Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,614 members, 7,809,250 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:44 AM

Jonathan Demands Retraction Over Inclusion In Richest African President List - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Demands Retraction Over Inclusion In Richest African President List (55896 Views)

Abuja Natives Protest Non-inclusion In Ministerial List (Photos) / Top 8 Richest African Presidents And Monarchs / Jonathan Demands N2trn Election Funds Refund, Audit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Demands Retraction Over Inclusion In Richest African President List by manutdadex(m): 11:08am On Oct 09, 2014
Chylo:

I dont want to call you a fool, but just because it did not start with him, does it make it acceptable? Why was he elected then, if he cannot change anything from how he met it? Is his job there to be collecting salary and looting only?

What exactly is his job in Aso rock? This is the typical backward ethnic reasoning of many Nigerians. SO you are OK with how the country is now?
nobody is happy wit d way d country is....but all am sayin is we shud quit complaining and stop d blame game, watch any man dat complains alot closely and u will c dat He is a problem even to himself, wat abt we doin wat we ought to do as citizens and let d government do theirs. Doin ours include as students we shouldnt cheat in exams and nt inflate ur tuition fee, as kids wen u re sent to buy maggi, dont say u but it N5 each wen its sold 3 five naira and as civil servants getting to work at wen due and nt turn d ur office to a gossip or biznes center, as contractors nt using sub standard materials for execution of projects and xtrain and islamic clerics should nt quote d Holy books to ur own favour or collect tithes to live large y ur members live in abject poverty...i can go on and on, all am sayin in short is, Nigerians need to stop dis acts of missconduct, indiscipline etc and dat Nigerians are corrupt frm d gatemen at our homes to d least member of d family and yet we blame Gej for our problems..solve d corruption in ur family and u will save this a lot! If u are so concern abt d state of dis nation u will knw dat d changes we are clamourin for can only b achieved by each and every one of us as an individual, den as family , den as aws, den as a comunity den up to d top.
Re: Jonathan Demands Retraction Over Inclusion In Richest African President List by fyneboi79(m): 11:10am On Oct 09, 2014
bbpreye:

tongue
I can give you for free, provided you identify with the GARRI Solidarity Movement, GSM on Nairaland.,
How does that change the price of GARRI in d market undecided

GSM on point grin
Re: Jonathan Demands Retraction Over Inclusion In Richest African President List by Pataki: 11:14am On Oct 09, 2014
davitogreat:

you think your superior to me because you dabble in fact less conspiracy theories. Funny how you couldn't disprove my points with facts so you resorted to nitpicking mistakes in my write up.

Again you have failed. There is a difference between 'your' and 'you are'.

When basic and simple English writing is beyond your intellectual acumen and grasp, why should I bother engaging you in a discourse? I lose the appetite in any argument, if the dude on the other side of the discourse cannot write in simple clear English. It smacks of a person who is intellectually challenged.
Re: Jonathan Demands Retraction Over Inclusion In Richest African President List by Gbawe: 11:18am On Oct 09, 2014
Sagamite:
He is fcking reetarded.

Did he not make $300m from the $1.1bn he and Adoke helped Dan Etete collect from oil companies as profit for awarding himself Nigeria's oil block?

Jonathief!

Thanks for the reminder. $300 million here and $1.1 billion there. Nigeria can imagine the fortune Jonathan is 'packing away' secretly. This is why he refuses outrightly to entertain any asset declaration 'trap' he knows will come back to haunt him once out of office and buying private jets and mansions. This is why Dr.Joe Okei-Odumakin labelled the GEJ government " one scandal a day" regime. There is always one self-aggrandizing scam attached almost daily to Ali Baba (GEJ) and his 40 thieves (Allison-Madueke, Adoke Bello et al).

