Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,559 members, 7,816,356 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:09 AM

Dealing With A Shy Guy, Ladies. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dealing With A Shy Guy, Ladies. (1174 Views)

Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy Or Introvert Girl / Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy. / Dealing With Teenage Girls Can Be So Frustrating! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dealing With A Shy Guy, Ladies. by Nobody: 9:33pm On Oct 07, 2014
Most of the day, i flash through my mind thinking of my 'singlness'. So many thought run my timid mind;am i ugly? am i broke? am i invisble? But it dawned on me from premises led above & unidentified ones that the problem is me! Shyness!

Interaction with a female becomes the most precious thing in my life. Still having an unlogical reasoning that most of my attributes would fetch me a GF 1 day...
I got lucky last two years(2012). I ended up in a relationship with a girl older. The problem again was me;shyness. I giggled anything i was introduced as her BF and she later indirectlt through her cousin told me. I remained the same till d last day our relationship...
The question is thrown to our females... How do u handle a shy guy??.
Re: Dealing With A Shy Guy, Ladies. by Nobody: 9:35pm On Oct 07, 2014
Spread wrapper
Re: Dealing With A Shy Guy, Ladies. by Nobody: 9:38pm On Oct 07, 2014
hmm, I actually don't like dating shy guys, coz most of 'em are new in the dating game... so when they start learning stuff and getting sense, they loose their shyness and begin growing wings!
Re: Dealing With A Shy Guy, Ladies. by iceberylin(m): 9:40pm On Oct 07, 2014
ßŔŐ,ŶŐÚr ŦĔĔĹĨŃĞ MŶ PÁĨŃ sad
Re: Dealing With A Shy Guy, Ladies. by Nobody: 9:44pm On Oct 07, 2014
EroticAngelina:
hmm, I actually don't like dating shy guys, coz most of 'em are new in the dating game... so when they start learning stuff and getting sense, they loose their shyness and begin growing wings!
And you'd start complaining when a company refuse's to employ fresh graduate ahbi....

So you'd against your feelings cause of your principle or policy not date a shy guy. Your's is actually 'trust issues'.....
Thanks...

1 Like

Re: Dealing With A Shy Guy, Ladies. by Nobody: 9:47pm On Oct 07, 2014
Gbadegesin19:

And you'd start complaining when a company refuse's to employ fresh graduate ahbi....

So you'd against your feelings cause of your principle or policy not date a shy guy. Your's is actually 'trust issues'.....
Thanks...
nope, its not trustsmiley that's what they do.
Re: Dealing With A Shy Guy, Ladies. by tosyne2much(m): 9:58pm On Oct 07, 2014
One thing you should ask urslf is, do you also want to start indulging in poo just to prove to ladies you aint shy ?..its not a bad thing being shy in as much as you are responsibly shy.. Just that you just have to work towards it and build your self confidence.. Despite the fact that am very confident and bold, I still get shy when need be.. Be assured that you might get critics from some people who do silly and awkward things under the cover of not being shy
Re: Dealing With A Shy Guy, Ladies. by daveP(m): 9:59pm On Oct 07, 2014
The want for freshly-baked keep reducing everyday. Why not simply build him up, or is it the scare of breaking that makes the building up seem a futile task?
Re: Dealing With A Shy Guy, Ladies. by PedroJP(m): 10:02pm On Oct 07, 2014
EroticAngelina:
nope, its not trustsmiley that's what they do.

I guess d old champions started dating from Uterus
Re: Dealing With A Shy Guy, Ladies. by Nobody: 10:06pm On Oct 07, 2014
even me op, mine,my shyness na worse, i was lucky like you, but the girl is who initiates every thing, even to kiss, the girl later got tired of teaching me everything
Re: Dealing With A Shy Guy, Ladies. by Nobody: 10:33pm On Oct 07, 2014
tosyne2much:
One thing you should ask urslf is, do you also want to start indulging in poo just to prove to ladies you aint shy ?..its not a bad thing being shy in as much as you are responsibly shy.. Just that you just have to work towards it and build your self confidence.. Despite the fact that am very confident and bold, I still get shy when need be.. Be assured that you might get critics from some people who do silly and awkward things under the cover of not being shy

You might mean different things with your two concepts 'indulgement' & 'poo'.
I indulge in varieties of things including what u meant by 'poo' just to prove instant breaking out of the shyness web which led to square 1. The s'h'.i't i encountered while trying to break away from d shell keeps me discourage

As you've said, me &my shy fellows would try working towards it. Thankss

Babes give us hope so we wont feel outta earth
Re: Dealing With A Shy Guy, Ladies. by tosyne2much(m): 10:37pm On Oct 07, 2014
Gbadegesin19:

You might mean different things with your two concepts 'indulgement' & 'poo'.
I indulge in varieties of things including what u meant by 'poo' just to prove instant breaking out of the shyness web which led to square 1. The s'h'.i't i encountered while trying to break away from d shell keeps me discourage

As you've said, me &my shy fellows would try working towards it. Thankss

Babes give us hope so we wont feel outta earth
alryt boss.. Just remember not to go out of your way just to portray the image of the worldly ones
Re: Dealing With A Shy Guy, Ladies. by lawrenceunaa: 11:10pm On Oct 07, 2014
am here to read comments

I would comment when need be
Re: Dealing With A Shy Guy, Ladies. by major466(m): 3:48pm On Oct 08, 2014
Shy guys or introverts?
Re: Dealing With A Shy Guy, Ladies. by Hibiscuss(m): 5:11pm On Oct 08, 2014
You are shy simply because you don't keep or move oout with friends. Friends tend to bring you out of your shy shell. Build your confidence and start making new friends. #lobatan.
Re: Dealing With A Shy Guy, Ladies. by ElPhenomenal(m): 5:18pm On Oct 08, 2014
Hibiscuss:
You are shy simply because you don't keep or move oout with friends. Friends tend to bring you out of your shy shell. Build your confidence and start making new friends. #lobatan.
Brother,you have said it all

1 Like

Re: Dealing With A Shy Guy, Ladies. by Crocz(m): 5:22pm On Oct 08, 2014
The Good (corporate, calm and confident)

The Bad ( bad, "badder" and shy)

The Ugly ( "baddest", rugged, gangster and ugly undecided)

Life is like a ladder, look and evaluate your position and aspire to ascend to where you desire...some thou enjoys and like the bottom ladder
Re: Dealing With A Shy Guy, Ladies. by Missmossy(f): 5:28pm On Oct 08, 2014
Op are you withdrawn/introverted? If yes then you gotta start from somewhere.

Why are you shy?

1 Like

Re: Dealing With A Shy Guy, Ladies. by omat20(m): 6:18pm On Oct 08, 2014
Hello guys and babes.am a shy guy.buh when ever I get too close to ladies they always end up fighting each other becos of me

(1) (Reply)

Couples Only!! 6 Sexual Hygiene Habits You Must Follow / Love Is In The Air, Let's Share Some Love.! / Should I Run Again ?????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.