Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,317 members, 7,819,078 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

PDP Still On Ground In Adamawa State. It Was Stage Planned - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Still On Ground In Adamawa State. It Was Stage Planned (1566 Views)

Presidential Helicopter On Ground To Convey Jonathan To Bayelsa From PH / Lagos APC Guber Primaries Was Stage Played – Tokunboh Wahab / Buhari's Assassination Was Stage Managed; My Argument And Photo Evidence. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Still On Ground In Adamawa State. It Was Stage Planned by Nobody: 11:21am On Oct 08, 2014
Re: PDP Still On Ground In Adamawa State. It Was Stage Planned by fkaz(m): 12:27pm On Oct 08, 2014
By Emmanuel Aziken, Political Editor
Anxiety last night gripped political stakeholders in Adamawa State ahead of today’s judgment in the suit instituted by the former deputy governor of the state, Mr. Bala Ngilari challenging his removal from office.
The judgment in the suit is to be delivered by Justice Ademola Adeniyi today a development that was last night causing quivers in the state given the demand by Ngilari that he should be installed as governor, given his claim that he was improperly passed over for the position.
In his claim articulated before Justice Adeniyi by his lawyer, Mr. Festus Keyamo, Ngilari had submitted that by virtue of section 191 (1) of the 1999 Constitution that after the impeachment of Governor Murtala Nyako, that he, Ngilari being the next in the line of succession should have been inaugurated as governor.
The former deputy governor further deposed that the assertion that he resigned his position as deputy governor was untenable given the claim by the House of Assembly that he, Ngilari resigned in a letter addressed to the speaker of the House of Assembly.
Ngilari had relied on section 306 (1), (2) and (5) of the 1999 Constitution of Federal Republic of Nigeria (as amended), that his resignation from office as deputy governor could only be addressed to the substantive governor at that time who he claimed was Nyako.
Nyako, in his submission to the court had also claimed that he did not accept the purported resignation of Ngilari as deputy governor.
The development was yesterday causing apprehension in some quarters in the state.

If Nyanko decide not to state his own submission in this case, would the deputy governor win this case? Nyanko is the prime witness here
Re: PDP Still On Ground In Adamawa State. It Was Stage Planned by size38: 1:24pm On Oct 08, 2014
The op that wrote this is simply talking rubbish. This is a case most of us keenly followed till this moment that Adamawa state has been given back to APC through the court after their dubious removal of Nyako. Nyako made a very serious case for the swearing in of his deputy Ngilari, who is of APC after his impeachment. This op is only trying to do some damage control here. PDP's game plan just backfired. APC has been restore back to power the with this ruling today. Simple

1 Like

Re: PDP Still On Ground In Adamawa State. It Was Stage Planned by nzeobi(m): 2:00pm On Oct 08, 2014
If he misbehaves I don't think impeaching him will be difficult.
Re: PDP Still On Ground In Adamawa State. It Was Stage Planned by philantoxx(m): 2:05pm On Oct 08, 2014
some conspiracy theory

1 Like

Re: PDP Still On Ground In Adamawa State. It Was Stage Planned by egift(m): 2:40pm On Oct 08, 2014
PDP dragged through the mud again. OP is here crying like a toddler grin grin grin grin grin
Re: PDP Still On Ground In Adamawa State. It Was Stage Planned by ekolajossyadde(m): 3:00pm On Oct 08, 2014
I dey laf at APC Ngilari is not an APC boy at all. strategy work out for PDP.
Re: PDP Still On Ground In Adamawa State. It Was Stage Planned by Nobody: 3:13pm On Oct 08, 2014
Ngilari is a suspended PDP member
No body for now knows his Party
Re: PDP Still On Ground In Adamawa State. It Was Stage Planned by fx45(m): 3:16pm On Oct 08, 2014
egift:
PDP dragged through the mud again. OP is here crying like a toddler grin grin grin grin grin
Ngilari never defected to the APC with Nyako. Get Ur facts right. He was still in the PDP up till the day of Nyako's impeachment

3 Likes

Re: PDP Still On Ground In Adamawa State. It Was Stage Planned by Nobody: 11:29am On Oct 10, 2014
size38:
The op that wrote this is simply talking rubbish. This is a case most of us keenly followed till this moment that Adamawa state has been given back to APC through the court after their dubious removal of Nyako. Nyako made a very serious case for the swearing in of his deputy Ngilari, who is of APC after his impeachment. This op is only trying to do some damage control here. PDP's game plan just backfired. APC has been restore back to power the with this ruling today. Simple

When wise men talk all these children don't listen. I saw all these coming and opened a topic on the 08/10/2014 for it but people started insulting me. The new Governor has pledged his support to PDP and Jonathan government yesterday so who is the foool now bro? Lol. I knew it was all planned.

You think in a country like Nigeria such will just happen without the backing of the presidency. The speaker turn Governor was over ambitious when he tasted power so they have to teach him a lesson

https://www.nairaland.com/1941393/adamawa-ngilari-thanks-adamawa-state

http://sunnewsonline.net/news/ngilari-takes-over-adamawa-govt-house-pledges-loyalty-to-jonathan

1 Like

Re: PDP Still On Ground In Adamawa State. It Was Stage Planned by Nobody: 11:35am On Oct 10, 2014
I deserve front page for this fantastic prediction. grin

(1) (Reply)

Buhari/Fashola Ticket Will Be Reminiscent Of MKO/Kingibe (SDP;1993) / Aliyu Mouhammed Gusau-obasanjo Lied About Late Yar’adua In Book / My Dream Concerning The Outcome Of 2015 Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.