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?id=390821684301884&story_fbid=393388630711856

Jonathan silent on role in N155bn oil scandal

The Federal Government has refused to explain the role played by President Goodluck Jonathan and other government officials in a scandal allegedly involving government officials, Shell, ENI subsidiaries in Nigeria, a Nigerian oil firm and a former petroleum minister. However, on Thursday, the civil society and opposition parties criticized government’s silence, while also calling for a probe.
A report by the United States-based anti-corruption NGO, Global Witness, had said that Nigerian subsidiaries of both Shell and ENI agreed to pay $1.092bn to the Federal Government for oil block OPL 245.
The report entitled, “Shell’s obscure payments kill its case for weak US and EU transparency laws”, further alleged that the Federal Government then paid the entire N155bn to Malabu Oil and Gas, a company owned by Mr. Dan Etete, a former oil minister under the late General Sani Abacha.
An online news medium, PREMIUM TIMES, in a follow up on its earlier version of a report on Thursday, had stated that money was paid on the order of Jonathan.
It also alleged that the money was a slush fund, “with a huge chunk of it ending in bank accounts of cronies and business associates of government officials.”
Global Witness said documents in a New York court, stated that “…it does appear that the FGN (Federal Government of Nigeria) was indeed the proverbial “straw man” holding $1.1bn for ultimate payment to Malabu.”
Experts describe the process as round-tripping, adding that it is a tool widely used by corrupt government officials and businessmen for money laundering and tax evasion.
Efforts to get the President’s spokesman, Dr. Ruben Abati’s reaction to the money laundering allegation on Thursday were not successful, despite the sensitive nature of the allegation.
When called, Abati did not pick his mobile phone neither did he respond to an SMS send to him, asking for the Presidency’s reaction on the matter.
The report alleged that the President had instructed the Minister of State for Finance, Dr. Yerima Ngama, and Attorney General of the Federation, Mr. Mohammed Adoke (SAN) to pay the money to Malabu.
When contacted, the Chief Press Secretary to the Minister of State for Finance, Mallam M. Nakoji, said he could not comment on the N155bn money laundering controversy since he was not familiar with the issue.
He said the minister could not be reached because he (Ngama) was in Port-Harcourt attending a meeting.
He, however, promised to get the response of the minister on Friday. Repeated calls put across to the minister was not picked. Similarly, a text message sent to him at 4:03pm was not replied.
Also, efforts to get a reaction from the AGF were not successful as at the time of filing this report.
Our correspondent could not see the Minister when he called at his office in the Ministry of Justice.
The AGF’s Chief Press Secretary, Mr. Ambrose Momoh, who was also not in the office at the time our correspondent visited, did not respond to calls on his mobile telephone. A text message sent to him was not replied.
Similarly, Shell failed to address the issue of the fraud involved when contacted for comments by one of our correspondents on Thursday. The oil giant said in line with its information policy, it could not reveal commercially sensitive information. It also added that it could not comment further on the papers filed in the New York court proceedings.
“Shell remains committed to the principles of disclosure as set forth by the Extractive Industry Transparency Initiative and in April 2012, we have published details of payments made to governments in 2011 of some of the main countries where we operate,” it added.
Shell, described the details of the agreement between Agip, the Federal Government and Shell as the settlement of various commercial and legal issues.
Also, Agip (ENI) refused to make comments when contacted on the telephone by the correspondent. Its spokesperson, Mr. Tajudeen Adigun, referred our correspondent to the Federal Government, saying the Federal Government was in a better situation to explain developments from the deal.
The EFCC, which was reported to have investigated the allegation also refused not comment on it on Thursday.
When contacted, the spokesperson of the EFCC, Mr. Wilson Uwujaren, told our correspondent that he was yet to get confirmation from the appropriate authority but promised to “get back.”
He said, “The person is not available and I can’t reach him at the moment. I can’t reach those that would give you confirmation. But if I am able to do that before it is too late, I will let you know.”
Amidst the unexpected silence from the various interests concerned, including the Federal Government, Shell and ENI, among others, civil rights groups took the gauntlet on Thursday, decrying the discomforting silence. The groups and prominent Nigerians said the scandal was indicative of the administration’s nonchalance to the fight against corruption.
Condemning the payments, the Congress for Progressive Change, said that the Jonathan administration was more concerned about looting than governance.
The CPC spokesman, Rotimi Fashakin, in an SMS to one of our correspondents, stated, “After the death of Abacha, much noise was made on the tens of billions of naira that later became known as the Abacha loot.
“Little did we realize that successive PDP governments would dwarf his records in mindless rapaciousness and kleptomaniac impudence. But in all these sleazy records, this Jonathan administration beats them all. No inspiring governance, only looting.”

Also, the Campaign for Democracy president, Dr. Joe Okei-Odumakin, said that with the money laundering allegation, the Jonathan government had taken corruption to a new height.

