Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,330 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:53 PM

Jonathan Demands Retraction Over Inclusion In Richest African President List - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Demands Retraction Over Inclusion In Richest African President List (55930 Views)

Abuja Natives Protest Non-inclusion In Ministerial List (Photos) / Top 8 Richest African Presidents And Monarchs / Jonathan Demands N2trn Election Funds Refund, Audit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Demands Retraction Over Inclusion In Richest African President List by Tymax(m): 12:07am On Oct 09, 2014
ahizih:
Mr pls which people did you call international organisation? You need to write waec again,and dis time don't forgt to add govt n go for extra moral extramural classes,pay attention [s]wheneva de will be teachin u pple international organisation.[/s] Tnx sir
See your life? Thank me later.

No time for half-baked products of GEJ's transformation agenda.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Demands Retraction Over Inclusion In Richest African President List by PStacks(m): 12:12am On Oct 09, 2014
This is the real transformation agenda..

From having no shoes to owning a hundred million American dollars is big time transformation..

Lord, like the nigerian president, pls transform my life story..

Shameless country..
Corrupt moafuckerz.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Demands Retraction Over Inclusion In Richest African President List by 3kay945(m): 12:21am On Oct 09, 2014
Am sure GEJ and Shepopo are enjoying this new status. That's all they wanted, don't know why abati is picking a responsibility out of it. cool
Re: Jonathan Demands Retraction Over Inclusion In Richest African President List by Nobody: 12:46am On Oct 09, 2014
Gbawe:
$100 million is actually very conservative considering the brazen looting GEJ is supervising. Nigerians are the masters of deception, duplicity and 'innocentee' histrionics hence this denial informed folks know is total rubbish and a big departure from the truth on the ground. I personally think GEJ is a dollar billionaire by now.

This $100 million yeye is an insult to the vast amount of direct looting and oil bunkering that has gone on under Presido. If , by my conservation estimate, at least $40-60 billion has been looted under GEJ then how much did the principal actor keep for himself? Let us stop fooling each other abeg. $100 million indeed. This President could well turn out to be richer than all other PDP 'big boys' (IBB, Danjuma, OBJ et al) combined.
that could be the reason why the so-called big boys aren't the ones challenging him in the PDP. They know he has unrestricted access to funds.
Re: Jonathan Demands Retraction Over Inclusion In Richest African President List by RICHIEBOI1(m): 12:50am On Oct 09, 2014
Haba! only $100 million dollars. when some of those impoverished northern states governors are far worth more than that amount. Them yab my presido nor be small . make dem no fall him hand abegi. I was thinking to the tune of $10 Billion Dollars and above. angry

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Demands Retraction Over Inclusion In Richest African President List by Nobody: 1:02am On Oct 09, 2014
Gbawe:
$100 million is actually very conservative considering the brazen looting GEJ is supervising. Nigerians are the masters of deception, duplicity and 'innocentee' histrionics hence this denial informed folks know is total rubbish and a big departure from the truth on the ground. I personally think GEJ is a dollar billionaire by now.

This $100 million yeye is an insult to the vast amount of direct looting and oil bunkering that has gone on under Presido. If , by my conservation estimate, at least $40-60 billion has been looted under GEJ then how much did the principal actor keep for himself? Let us stop fooling each other abeg. $100 million indeed. This President could well turn out to be richer than all other PDP 'big boys' (IBB, Danjuma, OBJ et al) combined.
too much sense dey worry u.

abeg tell them!!!!!! angry

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Demands Retraction Over Inclusion In Richest African President List by manutdadex(m): 1:09am On Oct 09, 2014
Articul8:
so because e no strt frm him means it shld continue with him? Na wa 4 d way some ppl think. Cnt he @ least hlp 2 reduce it or even end it? Wht wld u like 2 b remembered 4?
all am sayin is he is nt Jesus and u cant expect him to solve all dis problem in 4 yrs..and moreova he is nt d cause of all dis problems, u and i contributed one way or d oda..so He is human
Re: Jonathan Demands Retraction Over Inclusion In Richest African President List by Nobody: 1:47am On Oct 09, 2014
davitogreat:

What shame has he brought upon Nigerians?

