Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,733 members, 7,824,066 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:50 PM

Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria - Jobs/Vacancies (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria (611026 Views)

Top 13 Highest Paying Companies In Nigeria 2016 / Entry Level Inventory Analyst In An Oil And Gas Firm / Salaries Of Lecturer I And Lecturer Ii (conuass 03 And 04) In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria by andre99(m): 6:08pm On Oct 10, 2014
Entry level in Skye Bank earns 104k monthly.
Re: Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria by darqly(m): 6:19pm On Oct 10, 2014
blank:

Okay, so how do you know how much you were taxed on each allowance as you were able to separate the tax on each allowance.

Lets say I earn 250,000 which comprises basic salary, housing and transport alone, each itemized. Then a tax of 50k is deducted, and the balance is what I receive on payday. I can rightly calculate my tax to be 20% but I can't tell you how each bracket was taxed.
Re: Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria by walearoy(m): 6:32pm On Oct 10, 2014
obiaguna:

I don't think the person is correct though

UBA is 142
Re: Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria by Jack83: 6:42pm On Oct 10, 2014
Fello nairalanders, what could be obtainable in the Nigerian labour market with a b.sc in environmental and resource management? Please anyone with great insight should enlighten, thanks
Re: Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria by hero10(m): 6:54pm On Oct 10, 2014
AngelicBola83:
Re: Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria by Phema: 11:35am On Oct 09

JAGARS:
Pls Oga Jarus.... Do they receive applicant from all fields of study.... Like me dat studied (B.Sc) Criminology..... Can i also apply in an Oil coy ?......
Pardon my Reasoning... Am just a Learner

And what will be your job responsibility in an Oil coy?

Criminology is a branch of Sociology. He could work in Corporate Service, Human Resource and even the Administrative Unit
can u pls tell me other place sociologist work other than d force.
Re: Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria by Olutola88(m): 7:59pm On Oct 10, 2014
andre99:
Entry level in Skye Bank earns 104k monthly.
someone should kindly help us confirm this 104K for Skye Bank
Re: Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria by Olutola88(m): 8:00pm On Oct 10, 2014
walearoy:

UBA is 142
Is 142K our final answer for UBA?
Re: Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria by Olutola88(m): 8:02pm On Oct 10, 2014
Jack83:
Fello nairalanders, what could be obtainable in the Nigerian labour market with a b.sc in environmental and resource management? Please anyone with great insight should enlighten, thanks
first identify the companies where your services will be required. Drop the names of the companies and someone here will tell you what's obtainable. I think it will be easier that way
Re: Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria by walearoy(m): 9:05pm On Oct 10, 2014
Olutola88:
Is 142K our final answer for UBA?

Guy you too like money o!

NO,

N142,626.08 is our Net final answer, while N2,055,000 is the final Annual Gross!
Re: Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria by idu1(m): 9:33pm On Oct 10, 2014
Am still following.......
Re: Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria by linkin8k(m): 9:33pm On Oct 10, 2014
Just to add to my previous comment. The figures I quoted for PHCN and INEC does not include housing allowance, which for PHCN is about 330k per annum for bsc entry level staff. Also the leave allowance is about 80k for the same level in PHCN
Re: Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria by Olutola88(m): 9:41pm On Oct 10, 2014
walearoy:

Guy you too like money o!

NO,

N142,626.08 is our Net final answer, while N2,055,000 is the final Annual Gross!
lmao! No be like dat o! I'm not doing this for avarice. I'm just trying to train myself. If I can't complete small tasks like a small research like this, how then will I be able to deliver when I get a good job or when I eventually own a big business. It's all a learning process. Thanks for your contributions so far
Re: Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria by Olutola88(m): 9:54pm On Oct 10, 2014
linkin8k:
Just to add to my previous comment. The figures I quoted for PHCN and INEC does not include housing allowance, which for PHCN is about 330k per annum for bsc entry level staff. Also the leave allowance is about 80k for the same level in PHCN
kindly quote the former post and give the correct monthly values( it's easier for peeps to relate to monthly pay). Thanks

1 Like

Re: Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria by Olutola88(m): 9:55pm On Oct 10, 2014
idu1:
Am still following.......
lmao! Bumper to bumper?
Re: Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria by topeontop(m): 10:01pm On Oct 10, 2014
does anyone know how much promassidor pays ?
Re: Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria by davide470(m): 10:11pm On Oct 10, 2014
Find attached Salary scale with benefits for Contracts staff in Total E & P. It was at 2012, and therefore would have increased a bit.

For Staffs: well, go figure. (Normally, they take almost times 2 or 2.5 of what contracts take)

1 Like

Re: Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria by Goldenskin: 10:30pm On Oct 10, 2014
In an earlier page someone was comparing KPMG and pwc in terms of take home. I will like to emphasize here that the pay is almost same and in fact that of Kpmg is slightly higher.

Please note that in kpmg, bonus of about 250k is paid in February, leave allowance of abt 200k in April, dress allowance of abt 100k in Aug and 13th month of about 150k in December for all entry level staff. Moreover lunch with proper desert (pepper soup, icecream,fruits etc) is served. All these perks are not available in pwc. The monthly take home is all they get.

Always make your conclusions based on the gross pay not monthly take home. I can bet the gross on kpmg's employment letter is higher.