[size=14pt]It is now one day one scandal for the government. That not one person has resigned in all the mind boggling corruption scandals under Jonathan shows that the commander-in-chief is friendly with corruption and it is so sad,” she said..[/size]
Condemning the Federal Government, Executive Director, African Network for Environmental and Economic Justice, Rev. David Ugolor, stated that there was no lack of transparency in the oil and gas sector industry in Nigeria.
According to him, the Presidency must take responsibility for the absence of transparency in the industry.
He stated, “If the petroleum resources minister continues to have discretionary powers without recourse to the National Assembly, we will continue to see this kind of problem.
“This is why they don’t want the sector to be reformed. This is only one of the many corrupt cases. We have been asking question about the renewal of a contract for Exxon Mobil and there has not been any response.
“You recall that during the nationwide demonstration in January, the President promised to reform the oil industry. He said he was going to ensure the quick passage of the Petroleum Industry Bill. What has happened since then?”
Ugolor called for a public hearing on the money laundering allegation, adding that the EFCC must probe the issue.
He stated, “What we are seeing now is just a tip of the iceberg. Lack of transparency has been the bane of oil and gas operations in the country. We also want the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission to be involved in the probe. This is the way to end the culture of impunity in Nigeria.”
Also, a former governor of Kaduna State and leader of the umbrella body of the opposition parties in Nigeria, the Conference of Nigeria Political Parties, Alhaji Balarabe Musa, simply noted that he was not surprised Jonathan could be named in such act.
According to him, it was impossible for anybody in Nigeria to become president or governor without pilfering the nation’s treasury.
He said, “I am not surprise. I would have been surprised if the reverse was the case. You know I have always maintained that all Nigerian leaders are thieves. I doubt if it is possible for somebody who is not a thief to be president or governor in Nigeria under the present circumstances. So I am not surprised.”
Re: Jonathan Demands Retraction Over Inclusion In Richest African President List by Gorem2013: 11:54am On Oct 09, 2014
If Fuel money is missing Obama will know. Now Oyibo aka Obama is now talking that GEJ is 6th richest president in Africa and Abati is here blowing english. Abati please ask your president why he is not happy with this rating. It could well be those Oyibo did not do their home work very well. If they do , it will be clear to them that a man who is presiding over missing $20bil and $9.7m + $5.3m (South Africa/Oritsajiafor connection) should top that list. Another evidence that Nigeria is truly a great nation of wasters. shocked grin
Re: Jonathan Demands Retraction Over Inclusion In Richest African President List by Femistico(m): 12:00pm On Oct 09, 2014
xooo pst david oyedepo is more richer than our president GEJ na wa ooo

@the topic the boss ave spoken xooo richestlifestyle.com go nd remove jona name or else u'll face law suit both in local nd ICJ court..
#jonathan till 2019
Re: Jonathan Demands Retraction Over Inclusion In Richest African President List by davitogreat(m): 12:35pm On Oct 09, 2014
Pataki:

Again you have failed. There is a difference between 'your' and 'you are'.

When basic and simple English writing is beyond your intellectual acumen and grasp, why should I bother engaging you in a discourse? I lose the appetite in any argument, if the dude on the other side of the discourse cannot write in simple clear English. It smacks of a person who is intellectually challenged.

Cheap cop out by a wannabe intellectual.

Thinks critiquing grammatical errors on the internet makes your baseless points valid...

Internet grammar nazis...
Re: Jonathan Demands Retraction Over Inclusion In Richest African President List by Pataki: 12:58pm On Oct 09, 2014
davitogreat:

Cheap cop out by a wannabe intellectual.

Thinks critiquing grammatical errors on the internet makes your baseless points valid...

Internet grammar nazis...
Point out the useless points/arguments you have made in this statement of yours I now quote below:

davitogreat:

And so what if he refused to declare assets. All of nigerias leaders have stolen from the public regardless of them making their assets public.

Plus nigeria has always been a corrupt cesspit. Jonathan did not bring corruption into the country nor has he made it worse.

Plus in regards to your comment about putting on my thinking cap. Guess what. Any idiot can sit down and think and allow their imaginations to run wild. Just because you make fact less claims does not make you smarter than anyone else.