Let me guess your one of those peeps who believe nigeria was a country with integrity before 2010.

WELL HE MADE THE SITUATION A LOT WORSE DIDN'T HE? YOU PARTISAN NITWIT!!!....THE TRUTH CAN STARE RIGHT IN YOUR FACE BUT YOU WON'T RECOGNIZE IT, U STAY SUCKING PRESIDENTIAL COCK....
Re: Jonathan Demands Retraction Over Inclusion In Richest African President List by bravozulu: 2:16am On Oct 09, 2014
Me think GEJ is worth like a billion dollars. 100 mil Dollars should be in the league of Akpabio, Uduaghan and SAS. That's a very generous and conservative ranking. Abati needed not to even make a press statement. The quoted amount as far as I am concerned is chicken change. Mtchhheeeeww!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Demands Retraction Over Inclusion In Richest African President List by bravozulu: 2:19am On Oct 09, 2014
manutdadex:
all am sayin is he is nt Jesus and u cant expect him to solve all dis problem in 4 yrs..and moreova he is nt d cause of all dis problems, u and i contributed one way or d oda..so He is human
He vied for the post to solve problems. Does it mean as president one is elected to solve problems that emanates during his/her regime? Abeg stop this myopic thoughts and grow up upstairs.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Demands Retraction Over Inclusion In Richest African President List by herbeytv(m): 2:37am On Oct 09, 2014
Johnny ooo johnny oooo

Johnny wan kill me
You don take us mumu
answer?

Johnny ooo johnny oo

you do subsidy
you buy private jet
and still yet
you are the richest

Johnny oo johnny

Why u b like this
answer? and still u wan do am again
Never klepto klepto

say no to johnny 2015
Re: Jonathan Demands Retraction Over Inclusion In Richest African President List by ogbronx(m): 2:40am On Oct 09, 2014
manutdadex:
you are still a dunce! your reasoning depicts that u are not better than an unenlightened tout.
Re: Jonathan Demands Retraction Over Inclusion In Richest African President List by davitogreat(m): 4:07am On Oct 09, 2014
engineerd:

WELL HE MADE THE SITUATION A LOT WORSE DIDN'T HE? YOU PARTISAN NITWIT!!!....THE TRUTH CAN STARE RIGHT IN YOUR FACE BUT YOU WON'T RECOGNIZE IT, U STAY SUCKING PRESIDENTIAL COCK....

How has he made the situation a lot worse than it previously was?

Keep making baseless accusations without any facts to back it up
Re: Jonathan Demands Retraction Over Inclusion In Richest African President List by davitogreat(m): 4:12am On Oct 09, 2014
Pataki:

When you fail to write in proper English, it should not be a wonder that you would utterly fail in comprehending those who are intellectually superior to you.

You are polluting the cyberspace with your illiterate way of writing.

you think your superior to me because you dabble in fact less conspiracy theories. Funny how you couldn't disprove my points with facts so you resorted to nitpicking mistakes in my write up.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Demands Retraction Over Inclusion In Richest African President List by Marpol: 4:17am On Oct 09, 2014
America will know.
Re: Jonathan Demands Retraction Over Inclusion In Richest African President List by Yeske2(m): 4:41am On Oct 09, 2014
Collynzo28:

Mumu what has this got to do with the great Ndigbo?
Virtually all his spokespersons are Yorubas.
I'm not good at name calling so watch your mouth, never into the business, only for kids. That he hasn't done anything tangible for Ndigbo doesn't' mean i have to keep quiet. I fear for our Biafra.
Re: Jonathan Demands Retraction Over Inclusion In Richest African President List by Nobody: 4:51am On Oct 09, 2014
Yeske2:
I'm not good at name calling so watch your mouth, never into the business, only for kids. That he hasn't done anything tangible for Ndigbo doesn't' mean i have to keep quiet. I fear for our Biafra.

