she once tld me that if goes out of da house ha step mum acuse ha of walkng wth boyz & evin tel ha bt ha ded mum.most of da time she jst sleap @ home in fear of trabo.so should i or not remains a qustion!
what are you proposing for?
whats your financial status?
i know 4 sure you have not finished your education, you can still maintain your friendship with her but only on academic basis.
Re: Help Pows!shud I Propose Or Not? by Nautillus(m): 1:55pm On Nov 11, 2008
igwe 1:

what are you proposing for?
whats your financial status?
i know 4 sure you have not finished your education, you can still maintain your friendship with her but only on academic basis.

Dude, the guy is barely out of Sec School men . . .Na wah oh.
Re: Help Pows!shud I Propose Or Not? by Akinagirl(f): 9:24pm On Nov 11, 2008
Um, sweetie, do you mind clarifying your post?
Re: Help Pows!shud I Propose Or Not? by crious: 3:13pm On Nov 12, 2008
and you want to get marriied!!!!
GET A GRIP AND GROW UP FIRST.
AND WTF IS "POWS"
JEZZ(rolls eyes)
Re: Help Pows!shud I Propose Or Not? by 2she: 8:29pm On Nov 12, 2008
i must admit that my post was unreadable lyk the ampamps, its bcoz of da brwsr i ws using.am disappointed with the insults some of u r posing coz we r not kids as u assume,we r at unvrsty.am 20 and she is 19 and a non residential student,only dat she barred frm xperiancing luv and my proposal might spark trabo at her home!hop u get it!
Re: Help Pows!shud I Propose Or Not? by Tatase(f): 6:33am On Nov 13, 2008
Why would you propose to her if you only think you like her and "maybe love her?" I didn't really understand why you wanted to propose. Proposals should not just be frivolous things like just anyhow. Are you ready to get married.

nana:

I've been procrastinating wasting my time thinking hard about this one.
Could pows = pals ? maybe maybe? wink cheesy tongue
Re: Help Pows!shud I Propose Or Not? by TOYOSI20(f): 7:54am On Nov 13, 2008
nana:

LMAO. . .  .I'm thinking possibly POW, stands for Prisoner Of War,. . . . . ex solider possibly embarassed lipsrsealed

but then again the poster doesn't seem to have it all together. . . . cry
Re: Help Pows!shud I Propose Or Not? by ilurveit(f): 9:56am On Nov 13, 2008
I don't really think there's any reason to propose unless you're ready to marry her. I feel like people these days get engaged anyhow. Like it's almost like dating now and in my opinion it's not right.

(1) (Reply)

Maintaining A Successfull Relationship / Loookkkk:: / Which Of These $20-$50 Ebooks On love,sex,romance-do U Want For Less Than N1000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.