Go home and improve your fetid English language comprehension. I don't engage kids who are intellectually challenged in basic or elementary English language comprehension.
Re: Jonathan Demands Retraction Over Inclusion In Richest African President List by amobii: 1:07pm On Oct 09, 2014
You want to enter vault,them say make them screen and search you you refused, as you come enter them come talk say your pocket is full of money you come dey argue. before 2015 election make sure you declare your assets otherwise by 2015 to will be no1.
Re: Jonathan Demands Retraction Over Inclusion In Richest African President List by Bestofralph(m): 1:29pm On Oct 09, 2014
Maybe Dr. GEJ is feeling cheated. He wants No.1 position. and i think he deserves it!
He deserves the first position for as long as his men in other offices are flying to Abuja every week to meetings instead of killing mosquitoes at Kirikiri Prison. This demand for apology sounds like sh*t to me!
Re: Jonathan Demands Retraction Over Inclusion In Richest African President List by AnanseK(m): 2:28pm On Oct 09, 2014
Rexxie:

do ur miserable n pathetic self a huge favor n go get a job..u are foaming in da mouth,cant u see it?

You have no shame, supporting the most corruption- friendly president in the world.
Re: Jonathan Demands Retraction Over Inclusion In Richest African President List by elfico(m): 3:16pm On Oct 09, 2014
Cry me a river Nigerians...thats what you get when you give power to somebody from a minority tribe. All due respects to our ijaw brothers..
Re: Jonathan Demands Retraction Over Inclusion In Richest African President List by estherdennis(f): 3:28pm On Oct 09, 2014
Pataki:
President "I don't give a damn" about asset declaration.

Enjoy the public ridicule and shame you have brought upon Nigerians.

Foolish dunce.
you guys looks for a single oppurtunity to insult the president of this federation, I strongly believe if ur father is on that seat you wunt allow anyone to talk anyhow and go scourt free,pls guys don't be enermies of progress.once in our life time we have a humbly preisdent and you guys don't like it still.he takes ur insult and swallow all abuses still you don't pity him when you open ur mouth, people like you don't progress cos you re not happy for the progress itself,pls stop back bitting and ask God to take you places , That's the only way you can be progressing .take care

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Demands Retraction Over Inclusion In Richest African President List by estherdennis(f): 3:32pm On Oct 09, 2014
[quote author=elfico post=26997743]Cry me a river Nigerians...thats what you get when you give power to somebody from a minority tribe. All due respects to our ijaw brothers..[/quoteHow I wish I know this is all about tribe,just go and die
Re: Jonathan Demands Retraction Over Inclusion In Richest African President List by Pataki: 3:49pm On Oct 09, 2014
estherdennis:
you guys looks for a single oppurtunity to insult the president of this federation, I strongly believe if ur father is on that seat you wunt allow anyone to talk anyhow and go scourt free,pls guys don't be enermies of progress.once in our life time we have a humbly preisdent and you guys don't like it still.he takes ur insult and swallow all abuses still you don't pity him when you open ur mouth, people like you don't progress cos you re not happy for the progress itself,pls stop back bitting and ask God to take you places , That's the only way you can be progressing .take care
Worthless foolishness!

I enjoy the life I live. The positive impacts I am making in other people's lives. Sod off with this nauseating and ediotic comment of yours.
Re: Jonathan Demands Retraction Over Inclusion In Richest African President List by Chylo(m): 4:15pm On Oct 09, 2014
manutdadex:
nobody is happy wit d way d country is....but all am sayin is we shud quit complaining and stop d blame game, watch any man dat complains alot closely and u will c dat He is a problem even to himself, wat abt we doin wat we ought to do as citizens and let d government do theirs. Doin ours include as students we shouldnt cheat in exams and nt inflate ur tuition fee, as kids wen u re sent to buy maggi, dont say u but it N5 each wen its sold 3 five naira and as civil servants getting to work at wen due and nt turn d ur office to a gossip or biznes center, as contractors nt using sub standard materials for execution of projects and xtrain and islamic clerics should nt quote d Holy books to ur own favour or collect tithes to live large y ur members live in abject poverty...i can go on and on, all am sayin in short is, Nigerians need to stop dis acts of missconduct, indiscipline etc and dat Nigerians are corrupt frm d gatemen at our homes to d least member of d family and yet we blame Gej for our problems..solve d corruption in ur family and u will save this a lot! If u are so concern abt d state of dis nation u will knw dat d changes we are clamourin for can only b achieved by each and every one of us as an individual, den as family , den as aws, den as a comunity den up to d top.