Lol, big don, when are you going to send me a Biafran passport? I've been begging you since 2012 - you know dem times there when I was still a newbie, and you were a regular and that, yh? tongue

I definitely need one for my Igbo chic. wink

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Demands Retraction Over Inclusion In Richest African President List by Nobody: 5:01am On Oct 09, 2014
AnanseK:

1. The shame of becoming the 6 th richest president in Africa when we know he cannot account for that.
2. The shame of criminal intention right from the start when he refused to declare his assets.
3. The shame of having 70% of the population he leads living below poverty line.
4. The shame of massive unemployment, while there is work to be done but money is siphoned way under his own eyes and often with his connivance.
5. The shame of swearing an oath by the bible - a false oath of integrity and honor.

Too too too many shames , uncountable shames - no sense of decency , no feeling of guilt , no self restraint , too many shames!!
do ur miserable n pathetic self a huge favor n go get a job..u are foaming in da mouth,cant u see it?
Re: Jonathan Demands Retraction Over Inclusion In Richest African President List by austinbrown: 5:18am On Oct 09, 2014
Pataki:
President "I don't give a damn" about asset declaration.

Enjoy the public ridicule and shame you have brought upon Nigerians.

Foolish dunce.
shut up, which shame r u talking about
Re: Jonathan Demands Retraction Over Inclusion In Richest African President List by hugafella(m): 5:51am On Oct 09, 2014
Pataki:
President "I don't give a damn" about asset declaration.

Enjoy the public ridicule and shame you have brought upon Nigerians.

Foolish dunce.

I take exception to the calling of our president a "foolish dunce " on social media. it shows how terribly brought up some of you are. there are other ways of expressing your frustration but certainly not like this. grow up.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Demands Retraction Over Inclusion In Richest African President List by Bigcake: 6:01am On Oct 09, 2014
bbpreye:

So you don't eat GARRI?
undecided
Bros you sef. See Garri is to Nigerians as Hamburger is to the Germans. Your introduction of garri into the whole issue is just comic. Do have a nice day Mr Garri Mafia .
Re: Jonathan Demands Retraction Over Inclusion In Richest African President List by fyneboi79(m): 6:18am On Oct 09, 2014
bbpreye:
And how will this affect the price of GARRI in the market? undecided

Seun, the deactivate account button on Nairaland is not working. Please make it work so I can deactivate my account.

Thanks.

Long live the GARRI Solidarity movement on Nairaland.

Cc; Ebama

At topic, GEJ till GARRI becomes one cup one naira!

THIS FTC SPACE IS FOR SALE grin
How much is the space?I want to buy

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Demands Retraction Over Inclusion In Richest African President List by Yusluv77(m): 7:05am On Oct 09, 2014
1.) May God run your Life the way GEJ is
running this country.
2.) May God give u and your family the kind of
peace GEJ gives to this country.
3.) May God subsidize your blessings the way
Jonathan subsidized the Nigerian Oil.
4.) May God secure u and your entire family the
way GEJ secures this country. As a Good
supporter of GEJ all u have to do is to type"
Amen" and disgrace the ‘Misinformed’ General
public that he is God Sent.
Be brave to type Amen b4 you start d insult
Re: Jonathan Demands Retraction Over Inclusion In Richest African President List by Franzeez(m): 7:07am On Oct 09, 2014
Otunbakay:
If the truth must be told I sincerely believe that President Goodluck Jonathan is way far worth than that 100 million dollars.

Taking into consideration the brazing and un abated, free for all looting that this administration has come to be characterised with, I think the president should just shut up and count himself lucky not to have been fully busted. This country has never been this raped.