4 Likes

Re: Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria by Jamzig1(m): 11:29pm On Oct 10, 2014
Re: Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria by destante(f): 11:42pm On Oct 10, 2014
davidee470 I saw that ill advice to Mr O. pls, pick his call o and face the dire consequences of misinforming an auspicious business man. tongue
Re: Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria by gloryon(m): 12:15am On Oct 11, 2014
@olutola88,how much does multichoice Nigeria pay. The owners of dstv and how easy is it to get in. Thanks
Re: Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria by obiaguna(m): 12:58am On Oct 11, 2014
walearoy:

UBA is 142

oh okay, thanks.
Re: Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria by Jack83: 2:24am On Oct 11, 2014
Olutola88:
first identify the companies where your services will be required. Drop the names of the companies and someone here will tell you what's obtainable. I think it will be easier that way
preferably, oil and gas firms. Exon mobil, total, chevron etc
Re: Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria by Dementor(m): 3:35am On Oct 11, 2014
Does anyone know what Engineers at Vodacom Business earn?
Re: Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria by davide470(m): 5:26am On Oct 11, 2014
destante:
davidee470 I saw that ill advice to Mr O. pls, pick his call o and face the dire consequences of misinforming an auspicious business man. tongue
Loool.. Not yet. Don't worry, we know how we handle these things.
Re: Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria by destante(f): 6:42am On Oct 11, 2014
davide470:
Loool.. Not yet. Don't worry, we know how we handle these things.
haa. smh!
Re: Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria by dotman10(m): 8:12am On Oct 11, 2014
Pls anybody.....what is the salary range in a government sector ( civil service ) both state and federal......are there bonuses, allowances, or other benefits also in government sector.....pls anybody....I will appreciate ur responses.....thanks
Re: Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria by ihedinobi2: 9:04am On Oct 11, 2014
Much respect, @Olutola88. This was good and I'm terribly glad you had takers. I've been trying to find some of these figures for a while.

Guys, this kind of research is important to entrepreneurs. It gives them an idea what the situation of the labor market is like. And unlike your suspicion about the avarice and wickedness of human beings, some entrepreneurs want to learn this information so that they can make the market better not worse.

Then again, potential employees in the market can make better employment plans for themselves too. Why would you like to waste a good education and your dreams at a company that pays you a pittance simply because you don't know that there are better alternatives? Let's have a heart nau, abeg.

Finally, there are those still in school or trying to decide what career to study for. This information gives them some solid idea what happens in the real world and what they may have to face. With it, they make better choices that will ultimately give us a better tomorrow.

So, again, thanks to the OP and others who have graciously shared information and given incisive analyses too. I am one of the most grateful ones.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria by clily: 11:16am On Oct 11, 2014
linkin8k:

I've seen a friend's pay check from INEC and the basic is 57k while the only allowance currently paid to him as an entry level staff (officer 2) is 20k. So take home is 77k.

Take home for entry level PHCN staff is about 79k
Does any1 knw d take home salary of FERMA entry level staffs
Re: Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria by meiloya: 11:24am On Oct 11, 2014
Olutola88:
lmao! I was really furious when I saw this post that I typed some very unruly and condescending lines. I had to caution myself and cancel all I typed( I thank God I did). *lol*.

I think some of you guys need to watch what you say. Telling me that I can hardly think outside the box is an insult on my personality. That is why I preach against the unnecessary noise you guys make about Entrepreneurship.

People that make real money from business don't have the time to start forcing entrepreneurship on anyone. In fact, they don't even want you to think of owning a business because you are a potential competitor.

You talked about me hardly thinking outside the box. Do you want me to start telling everybody my life achievements on Nairaland before you know that I don't only think outside the box but also outside the compound?

I'm very astute with my posts and I'm double sure intelligent people that read my posts will never have the impression I hardly think outside the box. For the sake of Terribly aggressive entrepreneurship preachers, I had my first business at the age of 16. The business was successful as it has expanded in 10 folds. I am still on sallah break and my sales boys are making my cool cash for me.

You now see why you guys are not in a position to tell me about entrepreneurship?( Except you will say it in a reasonable way). I'm sure must of you are entrepreneurs because of the Nigerian problem. My first contact with business was passion-driven as I was still enjoying sponsorship by my parents and my siblings also settling me well. The smart ones amongst you should now know the difference between the kind of entrepreneur you guys are and the kind I am.

In conclusion, I implore all you aggressive entrepreneurship preachers to MAKE MORE MOVES & MAKE LESS NOISE.

In other news, I'll be completing NYSC in one week time and I don't mind if anyone can recommend me *winks*. You know what I mean na. I thank you Lord for giving me the grace to make it this far.

Nairalanders, I love you all( especially the entrepreneurship preachers wey dey always carry my matter for head like Darling yaki. *kisses and hugs*

You write well. What did you study, and experience do you have?

2 Likes

Re: Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:52am On Oct 11, 2014
Does anyone know how much an entry level graduate earns as an "admin officer" in state general hospital in ogun state
Re: Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria by opetobi(m): 12:24pm On Oct 11, 2014
Thanks to everybody dat contributed to my headache and nightmares by stating large amount of moni on dis thread. grin grin
Hv b informed,na gmath,gre,shl, etc sure pass now but above all the favour of God.

1 Like

Re: Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria by Olutola88(m): 12:29pm On Oct 11, 2014
meiloya:

You write well. What did you study, and experience do you have?
Thanks a lot. I studied Agric. Economics, I don't have post NYSC experience as I'll just be finishing NYSC in 5 days time. Nevertheless, I worked in a radio station during my undergraduate programme. I was an OAP and I did some marketing too. I hope I answered your questions? Once again, I'm grateful.

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (41) (Reply)

SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! / Andela: IT Training And Job / How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.