Ok, if you had said this, its even better than how you said we should leave Jonathan because Nigeria problem did not start from him. I don't agree with this argument, but its still better. Thumbs up.
Re: Jonathan Demands Retraction Over Inclusion In Richest African President List by Vikky014(f): 4:26pm On Oct 09, 2014
musulumi:
Stupidity displayed in good quantity......you should be quarantined somewhere by now

ABACHA WHT IS UR PROBLEM?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Demands Retraction Over Inclusion In Richest African President List by Lanrefreshkid: 4:41pm On Oct 09, 2014
Re: Jonathan Demands Retraction Over Inclusion In Richest African President List by elfico(m): 5:24pm On Oct 09, 2014
estherdennis:
How I wish I know this is all about tribe,just go and die
its nt abt tribe sis, its about abuse of power when its given to those who are power-starved..as for the go and die you included, we all gonna die one day sis...#nothingPersonal
Re: Jonathan Demands Retraction Over Inclusion In Richest African President List by musulumi(m): 5:48pm On Oct 09, 2014
Vikky014:
ABACHA WHT IS UR PROBLEM?

Why am I Abacha ?? Some names without pedigree could be very painful
Re: Jonathan Demands Retraction Over Inclusion In Richest African President List by Nobody: 6:04pm On Oct 09, 2014
ANAL_seK:

You have no shame, supporting the most corruption- friendly president in the world.
uhuh?thats according to y'all buncha'miserable n wretched janjaweied losers...
I told ya b4,u got something really a_nal about you n whats actually shameful n disgusting is that ur a_nal is doing ur talking n those big balls under ur subjective n popular pennywhistling an.al,ur warped thinking.nothn's changed..
Now pay attention...its...
#GEJ TILL '19
Re: Jonathan Demands Retraction Over Inclusion In Richest African President List by Kingso23: 9:08pm On Oct 09, 2014
some ni¶¶as got no use for their brain

But that's none of my business cool

I'm Kingso ™
Re: Jonathan Demands Retraction Over Inclusion In Richest African President List by Vikky014(f): 9:26pm On Oct 09, 2014
musulumi:

Why am I Abacha ?? Some names without pedigree could be very painful
lipsrsealed
Re: Jonathan Demands Retraction Over Inclusion In Richest African President List by Emadron(m): 9:54pm On Oct 09, 2014
Be part of our ongoing Time to Build Promo. Be a proud land owner and also buy luxury houses built and furnished with high class materials and situated in a serene environment. Payment can either be made outrightly or spread over 4 years with very low interest. Our Estates embraces the symmetrical component of a 21st century estate, landscape, CCTV security surveillance, modern recreational facilities, constant power supply with stand by back up, good water, good roads, good drainage systems, spacious parks, shopping malls, etc. Join the league of other smart investors and reap a fortune within the shortest possible time. Obtain your subscriber's form from our sales department now.

OUR ESTATES' NAME, LOCATIONS & PRICES PER FULL PLOT OF LAND.

[A]. Rehoboth Park & Gardens, close to Lekki Free Trade Zone, Lekki Lagos.
full plot of 60 by 120ft = #5M
full plot of 60 by 60ft = #2.5M

[B]. Glass House Estate, Shimawa, along Lagos / Ibadan expressway.
full plot of 60 by 120ft - #3M
full plot of 60 by 60ft - #1.5M

[C]. Treasure Park & Gardens Estate Phase 1, Shimawa along Lagos / Ibadan expressway.
full plot of 60 by 120ft - #3M
full plot of 60 by 60ft - #1.5M

[Ci]. Treasure Park & Gardens Phase 1 ext, Shimawa along Lagos / Ibadan expressway.
full plot of 60 by 120ft - #2M
full plot of 60 by 60ft - #1M

[Cii]. Treasure Park & Gardens Phase 1 ext, Shimawa along Lagos / Ibadan expressway.
full plot of 60 by 120ft - #1.5M
full plot of 60 by 60ft - #750k

[D]. Grand View Estate, Atan road near Winners Chapel HQ, Otta.
full plot of 60 by 120ft - #1.5M
full plot of 60 by 60ft - #750k

N.B - All outright payments attract a 5% discount, this also applies to bulk purchases.