If he says he does not worth 100 million dollars the only sane and honourable thing for him to do is to declare his assets immediately without further delay. At least the nigerian tax payers deserve that much. Until that is done he remains the 6th richest african leader and worth every dollar as revealed by Richest Lifestyle. Com

U are d biggest daft in the history of this country past nd present
Re: Jonathan Demands Retraction Over Inclusion In Richest African President List by Lekeydey(m): 7:07am On Oct 09, 2014
manutdadex:
damn...i understnd u..u hate him. Well dont let ur hatred cloud ur reasoning...of all d tins u listed, tell me d one wey start for him head

It's Not About Hatred, Nor What Presidents Before Him Did But It's About Change, I Believe We All Voted Him In So That We Can Experience Change As An Intellectual And A Gradate. But We Were Deceived. A Proverb Says Show Me Your Friends And I'll Tell You Who You Are. So Who Are The Presidents Friend? Again He Refused To Declare His Assets Which Would Have Helped Him Now. So I Think He's Shooting Himself On The Foot.
Re: Jonathan Demands Retraction Over Inclusion In Richest African President List by englishmart(m): 7:08am On Oct 09, 2014
berem:
you dey do this lain thing too? grin

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Demands Retraction Over Inclusion In Richest African President List by Gbawe: 7:09am On Oct 09, 2014
InglishTeechar:

You better dont say what you dont know like most Nigerians do...dont invite Gods wrath for saying what you dont know or confirmed...hear say can send you to hell. Be warned.

Will you shut up and spare us your over-religiosity !!! This is how they control and frighten you scaredy Cats simpletons with religion and "hell" while Pastors are blinged-out, dressed like pimps and buying Private jets as if they are purchasing bicycles. They will tell you herded Goats to bow your head and shut your eyes during prayers while they are talking on their phone arranging 5 concubines to meet them after you have directly donated to their pocket 20% of what you have earned for the entire week !!!

My friend, GEJ is worth at least $5 billion in my opinion going from the evidence of the brazen looting, corruption, oil theft and hideous profligacy we all see going on. $100 million is even an insult to his dedicated non-political errand boys like Tompolo, Asari-Dokubo, General Boyloaf, Ateke Tom et al. His political partners-in-crime and direct 'Capos' like Adoke-Bello, Orubebe, Allison-Madueke et-al are likely worth in the region of a billion dollars or more. You will be the one Satan will receive for siding with evil and the sub-human 'nothing in return' looting of the commonwealth of Nigerians.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Demands Retraction Over Inclusion In Richest African President List by Franzeez(m): 7:09am On Oct 09, 2014
Yusluv77:
running this country.

U are another 1st class daft, keep on showing ur illitracy

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Demands Retraction Over Inclusion In Richest African President List by Gbawe: 7:12am On Oct 09, 2014
Yusluv77:
running this country.

Oya, fans of GEJ, come and say your amen pronto like Alonzo.
Re: Jonathan Demands Retraction Over Inclusion In Richest African President List by Remarkable: 7:17am On Oct 09, 2014
or perhaps, he simply hates bold face liars and their lies... yeah??

omenka:
I bet his annoyance over his name existing on the list is because it is not coming from Forbes. He pretty much would've celebrated it with a banquet had Forbes been behind the publication.

Or maybe, just maybe, he would rather not be on such a list at all if he isn't sitting on the Number One spot!!

What I sense here: #Envy.
Re: Jonathan Demands Retraction Over Inclusion In Richest African President List by Gbawe: 7:35am On Oct 09, 2014
Some Nigerians make me laugh with their naivete and advanced 'Stockholm syndrome'. So any adult Nigerian, with faculties intact, is foolish enough to believe that Jonathan is worth a fraction of what one of his favourite partners-in-crime (Allison Madueke) spends on 'taxi fare'? Remain here fooling yourselves. The GEJ Presidency is the most unashamedly corrupt, profligately dishonest and wasteful in current Nigerian history. It is free for all looting of Nigeria's commonwealth, in its most depraved form, going on today.

