Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,721 members, 7,824,049 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

7 Reasons Why You Should Remain A Virgin Until Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Reasons Why You Should Remain A Virgin Until Marriage (700 Views)

Ladies, Would You Date A Guy Who Won't Have Sex Until Marriage? / Famous People Who Waited Until Marriage To Lose Their Virginity / Why Sex Should Wait Until Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Reasons Why You Should Remain A Virgin Until Marriage by sexygirl12(f): 11:11am On Nov 26, 2014
Sex between two married people is a very beautiful aspect of marriage.
God has blessed us with the ability to give and receive physical pleasure with the one we are married to.
But when we give ourselves to another before marriage, sex becomes something else altogether.
Lust and Fornication Are Sins: Why do you think God made fornication a sin? On the outside it seems like a lot of fun to have sex and to flirt with feelings of lust. No one is really hurting anyone, right? Wrong! Sex before marriage always, always hurts someone, and for many reasons which we will get into....continue reading below
http://ozigizagi0..com/

Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Remain A Virgin Until Marriage by adanduka: 11:26am On Nov 26, 2014
I'll click that link when you change your profile name.
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Remain A Virgin Until Marriage by ERCROSS(m): 11:29am On Nov 26, 2014
UR name is not even interesting...

Sounds out-dated...
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Remain A Virgin Until Marriage by Mimienudles(f): 12:41pm On Nov 26, 2014
adanduka:
I'll click that link when you change your profile name.
I beg to humbly agree with you tho I am firmly with her...

(1) (Reply)

Most Girls Na Cheaters / Please Help A Brother / How Can He Overcome This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.