Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,712 members, 7,824,021 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:33 PM

Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria - Jobs/Vacancies (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria (611022 Views)

Top 13 Highest Paying Companies In Nigeria 2016 / Entry Level Inventory Analyst In An Oil And Gas Firm / Salaries Of Lecturer I And Lecturer Ii (conuass 03 And 04) In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria by 4C2215131: 6:24pm On Oct 09, 2014
walearoy:

UBA is 142
Access is 237

Confirmed

No wonder...
Re: Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria by bozz007(m): 6:27pm On Oct 09, 2014
Orikinla:
Seriously, anything less than N500, 000 monthly in Lagos is not enough even for an adult living alone.
The average college graduate living in Lagos city spends over N5, 000 daily on feeding and basic transport to and fro work.
Then add the house rent, electricity bills, water supply bills, sanitation bills, etc.

Banks, oil gas companies and other big companies can pay N500, 000 monthly Entry-Level Salary.

I intend to pay as much as N1m monthly when our IMAX cinemas open in Nigeria.

5,000 daily on feeding and transport??...guess you take taxi to work and eat at ocean basket

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria by Alani55(m): 6:29pm On Oct 09, 2014
[color=#006600][/color]
Stelvin101:

This my guy working in Diamond bank is a contract staff and under Workforce Inc. He applied online n did some training wit workforce so dey took him diamond bank after d traning n now he is receiving 60k monthly. All these bank, most of their staff are contract staff dats why they can drop ur black, bald n sorry *ss anyday, anytime whether u did anything wrongly or not. As am talking to u, my guy has been dropped lolz

Looool
Re: Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria by Olutola88(m): 6:40pm On Oct 09, 2014
Acidosis:

I have never preached or forced entrepreneurship on anyone here on Nairaland. You made a baseless accusation. Mind you my allegations are based on your recent posts/threads on Nairaland (not in your camp).

I repeat again, I do not preach for or against entrepreneurship. My business and work life is known by NONE here.

The fact that you preach against what you term noise says a lot about you and your business.

You don't even know the meaning of entrepreneurship. To make it easy for you: "ALMIGHTY" graduates also work for ENTREPRENEURS.

You need to check my profile to confirm how and where I spend my leisure time online.

I am not a job or business preacher, people should do whatever they love. Why am I HERE? I got the front page alert, and then checked your profile.

Thank u
I don't need to check your profile! I have no business with people's profile. The only thing you did to encroach on ma territory was the “the op can hardly think outside the box” statement you made. Maybe you are not sensitive enough to know the weight that statement carries. An intelligent individual should have an incisive understanding of that statement. Like I said earlier, you guys need to watch what you post(especially when you are referring to someone else) Anyway, I pardon your ignorance( for you didn't know what you were saying) My name is Olutola and I am a gentleman. #peace

12 Likes

Re: Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria by walearoy(m): 7:04pm On Oct 09, 2014
4C2215131:

No wonder...

Boss,
No wonder wetin nah!
Re: Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria by teneeorlah: 7:12pm On Oct 09, 2014
Abeg how much does fidelity bank pay
Re: Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria by geophyscist: 8:06pm On Oct 09, 2014
Phema:

And you believe that? Smh
person wey dey give testimony for church go con lie
Re: Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria by chiboy429(m): 8:07pm On Oct 09, 2014
Acidosis:

You have to stop wondering, bro. Not all will get these OIL placements.

As @ Tuesday, Lagos State Civil Servive has received about 70,000 job applications for the recently advertised roles. Thats the population of UNILAG, LASU and YABATECH undergraduates combined.

Guess what Lagos State pay entry levels ____ N78k (others say N74k).

Why are people still applying in the 70k job when shell pays 600k ?

These figures shouldn't stop anyone from working harder in the less paying jobs.

On the positive side, this thread is an enlightenment for many. We need to know our worth.

You aint wrong though,the area am wondering is the aspect of one being in an interview and you are ask the how much should your pay be question ., with this you can give a meaningful reply on sth that is within the range not out of point thing you know!!!

1 Like

Re: Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria by darqly(m): 8:13pm On Oct 09, 2014
blank:

It is not true o.

Tax is on every single allowance except pension contribution, life insurance premium and few other allowable benefits.

I daresay you're incorrect on this one. The portion of your income that is taxable is Basic salary. No one taxes your allowances. My firm is overly tax conscious and we even receive tax refunds for over-remittance. Do you work for FIRS by the way?
Re: Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria by Philadelphia: 8:47pm On Oct 09, 2014
Good evening everyone. I've been following this thread and I'm impressed by everyone's intelligent contributions. @op. Nice topic. I wish to advice we maintain honesty here and not derail this topic. I also wish that no one e - fights.
I want to know the take home pay for fresh graduates in STERLING BANK after tax has been deducted. Please post the salary for contract staff and permanent staff. A friend of mine needs this info ASAP. Thank you.
Re: Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria by akanbiaa(m): 8:59pm On Oct 09, 2014
What about the salary scale range for project managers any idea?
Re: Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria by Tex42(m): 9:00pm On Oct 09, 2014
mehn! i'm seeing things o!

this thread is really educating
Re: Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria by blank(f): 9:26pm On Oct 09, 2014
darqly:

I daresay you're incorrect on this one. The portion of your income that is taxable is Basic salary. No one taxes your allowances. My firm is overly tax conscious and we even receive tax refunds for over-remittance. Do you work for FIRS by the way?