Nigerian leaders know Nigerians well. While they ransack and loot the house they can trust some simpletons (like some commenting here) to stay at the gate telling everyone "oga is inside fixing the plumbing". Imagine another Dinosaur defending the largesse below by claiming Allison-Madueke was "forced" to hire and use a private jet? A mere minister when David Cameron, the prime Minister of the UK, and other leaders of sovereign States use commercial airlines like BA (British Airways) ? All hail GEJ and his "don't give a damn" gang of looters.

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/house-to-probe-alison-madueke-for-spending-n10bn-on-private-jet/174253/

House to Probe Alison-Madueke for Spending N10bn on Private Jet

21 Mar 2014

• Scrutinises non-remittance of NLNG funds

Muhammad Bello in Abuja

The House of Representatives yesterday mandated its Committee on Public Accounts to investigate the alleged squandering of N10 billion over a two-year period on the arbitrary charter and maintenance of a Challenger 850 aircraft for unofficial use by the Minister of Petroleum Resources, Mrs Diezani Alison-Madueke.

The House also mandated its Committee on Natural Gas to scrutinise the non-remittance of funds accruing from the Nigeria Liquefied Natural Gas Company (NLNG) to the Federation Account from 2004 to date.

Both committees were given three weeks to conduct their probes and submit their reports to the House.

The House’s decision on the private jet charter and unremitted funds by NLNG was based on a motion brought by Hon. Samuel Babatunde Adejare (APC, Lagos).

Acting on what it termed reliable evidence, the House said it learnt that Alison-Madueke had allegedly sunk at least N3.120 billion into the maintenance of a private jet dedicated to the service of herself and her family.

A breakdown of the money, according to Adejare, showed that the sum of 500,000 Euros (N130 million) was spent every month on the maintenance of the airplane, which amounts to N3.120 billion for the two years in question.

He noted that in recent weeks, Nigerians had “experienced acute fuel shortage due to dwindling revenue, which have reduced the quality of governance and deprived the people of dividends of democracy”.

He said the lower chamber of the National Assembly was not unaware that part of the money for the maintenance is spent on payments of allowances to the plane’s crew, hangar parking and rent based on a lease agreement.

Continuing, Adejare added: “This colossal waste is currently estimated at N10 billion which includes the payment of allowances to the crew for the trips, hanger parking and rent based on the lease agreement.

“If government is bankrolling this waste in the face of ever dwindling public resources, it amounts to a misplacement of priorities, impudence and breach of public trust.”

Submitting that the minister's action contravenes the “Fiscal Responsibility Act and all other laws on fiscal discipline”, Adejare further cited Section 82 (2) (b) of the 1999 Constitution “which empowers the National Assembly to expose corruption, inefficiency or waste in the execution or administration of laws within its legislative competence and the disbursement or administration of funds appropriated by it”.

Defending the use of a private jet by the minister, a ministry source told THISDAY yesterday that traditionally all petroleum ministers have always flown with planes belonging to the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC).

However, he said that Alison-Madueke had been forced to charter private aircraft because one of the planes operated by NNPC had aged considerably, while the other, a newer aircraft, was involved in a crash recently and had not been fixed.

Besides, he said the minister restricts her use of private jets to local trips while all her international trips are by commercial flights.

Meanwhile, the House of Representatives was also convinced that the funds accruing to the NLNG Bonny have not been remitted to the Federation Account from 2004 to date, thus seriously affecting “all critical sectors of the Nigerian economy”.
Re: Jonathan Demands Retraction Over Inclusion In Richest African President List by authority2006(m): 7:40am On Oct 09, 2014
manutdadex:
Shut up and find something better to do because you are irritating.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

OFFICERS Disgraced After Finding Out Their Guns Were Without Bullets In An Event / Fani-Kayode Asked Nigerians To Chase Jonathan Out Of Aso Rock (Throwback) / Metuh Speaks About His Ordeal In The Hands Of EFCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.