Interested, call our sales department - 08187812695.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Demands Retraction Over Inclusion In Richest African President List by pamcode(m): 6:09am On Oct 10, 2014
Omen100:
APc again, Jonathan till eternity

President Jonathan & his handles are jokers from the jokers club.
hw much did jona pay u to lyk him dis much bsides if seun sees dis ur signature na die o
Re: Jonathan Demands Retraction Over Inclusion In Richest African President List by ideylaff: 6:29am On Oct 10, 2014
mollode:

http://www.reubenabati.com.ng/PRESIDENT-JONATHAN-SAYS-HIS-INCLUSION-IN.html

Have we come to a complete low in ds country where the Special Adviser to the President is busy venting and replying a faceless blog?

Na wah oooo Abati must be very busy..... shocked

If only they put more energy into the things that affect our lives... yeye dey smell big time ooo

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Demands Retraction Over Inclusion In Richest African President List by praz001(m): 6:08pm On Oct 11, 2014
chronique:
People like you should never be allowed to speak in public cos based on your comment,one can deduce from it,that you actually think the extra 32 naira added to the previous 65 naira,goes into GEJ's pocket. You've just made mockery of the word "education". Illiteracy at its peak.

Answer not a fool according to his word so that you do not look like him. Next verse says .

Answer a fool like his word so that he may not think he is wise in his own way...

My wise fool maybe you should tell me where the 32 naira extra charge is going to. No job, no good road and you kept supporting foolishness.

"Remember, heaven is coming down, not on one person but all"
Re: Jonathan Demands Retraction Over Inclusion In Richest African President List by InglishTeechar(m): 4:56pm On Oct 28, 2014
Gbawe:

Will you shut up and spare us your over-religiosity !!! This is how they control and frighten you scaredy Cats simpletons with religion and "hell" while Pastors are blinged-out, dressed like pimps and buying Private jets as if they are purchasing bicycles. They will tell you herded Goats to bow your head and shut your eyes during prayers while they are talking on their phone arranging 5 concubines to meet them after you have directly donated to their pocket 20% of what you have earned for the entire week !!!

My friend, GEJ is worth at least $5 billion in my opinion going from the evidence of the brazen looting, corruption, oil theft and hideous profligacy we all see going on. $100 million is even an insult to his dedicated non-political errand boys like Tompolo, Asari-Dokubo, General Boyloaf, Ateke Tom et al. His political partners-in-crime and direct 'Capos' like Adoke-Bello, Orubebe, Allison-Madueke et-al are likely worth in the region of a billion dollars or more. You will be the one Satan will receive for siding with evil and the sub-human 'nothing in return' looting of the commonwealth of Nigerians.

I didnt know you were there when the looting was goin on, but why dont you try to stop them, u dey dere dey run ur mouth like sey u dey dere...you are the reason newspapers are making millions, you believe everything they tell you in the news, mumu. People just talk like they were there live and direct. God will save you from the sin of saying what you dont know.
Re: Jonathan Demands Retraction Over Inclusion In Richest African President List by InglishTeechar(m): 8:46am On Oct 29, 2014
RedBenson:

Hahahahaha.

Who be this one again. You, u better not try to defend evil which in this case is stealing by polithiefcians. If you steal or try to defend evil, that wrath of God shall visit u and all those involved.

Now i see why you took after your father who inherited mental sickness from his father, this has been the case with your lineage and will continue for the next one million years…

#LOOFASIREHTAFRUOY <=read aloud from right to left...Arabian Style.
Re: Jonathan Demands Retraction Over Inclusion In Richest African President List by InglishTeechar(m): 8:47am On Oct 29, 2014
Pataki:

Get behind me you son of the devil!

Prophet of doom, you are of your father the devil.

What have you confirmed, you ignorant gnat?!

Now i see why you took after your father who inherited mental sickness from his father, this has been the case with your lineage and will continue for the next one million years…

Re: Jonathan Demands Retraction Over Inclusion In Richest African President List by Nobody: 8:56am On Oct 29, 2014
InglishTeechar:

===>> Yaba left.

Bros, na d direction be dat. Go there.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Lol Caption This Photo Of Patience Jonathan And Rotimi Amaechi! / PDP Abuja Protest Ends Abruptly As Members Escape Death / Saraki Leads Senators To Ekweremadu’s Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.