I have audited payroll of companies. I have given tax advice while working for the big 4. I am currently looking at the PAYE law as I am writing to you. Leave allowance is taxed, bonuses are taxed, dress allowances are taxed. What won't be taxed that I haven't already written is re-imbursables which are directly incurred in the carrying out of your official duties.

I am curious, what kind of benefits doesn't your company tax?

1 Like

Re: Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria by Acidosis(m): 9:31pm On Oct 09, 2014
chiboy429:

You aint wrong though,the area am wondering is the aspect of one being in an interview and you are ask the how much should your pay be question ., with this you can give a meaningful reply on sth that is within the range not out of point thing you know!!!
True sire
Re: Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria by Malizzy(f): 9:53pm On Oct 09, 2014
How much does a bsc graduate earn working as an admin officer of state general hospital
Re: Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria by obiaguna(m): 11:03pm On Oct 09, 2014
blank:

You forgot to mention that Diamond bank pay their ETs 80k until they are confirmed before they start earning as much.

Also, Deloitte is the highest paying of the big 4, very surprising right? Entry level was 150k after tax and they have 13th month as well.

what about UBA?
Re: Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria by GEJTILL2019(m): 11:57pm On Oct 09, 2014
what abt DPR or PPPRA?
Re: Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria by linkin8k(m): 12:01am On Oct 10, 2014
Olutola88:
thanks for your contribution. An INEC person should help us confirm this figure

I've seen a friend's pay check from INEC and the basic is 57k while the only allowance currently paid to him as an entry level staff (officer 2) is 20k. So take home is 77k.

Take home for entry level PHCN staff is about 79k
Re: Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria by GEJTILL2019(m): 12:07am On Oct 10, 2014
linkin8k:

I've seen a friend's pay check from INEC and the basic is 57k while the only allowance currently paid to him as an entry level staff (officer 2) is 20k. So take home is 77k.

Take home for entry level PHCN staff is about 79k
wat abt DPR or PPPRA? NIMASA
Re: Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria by Temmi001: 12:11am On Oct 10, 2014
Plz,what are the chances of a chemical Engineering 1st class graduate to work in one of these Oil coys??
Re: Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria by linkin8k(m): 12:12am On Oct 10, 2014
Re: Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria by linkin8k(m): 12:12am On Oct 10, 2014
GEJTILL2019:
wat abt DPR or PPPRA? NIMASA

DPR and PPPRA should pay way more but I don't know the figures. The ones I gave are confirmed.
Re: Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria by securi: 12:18am On Oct 10, 2014
blank:

I have audited payroll of companies. I have given tax advice while working for the big 4. I am currently looking at the PAYE law as I am writing to you. Leave allowance is taxed, bonuses are taxed, dress allowances are taxed. What won't be taxed that I haven't already written is re-imbursables which are directly incurred in the carrying out of your official duties.
I am curious, what kind of benefits doesn't your company tax?

I just had a similar discussion with a friend yesday, my company practically tax everythng including car grants,housing allowy, 13th month, leave bonus,security allowy even seasonal gift. Sometimes my tax is abt 26% of my gross salary.
I dnt mind if am in UK or US and l have access to social amenities, but l get angy here cuz despite this huge tax l still drilled my bore hole, depend mainly on gen and inverter for power, pay for estate security cuz non is provided, contribute money to facelift d roads leasing to my estate, arrange for my own refuse disposal agent amomg many more.
But what can we do, but just suffering and smilling.

3 Likes

Re: Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria by charlesng: 12:43am On Oct 10, 2014
karmaleon:
Shell - approx. 650k monthly
ExxonMobil and Total - approx 16m-17m per annum
Schlumberger - approx. 800k monthly

The gist is, exploration and production companies pays at least 500k monthly with other benefits while servicing companies starts from 200k.

But you MUST have your masters before you can get in!

You don't know what you are saying my friend. I work with exxon and i can tell you more about them.

1 Like

Re: Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria by PrettyClare7(f): 5:08am On Oct 10, 2014
beau49:
Seriously!!! Banks pay that much yet some of them don't even look it.....mmmm....I find that hard to believe though.
my dear things like children's sch fees,grandma in the village,brother in sch milks the money. Life aint easy.
Re: Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria by Ologunsunny: 5:35am On Oct 10, 2014
who knows about sss and ondo state ministry of works
Re: Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria by blank(f): 7:20am On Oct 10, 2014
obiaguna:

what about UBA?

Someone already mentioned it in the first 5 pages.
Re: Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria by Olutola88(m): 7:52am On Oct 10, 2014
charlesng:

You don't know what you are saying my friend. I work with exxon and i can tell you more about them.
Sir, If you truly work there kindly help the house with facts and figures. You are not telling him more about them, you are telling the whole house. Thanks as you do the needful

1 Like

Re: Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:57am On Oct 10, 2014
Temmi001:
Plz,what are the chances of a chemical Engineering 1st class graduate to work in one of these Oil coys??
You have a huge chance, apply to Shell now... it's open...Goodluck
Re: Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria by obiaguna(m): 8:00am On Oct 10, 2014
blank:

Someone already mentioned it in the first 5 pages.

I don't think the person is correct though

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (41) (Reply)

SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! / Andela: IT Training And Job / How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.